The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 54 votes, 3.20 average. Display Modes
  #881   Add to saab9001984's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 29th, 2013, 03:35 PM

saab9001984 has disabled reputation
Smile Wheelchair Encounter

I recently was assisting my sister in-law with the wheelchair of my mother-in-law at the car. The sister in-law, who has not seen me in several months says, "You are looking bigger, more muscular Ryan." I responded, ?Yeah, I do lift regularly, but nothing unusual.? The sister-in-law says, ?Why don't you give my husband a hand with my mom's old heavy wheelchair.? I folded it up, picked it up one handed, and stuck it in the back of my sister in-law?s car before her husband moved. Her face beamed at the site and said, "my" as she touched my biceps. "These arms are hard." She sat next to me at family dinner the rest of the night.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to saab9001984 For This Useful Post:
brutus (April 29th, 2013), cutlerfan (May 4th, 2013), Mdlftr (April 30th, 2013), stronguns (April 29th, 2013), toby182 (April 30th, 2013)
  #882   Add to toby182's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 30th, 2013, 10:25 AM

toby182 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to toby182
kinky.... nice
  #883   Add to bulkybud's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 14th, 2013, 02:34 PM

bulkybud is on a distinguished road
Was walking down the hall at work wearing at 2XL polyester MTA sport t-shirt and one of my friends commented, "Looking buff!"
"Yeah...," I said and then paused by her and added, "No..., just a 'yeah' isn't quite right for a comment like that."
So then I did a fist pump and grunted, "Boo-yeah!"
She was laughing all the way down the hall.

bulkybud
  #884   Add to pizzadaddy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 14th, 2013, 03:41 PM

pizzadaddy is on a distinguished road
thats awesome bulkybud... i only get to show off at rugby games
  #885   Add to bulkybud's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 14th, 2013, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pizzadaddy View Post
thats awesome bulkybud... i only get to show off at rugby games
That polyester shirt must do the job- I get more comments about my build wearing it.

bulkybud
  #886   Add to FRNKPBDY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 27th, 2013, 05:23 PM

FRNKPBDY is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to FRNKPBDY
When Others Notice

I was in a local building supply store this morning buying masonry cement to repair an outdoor grill and do some other brick repair. As I'm in the aisle getting the cement, I see a lady and I know immediately what she wants.

"Can I help you get some cement into your cart?" "Would you, that's so nice of you. I just need three." Have to say I did ham it up and picked up all three bags at once and set them in her cart. As I was turning away, I saw she looked a little confused and I asked what was wrong.

"Nothing really, but when I get home, there is no way my husband is going to do what you just did. The only weight he lifts comes in 12 OZ. cans!"
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FRNKPBDY For This Useful Post:
cozman (May 27th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (May 29th, 2013), stronguns (May 28th, 2013)
  #887   Add to muscleperry's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 29th, 2013, 04:28 AM

muscleperry is on a distinguished road
First time posting but I had to share, just this weekend I got two comments.

The first was at my gym. I just got through a good chest and back workout and one of the trainers that works there came up to me as I waited for the elevator. When the elevator came a really tall/beefy guy walked out and the trainer and I walked in. He turned to me and said "That's what I am aspire to." I thought he meant the tall guy so I just said "What?" and he looked me up and down and said he wanted to look like me and looked like a lot of hard work. Made me proud!

Then I was doing some shopping (wearing a t-shirt with some tight fitting sleeves) and heard this guy in his late teens/early twenties going on and on about some guys arms until I looked up and saw he was looking at me! He said my arms looked like trunks and called them "Popeye arms." I made sure to flex a little as he passed by and his jaw dropped. Hoping for some more soon, I've noticed a lot more guys checking me out in the gym.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to muscleperry For This Useful Post:
ihavebigpecs (June 1st, 2013), luap82 (June 13th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (May 29th, 2013), muscleaddict (May 30th, 2013), stronguns (May 29th, 2013)
  #888   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 29th, 2013, 04:30 AM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
http://www.facebook.com/arpeejay

Last edited by arpeejay; Yesterday at 06:09 AM.
  #889   Add to stronguns's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 29th, 2013, 08:25 AM

stronguns is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by muscleperry View Post
First time posting but I had to share, just this weekend I got two comments.

The first was at my gym. I just got through a good chest and back workout and one of the trainers that works there came up to me as I waited for the elevator. When the elevator came a really tall/beefy guy walked out and the trainer and I walked in. He turned to me and said "That's what I am aspire to." I thought he meant the tall guy so I just said "What?" and he looked me up and down and said he wanted to look like me and looked like a lot of hard work. Made me proud!

Then I was doing some shopping (wearing a t-shirt with some tight fitting sleeves) and heard this guy in his late teens/early twenties going on and on about some guys arms until I looked up and saw he was looking at me! He said my arms looked like trunks and called them "Popeye arms." I made sure to flex a little as he passed by and his jaw dropped. Hoping for some more soon, I've noticed a lot more guys checking me out in the gym.
It's funny the first time you realize that you're the one they are talking about. Sort of creeps up on you!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stronguns For This Useful Post:
inm (May 29th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (May 29th, 2013)
  #890   Add to muscleperry's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 29th, 2013, 08:21 PM

Had another comment at the gym! I was working out my chest and wearing a string tank, which I just started wearing now that I've gotten a little bigger...a guy probably in his mid- to late-40s came up after I did a set of pull-ups and cable cross overs and asked "Have you always been big?" Shocked me a bit and made me very happy!

As for stats: I'm 5'8 170lbs 31" waist, 18" arms. Any stats I'm missing?
The Following User Says Thank You to muscleperry For This Useful Post:
stronguns (May 29th, 2013)
  #891   Add to wesman123's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 30th, 2013, 08:14 AM

wesman123 is on a distinguished road
Awesome stats man, incredible are though, post pics of them.
The Following User Says Thank You to wesman123 For This Useful Post:
muscleperry (May 31st, 2013)
  #892   Add to Dentistclark's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 30th, 2013, 12:01 PM
Muscle obsessed worshiper

Dentistclark is on a distinguished road
Muscleperry, I agree, those stats sound awesome, keep up the hard work. Some pics would be nice.....pretty please.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dentistclark For This Useful Post:
muscleperry (May 31st, 2013)
  #893   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 30th, 2013, 01:23 PM

Last edited by arpeejay; Yesterday at 06:08 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arpeejay For This Useful Post:
muscleperry (May 31st, 2013), stronguns (June 3rd, 2013)
  #894   Add to Tallguns's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 11th, 2013, 02:28 PM
Eat, Train, Sleep, Repeat

Tallguns is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Tallguns
Shopping for a blender.

Was at the local store and was looking to pic up a new blender. I asked the clerk if they had one. He took me to the right isle and showed me their selection. He then asked if I was going to use it to mix my protein shakes in. It still takes me by surprise. I asked how he knew and he just smiled. I felt awesome.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tallguns For This Useful Post:
MuscleNerd (June 11th, 2013)
  #895   Add to Vallance's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 13th, 2013, 04:20 AM

Vallance is on a distinguished road
For about the past year I've been doing crossfit during school and was having some great results, I leaned down and my strength went up. I hadn't really noticed too many visual gains personally though. However during the crossfit classes, I had gotten a lot of compliments from other members. I had one member call me muscles, and one guy who had left for about a month for a work trip then came back said he had noticed improvements since had had been! It really drove me to work harder, but I still have a long way to go!

My partner has also realized my drive to get bigger, and has really gotten into it going all out with encouragement and cooking for me! He also made a comment that he liked how big my arms were, but wanted them to be bigger! (That drove me crazy! He's the best though!)
  #896   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 13th, 2013, 04:47 AM

Last edited by arpeejay; Yesterday at 05:58 AM.
  #897   Add to rockhard's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2013, 09:39 PM

rockhard is on a distinguished road
Damn, you got big!

Was in the locker room one morning getting ready for work when one of the regulars who I haven't seen in a while comes in. He looks at me does a double take and then says "Damn, you got big!".

Doesn't get any better than that!
  #898   Add to MLMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2013, 10:57 PM

MLMuscle is on a distinguished road
A brief "when others notice" story...

Here is an interesting little muscle ?incident? which happened to me yesterday. I was outside in my yard digging up a large dead bush. It was over 100 degrees F and I had on a fairly tiny/skimpy tanktop. My muscles were really pumped up from the digging and I was very vascular (I normally am very vascular all of the time anyway, but the heat really causes the veins to show out even more). Also, my muscles were shiny from sweating in the heat. Anyway, I noticed a guy on the other side of the street walking around from house to house with a clipboard. As he crossed the street and came toward my house, I noticed that he stopped, stood there, and was just staring at me. I went back to work digging up the bush, looked up again, and he was still standing and staring. Finally, he came to my house and nervously asked me if I was interested in purchasing new aluminum siding for my house and that his company had some great specials. All of the time, however, he was staring at my muscles and veins and not at the house. I don?t think that he had any interest in my house and instead was much more interested in looking at me. My reason for this conclusion is that my house is entirely made of brick!!! I told him that I had a brick house and he acted all embarrassed that he didn?t notice. Then, he kind of nerviously asked me how long I had been bodybuilding and if I had ever competed. He just assumed that I was a bodybuilder (which is true but it was cool that he made that assumption)! He then complimented me on my muscles and told me that my muscles looked really strong and ripped (while smiling at me the whole time). He then said goodbye and walked away, still staring at me as he left!! I have a feeling that the last thing that he was concerned with at the time was aluminum siding! Anyway, just a kind of cool ?when people notice story??
The Following User Says Thank You to MLMuscle For This Useful Post:
bicepquest66 (September 20th, 2013)
  #899   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2013, 11:31 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
MLMuscle, I think that's the moment you invite him in for a lemonade or something and play around with your admirer!
  #900   Add to Daves262's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 17th, 2013, 08:38 PM

Daves262 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Daves262
similar instances

I relate to what MLM is sayin having had similar encounters .
  #901   Add to BigSteve6ft3's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 19th, 2013, 08:54 PM

BigSteve6ft3 is on a distinguished road
I haven?t gotten many good ?others notice? comments in quite some time, because pretty much everyone I interact with has known me for years and takes my size for granted. But I appeared before a new audience today, and got a nice one.

My employer reserves some money out of its budget for promising new projects, and every year there is a competition to determine which projects get funded. You write proposals, which are ranked by a committee, and eventually the top ten percent or so of the proposers are invited to give a formal presentation to the committee, after which they decide the winners.

This year, two of my proposals made the finals, which is pretty unusual. My first presentation went very well, but was uneventful. But then, an hour later, I was back before the committee to defend my second proposal. As I walked into the room and got situated to begin my second presentation, there were lots of joking comments from the committee like ?Hey, look who?s back! Guess he just can?t get enough of us,? and stuff like that. Then one guy on the committee pipes up and says, ?Heck, we should just have him arm-wrestle for funding. He looks like he could beat just about anyone, and then we?d have our winner.?

Just to set the scene, we?re a casual-dress workplace, and I was wearing a short-sleeve polo shirt, which, even though it?s a 2XL, fits quite tight around my arms, chest, and shoulders. I?ve been hitting the weights pretty religiously of late, and I?ve been noticing in the mirror that the biceps and triceps are looking pretty pumped these days. Didn?t think anyone else noticed, though, because, like I say, no one who knows me ever comments anymore.

Anyway, it kind of made my day, nearly as much as having both of my presentations go well.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to BigSteve6ft3 For This Useful Post:
AngryLeek (August 15th, 2013), bbgonnabe (August 11th, 2013), bicepquest66 (September 20th, 2013), cartman25 (August 19th, 2013), GTlifter (June 19th, 2013), Hirsuited (June 20th, 2013), JeffXeno (June 19th, 2013), littledude (June 20th, 2013), Mdlftr (June 20th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (June 20th, 2013), MLMuscle (June 19th, 2013), MuscleMass (August 14th, 2013), summerocket (June 20th, 2013), The Magus (June 20th, 2013), toby182 (June 20th, 2013)
  #902   Add to bulkybud's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 20th, 2013, 10:08 AM

Just a brief one...

Was at the doctor's office today and the nurse went to take my blood pressure and paused, looked me up and down, and said, "I'd better get the big cuff."

Made my day.

bulkybud
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bulkybud For This Useful Post:
stronguns (July 4th, 2013), summerocket (June 20th, 2013), toby182 (June 20th, 2013)
  #903   Add to toby182's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 20th, 2013, 10:45 AM

toby182 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to toby182
^^^^
this post made my day
The Following User Says Thank You to toby182 For This Useful Post:
cohzaku (June 22nd, 2013)
  #904   Add to FRNKPBDY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 23rd, 2013, 08:50 PM

FRNKPBDY is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to FRNKPBDY
Late Night Swim

Went to bed earlier tonight, but don't have my AC in yet. Of course the weather is just becoming hot and humid. Woke up in sweat soaked sheets and figured I'd head out for a swim in my pool.

I've never been one for pajamas and really didn't feel like putting on my swim trunks. Since I live in a pretty rural area, I figured it wouldn't really matter--plus the pool is fenced in. So I flipped on the back light and went down the deck stairs to the pool.

Dove in--it felt GREAT!! I was splashing in, doing dives, jumping out and doing all sorts of acrobatic moves. Until I noticed my next door neighbor's lights were on and my whole show was being watched. I immediately got out and grabbed a towel to cover up, but I heard my neighbor's wife yell down, "Aw, C'mon--where are you going? I haven't had this much fun since I went to the Chippendale Dancers last year. You've got a great bod, some great moves and the best part--it was all free!!"

This should prove interesting once this hits the neighborhood grapevine!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to FRNKPBDY For This Useful Post:
AngryLeek (August 15th, 2013), Big RR (October 23rd, 2013), BigSteve6ft3 (June 24th, 2013), Curiosity (June 23rd, 2013), manlion (August 12th, 2013), Mdlftr (June 24th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (July 4th, 2013), nvb2 (June 23rd, 2013), stronguns (July 4th, 2013), The Magus (June 23rd, 2013)
  #905   Add to spokenthunder's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 29th, 2013, 07:22 AM
Then Spoke the Thunder.

spokenthunder is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to spokenthunder Send a message via Skype™ to spokenthunder
Now, I'm not the kind of guy to attract attention to myself, particularly in the gym. I like to do my own thing and keep to myself because I'm not anything special (definitely not one of the "big guys" at my gym).

But a week or so ago, when working out with dumbbells, an older man (who I confess I haven't seen before) approached me and said, "Hey, I haven't been here in a long time, but I've gotta say that you've gotten REALLY BIG! No, seriously, it's real noticeable up here *motions to chest and shoulders*. You should be really proud of yourself!"

I quietly said 'thank you' and went along my business. Compliments always make me feel uneasy.

Similarly, this past Wednesday, we were showing the movie "Teddy Bear" at the library that I work at. After I shut down the auditorium, I brought up the DVD and told a coworker that I was looking forward to taking the DVD home with me to watch.

"It's about a painfully shy bodybuilder---"

"--just like you," she interjects, and I blush. (Note: I try to keep my bodybuilding interests to myself at work. This is the same coworker who said randomly to me last summer, "When did you become a bodybuilder?")
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to spokenthunder For This Useful Post:
Hirsuited (June 29th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (July 4th, 2013), scrawn (July 5th, 2013), stronguns (July 4th, 2013)
  #906   Add to stronguns's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2013, 03:35 PM

My oldest nephew went to the doctors to get something for his allergy on Monday. This time of year he really suffers. The nurse comes in to get the details and blood pressure, etc. She took his blood pressure twice but kept getting an error. The cuff was really tight. She says, I'll be right back, I'd better get the bigger cuff. Your arms are too big for the standard cuff.

Then the doctor comes in to see him. Wow, you've really gotten big since last fall. You've put on 20 pounds since September. Usually I would be concerned, but it's obviously mostly muscle mass so I wouldn't be concerned at all. Next time you're here remember to ask for the bigger cuff. We want an accurate measurement of your blood pressure.

He stopped by my house on the way home. He couldn't wait to tell everybody what happened. The expression on his face and the look of pride was priceless! I've been trying to get him to lift with us more often. He said he was doing quite well on his own, and obviously he has, but after those comments he is really stoked. Asked if he could come by 3 times a week. Sounds good to me! His younger cousins will be thrilled. Now if we can just get his brother to join us it will be a full house.

Last edited by stronguns; July 4th, 2013 at 04:15 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stronguns For This Useful Post:
bicepquest66 (September 20th, 2013), Big RR (October 23rd, 2013), milwmuscleguy (July 4th, 2013), scrawn (July 5th, 2013)
  #907   Add to muscleperry's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 7th, 2013, 12:59 PM

I've meant to update, but I've been away for a few weeks. Took a picture at a museum the other day and got a lot of comments about my arms like "Think they're big enough yet?" And "Guess you've been working out."

Also two separate comments at the gym from guys I consider "big." One on my chest day said I was a BEAST and another while I was doing a full body circuit said my shoulders were looking big/massive.

Can't figure out how to attach photos otherwise I'd show you the one that got all the comments... HELP!
  #908   Add to stronguns's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 7th, 2013, 10:28 PM

Had to mow the lawn, but it's been close to 100 degrees here so I decided to go shirtless. I use a push mower on about an acre to get the added benefit of the mowing as a workout. So in all that heat with the exertion my veins were very prominent and my muscles really pumped. Anyway I had been out there about an hour and my neighbor comes over and says OK, what are you trying to do? Make me look more like a wimp than I already do? I've been wondering what's under that shirt of yours and now I know. Dang it man I didn't know there were that many muscles in the human body....
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stronguns For This Useful Post:
bicepquest66 (September 20th, 2013), BigSteve6ft3 (July 7th, 2013), bulkybud (August 9th, 2013), Mdlftr (July 8th, 2013)
  #909   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 8th, 2013, 07:08 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Mowing lawns in July....

Quote:
Originally Posted by stronguns View Post
Had to mow the lawn, but it's been close to 100 degrees here so I decided to go shirtless. I use a push mower on about an acre to get the added benefit of the mowing as a workout. So in all that heat with the exertion my veins were very prominent and my muscles really pumped. Anyway I had been out there about an hour and my neighbor comes over and says OK, what are you trying to do? Make me look more like a wimp than I already do? I've been wondering what's under that shirt of yours and now I know. Dang it man I didn't know there were that many muscles in the human body....
As an added bonus, you want to come over and mow my lawn? It's over an acre and it takes about 3 1/2 hours! You'll get a GREAT pump! I certainly do.....

Mdlftr
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mdlftr For This Useful Post:
Hirsuited (July 11th, 2013), stronguns (July 9th, 2013)
  #910   Add to brutus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 16th, 2013, 01:30 PM

brutus is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by stronguns View Post
Dang it man I didn't know there were that many muscles in the human body....
The last count I heard, there are 640 named muscles in the human body. They recently found & named 2 new ones in the iris of the eye. Maybe your neighbor would like you to flex so he can see how many he can find & count?
  #911   Add to Chillmuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 22nd, 2013, 07:19 PM

Chillmuscle is on a distinguished road
Couple good stories:
1) Stayed in a hotel one night and went down to the lobby for breakfast, except I was starting and didn't want to put on anything more than some boxer-briefs, and was totally bare except that. Key card tucked in my waistband, I paraded down to the buffet (Among some confused stares). After I got some of my food, the desk attendant lady came up to me and said I had to put on...shoes. Didn't say anything about shirt or pants...

2) Came home from college. Seeing my old high schoolmates, I started on the Academic Team and varsity Cross Country, some of them starters for Football, basketball, wrestling. And today I was working out with the Quarterback and was able to motivate him by saying, "Hey, you're smaller than me. Lift the weight."
The Following User Says Thank You to Chillmuscle For This Useful Post:
blah (July 24th, 2013)
  #912   Add to hszmv's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 22nd, 2013, 07:37 PM

hszmv is on a distinguished road
I was out shopping with my mother for the first time since starting and I'm wearing a shirt that's tight on me. She takes a few glances at me and says "You know, you should get some tips from my body builder friend. You have the build for it."
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hszmv For This Useful Post:
jtchef (July 23rd, 2013), milwmuscleguy (July 24th, 2013)
  #913   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2013, 05:51 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillmuscle View Post
2) Came home from college. Seeing my old high schoolmates, I started on the Academic Team and varsity Cross Country, some of them starters for Football, basketball, wrestling. And today I was working out with the Quarterback and was able to motivate him by saying, "Hey, you're smaller than me. Lift the weight."
LOVE that story and the line: "Hey, you're smaller than me. Lift the weight."

HA!
  #914   Add to suma's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2013, 06:00 PM

suma is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hszmv View Post
I was out shopping with my mother for the first time since starting and I'm wearing a shirt that's tight on me. She takes a few glances at me and says "You know, you should get some tips from my body builder friend. You have the build for it."
Your mother said that to you?! My kinda mom
  #915   Add to hszmv's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2013, 06:34 PM

hszmv is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by suma View Post
Your mother said that to you?! My kinda mom
LOL. It's a little creepy when it's your mom.
  #916   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2013, 11:12 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
I had a nice little moment at a friend's party yesterday. I was chatting with a couple friends I hadn't seen in a while, a married straight couple, and I mentioned I had been lifting more this summer because I have extra free time. She said yeah I can tell and proceeded to check me out pretty blatantly, even saying to her husband "I can check him out! Look at his shoulders and upper arms!" It felt great to hear that especially because I think my upper arms are small. I've also hardly ever had a woman chek me out/hit on me so that was kind of flattering! It was also a good feeling to be the bigger one between me and her husband, and maybe shame him just a little. I must be doing something right!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vlad For This Useful Post:
JeffXeno (July 24th, 2013), pearlice (July 24th, 2013), stronguns (July 31st, 2013), toby182 (July 24th, 2013)
  #917   Add to davisTico's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2013, 02:36 PM
Growing boy

davisTico is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to davisTico
It's my first time posting here at all about my progress but had a really good moment. Was back home visiting my parents and the contractor was doing some stuff around the house. He isn't a big guy more a lean well build guy, but i have always thought of him like a really strong man (that happen when you grow seen him doing work around the house). The point of the story is that he need it to move some big wood planks of solid cedar and he asked help to my brother and me. I get there grab one, lifted and move it to where he told me to, it was heavy but I still did it quite easily, he grabbed one behind me but I saw that he had to struggle to lifted it and move it. I carry two more, and my brother had to carry one with the contractor. When we were over the contractor came to me and said "Damn dude, you are not the little kid that i remembered", which i just replied "that's because i'm not a kid anymore". As usual i was wearing a tight shirt, he just stare at me for a little and said "You have been working really hard at the gym right, I def wouldn't mess with you", that completely made my day ad got me really boned if I must say haha.
That's was my little story, hope that there would be more to come like this hehe
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to davisTico For This Useful Post:
bbgonnabe (August 11th, 2013), BigSteve6ft3 (August 15th, 2013), cg12345 (August 9th, 2013), GTlifter (July 27th, 2013), hero1000 (January 18th, 2014), Jim USA (July 30th, 2013), MonsterMash62 (July 27th, 2013), stronguns (August 12th, 2013)
  #918   Add to cavalao's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2013, 04:04 PM

cavalao is on a distinguished road
Wink Here we go again haha

Yes, wont lie, more than feeling and seeing myself grow everyday, the comments and lust of the others for my bigger size its the best damn thing
I never wear XXL shirts, my size, always 1 or even 2 numbers down to put the sleeves in pain, pecs bulging and have my v-shape back fully visible and huge But the funny thing is, even if the eyes of people almost jump from seeing me normally or "casual flexing " the most of them dont coment. Its like they are afraid. Only the more close people, friends and family touch and ask me to flex and pose all the time, or drunk people on bars, cause they lose all inibitions lol. And by a side not, its the face they do when i say that i want be much bigger, that makes me hit gym even harder haha
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cavalao For This Useful Post:
bbgonnabe (August 11th, 2013), cg12345 (August 9th, 2013), Jim USA (July 30th, 2013), stronguns (July 31st, 2013)
  #919   Add to rad1987's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 30th, 2013, 12:06 PM

rad1987 is on a distinguished road

Lately my workout partner keeps telling me how "built" and "square" I look.

Last Sunday I finally benched 2 45 plates for 2 reps by myself. I looked over and my workout buddy had this huge, shot eating grin on his face.

Last week when I was in Provincetown I hooked up with this guy and when we were fooling around in his bed, he turned me over, grabbed my thighs and said I had "tree trunk" legs.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rad1987 For This Useful Post:
britman3 (July 30th, 2013), MonsterMash62 (July 30th, 2013), muscleaddict (August 21st, 2013), muscleboy82000 (August 11th, 2013), stronguns (July 31st, 2013), The Magus (July 30th, 2013)
  #920   Add to msllover's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 9th, 2013, 01:51 AM
Moving Forward

msllover is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to msllover
Hey Stronguns, just how strong are you?

yahoo: storyen
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to msllover For This Useful Post:
bbgonnabe (August 11th, 2013), stronguns (August 10th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options