The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 3rd, 2012, 05:47 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Spice Part 32

by Mad Dog and Mr. X

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31

Red Howard woke before the alarm, the room only dimly lit in the early morning light. He lay awake for a moment, then slowly raised his big arms, reaching forward into the air, getting a good stretch in. He closed his eyes again, hoping for a few more minutes of sleep, but the hardness between his legs was rather insistent. He opened his eyes again, and looked down. Down over the two meaty mounds of his powerful chest, down over his muscled gut, down to where his cock rose, pushing the sheet up like a tent pole. It was so very hard, this morning, even though he'd fucked Stan like a fiend last night. He looked over at the smaller man sleeping next to him, and felt his cock swell with desire. A smile came to his lips, and he brought one hand onto Stan's beautiful ass, slowly pulling the sheet away, revealing the soft round spheres. Red squeezed them gently, one after the other, feeling his lust rising.

"Mmmfff..." Stan Enwright mumbled into the pillows, his butt shifting a bit as he tried to shake off the intrusion. The pert mounds flexed and released and did nothing to quell Red's early morning lust. Seeing them in motion was even better than admiring them at a standstill. He felt a drop of precum swell out of his cock and dampen the bed sheet.

Red pushed the sheets aside, tossing them to the floor. His cock stood up, thick and proud, a solid seven inches. He reached down and touched it, and shivered as it sent a wave of excitement through him. He was so fucking horny... He turned to Stan, still barely sleeping, and grinned. His lovely little Stan, so cute and gentle. Such a good fuck, too. Red looked down at Stan's ass, and reached down again, resting his thick arm on Stan's back, grabbing the smaller man's glutes, giving them a more intense massage, one by one, going back and forth, loosening Stan up a bit.

"Nnnnggghhhnooo, too earlyyyy..." came the drowsy response from the smaller man. Stan had gotten fucked hard last night and was tired and wanted to sleep, thank you very much. He didn't know where Red got so much energy.

Red rolled over, pushing his big torso against Stan. "Can't help it, babe. I'm so fuckin' horny this morning... and you know how you get me going..." Red nuzzled Stan's ear a bit, pushing against it with his nose, with his goateed mouth, taking Stan's earlobe between his lips and pulling on it playfully. He made sure to push his thick chest against Stan's shoulder, as he reached down to massage Stan's ass a bit more gently, while nonetheless heading deeper in, toying with the hole a bit. "Last night was fun, wasn't it?"

"Fuck, is it even six in the morning yet?" Stan whined, more awake now that he felt the brute weighing down on him. His own cock was sore and slow to perk up even though the ministrations were delightful and he always liked feeling Red's furry chest against him.

"We could fuck until six..." Red purred, running his hand down Stan's legs a bit, caressing the inner thighs in a way that he knew put Stan on edge. "An encore to last night?" He brought his hand back up, and found Stan's balls, which he massaged gently. "You know how I can be in the mornings, sometimes... I know you've liked it. Don't pretend you haven't..."

"But I need to sleep, you fucked me raw last night," Stan whined again. It was true, he still ached a bit. And they'd gotten four hours of sleep, maybe. He really didn't feel like it and he hoped Red would get the hint and leave him alone for the moment, but if history taught him anything...

"And you loved every minute of it..." Red purred, feeling a surge of aggression in him. Stan was being difficult, and that wasn't helping his erection one bit. It was time for a more direct approach. He wrapped his big arms around Stan, rolling onto his back, pulling Stan onto him, face up. Stan could feel Red's hard dick against his lower back. Red reached around Stan's body, running his fingers down Stan's torso, until he found what he was looking for. Stan's big cock. He let his fingers travel over it slowly, teasing it, exploring. Even soft, it was impressive - quite unexpected for a slender, ordinary man like Stan.

"S-Stop..." Stan meekly, half-heartedly protested as he felt those big rough fingers start to squeeze life into his tired cock. It was so spent that the coming erection would be a bit painful, he knew it, but it also felt good, real good. Having a big cock was embarrassing at times, but when it came to pleasure, having more meant feeling more! He whimpered as his cock reached its full eleven inch majesty. He knew Red was a bit of a size queen and got off on big cocks, even if he was such a top.

Red was grinning under Stan now, as he felt his lover's cock grow to its full size. The two inches of height Stan had on him never concerned him much - how could it, when Red was so much more muscular? He had a good ninety pounds on his lover these days, more than enough to secure his position as the dominant partner of the two. But Stan's magnificent cock always gave him pause. He loved it. And he knew it was Stan's weakness too. He played with the big shaft, working his fingers up and down it sensuously, pausing to run a finger around the big head. "You sure you want me to stop?" Red asked, his finger pressed against the sensitive spot where the head and shaft meet.

Stan could only just moan, barely able to articulate words. It hurt... but it also didn't. His cock certainly was friendly to Red's touch, swelling so fast, responding rapturously to his ministrations. His cock slapped him in his abdomen, the head big, read, swollen from the previous night's activities.

Red's grin widened, taking Stan's moans of pleasure for agreement. He continued to play with Stan's big manhood, while his other hand grabbed his own, and moved it into position under his partner. He shuddered with pleasure as he felt Stan's ass cheeks around his tool, the soft skin like silk against his rough rod. He pushed toward Stan's entry, and found it. He slowly pulled his hand away, letting Stan's weight carry him down and onto Red's waiting dick.

"NNGGGHHH!!!" he grunted as he felt the fat dick drive its way in. It wasn't super long, but it was wide and his ass had been pounded pretty well the night before, so it wasn't eager to see its playmate return so soon. After it had sunk all the way inside, Red began thrusting his hips, tossing Stan up and down slightly, jostling him up and down on his cock. It almost made Stan cry out in pain and pleasure.

"Awww yeah...." Red groaned, feeling his cock sink into Stan. "Such a perfect ass..." He gave Stan's big member a momentary break, moving his hands up to caress Stan's chest. Stan wasn't a big man, so he didn't have a lot of thickness there, but he did have nipples. Perfect, pert nipples, just right for pulling on. And squeezing. And twisting. Red did them all gleefully, knowing that the erotic torture would drive Stan wild. He craned his neck upward, and nibbled on Stan's ear, while giving him a good fuck and torturing his nipples expertly.

"Oh fuck, Red!!!" Stan moaned, giving Red all the encouragement he needed to continue his ravishment of the man. The feeling that Stan was almost his property turned him on a lot. He loved Stan, they'd been together for years, that wasn't being questioned. But being able to take a man and just do whatever he wanted with him was stimulating in a way that was hard to deny. Right now Stan was his sex toy and that's how he liked it!

Red knew he had Stan right where he wanted him - physically and mentally. He let his hands travel down Stan's torso, down to his slender hips. Slowly, he brought them inward, surrounding Stan's waist with his beefy arms, encircling Stan's cock with his hands, interlocking his fingers around the big pole. Finally in position, he let rip, his own thrusts increasing in power, slamming his rock hard cock into Stan. With every powerful thrust, Stan's body would gain upward momentum, only to be kept down by Red's powerful arms. Nonetheless, there was enough movement to make Stan's cock travel up and down Red's grasp, sending lances of stimulation through Stan, even as Red bucked and groaned and grunted and shouted beneath him.

They kept this up for minutes. It seemed that the high school coach's cock was insatiable and couldn't get enough of fucking the English teacher's butt. Stan kept crying out as his cock got manhandled, his whole body the bigger man's plaything. Eventually he heard the grunting beneath him and felt the warm wetness invade his insides again. Fuck, it felt so good to be full of his seed again!

Red's body came alive as he orgasmed, every muscle flexing at once, a rough growl ripping free from his thick throat. But soon Red slowed his thrusts, and then stopped them. His cock, still hard, was spasming powerfully inside Stan, each throb delivering more manmilk into the smaller man. "Mmmm... fuck yeah..." Red groaned, feeling Stan writhe atop his thick tool. He turned his attentions to Stan's own member. After all, he was hardly the sort to leave his lover wanting. He stroked it up and down gently at first, marveling, as always, at how long and thick and hard and perfect Stan's eleven inch wonder was. He ran his fingers around the fleshy head, while other fingers fondled the smaller man's balls. "You like that?" he purred, "You like having a big muscleman fill you up with dick 'n' cum?"

"YES!!!" he cried out. He did! He loved muscle, he loved getting fucked, he loved Red! He wasn't strictly a bottom, but he enjoyed the fuckings Red gave him. He had just been exhausted that morning. But... the payoff of jism inside his butt reminded him of why he loved sex! His cock throbbed powerfully, ready to explode.

"Awww YEAH!" Red cried out, grinning, giving his hips one more mighty buck upwards into Stan, while his hands worked over those eleven inches like a fiend possessed them. Red took long, deep breaths, groaning, as he jerked Stan off expertly, their years together having given him insight into just how to please his lover. He grinned, feeling Stan's big shaft shudder and shake, knowing that it was coming.

Stan moaned and a slow, thick orgasm oozed from his cock. He had big balls, but even they had been drained last night, leaving not much in the way of theatrics this morning. But the feeling was incredibly intense for him, despite it not being spectacular to observe. He panted, clutching at Red's muscles.

Red grinned as he felt the warm, viscous fluid run over his hands. He brought his hand up to tease Stan's leaking cockhead, drawing gasps and moans of agony and delight from the smaller man. He lowered himself back to the bed, and wrapped his big arms around Stan's chest, knowing how much Stan loved that. He lay back, holding Stan close, letting the afterglow of his own orgasm wash over him.

"Oh fuck, Red, th-thanks..." he moaned, being convinced that sex had been what he wanted all along after the fact. "Can you let me off of your cock? I wanna turn around," he squirmed.

Red grinned, and brought his hands down under Stan's ass. Slowly, he hoisted Stan up, the muscles of his arms and chest flexing impressively. He knew that Stan got a kick out of stuff like that, and he wouldn't pretend it wasn't a huge turn on for him too. His cock stiffened briefly as he lifted, but came free. He set Stan down gently, still smiling in post-coital bliss.

Stan turned around and got his skinny arms round his man as much as he could and smiled, his head sticking into the cleavage of the man's hefty pecs. "You've been a real beast in the gym lately, it's showing..." he purred, nibbling a bit at Red's pec meat.

Red groaned softly, but couldn't help the beaming smile that stretched across his face. He flexed his pecs slowly, letting them mound up under Stan's face, then slowly relaxed them again. "Ten pounds since school started... Kind of hard not to give a hundred and ten percent, when I've got you-know-who in my gym class." Red chuckled softly. "Must be genetics, or something. I saw his dad the other day. Not quite as big, but still, gigantic! Freakiness must run in the family..." He brought his big arms around Stan, holding the smaller man close. "So yeah, I've been lifting and eating like mad. Up to 255... and I fucking love it!"

"Well that's great! I love having a big, strong man to do things around the house!" Stan joked, nuzzling against the huge mounds of muscle. "Just... damn, go easier on me! My ass is rubbed raw!" he complained.

Red chuckled softly. "You know you loved it, Stan. You always did. One of these days, I just might go easier on you... just so you can see how boring it is!" He ran his thick fingers through Stan's hair affectionately. "Be kind of a shame to have this big body, and not use it to its full potential, don't you think?"

He shrugged. "I wouldn't know... maybe I should ask that Stockwell kid this morning!" he chuckled. It was the highlight of their day, getting to teach such a massive, well-endowed, handsome kid. And Stan was quickly finding out what a good student he was, too! It was surprising. Usually, the studs were more preoccupied trying to fuck around with the cheerleaders than doing homework.

Red growled playfully, "I think young Stockwell would give your ass a pounding that would leave you unable to walk!" He reached back, and gave Stan's ass a playful squeeze. He continued, speaking in mock outrage, "Oh sure, if poor, old, long-term Red is fucking you, it's, 'Oh Red, not so hard!'" Red continued, his voice a mock falsetto, "But now I hear you want to start asking the biggest, freakiest man in town about how he uses his dick?" Red chuckled, and tried to regain his composure, but couldn't. Finally, he collapsed into laughing. "If you do ask him, be sure to let me know. Maybe he does three-somes!"

Stan chuckled politely but it secretly made him feel bad when Red made fun of him like that. Shortly after, the two of them went about their morning routines and drove to work. Stan Enwright was going over his lesson plan in his classroom when he saw Dan and his little artistic friend walk in. Stan sighed. There went physical perfection. Some guys had it all. He'd never been a super fitness freak, and he doubted he had the genetics for it, but he'd recently regretted not taking weightlifting more seriously. Maybe if he had, he'd get a bit more respect from Red.

Dan Stockwell and Brandon Dumarque took their usual seats, chatting amiably. Stan vaguely heard some discussion of paint from Brandon, which was unsurprising. The boy was an artistic prodigy, they said. Stan just wished he could get the kid to stop confusing "there," "their," and "they're." He flipped through the day's lesson, when a few more words caught his ears. Things like "paint you" and "something more daring" and so on. He looked up. Dan and Brandon were still talking. Stan squinted for a moment. Brandon had been a bit shorter, hadn't he? At the beginning of the year? And certainly, he didn't remember the lad having those nice shoulders... Stan sighed softly, briefly cursing the amazing powers of youth.

Boys these days seemed to get it all. The younger generation seemed better and better looking. It was one of the downsides to teaching high school. You were always keenly aware of how the later generations were bettering the ones that came before. And for an already talented kid like Brandon to be so good-looking and well-formed... fuck, he didn't need the extra strain on his cock, that was for sure. Usually he tended not to come out from behind his desk or podium, for fear of his cock's immensity being found out due to the amount of blood that would always race into it when Dan showed up.

Despite Stan Enwright's best efforts, word had started to get around the school. When you had an hour-long, eleven-inch erection, five days a week, every week, at some point, it would get noticed. And once a few had seen it, word spread, and everyone else knew to look. "Mr. Enwright's Beast" they called it. For his part, Dan found it strangely endearing, the way Enwright tried to hide his arousal. Given the way half the school popped wood when he was around, it was strange to have someone still try to hide it. For his part, Brandon found the whole thing amusingly silly. He'd draw little pictures of bulging crotches in his notes, where he knew Dan could see, shooting the occasional sly grin to his massive neighbor.

"I mean, gosh, you don't see me going around being super-embarrassed about my junk," he whispered to Brandon during class that morning. "Dude should just chill out about it, it's a lot more than most people have!"

Brandon stifled a laugh, or at least tried to. "Until you showed up, he was probably the biggest cock in school. Just that nobody knew it. Well, except Coach." Brandon grinned slyly. "I wonder how they do it... you know. Who fucks who?" He looked back at where Mr. Enwright was writing on the board, his back to the class. It was always amusing to watch Stan Enwright go to the board. A book as cover until he turned to face the wall - the dance had been awkward at first, but got smoother with practice. Brandon turned back to Dan. "He's probably all embarrassed about getting boned over a student. Not that half the other teaches don't. Even Coach gets a chubby for you, and he's Enwright's boyfriend!"

Dan had the decency to blush. "Well, too bad Enwright always has to be so uptight. Even Coach doesn't bother beating around the bush, havin' me push extra weights and correcting my form by walking up behind me and making sure I know he's got a bulge for me. It's more awkward in my opinion when the guy acts like he doesn't know what to do. Poor guy really needs to just... let loose..." he said, the gears in his head turning.

Class progressed with its usual awkwardness. Stanley Enwright tried, truly, to teach. Clauses and conjunctions and the rules of punctuation, with some literature thrown in. All of it taught facing the board, seated at the desk, or standing behind a solid podium, which had not been there at the beginning of the year. Finally, at the end of class, it was time to hand back assignments. As usual, Enwright sat at his desk, a stack of papers beside him, and handed them to students as they filed out. Several had extra notations on them, including, today, Dan's A-scoring essay. It read, "L.J.?" with "see me after school" underneath.

"L.J.?" Dan asked, blinking. "What do you need to see me after school for, Mr. Enwright? I'm not in trouble am I?" Dan was a little confused. He'd gotten a good grade, hadn't he?

"O-oh uh, no, no! Not in trouble at all, Dan!" Enwright stammered. " 'L.J.' means 'Literary Journal.' I was wondering if you wanted to submit your essay. But I thought I'd talk to you about it later. I know you have to hurry to your next class now." He was trying to control his cock, which throbbed madly, despite the workout it had received that morning and the night before.

"Oh, right..." he said, nodding and going out the door, ducking and turning like usual. FUCK! He was so tall and wide he couldn't fit! And it seemed like he was almost too thick for it, too! It was enough to send Stan into a dry orgasm. The wisdom of that early morning fuck seemed to show through right about then.

Stan watched as Dan wedged himself through the door. Usually, the hulking young man managed, through practice, but today it was off. As soon as Dan and Brandon were away, Stan jumped up, and ran out the room, down the hall to the teacher's restroom. One or two students giggled, seeing Mr. Enwright's Beast pressed against the crotch of his pants, but he didn't mind. He shut himself in a stall, and pulled down his pants. His big erection sprang free, thick and hard and red, but thankfully dry. He'd taken to keeping extra underwear in his desk, after the first unfortunate incident. Today though, was not so bad. He tucked his dick back into his underwear and pants, trying to minimize its appearance, and exited the restroom, making the trek back to his classroom, which was already filling up.

The day went by and Dan showed up at Mr. Enwright's classroom at the end of the day, just like he was told to. "So, you wanted to talk to me about a literary journal...?" he asked his teacher. He honestly didn't see what the big fuss was over that essay.

As usual, Enwright sat at his desk. His dick had had the entire day to recover, and it had already started getting hard during his final period, in anticipation. "Yes Dan. Your essay was very, very good. Showed remarkable insights. And, well, since I'm the advisor to the literary journal, I often ask my students if they'd like to submit material, if it's good." Enwright paused briefly. Dan couldn't help but notice that the man had seemed almost at ease for a moment - something that quickly passed. "And well, uh, if you wanted to join the journal, well, um, that's an option too. If you have time. And interest."

"Jeez, you really think I'm good enough, huh?" Dan asked, scratching his head, making the ball of his biceps explode. "I mean, all I did was write what I thought it was like being a gay teenager. I'm sure any number of boys here could've written the same thing..." And it was true, it seemed like every other week or so, some guy was coming out to the school. Dan wondered what it was about this town... or maybe it was his own presence that inspired boys to come out of the closet. He wasn't sure he was comfortable with that sort of responsibility on his broad shoulders.

"That's just it!" Enwright responded, somewhat forcefully. "Maybe they could. Maybe. But they didn't! And clearly, there's a need for that story, for that narrative, for that... experience to be shared..." Enwright had stood up during his impromptu speech, forgetting his boner, forgetting the need to hide it. And it certainly was not hidden, thrusting upward under his slacks dangerously. He sat back down as he finished, blushing. "And, well, uhm. Of course, if you don't want to, you don't have to. It's your work. But, Dan, I hope you'll consider. Consider submitting it. So others can read it too. If you're comfortable with that... "

"Well, okay, I guess I trust you..." Dan blushed. He'd never seen the teacher get so worked up. Over something that wasn't himself, that is to say. Suddenly Enwright's phone lit up and the man stammered, saying it was a personal call and went out into the hall to take it. Dan wondered if it was Coach, speaking dirty to his lover. He giggled at that and looked over his teacher's desk to see Enwright's afternoon coffee. The gears clicked in Dan's head again. The man needed to loosen up. Maybe some physical confidence would do the trick. Guys had been sprouting up lately, so he felt a little bold and put in two doses of spice from his portable stash when he made sure Enwright wasn't looking and stirred it up. He felt lucky that guys in this town were so nuts for java.

Mr. Enwright returned a few minutes later, blushing furiously, his dick as stiff as ever. It had been Red on the phone. Apparently, the coach had seen Dan head toward the room, and had decided to call in, and give his boyfriend a good-natured hard time. Stan's protests that it was about the Literary Journal had been met with mock disbelief, followed by coy suggestions that Stan invite Dan to the gym for some after hours cardio work. Enwright had finally had enough, and ended the call, as Red laughed. He came back in to the room, again forgetting to hide his erection. "My apologies, Dan. And thank you for agreeing to submit this. I think it'll be one of the better pieces in this year's journal..."

"Thanks... I'm submitting it on one condition, though. I don't want you to have to hide that package in your slacks anymore," he said confidently.

Enwright's eyes suddenly went wide, looking almost as if they'd pop right out of his head. "Wha- what was that?" he asked, trembling slightly, not believing what he'd just heard from the young stud. "What, what do you mean, Dan?"

"Everyone knows you try to hide your penis, Mr. Enwright. I think we'd all be more comfortable if you didn't bother. It's actually distracting when you try to hold books and stuff in front of it," he said plainly.

Enwright sat at his desk, silent, his face redder than it had ever been. "Everybody... everybody knows?" he asked softly. He closed his eyes, and fumbled for the cup of coffee. He raised it to his lips, and began to gulp thirstily, anything to distract him from what Dan had just said.

Dan nodded. "And it's a big one, too. I think you should be proud of it. Anyways, that's the deal. My essay for your word that you'll just chill out a bit, okay?" He patted Mr. Enwright on the shoulder and left, smirking at how shocked the teacher had been. He couldn't care less if his essay was published or not, he just wanted an excuse to call him out on that. If he wanted his essay badly enough, he knew what he could do.

Stan Enwright sat back in his desk. He had no intention of complying with Dan's unusual condition, of course. Expose his erection to the whole school? To all the students? And not just any erection... an extra-large, to boot! He sat back, holding the essay in one hand, the cup of coffee in the other. It was a good essay... And everyone did already know... but no, he couldn't do that... could he? He drank the last of the coffee, and set the cup down, feeling a bit strange. Probably the excitement of it all... But feeling so heavy. Like he was weighted down with lead. So sleepy... Stanley Enwright slumped back in his chair, losing consciousness, but his dick remaining as hard as ever, as the spice did its work...

The sun was setting as he slowly woke back up. Had he seriously just taken a nap at his desk?! Shit, Red would be just about finishing with football practice and be getting ready to collect him for the ride home. He sat back up and immediately knew that something was strange. Different. He felt... drafty. He looked down slowly and his eyes grew wide as saucers. This... this was different. Way different.

It wasn't the drafts, so much, he saw. It was the way his clothing had become torn. His pants had burst open around the crotch area, and his dick lay there, thick and hearty, seemingly even bigger than he remembered, as impossible as that sounded. But that was the start of the differences, not the end. He looked at the way his thighs filled his pants, thick and strong. He shifted in his seat, and immediately felt his shirt stretch across his shoulders, back, and chest, tight and constricting. "What's going on here?" he asked softly, and noticed that even his voice was a touch different, being a little deeper. He looked around, disoriented. But then something brought him back to reality: his cock was hardening, lengthening, stiffening. He watched it grow, and realized it was now even bigger than its already-impressive eleven inches had been. "What the fuck...?" he asked the air, uncharacteristically vulgar in his speech.

As he breathed in a gasp, the first two buttons on his shirt blew off, revealing pecs... and not just any pecs. Nice, big, thick ones that had been suffering inside his too-tight shirt. He reached to touch them, to see if they were real and a bulging bicep ripped out of his sleeve and a beefy lat tore the seams on the side of his shirt. Holy crap, he had muscles! Big ones!

There had to be an explanation for this, he thought to himself. Muscles don't just suddenly appear... it must be... a dream...? Yes, that would make sense. A strange, rather realistic dream. A dream where he had grown larger and stronger... He grinned softly. A dream where he was quite athletic and muscular, it turned out. He stood up, and couldn't believe how big his boner was, thrusting out of his crotch like that. He wrapped a hand around it, and was gratified to see how little his hand could hold. If this was a dream, it couldn't hurt to enjoy it, could it? He brought his hands up his taut, hard stomach, up to his thick chest, hidden under the tight cloth. He chuckled, and then groaned softly, as his fingers pressed against his nipples.

A few fat beads of precum oozed out of his large cock head and sat proudly at the top of that summit for a few seconds before trickling down, coating the sides of his cock with slickness. He rubbed it in and moaned. Wow. Bigger cock, bigger pleasure. That made sense, he supposed.

As Stan explored his big dick, Coach Howard was heading down the hall, whistling softly. He knew he'd given Stan a hard time earlier, and hoped his slender boyfriend wouldn't be too pissed about that. Maybe he'd just have to make it up to Stan later... Red Howard stopped in mid thought, as he opened the door to Stan's room. The man at the desk was Stan. But Stan with ripped clothes. And looking very good underneath. With a big dick in his hands.... even bigger than before... Howard stepped inside, head spinning. He closed the door behind him, still staring at the big, sexy, Stan-like being at the desk.

Stan finally looked over and smirked. There was Red, looking dumbfounded. Of course, why wouldn't he be there? This was his dream, after all. And what could he do in his dreams that he'd always wanted to do in real life, but was afraid to? "Well, hello there, big guy," he purred, taking his hands off of his cock for a moment to stand up straight. He was a few inches taller. He seemed even bigger to himself than he had a moment ago. His muscles were BIG. Bodybuilder big! He spread and stretched them some more, causing more tearing of his clothes. Flesh ripped out, beautiful, soft flesh that covered rock hard muscles.

Red couldn't believe his eyes. Who was this beautiful pod person, who had replaced his Stan? He stepped forward, intrigued and worried. "Wha- Stan? Is that you? What's going on?" For all his concerns, he couldn't deny that he found the whole thing hot... his own dick had gone stiff at the sight of Stan, and was now pressed against his gym shorts quite visibly. He stepped forward again, approaching Stan... "What... what's going on, Stan?"

"You're in my dream... which means I get to do to you whatever I want," he growled, stepping forward. His thigh muscles quaked with every step. He wasn't used to the sensation of having so much beef to command. He LIKED it! "I'm gonna fuck you, Red. Fuck you real hard."

Red took a step back. He was worried. Who was this new Stan? So big and suddenly dominant? It worried him, the sudden aggression he saw. But his cock ached with desire. "N- now Stan... maybe... maybe we should get you to a doc... see what's going on... or maybe... maybe docs don't know about this, but..." He stopped as Stan reached him, grabbing him, pulling him close into a mind-searing kiss, passion and lust racing through him. He could feel Stan sliding his shorts down, and then his underwear, exposing his hard cock and beefy ass. He didn't know what was going on. He thought to push back, to push Stan away, but somehow, he just couldn't bring himself to do it. "How... how about I fuck that beautiful ass of yours?" he asked, stammering.

"How about my monster cock drills that hole between your hot lifter's butt cheeks, buddy?" Stan growled, excited with the erotic prospect of that. He couldn't remember the last time he'd gotten to top Red... In fact, had he ever? He wanted to, at any rate. What better time than now? He could share the dream with Red later and they'd have a good laugh about it. "Up to you how we do this..."

Red looked down at the huge torpedo between Stan's suddenly muscular legs. "It's... it's so big..." he groaned, wanting it and fearing it all at once. He chewed his lower lip nervously, even as his fingers stretched forward, brushing against the big tool, confirming that it was real. "Oh man..." he wheezed, staring at the big dick in awe and fear. He let his finger trace down a particularly prominent vein, shuddering with pleasurable anticipation as he did so.

Stan flexed his big chest in his lover's face, loving the new control he had over his body. It made him feel so... seductive! "How about it? Wanna give it a try, tough guy? Or... are you not man enough?" he taunted, rubbing the huge cock up against the man's clothed gut.

Red didn't know what was more shocking: Stan's new body, Stan's new attitude, or his own sudden desire to see if he could, in fact, take the big piece of meat that Stan was now packing. "Let... let me lube it up a bit first..." he said shakily, going to his knees. From his new perspective, he could see just how impressive Stan's never-small jewels had become. Big, potent balls hung beneath the mighty shaft. Red leaned in, gave each ball a respectful lick, and then worked his tongue up and down Stan's big shaft, trying to get it as slick as possible.

"Lemme help ya with that..." he smirked, pumping out some more precum that glazed his cock to perfection. Damn! He'd never been much of a leaker, but he'd always wanted to be... this definitely was a dream! More and more precum flowed from his huge cock head and he reveled in Red taking the time out to worship his cock.

Red couldn't believe how much pre was coming out of Stan's big dick... although given the size of the man's balls and tool, maybe it shouldn't have been so surprising. He worshipped it eagerly with his tongue, making sure to get saliva and pre everywhere on it, working his way from the root up to the tip, back down, then back up again. Finally, he kissed the thick head, and stood. "Damn that thing is big..." he groaned in lust-filled amazement. He pulled off his shirt and tossed it aside, revealing his thick pecs, his firm gut with its blocky abs, his strong arms. "All right, Stan, you think you can take me? We'll see..."

Stan's pecs rippled and his biceps tightened. "Is that a challenge?"

Red couldn't help himself. There was something exciting about Stan getting so... aggressive. "Yeah, I guess it is..." Red sent a ripple through his own thick pecs. "You want to get that big dick in my muscled ass, you got to pay for admission!"

Stan growled, lunging forward and locking hands with his boyfriend. He pushed against him and was still surprised to learn that with these muscles also came strength. He was holding his own! He could see Red grit his teeth, the veins come to the surface on his bulky muscles, throbbing, sending him strength. Stan was just determined to be stronger... he wanted this more!

Red probably had a couple of advantages over Stan. He was used to his body, used to its strength. He used it every day, was accustomed to making it move. He was big, he was strong, and he had outmuscled and outmaneuvered Stan a million times, it seemed. But not today. Today, it was Stan that was fired up with lust, powered by it. Red, on the other hand, was distracted. Distracted by the changes in Stan. Distracted by his own reaction to them. He felt Stan gain the upper hand, and secretly, it thrilled him. He felt Stan force him back against the desk, felt his back and shoulder blades touch the surface, heard the papers and books falling off, as Stan pushed him down onto it. "Oh fuck yes..." Red groaned softly.

Stan realized this was as much a fantasy for Red as it was for him and smiled, leaning down to kiss him mightily. Red swooned at that. Fuck, how did Stan get so manly? All resistance melted at that, as Red became Stan's toy this time, instead of the other way around. As they left the kiss, Stan had a shit-eating grin. "This is gonna be fun, lover..."

Red groaned, loving Stan's new attitude, his new size, his new confidence. His new cockiness. He ran his hands over Stan's thick new arms, feeling their new heft and mass and hardness, travelling over to Stan's rock hard new pecs. "Damn Stan, I don't know what's going on, but I sure as fuck like it!" He felt Stan hoist his legs up, felt Mr. Enwright's Even Bigger Monster nuzzle against his hole. "Oh fuck..." he groaned, gripping Stan's shoulders, prepping for entry.

"Don't bother preparing; you can't," he warned him as he pushed inside. The blunt head ripped into that tough man's ass and Red cried out like a woman!

The force with which Stan entered was surprising and exciting, even if it did bring a healthy dose of pain with it. Stan was always big, but he had crossed the line into huge! For his part though, Red loved it. He gritted his teeth, and grinned, through his groans of pain. "Oh- oh yeah... fuck... oh fuck... so big... so... fuck!" He was barely coherent, babbling as he felt Stan shove in deeper, stretching Red wider, forcing more and more big, thick dick up Red's ass. Red clawed at Stan, trying to grab hold, trying to pull him closer, his emotions a tangle: wanting to fight Stan off, wanting him closer, to do more.

Stan felt his huge cock sinking in, his partner so tight and warm. He saw the panting, squirming muscleman trying to make sense of this in his head. Red's muscles flexed and spasmed and tensed. Stan didn't even feel tired holding up Red's powerful thighs. He LOVED this body! He'd be sorry to give it up at the end...

Red was getting into it more now, his only words being encouragement. Asking Stan to go deeper, begging him to thrust harder. All punctuated with a steady string of expletives. But no matter how strong the word, it couldn't describe the raw sexual bliss that Red was experiencing. All question regarding the source of Stan's new size and strength had been forgotten, lost in the overwhelming fire of the musclefuck. Red's own dick was hard as a rock, and leaking pre onto his own muscled gut. He groaned, feeling his load getting close...

"Gonna seed you, Red... gonna fill you full'a my spunk!!!" Stan promised, his balls heaving up, so close to climax. He roared as he emptied his huge testicles inside of the bull of a man, breeding him like he promised!

That was all it took. When Red felt Stan's oversized dick explode inside him, it sent him over the edge. He howled and groaned, his own member sending cum shooting through the air, landing all over Red's stomach, pecs, and even a bit on his face. He took deep, grunting breaths, trying to regain control, even as he felt Stan's dick deposit more cum within him. Each spasm sent Red's cock a humming, and he'd groan in symphony. Finally though, he began to run dry, his balls empty of their load. He looked up, and grabbed Stan's arms for support, noting how thick and firm they were. "Oh mannn... " he groaned, "I can hardly believe how amazing that was!"

Stan leaned over and licked the errant cum off of Red's face with a grin. "Tasty..." he purred before leaning in for another kiss. It made Red's toes curl. After they withdrew, Stan chuckled and patted Red's bulbous muscle gut. "Money in the bank," he teased, tripping fingers along the blocky, distended abs.

Red's chuckle became a groan, as he sat up, feeling how thoroughly he'd been fucked. "Wow..." was all he could say. He looked over at Stan, and grinned. "Your new body agrees with you, I see..." he joked, running a hand over Stan's own hard abs.

He flexed them, trapping Red's finger. "Indeed it does, it'll be a shame when I wake up and have to go back to you bossing me around..." he sighed.

"Wake up?" Red asked, befuddled. He sat silently for a moment. "Ohhh... well, I could see how you might think this was a dream, but, uh... Stan... having had that huge thing of yours up my ass, I can tell you, this is not a dream. There's intensity here. Pain, pleasure, all of it." Red reached out, and grabbed one of Stan's big nips, and gave it a solid twist. "Did you feel that, at least?"

"But..." Stan was confused. "This... this has to be..." he faintly said, looking back down at himself. All he got was a face full of huge, beautiful pecs. He saw where Red's fingers were giving him such pleasure. It was him. This was his body. It wasn't a fantasy. His eyes went wide again.

"That's right," purred Red, "It IS all you..." He stood up and leaned against Stan, looking up to kiss Stan softly on the lips. "I, for one, vote yes on it." He chuckled softly, as their lips met.

Stan groaned loudly into the kiss and pushed Red back down onto the desk. His cock got hard again and he started pushing in and out. He was ready for round two, and if he was ready, Red would have to be ready, too. He wanted to fuck and Red was his property for as long as he allowed himself to be. They got home late that night.

Last edited by Mad Dog; March 4th, 2012 at 12:59 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 3rd, 2012, 07:20 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
I really love to read a scene picturing such intimate moments, and most important is that seeing how Dan is the monster among muscle men, how his size and ever growing stats make the other muscular men so excited and impressed. The idea of turning the table on the established couple is pretty hot, it gives us the chance to explore each side of the characters.

Another great addition to your muscular series guys! I had a boner ever since the end of the first paragraph! I hope you have more in the store for us!

Thanks for yet another amazing chapter,

Cheers
  #3   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 3rd, 2012, 08:15 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
THANKS! another great capt!!!

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
  #4   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 3rd, 2012, 11:40 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
I'm glad you both liked it! There's much more on the way. :3

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options