The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 11th, 2012, 09:39 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Spice Part 33

by Mad Dog and Mr. X

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32

Zach was sitting at the table in the restaurant nervously. He had decided to get the table a bit early, in case Phil was already waiting for him for their first "fancy" date. They'd been going out casually for a while now, but Zach figured it was time to step up his game and take the younger guy out somewhere special. And the restaurant certainly was nice... he'd had to save money from his part-time job for several weeks to save up enough to splurge on the evening! He shifted in his nice suit. It was tailored for his body and the fact that he was a muscular college wrestler was obvious to anyone. His muscles still bulged through the fabric.

Zach was really looking forward to seeing his little guy. Well, he called him little, since he was still shorter, but Phil had definitely been working hard at the gym since he first met him. He could've sworn he was so much smaller that first time! Lately he'd really gotten bitten by the bodybuilding bug, it seemed and was swiftly catching up on him! He looked at the door constantly to see if Phil was going to show up...

Phil had been outgrowing clothes so fast, that putting together an outfit for this date something of a challenge. Finally, he settled on some slacks, a dress shirt, and even a tie. The slacks were almost too short, now that he stood 5'8" tall, but they showed off his ass nicely, and flattered his thighs. At 200 pounds even, his body was stacked with muscle now, and his ass seemed to benefit particularly, rounding out in a perfect shape, yet fitting the rest of his body perfectly. The shirt was a bit snug around the shoulders, but that just meant that it pulled nicely at his pecs. He kept the collar unbuttoned though - he didn't want to choke, after all.

When he showed up at the restaurant, he was a bit nervous, of course. This was a nice restaurant, and as he entered, he paused, looking at himself in the mirror, adjusting his hair. He paused briefly, as it hit him, how different he looked now. How different from the tiny, skinny kid that showed up, fleeing, just a few months ago. It seemed like another lifetime. That lifted his spirits. He turned, and headed to the dining room, and saw Zach sitting at a table. Cute, sexy, intriguing Zach. He headed that way, smiling. Phil was positively radiant, but at the same time, possessed a sultry air that Phil - the old Phil - would never have thought possible.

Zach saw Phil enter and had to suppress a woof! Damn, the kid was looking more and more delicious every day! He looked like he was stuffed into his shirt and slacks! Zach was gonna have a hard time not leaping over the table and ravishing Phil for the duration of the dinner, let alone the movie they'd planned on going to afterward! Zach got up as Phil reached the table and pulled out Phil's chair. "Glad you could make it," he beamed, trying to be the consummate gentleman.

Phil blushed a little, and took the offered chair. "You know I'd never miss this, Zach..." he said, his voice soft, yet with a hint of something else in it. A new confidence that the old Phil didn't have. He couldn't help but appreciate the way Zach looked in a suit. It fit the man perfectly, flattering his athletic physique, making subtle hints about the superb, nicely-muscled landscape hidden beneath. Part of Phil was glad for the tablecloth that hid his excitement. And another part of him wished that Zach could see just how hard his eight incher was.

"Now we're both growing boys, so don't be shy about ordering as much of whatever you want as you like," Zach told his beau as he picked up his menu. "If you're anything like me, you're STARVING!" he chuckled.

Phil joined in, chuckling, as he looked the menu over. "I seem to always be hungry, any more. It's like puberty decided to hit all at once! I eat, I lift, and I just keep growing..." He looked over the menu at Zach, taking in the sight of his sexy boyfriend. His memory briefly flashed on that first encounter, in the showers at the gym, when he had seen Zach in all his glory. It was beautiful, the memory, because Zach had been so beautiful. Phil came back to reality as the waiter approached, asking about drinks. He ordered an iced tea, and the perused the menu for a meal. "Gosh, I don't know... chicken is nice... but I bet the beef here is incredible..." Zach swore he could hear the double meaning in the sentence, as Phil shot him a smoldering glance.

"I dunno, I'm kinda sick of having beef every day, aren't you?" he teased back, tensing his arms in his sleeves and straining the seams on his jacket with a wink. "Chicken has better protein per ounce, anyways."

Phil watched with interest as the sleeves of the well-tailored suit shifted and stretched, as the hard balls of muscle pressed outward, underneath. "Oh no," he countered, "I could never have too much beef..." he slowly tensed his pecs, which pushed upward and outward against his shirt, making his tie rise, just a bit, just enough for Zach to notice the movement. "I love protein of course, but sometimes, I feel like I've had too much chicken... and I just want to devour a nice, big, juicy slab of prime beef..." Phil's eyes let Zach know just what kind of beef the younger man wanted...

"Careful, stud... we have all night long," he purred. It was clear to anyone watching they were a romantic couple. In fact, there were several other men on dates in the restaurant, as well. And Zach was pretty sure their waiter was gay, too, from the way he kept sneaking looks at them. "And jeez, you weren't kidding about the growing... look at those suckers you have packed away under there!" he chuckled, calling Phil out on his bouncing chest.

"Who? Moi?" Phil asked, teasing Zach with mock-cluelessness. He bounced each pec independently, making his tie shift from one side to the other, just a bit. Then he laughed, unable to keep up the charade of being innocent. "My bench seems to go up every week," he said proudly, giving his pecs a good flex. "Getting some real size going on me..." He could feel his pecs strain against the shirt. "I hope you're hitting the weights hard, Zach... you wouldn't want me to get bigger than you..." He was about to say more, when the waiter returned, inquiring about their orders.

Zach ordered the chicken special and, per his preference, Phil ordered the beef. Zach caught their middle-aged waiter glancing over the both of them again before heading off with their orders. "Well, maybe, maybe not..." Zach continued from where they'd been interrupted. "I've been lifting hard, but you seem to just be growing like a weed!"

Phil beamed at the compliment. On some level, he realized it was unusual... this town seemed to be a magnet for muscle though! And his own family... well, they were in a league of his own. "Must be something in the water..." he joked, not realizing how close to the truth he was. "Although I have a ways still to go, to catch up with you Zach. Unless you've been slacking off..." Phil chuckled. "I sure hope not. I still remember how you looked that first time... But I hope you won't be offended if I say I want to get bigger than you... Now that I'm finally growing, I don't want to stop! I want to be huge!" Phil blushed at his sudden honesty, and brought his tea to his lips hastily, taking a few gulps as he blushed behind the glass.

"Well, I can't blame you! I don't go to the gym to get small, after all!" Zach laughed. "But you know that even if you technically weigh less than me, you look about as big as I do now, it seems. Shorter guys always look bigger with less weight than a taller guy. You're what, about 200 now? It looks real good on you."

Phil's blush deepened, but it was accompanied by a smile. "A very good guess, Zach. Two-oh-one, just before I got dressed tonight..." Phil remembered how it felt, to break that magic 200 mark, just yesterday, how it had set his cock ablaze, excitement raging through him. "And I've been getting taller too... taller and bigger... if I keep it up... I just might be another freaky Stockwell!" Phil's grin turned wolfish for a moment, and his hard cock throbbed in his pants. Just in the nick of time however, the food arrived, big steaming plates set before both men, the waiter having made sure that the growing boys got extra big portions.

Conversation stopped as the two young men dug into their food. They kept their manners, but they seemed ravenous to all who looked at them as they made quick work of their delicious meals. "Mmm, almost wasn't enough for me... almost," Zach chuckled. He looked over at Phil's plate and was surprised at how much Phil was putting away as well. He almost thought the younger man had received more food than him when the plates had first come!

Phil finished off the last of his steak, and looked up at Zach, as he slowly wiped off his lips. He couldn't help but imagine Zach getting bigger and stronger, even sexier than before. But then he thought of himself, getting even bigger than that, making love to Zach, and it made lust course through him, searing and enticing all at once. "I suppose it was enough," Phil said at last. "Although I might need a snack later... I'm a growing boy, after all..." He sat back in his chair a bit, and put his hands behind his head, stretching his elbows out. It was perhaps not the most dignified maneuver, for such a fancy restaurant, but the way Phil's biceps bulged under the fabric, testing and straining the seams, made it all worth it for Phil, not to mention the waiter, who took the dishes away himself, rather than leaving them to the busboy.

"So, since I picked the restaurant tonight, I thought you might want to pick the movie," Zach said, blushing at Phil's masculine display as he gave the waiter his credit card. That kid's arms were getting to be something else! He wanted to see Phil do it again just to see if the sleeves would hold a second time. He doubted they would.

"Well, I looked all the schedules up. Basically, we have two choices, for acceptable cinematic fare tonight. Movie one is a cold war romantic comedy. Movie two is an ancient roman action flick. Both have gotten mediocre reviews, but neither is supposed to be bad." He gave a small, secret smile. "I will be fine with either one, as long as you're in the seat next to me."

"Hmm... Ancient Rome... maybe that'll mean some scantily-clad gladiators!" Zach said fiendishly, rubbing his hands together. "That would be something nice to cuddle to!" he said, letting Phil know exactly what a trip to the movies would entail sitting next to him.

Phil's grin broadened happily. "To be honest, I was kind of hoping you'd say that. The other one is set in Moscow. Everyone's wearing thick coats and fur hats half the movie!" Phil's grin changed, became more playful and teasing. "Although I can't wait to see you in gladiatorial combat... I know that matches are coming up pretty soon... I plan to be at all the home matches, at the very least." He thought of the time he went to go meet Zach after practice, and the memory made his dick ache. "You look good in a wrestling singlet, after all..."

"I'm sure you would, too," Zach commented with a wink. "C'mon, let's get outta here and catch the movie." The two boys drove over to the movie theater and bought two tickets to the Ancient Roman movie. It seemed the mediocre reviews had scared away most people, since it was a sparsely attended showing. Just a few other guys sprinkled around the theater hoping to see semi-nude gladiators themselves. Zach and Phil settled into the back row where they thought they'd have some privacy. Their shoulders bumped into each other as they sat next to each other. "Looks like we both take up too much space," Zach joked.

"I have a solution to that!" Phil announced. He lifted the armrest that separated them, and snuggled against Zach's muscular body. "Aren't you glad you're dating such a smart guy?" he asked coyly, one hand slowly making its way down Zach's leg, finally resting on one muscular thigh. He rubbed it gently, feeling the dense muscle under the fabric, giving Zach a final smile as the lights went down, and the previews for other films began.

Zach dimly watched the images on the screen, but what he was really interested in was the boy cuddling up to him. He liked the feeling of Phil's hand on his body, so he decided to return the favor and reached over to rub Phil's abs through his shirt. He was shocked at how hard they felt! Each abdominal popping out where it should be for a perfect six pack... better than what Zach himself had! He moved his hand up to feel the thick underside of the younger guy's pecs. Damn, the size Phil was putting on was almost making him envious! These were seriously nice pecs the kid was developing!

For his part, Phil loved the attention he was getting. As Zach's hands lingered on his pecs, he slowly flexed them, making them pop and swell, the striations appearing across them. Phil was hardly watching the movie himself - there were gladiators, although none were as sexy as Zach, he'd decided. And there was some obligatory romantic subplot. A standard dastardly villain. The usual wise old mentor. All in all, it was terribly formulaic, terribly trite. Phil loved every minute of it. Not for the movie itself, but rather for the opportunity it gave him. To run his hands over Zach's strong, meaty legs. To caress the inside of the larger man's thighs, until his wrist brushed against the bulge that protruded from the crotch area of Zach's slacks. Phil would brush against it ever so gently, always by accident, of course. Lingering just a moment. Just enough to feel it harden a bit each time.

The bulge in Zach's slacks grew with the attention, until Zach had to gasp, his full eight inch cock extending down the leg of his slacks, prominent against the material. To punish Phil for stimulating him so much on purpose, he gave one of the boy's nipple's a good yank through the fabric of his shirt.

Phil gasped loudly, his own cock surging at the sudden stimulation of his nipple. A few heads turned toward them, but most turned away again, a few lingering a moment first though. Phil considered retaliating on the spot, but decided against it. He would pay it back later, in spades. And with any luck, Zach would love every minute of it. For now, Phil would watch the movie. Or at least look in its direction. His focus, of course, was Zach, as he rested his head on the man's shoulder, feeling the firm lump of delt beneath his face, his hand idly tracing the contours of Zach's legs, easy to feel even through the fabric of Zach's well-cut suit pants.

Zach smirked that he had won that round and felt emboldened to have his hand travel lower and lower down to Phil's lower body. He happened to stroke Phil's inner thigh as well and was surprised to feel the firm column of flesh that originated from the young man's crotch. It felt like eight inches, just like his! But this felt thicker... and on Phil's shorter body, it would probably look even bigger! He had to suppress the urge to let out a low whistle. This kid was some kind of jackpot!

Now Zach was playing dirty, Phil thought, as he felt the larger man's fingers brush against his hard cock. He leaned against Zach more, shifting his position a bit, and then began to nuzzle the wrestler's thick neck, pressing his nose and lips against it, moving north, until he came to Zach's ear. His tongue stretched out, testing it, teasing it, sending shivers through Zach as Phil nibbled at his earlobe, his teeth gentle, with just enough force to send Zach's cock into a tailspin.

It was straining wildly against the fabric, spitting out some precum and making the nice slacks darken in color around the damp bit. Shit! Zach had to withdraw his head from Phil's range, but looking over at the handsome lad just made him lean it forward and kiss him in the back row of the theater as the credits started rolling. Zach felt several sighs and moans rumbling up from Phil's thick chest, but they were muffled thanks to his ministrations.

Feeling Zach's lips on his own was sending Phil into freefall, emotion and desire rushing up through him, his own cock oozed pre excitedly. Some of the patrons looked back at them on the way out, but Phil and Zach didn't notice, and didn't care. Phil only pulled away, reluctantly, when the credits ended. An attendant was already moving about with a broom and dustpan, sweeping up stray popcorn, missing half the popped kernels, too busy watching the show Zach and Phil were putting on. "So," Phil said at last, on the way out of the theater. "How'd you like to come see where I live? I think I could use a snack, myself. Being a growing boy and all..."

"Sure!" Zach said. He wondered if tonight would be... the night. They'd done the kissing before, and tonight had been the first time Phil had allowed him to pet him down there... he wondered if the time was right to go the rest of the way. They drove up to the Stockwells' big house and Phil invited him inside. It was a very nicely appointed abode, with wide doorways, high ceilings and expensive-looking furnishings. It seemed the man of the house was doing quite well for himself! "Whoa, this is really nice... Are we alone, or is anyone else home?"

"No one here but us chickens," came the reply from the kitchen. The owner of the voice walked out of it into the living room to greet Zach and Phil. It was Dan, clad in a sweatshirt with the sleeves torn off and jeans. "Nice to see you again, Zach," the titanic teenager greeted. The wrestler could only nod dumbly.

Phil grinned at his huge cousin, and at Zach's reaction. There was a slight pang of jealousy in his humor though - he wished someday *he* would be the huge freak that left Zach at a loss for words. "Speaking of chickens, we have any leftovers?" Phil asked. A slight blush came to his face. "Dinner was great and all, but well, you know me. Growing all the time. I'm hungry all over again! What about you, Zach?"

"I'm fine, really," Zach said, rubbing his cobbled belly. "You knock yourself out, though. Is it okay if I watch some TV while you make the food?"

Dan nodded. "Make yourself at home! We'll be back in a jiffy." He took Phil aside to the kitchen and took out the refrigerated chicken leftovers from that evening's dinner. "So, how was the date?' Dan slyly asked his cousin.

Phil blushed. "Dinner was very, very good. Zach really went all out. Took me to that fancy place that looks out onto the river. Great food. He must have been saving up for it..." Phil's blush deepened a bit. "And afterwards, we went to the movies. Saw the new gladiator flick... uh, well, we were in the theater while it was playing, anyway..." Phil was still blushing, but there was a cheeky grin on his face too. "And now, well, I'm starving. And nervous. And excited. And... well, just glad Zach is here. I, I really like him. A lot. A whole lot." Phil looked away, thinking. "I mean, I've liked guys before. But Zach? He's the whole package! Great body, funny, smart... just... just everything."

Hearing how excited his cousin was made Dan beam with joy. "That's awesome! So... you invited him over... Were you two going to... you know..." he prodded with a knowing look on his face. "I mean it's probably what he's thinking you meant by inviting him in."

Phil chewed his lower lip, thinking. "I- I don't know... I..." He turned back to Dan, looking serious. "Fuck Dan, I want him so bad, it probably IS what I meant! Even if I didn't think it through like that!" Phil put his elbows on the counter, and his head in his hands. "I mean, look at him! He's so hot! And everything else! If he wanted to... damn, I'd be all over him! I just wish..." Phil's voice trailed off for a moment. "I've been growing so much. And I love it. But I can't wait to get bigger. Some day, I hope I'm bigger than Zach. A lot bigger. And I'm going to fuck him silly!" Phil blushed furiously, as the words fell from his lips.

Dan grinned at that like a Cheshire. "Well why don't you heat up that chicken while I prepare something special to help with your courage..." he said, walking over to the liquor cabinet. He knew the boys weren't allowed into Peter's or Colin's stashes, but this was an emergency. Phil didn't quite have the moxy to ask Zach for what he really wanted out of tonight, and after hearing him passionately talk about getting bigger, well...

He took out a bottle of bourbon and poured a bit into a glass and bottled it back up. Then, looking over his shoulder to see Phil taking the chicken back out of the microwave, he took out a pouch of spice and poured it into the bourbon. It was easily a dose or more... probably more like a dose and a half. He stirred it into the liquor and hoped it didn't taste too gross. He walked back over to his cousin with the glass and set it in front of him. "Liquid courage, just what the situation calls for."

Phil looked at the drink in surprise. He wasn't accustomed to partaking... And he looked up at Dan questioningly. But when Dan smiled back reassuringly, he took the glass of bourbon, and threw it back all at once. He gasped as it went down, burning his throat, settling in his stomach, nice and warm. "Oh man, that tasted awful!" he choked, setting the empty glass down, and heading back to grab the chicken as the microwave beeped. He took out the plate, and grabbed a fork, eating with gusto. As he did, he felt the alcohol work its way through him, warming him, making him feel more at ease. He finished off the plate of chicken, and put it aside. "Thanks Dan, you're the best. Although, uh, if you don't mind... Zach and me... If you could, uh, not, you know, um, distract us, I guess..." Phil grinned sheepishly at Dan, then with more confidence. The bourbon was doing its work. "We didn't really notice people staring at us at the movies, until the credits ended and that cleaning guy was there... But you might be harder to miss..."

Dan nodded. "I'll be in my room if you need me," he said with a shit-eating grin as he quietly left the two lovebirds alone.

Phil grinned back, and headed out to the living room, where Zach was watching television. "Anything on?" Phil asked, walking up behind Zach, reaching down to massage the big man's shoulders and traps. "No need to sit here if there's nothing on the tube. My room is much more comfortable." Phil of course assumed the bourbon was talking, but that was only part of it. The alcohol wasn't really making him so forward - it was just his natural desires expressing themselves. He let his hands travel down the front of Zach's suit, feeling the way the fabric contoured itself to Zach's body as he pressed against it, feeling Zach's thick pecs beneath the clothing, wishing the clothing were gone, so he could get at Zach's chest properly.

"Is it now? Come to think of it, I've been wanting to see your lair for a while now," Zach joked, standing up and stretching his muscles from a long night. "Lead the way, stud muffin," he purred as he rubbed Phil's hard delt.

Phil grinned, and walked down the hall. He made sure to walk at just the right speed: not too fast, not too slow. He wanted Zach to get a good look at him, to see his body in motion. But he didn't want to take forever to get there. He turned, and showed Zach into the room, closing the door behind them. "Here we are. Pretty plain, I guess. But I'm not really that complicated a guy, when you get down to it..."

Zach sat down on Phil's bed. "Soft... Listen, Phil, you know what tonight was about, right? We've been having fun for a while, but I was wondering if we were ready to do more than just, you know, fool around together..." It seemed the older wrestler was nervous as well!

Phil turned away from Zach, looking at the wall. "Looking to take things to the next level, Zach?" Phil asked softly, as he slowly unbuttoned his shirt. "Maybe get past first base? Past second?" He slowly pulled his shirt off, revealing his muscular back. "Looking to go all the way, and score, maybe?" He slowly undid his slacks, and let them fall to the floor in a puddle, his strong legs and perfect ass revealed, covered only by tight underwear. Slowly, Phil turned, letting Zach see his unclothed front, his meaty pecs, his hard, jutting abs, his muscular legs. His bulging crotch, the cock within throbbing against the fabric. He stepped toward Zach. "Like what you see, big man?"

Zach's mouth went dry as he saw the muscular young man unveil himself in front of him. The teenager was beautifully sculpted, almost as if by an artist. All his new, firm muscles suited him quite well... and that underwear was only highlighting the healthy bulge in front and the nice, round ass in back! "I do! What did you do with Phil, though?" he awkwardly teased, unsure about this rush of directness from the other boy.

Phil was having none of it. "What, don't you like this...?" he asked, slowly undulating his hard stomach, showing off his abs. Phil reached out, and pushed Zach's suit coat back, off the young wrestler's broad shoulders. That bulging crotch was much closer now, the soft throb that ran through it impossible to miss. "Or is it something else that's making you nervous, Zach?" He squatted down in front of Zach, and reached out, slowly unbuttoning Zach's shirt, pulling it apart one button at a time.

"You're just... different tonight, is all," he breathed, leaning forward to kiss the handsome boy as his shirt was still being unbuttoned, the hard ridges of his muscles being exposed and felt up by the eager lad.

Phil's lips met Zach's, the younger man eager to kiss his beautiful, studly lover, even as his hands worked at Zach's belt, unbuckling it eagerly, then working the pants down, revealing both Zach's powerful legs and his powerful crotch. As they kissed, Zach wondered if he tasted a hint of something medicinal, almost alcoholic, but it was too faint and transient to pin down. And Phil was being very distracting. Once he had Zach down to his underwear, he moved in, nuzzling against Zach's stomach, running his tongue over the hard ridges of Zach's abs, heading upward, to the thick pecs that jutted enticingly from Zach's torso. Phil remembered what had happened in the theater, and was determined to show Zach a thing or two. He let his tongue roll over the exposed nip, gratified by the shudder that passed through Zach's strong body. He returned to the nipple, and started to suck, pulling it into his mouth, only to have it bounce away from him every time. Finally, he brought his teeth to bear, biting down gently, pulling the trapped tit toward himself, suckling happily.

"Aaaggghhh!! Shit!!! You gotta give me a breather or I'm gonna blow!" he whined, his eight inches stiffly swollen in his boxers, poking near the lower hem, hard as a pipe. It was leaking onto his thigh.

Phil released the tortured nip, and looked up, grinning wolfishly. "Don't you worry, Zach. I'm not going to let you off that easy. I'm going to make sure neither of us ever forgets tonight... never!" He reached down, and grabbed the elastic of Zach's underwear. Slowly, he pulled it away, releasing the trapped cock within, which promptly flew upward, landing against Zach's hard abs with an audible smack. Bits of pre flew off it in the process, and a few landed on Phil's muscular chest. "What's this?" he asked coyly, wiping up a drop with his finger, then slowly licking off the clear liquid, enjoying his first taste of Zach's pre.

"It's what you're making my cock spit out because you're so fucking sexy," Zach moaned, reaching over to squeeze Phil sensually on the shoulders. "I mean, fuck, Phil, you're growing so fast it's unbelievable. It's so fucking amazing to see you bigger every time we meet! If you really did get more muscle than me... well... it'd make me cum, that's for sure!" he rambled as he moved his hands all over Phil's body, squeezing and caressing the mounds of muscular strength where he found them. Phil's cock only plumped more at that... but hadn't it already been as hard as it could get before?

Phil slowly stood, looking down at Zach, fiery lust in his eyes. "Really?" he asked, his voice low, and soft, but serious and sensual all at the same time, with a strange, sharp edge to it. His cock was so hard, it was pulling the elastic of his underwear away from his waist, giving Zach a hint of the fat shaft that jutted from his torso. "Because if I have my way, you'll be shooting out buckets every time you lay eyes on me!"

Zach stood, looking down at the muscular teenager. "Yeah, really," he confirmed, reaching down to shove Phil's underwear down. His cock speared up, looking bigger than ever before! The briefs got snagged on Phil's muscular thighs, but some more shoving got them off and Phil flung them far into the corner. Both men were naked now and ready for anything. Taking the initiative, Zach turned Phil around and rubbed his cock up and down the teenager's crack, letting him know what his intentions were.

Phil was insanely hard and horny, and he pushed his muscular ass back against Zach, intrigued by the feeling of that hard pole pressing against his glutes. "You like that, Zach? Like the feel of that hard ass against your dick? Do you wonder what it would be like, to feel those glutes around your dick as you fuck me?" Phil reached back, and grabbed Zach's thick legs. He squatted down slowly, Zach's pole rubbing down the length of his muscular back, his hands reaching back to caress Zach's thick legs. Then Phil slowly rose, toying with Zach again, until he felt Zach's powerful tip rest between his glutes again. "Just imagine... when I'm bigger..." Phil groaned softly.

"I'm already imagining you bigger, kid," he grunted, pushing in slowly, feeling Phil's ass surprisingly open up for him. The teenager wanted it and relaxed himself enough to give the cock entry. They were both moaning, enjoying the lancing blows of pleasure through their bodies. Before long, half of Zach's cock was inside Phil, then all of it! "Whoa, you took it all! That's amazing, babe," he purred, reaching around and squeezing Phil's pecs. Damn, he still wasn't used to their size! They felt almost bigger than before!

Phil's own dick was throbbing madly, turned on by the sensation of Zach's big dick up his ass, combined with the attention his sensitive pecs were getting. "Awww yeah Zach... that's it, fuck that's a nice dick you got..." Phil was pushing back, pushing his ass against Zach, pushing his own shoulders and back against the wrestler's strong chest. "Come on, Zach... let's see what you've got. Really shove it in there! Use your strength to fuck me!" Once, Phil would never have even dreamt of speaking like that. Now, he was talking dirty, demanding more from Zach, so eager to have his big boyfriend fuck him. He felt warm all over, and a little woozy, but he fought it. He wasn't going to fall asleep now! What the hell! He gritted his teeth, and reached back, grabbing Zach's strong glutes. "Fuck me!" he demanded, "Fuck me hard!"

Zach did as he was commanded and jackhammered that poor boy's ass as hard as he could! His cock loved it and from the sounds Phil was emitting, it wasn't too shabby for him, either! Every now and then Phil would cry out for the fucking to get harder or deeper and Zach would try to oblige, but it seemed like Phil was whipping into a frenzy where no fucking would be intense enough for him!

Unbeknownst to them both, the spice was coursing through Phil's body, suffusing him with the stuff. It made him drowsy, but his excitement kept him going. He pushed back against Zach, squeezing the big cock between his powerful glutes, wanting more, more, always more. Zach couldn't believe how incredible it felt, having his dick squeezed like that, muscular glute surrounding it, mashing it, making it a fuck like none other. And as the spice worked on Phil, his glutes slowly grew larger, and stronger, and his squeezes became more pronounced, even as the thick pecs that Zach was manhandling became heavier, more ponderous. "YES!" Phil screamed, "MORE! MORE!"

Zach found himself having to fuck through more glute muscle to get to the asshole, making it difficult to fuck as deep as before. He was confused, thinking he was just getting tired. He played with Phil's nipples to help compensate, enjoying how much pec meat his hands were able to fondle. Sheesh, Phil was way more built than he gave him credit for! His back was looking seriously wide!

Phil was confused as well. Although he loved the sensations coming through his chest, as Zach worked his pecs over, he didn't understand why Zach wasn't going as deep as before. He grabbed Zach's powerful ass, and pulled the wrestler toward himself, helping with the thrusts, adding his own growing strength to Zach's already-considerable power. "Come on! Hit me hard!!!" Phil panted, half-begging, half-demanding. "Show me that freaky strength... how hard you can shove that big dick in there!" Phil's own cock was leaking pre like mad, the clear liquid running down the ever-larger fucktool between Phil's growing legs.

Having Phil's extra strength behind the thrusts seemed to help compensate for the extra ass padding. The deep sensations were back and building him back up to an amazing climax! "Oh god, Phil, I'm gettin' so close!" Zach moaned, deep-dicking Phil as hard and fast as he could with the boy's help. Both were covered in sweat from the strenuous fucking.

"YEAH! Keep it up! Harder! HARDER! FILL ME UP!" Phil roared, his voice deeper, his growing arms providing more and more assistance to Zach. "Gimme your big load of cum, Zach... I want it so bad... make me bigger... Gonna be so huge..." His powerful glutes went mad, squeezing Zach perfectly, sucking him in, almost.

Zach lost control, spewing his load deeply inside of Phil, roaring in unison with him, his balls emptying their hefty contents within the muscular confines of Phil's ass. He bear-hugged as much of Phil as he could, which was turning out to be less than he could before! Phil had a very big torso now, with large wedges of muscle that were rock hard and demanded space.

Phil let out a loud bellow, feeling Zach's dick blow inside him, his powerful back arching as he thrust his ass back, eager not to miss a drop. He pulled Zach's hips toward him hard, his strength now significantly above what it was before. He took deep, powerful breaths, feeling his bigger chest expand to take in the air. "Oh fuck yeah..." he finally groaned, feeling Zach's still-buried cock finally slow.

"Damn, that was intense..." Zach moaned, stopping to give Phil a few kisses on the back of his thicker neck. "Did you cum, hon?"

Phil looked down at his cock. It stood up and out, huge, thick, hard, and deep red. It quivered slightly as he observed it, eager. "No, not yet..." he whispered, his voice a low growl. He could feel how eager it was, so close... "But fuck, it's ready to blow at any minute..." he groaned. He felt Zach's hands work their way up to his big chest, and shuddered with pleasure. "Oh fuckkkk...."

The hands kneaded Phil's hard chest muscles. "C'mon, make that cock blow... I wanna see how much you cum, I bet those balls of yours make a lot of spunk," he purred into Phil's ear, talking filthy to him in-between kisses to his neck and ears. The fingers went back to work at the nipples, abusing them where Phil's chest was most sensitive...

Phil quivered under Zach's touch, every muscle fiber seeming to flex and swell. "Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah..." Phil repeated, over and over, as his dick swelled, getting harder and harder. He could feel his balls churning, pumping, ready to go. He reached back, grabbed Zach's ass, and pulled the big man's dick into him again, just at the same time as Zach's fingers happened to twist Phil's nips. With a loud cry of release, Phil's big cock shuddered and then shot a big load across the room, where it landed against the wall, splattering. "OH FUCK!" he groaned, his voice loud and deep. He repeated the phrase several more times, as his cock sent lesser volleys of cum flying. He took deep, wracking breaths, as his big dick slowly subsided, the shots turning to a steady stream of cum running down Phil's proud shaft.

"Fuck, you're such a stud," Zach purred. "Total beefy stallion waiting to be unlocked in there! I mean, god, feel all these muscles," he said in awe, raking his hands over Phil's torso yet again. For some reason it just kept feeling bigger to him than he thought it was. "And your voice sounded so different when you came... rough and masculine... I liked it... You're a lot bigger and tougher than you think you are, Phil..." he encouraged the younger man.

Phil smiled, soaking up Zach's words. "You know, I feel it too... feel like I could go to the gym and just demolish my plateau... Feel like I could fuck for hours and just keep going... Fuck I feel good!" Phil slowly pulled off of Zach's dick, and turned around, facing his sexy lover. Zach couldn't believe it! Maybe it was the lighting in the room? But Phil looked seriously bigger than before! The younger man couldn't help flex his pecs, and the striations across them were so impressive, Zach wondered how he could have missed them. Phil grinned, grabbed Zach's thick shoulders, and pulled them both down onto his bed. He chuckled, his voice still so deep. "So, round one of our first night seems to have been a success, wouldn't you say?"

Zach looked at his boyfriend as they lay on the bed. The mass on those pecs, biceps, shoulders, lats... He looked like a bodybuilder now. He looked bigger than Zach was! Fuck, whatever this was, it was hot! "Round one?" His cock liked fucking, but going again so soon after emptying his balls? He looked down at Phil's cock. It was still completely hard, a dollop of cum glistening from the tip... the tip that ended easily nine and a half inches from his groin.

Phil grinned ferally, his fingers running up and down his big cock. "That was just an appetizer, lover... And I liked it, a lot. But now I'm ready for the main meal. And I'm going to eat till I'm satisfied..." His hand wandered over to Zach's body, feeling the strong contours of Zach's beautiful musculature. "I feel it, Zach. That hunger. That need. I gotta feel your ass on my cock, Zach. Gotta feel what it's like to pound you with my big dick!"
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 12th, 2012, 05:07 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
So it seems that the Spice doesn't get them sleepy if they're horny huh? That's good to know...

Another amazing installment to such a hyper-hot saga.

Congratulations!
  #3   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 12th, 2012, 06:48 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
Anothe great chapter to read, before go to bed

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
  #4   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 12th, 2012, 07:15 PM

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Glad you guys are enjoying it. I guess no one else wants to comment on these. {:3
  #5   Add to rocketdog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 12th, 2012, 08:08 PM

rocketdog is on a distinguished road
Nice...very, very nice.
  #6   Add to michaelv2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 12th, 2012, 09:27 PM
Mr. Registered User

michaelv2 is on a distinguished road
I'm still reading and loving the stories, sorry for not being vocal about it.
  #7   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2012, 08:05 PM

Your support and enjoyment is much appreciated. :3

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options