The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 17th, 2012, 02:03 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Spice Part 34

by Mad Dog and Mr. X

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33

Given the town's unusually high number of gay men, pride week was a bigger deal than many places. Dan, Phil, and Brandon, had discussed the matter, and decided to set up a booth, to sell food to raise money for medical research. It wouldn't would be enough to change the world, they realized, but they thought that by doing their part in a small way, they'd be contributing. Given their charitable purpose, the organizers gave them a booth space for free. They discussed what to sell exactly, but the trip to Hoffer's store is what settled it. Beef was on sale, and fresh tortillas could be ordered in bulk by the supportive (and himself impressively bulked) Mr. Hoffer. Tacos were on the menu.

They set up in the town's community center that day along with the other vendors. Dan had spent the night before preparing the ground beef for the tacos, to make sure it tasted juuuuust right. Of course that meant liberally applying spice to it. He figured there was a bodybuilding competition coming up; he should make sure there would be more than enough potential competitors! He grinned at seeing the men in town balloon up some more. He'd have to make sure that certain men didn't get too much bigger, though. Mr. Hoffer was difficult enough to handle with his increased size!

Brandon and Phil joined Dan at the center, lugging the other supplies. Phil, reveling in the strength of his beautifully-muscled, 260 pound body, made sure to carry the heavy portable cooktop they'd use to heat the tortillas, bags of doughy discs sitting atop it. Brandon came behind, carrying cheese and vegetables, as well as a large bag of napkins. They set it down on the table where Dan already had the oversized crock-pot of beef going. As they spread out across the table, Brandon found himself doing an occasional double-take. He knew for a fact that Phil hadn't been this big when he came to town. How had such a scrawny thing grown to be such a big, muscular brute? While Phil was small in comparison to massive Dan, that was hardly comforting to Brandon. He tried to tamp down the twinge of jealousy, and focus on the task at hand: preparing to make tacos, and sell them to a generous populace.

Dan seemed oblivious to Brandon's insecurity. He was proud of what Phil had grown into! The kid was still only about 5'8" or 5'9" but his bulk looked really good on him! Dan wasn't sure what sort of effect the spice had on regular puberty, but over the past few weeks, Phil had really started growing hair, too. His chest was becoming hairy and his beard was coming in heavier. Phil had taken to wearing button-up shirts and since his chest had blossomed so magnificently, he could rarely button them up all the way to his bull neck, leaving a tantalizing peek at his dark chest hairs. Phil was still a really sweet, geeky, kind kid... but he'd become a bit more confident over the months.

Brandon wasn't bad looking by any stretch of the imagination. But next to Phil and Dan, he felt small. Certainly, the smallest man serving tacos today! But he put it aside, looking out at the crowd, seeing many more ordinary figures. Sure, there were a few exceptions. He'd seen some of the other Stockwell men about, and they of course all seemed to be massive. Peter and his beloved Colin were both gigantic, smaller than Dan but big enough to make even Phil look ordinary. It was oddly cheering, and Brandon hummed slightly as his artist's hands chopped tomato into perfect little cubes. He smiled as he saw the looks of interest, as some of the men milling about began to smell the stewing beef, looking in the direction of the taco stand. Business would be good, it seemed.

"Hey, Brandon, I just wanted to tell you that I'm glad you decided to help us out here today," Dan told him, leaning down to giving him a peck on the cheek. "It'll be cool spending some more time with you. It feels like we haven't had time to hang out lately... I'm sorry about that," he said as he stirred the beef.

Brandon blushed, and looked up at Dan. At huge, no, titanic, beautiful Dan Stockwell. Who wanted to spend time with him. His mind flashed to that time in the studio, painting Dan... he felt his cock stir slightly, and smiled. "I'm looking forward to that, Dan." Brandon might be the smallest man at the table, but the biggest man in town wanted him, and that was quite the accomplishment, he felt. He began to chop onions, smiling even as his eyes watered from the sting of the pungent vegetables. He cast sideways glances at Dan, the big man stirring the beef, the big spoon looking so small compared to the massive figure that held it. Brandon couldn't wait to get Dan in his studio again.

Dan smiled as their first customer of the day walked up, Officer Richard Stark! He remembered his roll in the hay with the powerful cop after he'd grown him to 300 lbs. of manly beef. Officer Stark was off duty today, clad in a bulky sweatshirt and sweatpants because of the cold weather outside. "Good to see you, officer! Care for a taco today? It all goes to a good cause," he pitched.

"I'm off duty, call me Dick," the big man replied, a small smirk on his face. Phil and Brandon both couldn't help glancing down at his crotch, a healthy bulge pressing out even under the loose sweatpants. Seeing their reactions, Stark's smirk became a grin. He'd always been the studly type, but recently his body had bulked up considerably, and he loved all the action he was getting, at work and in bed. "I've been training for SWAT duty recently, even though we almost never need it in this town," he told Dan, forgetting he'd already said almost the same thing in the gym a week or so earlier. "But I was also thinking of that upcoming bodybuilding competition... might want to add a couple more pounds..." He patted his hard stomach. "I've been lifting like a beast. And eating like one too. So I might need more than one taco..." He smiled. "How much are they?"

"They're $3 each. Maybe a bit expensive, but we gotta cover the cost of ingredients, too," he explained. "And I can definitely tell you've been working out! I mean, apart from seeing you all the time at the Muscle Pit. Your chest looks really huge, even underneath that sweatshirt!" he complimented. He felt the other attributes that looked huge underneath the sweatshirt went without saying.

Dick Stark puffed up a bit, his chest rising with pride. "Thanks Dan. I don't know if I'll ever get my chest to where yours is, but I've been thrashing it brutally lately!" He looked down, and slowly raised up the front of his sweatshirt, to reveal thick, blocky abs, and the bottom end of beautifully plump, firm pecs, the nipples pointing downward, striations forming when he twitched. Stark beamed with pride, and bounced his thick pecs slowly. "All right Dan," he said at last, dropping the sweatshirt back down. "I feel like I could eat half a cow right now. But instead, how about you give me four." He handed over a twenty dollar bill. "Keep the change," he added, grinning. "It's for a good cause, after all."

"Y-Yeah! Thank you!" Dan said, taking the money while Phil constructed and wrapped up the four tacos for the huge officer of the law. "I hope you enjoy them!"

"They smell great," Stark replied with a grin. "And my post-workout snack has already worn off. I'm just glad you guys are offering these. I was worried I'd have to eat funnel cake!" He laughed, grabbed the four tacos, two in each hand, and with a nod of acknowledgement, turned and walked off, his big back slowly moving away. As he turned though, Phil had noticed that the bulge in Dick's crotch had pushed further forward. Phil couldn't help but smile at that. Ever since coming to this town, his life had totally turned around! Once scrawny and unwanted, he was now big and strong, and had a sexy boyfriend and supportive relatives. In a town full of hot men!

"Woof," Dan said, before seeing how Brandon looked up at him with a pout. "I-I mean, he's okay, but you're cuter," he stammered, blushing. "Seriously, he's way too old for me, anyways. I need a guy who's more my age," he assured Brandon, affectionately squeezing his shoulder.

Brandon's pout faded, although he wasn't fully mollified. Seeing the huge cop had just reawakened some of his insecurities. He sighed softly, "He's a big sexy beast. You can say it." Brandon looked down. His arms extended to the table. They weren't thin, but they certainly weren't the thick hamhocks that had filled the sleeves of Stark's sweatshirt. They were lean and defined, but not to the extent of Dan or even Phil - both of whom had forearms with thick cords of muscle, deep cut and very defined. "I need to start going to the gym. Not just in class. The real gym." Brandon said at last, looking up at Dan.

The hulking teen immediately felt bad. He hadn't meant for any of his adventures to make Brandon feel less secure... in fact, quite the opposite! But he supposed he had gone a bit wild and favored some of the other men in town with his spice rather than giving it to the artistic boy he was interested in so much. Perhaps today would be the day to rectify that mistake... Dan's thoughts were interrupted by seeing the librarian Edward Smythe stroll up to the booth. "Oh, hello again, Mr. Smythe! You're looking healthy today!"

Mr. Smythe beamed, and replied with a strong "Hello to you Dan! And to your handsome young friends!" Some of Brandon's stiffness faded, as the old librarian smiled at them. Although he was hardly the muscular beast that so many spice recipients had become, he looked good. He walked like a man in the prime of his life, his back straight, his step confident. He filled out his clothes perfectly. Frankly, he looked ready for the cover of next month's AARP magazine! He pulled out a wallet. "Those tacos sure smell good, lads. I'd love to start with one. Although if they're good enough, I may have to be back later for seconds!" He placed a ten dollar bill down on the table.

"Are you sure just one?" Dan asked, looking at the bill and back up to the older man. He licked his lips wondering what more spice would do to him. He was the oldest person he'd dosed with it so far and he was curious how far it could take him. "I mean, you'd be giving us a $7 tip with this. I could give you more than one if you wanted."

Smythe considered. Then a mischievous look came to his eyes. "Well, it's for a good cause, after all. But I must confess, I've never been much of one for salad. I eat it, to be sure. It's good for you, my doctor has always told me. But just for today, how about if you give me one taco. But instead of lettuce, tomatoes, and onions, just give me extra beef. And maybe a little cheese on top." He smiled. "We'll consider the ten dollars the cost of the 'Smythe special,'" he winked good naturedly.

Dan blushed and nodded. "You heard the man, Phil, two Smythe specials, to go!" he grinned. "I think you'll love the way they taste!" His crotch started bulging out in his pants, thinking of the changes the elderly librarian would be going through.

Phil chuckled, surprised to see the respectable older gentleman indulging such a love of meat. He dutifully made a pair of tacos, heaping ground beef into them, sprinkling a bit of cheese on top. When he pushed them toward Mr. Smythe, the silver haired man's eyes opened a bit. "Oh, but I was only going to have one! It's already so big and meaty... Are you sure one of you doesn't want the second?" As he spoke, he put down a second ten dollar bill. "My treat if you do..." He gave Dan a wink.

"Well, gosh, maybe Brandon here is a bit peckish, hm?" Dan suggested, looking over his pecs at his beau.

Brandon's eyes widened in surprise, but he blushed as Mr. Smythe pushed the loaded meat taco toward him with a smile. Smythe then picked up his own, and took a big bite out of it. He closed his eyes, enjoying the taste as he chewed it. When he was finished, he looked at Brandon. "It's delicious, son. Enjoy it." He smiled and turned, taking another bite from his taco as he walked away.

"C'mon, it's for charity. We shouldn't waste food, anyways," Dan urged him, wanting him to eat it. Hopefully if Brandon started to fill out, he wouldn't feel so inferior to the other guys.

Brandon took the taco in his hand. He usually preferred a bit more balance in his meals... but it did smell good. He looked up at Dan, made a half-amused, half-teasing face, and took a big bite. He chewed thoughtfully, getting a hint of some familiar flavor, but not quite sure what it was. He took another bite, then another, eating more and more of the taco, juice running down his chin as he devoured it, just to show Dan that he could. As he finished, and wiped up his chin with a napkin, a familiar voice commented, "Well, that sure looked good."

"Oh, Mayor Skaggs!" Dan exclaimed, a bit embarrassed to be caught playing around with his friends in front of the town's mayor. And he was definitely looking large and in charge these days, at 250 lbs. of competition-ready muscles. They bulged in his tailored suit, not being shown off, but the cut of his physique was obvious to anyone who looked.

The other two young men turned, and straightened slightly. Brandon dabbed at his chin, trying to be unobtrusive, blushing with embarrassment. Phil, having seen (and admired) the mayor's photo in the paper on several occasions, blushed as well. He stood up straight, his thick pecs bulging outward. At 260 solid pounds, he had a good ten pounds of hard muscle on the mayor. And since he was five inches shorter, his muscles looked that much beefier, that much thicker. But still, looking up at the handsome Frank Skaggs, Phil felt his heart flutter once, and his cock shift in his pants. "H- hello Mayor..." he managed, stammering a bit.

Dan noticed the admiration and attraction in Phil's reaction and cocked an eyebrow. Jeez, his cousin was a horndog, too! "So, um, since you've seen how delicious our product is, would you be wanting to purchase a few? Surely a man your size requires more than one to fill himself up," he smiled.

The mayor grinned, briefly flashing back to his amazing encounter with Dan. But the two young men with Dan caught his eye as well, especially the beefy one... Frank Skaggs extended his hand, first to Brandon. "Frank Skaggs, I don't believe we've met," he said with a smile. Brandon shook his hand, and then the same was repeated with Phil. Frank noted how Phil's hand, though big and strong, had the faintest hint of a quiver in it. Nervousness? The stammered introduction from Phil confirmed it. "No need to be nervous here. I'm just the mayor. And hungry, at the moment!" He laughed. "I think I'll have three of your tacos today, Dan. I'm watching what I eat for the competition, but they smell so damn good, I don't think two will be enough!" He pulled out a twenty dollar bill, and set it down. "I'll just have to throw in some extra squats, later today." He grinned, and couldn't help but glance down at Phil's legs, noting the way that they filled his pants, thick yet powerful, well-shaped, and leading up to a truly beautiful, muscular ass.

Phil's bulge wasn't anything small, either. A ten inch cock didn't shrink up very small when flaccid, after all. The mayor wondered how old the man was. He was hanging out with Dan, who he knew was a teenager, but the facial hair and chest hair... definitely didn't make him look like a high schooler. Especially those muscles, woof!

Phil put three tortillas on the griddle, heating them up quickly. Dan ladled on generous helpings of beef, and Brandon finished them up with lettuce, onions, tomato, and a bit of cheese. He handed them back to Phil, having noticed how the young stud had gone from confident to nervous. The mayor was good to look at, Brandon decided, but not as good as Dan. He smiled. "Wrap them up for the man, Phil. Three tacos." Phil fumbled only momentarily, but then wrapped all three, and handed them over, his hand steadier now.

Frank took them with a smile, his hands lingering a moment longer than necessary. "Thank you Dan, Brandon. Phil..." He nodded to them each. "I believe that I will enjoy these greatly. And I'll make sure to send more business your way!" he winked, and turned to go.

Dan whistled and poked at Phil with his elbow. "Well, look at you, mister! If I didn't know better, I'd say you had a bit of a thing for the head of local government," he chuckled.

"Shut up!" Phil replied under his breath, shoving at Dan's massive arm. Needless to say, it didn't move much, although Dan could feel Phil's strength behind it. Phil's blush deepened. "He's good looking, that's all. So's Zach." The thought of being with both men at once popped into Phil's head, unbidden, and his cock rose eagerly, making his crotch tent dramatically. "Fuck..." he swore, quietly but vehemently. He chewed his lower lip in consternation.

"Hey, it's okay to check out other guys! I'm sure Zach would understand," he smirked, pinching Phil's round cheek. "You're right, Mayor Skaggs IS really handsome... he has a really nice cock, too," Dan chuckled.

Phil's eyes widened, and then he began to chuckle as well. "Well, I guess you're right. I mean, it's not even real bad. This..." he pointed down at his tenting crotch," came from imagining both of them in bed with me." Phil laughed, even as his protruding tentpole throbbed visibly. His blush returned a bit, but he looked more cheerful. Behind them, Brandon's jaw was set. He was definitely going to the gym. He wanted Dan Stockwell ogling him, not every other slab of beef that walked by! He stared at Frank Skaggs' ass as the hunky mayor melted into the crowd, greeting people between bites of taco. Yep. Brandon was definitely joining the gym.

Dan turned back toward the crowd and noticed it parting a bit and sucked in his breath. He could see the man that was making the other men part for him. The broad chest, the always-on-display arms, the thick thighs... "Here comes trouble," Dan nervously chuckled as the big and bold Mr. Hoffer strode up to the taco stand. Mr. Hoffer was normally the friendly neighborhood grocer... but Dan had begun to know the domineering muscle freak that he'd unleashed from the grocer's last dosing with spice.

Hoffer had grown beyond expectations, ending up a six and a half foot tall, four hundred pound freak of muscled power. He strutted proudly, his huge body easily overshadowing men half his age. He walked up to the stand, grinning. "I'm sure glad I had that sale on ground beef," he commented, his voice deep and rich, as he sniffed the air. "Smells like you've been busy, Dan. How's business?"

"Good, sir," he told the big man. He was nothing if not respectful. His cock was throbbing in his pants, however, because it was used to the man's sexual magnetism, getting off on worshiping the smaller muscle brute and being fucked by the grocer's experienced cock. "How many would you like?" he asked, sweat forming on his brow.

Mr. Hoffer's grin widened. "I like that. Not asking if I want any. Just how many. You might make a good salesman yet. I may have to bring you on board, help out in the store sometime... if you're interested... in working under me..." The double meaning in the older man's words was plain to Dan, who felt a drop of sweat drip down his temple. "As for today though, well, I saw Dick Stark with four, and I figure there's no way I'm being outdone by him. So four as well. Extra beefy, if you can." He smirked, and put down three ten dollar bills. "Besides, it's for charity. I can't be dainty when such a good cause is at issue."

Dan's eyes went wide. Four tacos? The man was already huge and hard to control (not to mention refuse). Another large growth spurt would...! But he couldn't refuse him the tacos without looking suspicious. He just swallowed the lump in his throat nodded and watched as Phil loaded up the tortillas with steaming hot beef.

Hoffer grinned as the four hot tacos were wrapped and handed over. "Thank you very much, boys. These smell great. I'm looking forward to devouring them." He laughed, and then gave Dan a significant look. "You know how much I love good beef. Let me know if you're interested in my offer. I can always use you, Dan..." His voice was firm, and it let Dan know, one way or another, he was going to meet up with Mr. Hoffer again. There was simply nothing Dan could do about it.

Dan bit his lip as his crotch bulged obscenely. There was nothing he could do about it. Mr. Hoffer constantly reminded him of hot sex, and his cock didn't care who it got hot sex from. "That man, I swear... sometimes he gets too intense for me..." Dan wheezed, trying to take in deep breaths.

Dan watched Hoffer walk away, the sea of people parting for the huge man once more. Phil had a smirk on his lips, seeing the reaction it produced in his huge cousin. "I see I'm not the only one that can get hot and bothered, huh?" he chuckled, and nudged Dan. Beside him, Brandon was staring at Dan's huge crotch as well, his face looking determined. He wasn't the biggest man in town. He didn't have the biggest cock. He didn't have whatever magical power that Mr. Hoffer seemed to. But dammit, he was going to show huge, studly Dan Stockwell a good time, if it killed him.

A half hour went by and the boys sold tacos to plenty of other men. It seemed that Mayor Skaggs had done his part and told people what delicious tacos they were selling! They were sure to raise a ton of money for the cause. Eventually, Dan saw Brandon's eyelids start to droop and the boy was yawning more than usual. "Uh, hey, Phil, would you mind it if Brandon and I took our break now? You can run the booth by yourself for a bit, right?"

Phil looked at Dan, and smirked, but then looked at Brandon, who looked tired. "Oh, yeah. Of course." He smiled at Dan. "Don't you worry. I'll make sure the hungry denizens of this town have tacos to eat. Until I run out of beef, I guess..." Brandon, for his part, was having trouble keeping his eyes open. He struggled and kept them open, and stepped toward Dan. "So sleepy, all of a sudden. Kinda weird. But didn't sleep so much last night. Was painting..." He pressed up against Dan, his face nestled against one of Dan's massive pecs.

"Hey, c'mon, we'll perk you up with some coffee," he told him, guiding him out of the booth and into the crowd of the community center. He found a refreshment stand selling coffee and bought Brandon a cup of straight black coffee. "Here ya go," he told him, handing him the piping hot cup.

Brandon took it gratefully, and sipped the hot liquid. He still looked tired, but after a few long sips, it steadied him, and he no longer looked ready to fall over. "Thanks, Dan," he said, smiling softly. His smile turned shy. "Dan. I- I know a big, sexy stud like you must have a lot of opportunities to, um, you know. To be with other guys." Brandon's cheeks reddened, from the hot coffee and from nervousness. He took a long drag from the cup. "Do- Do I have a chance?" He looked up at Dan. "I mean, I know you think I'm cute... but when I look at these other guys.. . these huge, built stud musclemen, and they looks they give you, and the ones you give them..." His voice trailed off, and he sighed. "Does a guy like me have a shot? I'm going to sign up for the gym, but even so... Well, I won't be Hoffer-class for years, if ever..."

It nearly broke Dan's heart to hear Brandon get so down on himself. He hadn't thought he'd been acting like some heartless muscle slut, but... well... maybe he had. "Brandon... I didn't know you felt like that... You're right, I do think you're cute. And hot. And very fuckable. You're also a really great guy who's full of talent and can make me laugh and knows just how to cuddle me so I feel warm and happy in return," he said, protectively putting his arm around Brandon. "As far as I'm concerned, Hoffer's heart needs to catch up to the size of yours."

Brandon's smile seemed to light up the entire sky. "Thanks, Dan. I'm really, really glad to hear that." He drained the last of his coffee, and tossed the empty cup into a nearby trash can. He turned back to Dan. "You know... maybe later, we can go down to my studio. And maybe I can put some of that talent of mine to use... or maybe you can just show me how fuckable I am..." His voice was a low, husky whisper, and he put his hands on Dan's broad chest, feeling the distant beat of a powerful heart, barely noticeable through the thick layers of muscle. He stifled a yawn. He was still tired, but no longer felt like he would pass out on his feet.

"How about we find an empty room somewhere around here and I show you?" he purred, reaching around to cup Brandon's buttocks. He felt to his delight that there was more there than he remembered there being. He was already growing... he wondered how big one of those double-beefed tacos would make him...

Brandon chewed his lower lip, grinning. "I think the storage area where we got the table this morning should do the trick..." He chuckled, and let his hands run down the godly contours of Dan's huge chest. He turned, and started walking toward the storage area. His shoulders were starting to broaden, just a bit. His long-sleeved shirt, nice and thick against the chill, was changing shape, adjusting to accommodate the body beneath it. His neck, always on the delicate side, became sturdier looking, but without losing any of its beauty. If anything, Brandon was better looking than ever, and his smile when he found that the door to the storage room was unlocked was quite possibly the most magical thing Dan had ever seen.

As soon as the door was locked behind them, Dan was pulling off his own shirt, exposing his great bulging musculature to the air. His own chest had started growing some hairs, but surprisingly not as many as Phil had. He shoved off his pants as well, clad only in his bulging, tortured briefs as he stood in front of his paramour, excited and aroused.

Brandon smiled, and removed his clothing slower, more gracefully, teasing Dan as he removed it bit by bit. Unlike Dan though, he didn't stop until his was fully nude, his taut, nicely-muscled body catching the dim light of the storage room beautifully. He stepped forward, a low purr coming from his lips. He reached out, putting his hands underneath Dan's gigantic pecs, feeling their heft and density. He sought out the thick nipples, and when he found them, proceeded to push and pull on them, twisting and rubbing, gratified to feel them harden and protrude further under his ministrations. "You like that, big man?" he breathed. His hands traveled down Dan's huge torso slowly, down the hard abs, down to brush against the huge, quivering, fabric-clad torpedo between Dan's immense legs. "I know I sure like it... a lot..."

Dan whimpered and shivered at Brandon's ministrations. His cock was wired to his nipples it seemed. Any play with his nipples caused his cock to throb and stretch. "Oh fuck, Brandon, you know I like it," he panted looking down his massive chest at the boy. He was looking bigger, definitely. Thicker muscles on his chest and shoulders, more defined abs, more shape to his thighs...

Brandon smiled, pleased with how Dan was reacting. His own eight inches were rock hard, stretching even longer, reaching for eight and a half, nine inches of solid cock. But he focused on Dan. He slowly knelt down, running his hands up and down Dan's gargantuan thighs, feeling the sweep of them, the sheer insane thickness of the huge limbs. He squeezed each mighty head of the quad, to the extent he could, marveling at their size and firmness. His hands traveled inward, caressing the powerful inner thighs of Dan's mighty legs, sending shivers to the looming cock. Brandon couldn't hold off any more. He reached up, letting his fingers brush against the huge tool, and slowly began to pull the strained briefs down, down along the length of Dan's pulsating, engorged shaft, down until it reached the huge cockhead. Brandon worked the elastic over slowly, torturously, teasing Dan mercilessly, driving the huge young man mad with sensations. At last though, the elastic was down, and the huge tool could bounce free, and head upward. Brandon kept pulling the underwear down, until they were stuck around Dan's bloated thighs. Brandon leaned in, and started to lick at Dan's oversized balls, lapping at them sensuously, his nose brushing against the root of the mighty cock that loomed above.

"Oh fuck, my balls are so full, man. They're gonna give you a really huge load," Dan moaned, his 26" cock swaying up in the air, a big dollop of precum bubbling out of the slit. He tried to look down at Brandon, to keep track of his changes, but he was too far down for him to see anymore. He closed his eyes and surrendered his body to the pleasure Brandon would provide him. He'd just see the finished product later.

Brandon purred happily, pleased by Dan's moans. He ran his tongue up the length of the huge shaft. When he tasted pre, he paused, lapping it up carefully, making sure to get every bit, before moving to the next section of muscledick, and making sure that it was well and properly cleaned too. Finally, he reached the head, and began to lap at it more eagerly now, drinking the steady stream of pre. His hands wandered across Dan's mighty abs, feeling the huge bricks of muscle, as his tongue worked over the big cock. He opened his mouth wide, wider, wider, struggling to fit it over the huge head. He grabbed the root of Dan's monster, which made it swell. Brandon gasped, and struggled to try and get his mouth around it. He put all his strength into it, and his newer, stronger body responded. Pulling on Dan's huge tool, he managed to finally force his mouth over its huge tip, the big cockhead filling his mouth. He groaned happily, the sound muffled by having so much meat in his mouth. Then he started trying to suck down more.

He was only able to get a few more inches down his throat... but that was increasing by the minute. The spice was still working on him, making him bigger, more adaptable for sex. Another inch slid down his throat. Then another and another. Each and every bit of cock that speared deeper into his esophagus thrilled the boy!

Solid muscle now filled Brandon's frame, hard and powerful. He wasn't massive, but he was certainly muscular, his body firm and strong. He reached around and grabbed Dan's big, muscular ass, his fingers disappearing into the striated glutes. He used his newfound strength to pull himself further onto Dan's huge fuckrod, excited by every additional inch he could cram down his throat. He grew tougher, more resilient, and found that he could keep going, sucking down more and more of Dan's cock until half the twenty-six inch monstrosity was down his throat. He reached down with his hands, one gripping the remaining bit of exposed shaft, and starting to slowly jerk it, gripping it firmly. The other hand grabbed Dan's big balls, and started to play with them, one at a time, squeezing and pulling and prodding them in ways that drove Dan mad with desire.

"Oh! Ohhh!! OHHH!!" Dan gasped, his hips bucking instinctively. His balls were swelling with his load. Shit, Brandon had never been able to do this to him before! He loved it! His dick swelled a bit more with blood at all the stimulation. He knew he was a moment away from ejaculation. He kept trying to hold back more and more but he couldn't help himself when Brandon pulled all the way back and started rimming his cockhead with his strong tongue.

Brandon lapped at the head, feeling it shiver and throb under him, knowing Dan was close. He kept at it, lapping at it with his tongue, while jerking Dan's huge cock with one hand, fondling the big balls with the other. When he felt the big shaft tighten up, and begin to swell, he opened wide, and shoved his mouth over Dan's big muscle dickhead. He was rewarded moments later with a massive explosion, cum rocketing into his mouth and down his throat, filling him with hot, thick cream. He gulped it down eagerly, but was still unable to get it all, several large dollops leaking out and running down his chin, dripping onto his newly-bemuscled chest, slowly dripping down that as well.

Dan kept pumping cum and panting, his chest rising and falling magnificently. "Awwww fuck, you did good, Brandon," he moaned, tweaking his own nips to intensify the orgasm. "Never felt you take my cock down your throat before! I'm gonna have to ask you do that more often!"

Brandon kept sucking, until he was satisfied that he had wrought every last drop from Dan's giant tool. He pulled off slowly, throwing in a sensual "mmmmm" as he did so. His eyes flicked upward, and he grinned. He leaned in and kissed the tip of Dan's big cock. "You liked that, I see..." he grinned. "Good. That's just a taste though..." Brandon slowly stood, letting his hands run against Dan's body, the big man's cock rubbing against his own muscular torso. "I can't wait to get you in me... the other way..." he purred, giving one of Dan's big nips a tweak.

"Hoo boy! I can't wait for that, either!" Dan smiled. He stepped back to look at Brandon and his jaw nearly dropped. Beautiful. Gorgeous. A real teen muscle marvel, he thought to himself. Not the thick, bulging mass of Phil but lithe, sculpted outcroppings of muscle, proportioned perfectly like a young bodybuilder, with a six pack and domed pecs and thighs with each quad defined, with a nice set of glutes. "You gotta hit the gym, Brandon? Shit, you hit it harder and the gym might hit back!"

Brandon smiled at the compliment, and gave Dan's huge pec a squeeze. "Thank you, Dan. But I think I should go there anyway. Got to keep up with the competition, right?" He chuckled softly, and patted Dan's big, slowly receding cock. "I do feel pretty good though. That coffee really did the trick. Well, until the sex started. I didn't need coffee at that point... Just cock..." Brandon laughed, squeezing the root of Dan's huge tool.

"Well... we should get back. Lord knows how Phil is handling things," he chuckled, shoving his clothes back on. He watched Brandon as he tried putting his back on, realizing that he was much bigger than he was when he put them on that morning. The clothes fit him differently!

"Man this stuff is tight..." Brandon commented, pulling his clothes on awkwardly. While they hadn't been loose in the morning, they hadn't been tight, either. They were snug now, hugging his bigger, stronger body, caressing the well-formed muscles, hugging them in all the right spots. He watched Dan struggle to get into his clothes without ripping them asunder, and it brought a small smile to Brandon's lips. He helped Dan by pulling down a bit of shirt that had ridden up, leaving Dan's powerful lower back exposed. Finally finished, Brandon turned back around to Dan's front, and placed a slow kiss on Dan's nipple, jutting out under the thick fabric. "Let's go," Brandon said softly.

Dan blushed. Brandon always knew how to make him feel super sexy. He went back out to the crowd with him and made their way back to the booth. He was alarmed when he saw Phil laying his head down on the table, looking like he was snoozing. What the hell was Phil doing napping on the job?! he thought. Unless... oh shit... Maybe he'd gotten hungry and sampled some of the tacos for himself... he reasoned. He hurried over and tried to shake Phil awake. "Hey, wake up! We left you for like 15 minutes!"

Phil snored loudly, and only after a full minute of shaking did he finally come to. He looked up groggily. "Wha- ?" he asked, his eyes bleary. "Where did you guys come from?" he asked at last. Brandon chuckled. "Apparently, I wasn't the one in danger of falling asleep on the job!" Phil, finally realizing where he was, had the good grace to look abashed. "Sorry guys," he said sheepishly. "We had a slow spot, so I had a taco... well, two tacos... anyway, I had two, and kind of sat down and watched the crowd a bit... and.... well, then you guys were here, shaking me." He blushed. "Still feel so tired..." he let out a yawn. Dan could see something was happening under Phil's tight button-up shirt though. And under his pants. Phil was starting to grow...

Phil's already robust pectorals were swelling out, his lats broadening, his neck taking on more thickness, his pants looking tighter and tighter around his quads. "Um, those two tacos, were they all-beef?" Dan asked, trying to sound innocent.

Phil blushed, his grin dissolving into a yawn. "Well, not quite to the level of the Smythe special... but, well, I was pretty hungry. I did load it up with extra. Probably one and a half times the usual. For each taco." He pulled out his wallet, and put fifteen dollars in the till. "I meant to pay. I swear. I just ate them, and then I served a few more, and then... well, I just nodded off!" As he made his protest, Phil's shirt was looking decidedly tight, the highest button Phil could fasten straining. With a pop it flew off, hitting the table and careening off to the side, a bit more of Phil's deepening, hairy pec cleavage coming into view. He didn't notice the loss of the button, but did notice the slight loosening of the pressure around his chest. He shrugged his shoulders, his brows knit. Another button popped off, flying through the air and bouncing off the cash box. Phil looked down. "Dammit. Need another shirt." Despite his words, his huge grin was all that needed to be said. He put his hands behind his head, and the sleeves of his shirt strained to hold in his huge arms, hugging them tightly, the fabric looking like it was about to give way.

It started to split around the peaks of his biceps and the sides of his lats, revealing pale skin and dark hair. He was easily 15 or 20 lbs. bigger and still not done swelling. The sheepish yet proud look on Phil's face was adorable and hot at the same time. Dan could tell he was enjoying being bigger than his latest shirt.

Phil couldn't resist. He gave his biceps a quick flex, and had to stifle a chuckle as his sleeves split further around them. "Uh. I guess those weighted pull ups at the gym have really been paying off, huh?" he said, bringing his arms down. He could feel a cool breeze on his skin now, and almost regretted shredding his shirt. Almost. "Um. I think I saw that the thrift shop had a booth a little ways down. I may have to stop by there. See if they have anything in my size..."

Yet another button popped off of Phil's torso as he seemed to finish swelling, looking very close to 300 lbs., if not over. His furry chest was bare, only the far sides hidden by fabric, along with his cinder block abs. The slightest movement of his thighs caused his pants to rip, too, enormous quads and hamstrings bulging. And there was something else bulging in his pants, too! Phil was lucky that hadn't busted out as well. Phil definitely didn't look like a teenager anymore. That masculine, scruffy face, those thick, powerful-looking muscles... he was a boy in the body of a MAN.

Brandon's eyes bugged out just a bit, staring at this new, bigger, meatier Phil. Hadn't his shirt fit before? Although now that Brandon thought about it, Phil hadn't exactly been able to button it up. Not with those big pecs in the way. And the pants had been pretty darn tight. Still, despite his rationalizations, on some level, Brandon suspected that what he had just seen had in fact actually happened. Phil was nearly fifty pounds bigger. And it happened pretty darn quickly. Phil stood, blushing slightly. "Ah, I'll be back soon. After I go to the... clothes... thing..." Judging by the way Phil's cock bulged, clearly pulsing, Brandon wondered if Phil would make it to the thrift shop booth without a detour first.

As Phil ambled over to the clothing booth, he happened to bump into another rather large man by mistake. "Oh, well, hello there again! You're Dan's young friend, is that correct?" Phil looked up at the taller man to find himself staring at Mayor Frank Skaggs again... and his shirt was looking severely unbuttoned, with some familiar-looking rips in the fabric.

Phil valiantly overcame the temptation to let his jaw drop. Then came the temptation to lean in and bury his face in Frank Skaggs' magnificent pecs. That Phil overcame too... barely. The mayor's thick chest jutted spectacularly, thrust out of his ruined shirt, two powerful slabs of thick beef, the succulent nips rubbing against the last bit of shirt that tried to contain him. "Actually, I'm Dan's cousin," Phil replied, trying to sound nonchalant. There was a slight tremor in his voice though, a mix of nervousness and desire. "I, uh, need to get some different clothes, I think..." Phil looked Frank up and down, noting how the once fine clothes now looked almost ridiculous on the big man. Ridiculously sexy, at the same time. Tight everywhere, showing off the strong body beneath.

"We find one another in the same predicament, then. As you can see, I'm needing to slip into something more comfortable. Too much time in the gym, I guess," he chuckled, his plate-like pecs bouncing with his humor.

"I can see that," Phil replied, feeling a bit more at ease. "Same problem, as you can see. I've been hitting bench hard, and, well, I guess I just outgrew this shirt." Phil's huge, hairy pecs swelled with pride. He estimated that he and Frank were about the same mass, roughly three hundred pounds. But the mayor, standing an impressive six foot four, had a good five inches on him. But that just made Phil's muscles that much thicker. He tensed his pecs, and they surged forward, striations appearing, visible even under the hair. Another button, down by his blocky abs, popped off. "Oops," Phil commented, head down, but eyes up to see Frank's reaction. "I don't even think this one can be donated anymore..." He paused. He considered the opportunity. "Um. If this isn't too much to ask... you look like you have good taste in clothes. Can you help me pick something?" He smiled invitingly, trying to keep his hunger for the studly mayor out of his voice, only partially succeeding.

"Well, I am a public servant!" Frank joked, walking with Phil over to the clothing booth. The volunteer's eyes bulged out at them as the mayor asked to look over the choices. "Well, I liked you in a button-up, but I don't think we'll find one to your exact measurements here today," he smiled. "How about something that can stretch over all that muscle? A tank top, perhaps?"

Phil grinned. "A tank top might not be so bad. Something to keep me a little covered, anyway. For decency, and all..." He grinned, and gave his thick chest a quick flex, hoping to impress Frank. Certainly, the booth attendant's eyes went wide, seeing the thick muscles push forward so aggressively. Phil looked over the table. "But if at all possible, not one of those ones that's like a tent. More something that stretches nicely, so it hugs my waist, but also my chest and back..."

"Right... and I don't think we'll find anything better than sweat pants to cover your lower half today... too bad it's not shorts weather," Frank said, looking over at Phil and wiggling his eyebrows. He tensed an arm and it ripped even more in its tattered fabric sleeve. Phil was adorable, he thought. He couldn't be any younger than 20, either, he was sure of it. I mean, all that hair... he thought to himself, lasciviously.

Phil looked down at his torn pants, and blushed. "Yeah, sweatpants for today, I guess..." He felt his cock pressing against the crotch of his pants, stretching forward. He looked around on the table, and found a black tank top, more of an undershirt, really, and held it up. A large. "Do you suppose this one will work?" He looked up at the big mayor inquisitively.

"Might rip... only one way to find out..." he egged the teen on, slipping the volunteer the money for the shirt.

Phil grinned, and pulled off the tattered remains of his shirt. It took a moment, and he struggled to get the tight material off of his huge shoulders and arms. In the end, he simply pulled, tearing the already ruined shirt to pieces. Blushing at his own bestial display, he took the tank top, and pulled it on. He struggled to get it over his huge shoulders and lats, but after a certain amount of twisting and turning (which showed off his torso beautifully) he managed to get it on. It hugged his body tightly. Around the waist, it fit perfectly, showing off his body, hinting at the musculature beneath, but not outright showing anything. Higher up though, all pretense was lost. His big lats erupted from it, stretching the fabric till it was thin. His pecs were even worse. They forced the fabric outward, the straps so thin they were almost translucent. Most of his huge chest was exposed, hair and all. His nipples managed to hide behind some fabric, but they pressed against it hard, making the young bull's arousal clear. He turned, showing off his huge back, and turned back to Frank. "So, uh, how does it look?"

"You're decent once again, barely," he chuckled, giving the lad's bulging shoulder a firm pat. "And now what should I put on?" he wondered aloud, scanning through the racks and piles of clothes.

Phil looked over the table, and turned over a few different shirts. Finally, he found an extra large dress shirt, with a neatly tailored fit. Made for a more slender physique, Phil doubted that Frank would be able to close the top two or even three buttons. He held it up. "How about this? Might be a bit tight around the chest, but that's probably better than having our town mayor running around in an oversized concert tee shirt..." Phil's huge arm swept over the table, showing how many shirts were, in fact, used concert tee shirts (or one-size-fits-all freebie giveaway items). Phil held it out. "Go on. Can't have our mayor looking anything but spiffy."

"Well, I think this style works for you, too, but since there's only one," he relented, similarly ripping off the remains of his shirt and sliding himself into the new shirt. It wasn't crisp like a brand new one, but it fit over his muscles... just barely. His powerful form bulged at it from every side, and true to Phil's estimation, the top three buttons couldn't get anywhere near closed, leaving his pectoral cleavage on display for all. "Well, how do I look?" he asked his young friend, doing a similar fashion twirl for him.

Phil nearly said 'delicious.' His lips started to form the word, but then changed. "You, ah, look good. Very good. Good enough to eat..." Phil blushed as he realized what slipped out. Damn, Frank was turning him on, and turning his mind to mush! He turned to look at the table, face red, searching for sweatpants. The position gave Frank a great view of Phil's freaky body though, and the mayor couldn't help but notice the hefty bulge jutting out from the crotch of Phil's overtaxed jeans.

Frank adjusted his own sizable business in his ruined pants and licked his lips. "Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one who's still hungry, then," he said softly enough so that only Phil could hear it amongst the crowd. He put a firm yet tender hand on the small of Phil's cobra-like back.

Phil's cock roared to life, stretching out further, until the teeth of the zipper started to pop, one by one. The young man might have been embarrassed, if he hadn't been so insanely turned on. He grabbed a pair of sweats from the table, and turned to the stunned attendant. "Any place I can change my pants in privacy?" he asked. The attendant pointed around the back. Phil grinned, and grabbed Frank's belt. "I might need help changing. Got to get these old pants off..." he growled. He led Frank around back, and found a small storage shed there. Grinning, he opened it up, and then closed the door once Frank was inside. It was tight, especially with two huge men inside. Phil loved the closeness. "Take off your new shirt..." he purred, "there aren't any more like it, and it would be a shame if I had to tear it from your body." Phil smirked, and pulled off his own tank top, revealing his huge torso once more. He tensed his abs teasingly.

Frank grinned ferally and unbuttoned his shirt with lightning speed, his own torso nude again. He was as smooth as Phil was furry. His pecs swelled and receded with his heavy, excited breaths. "You're a gorgeous young man," Frank purred, running an appreciative hand through the hair on Phil's generous, overgrown pecs, another tracing the curve of his magnificent lats. "I wanted you the moment I saw you."

Phil returned the grin. "I've been horned up since I saw you come to our table. You make me feel like some sort of wild animal, hungry... so very fucking hungry..." Phil reached out and grabbed Frank's big pecs, groping them roughly. "Such an amazing man... so good-looking, so well-built..." Phil's touch became gentle, running along the contours of Frank's chest, lingering to tease the taller man's erect nips. "You've had me boned for hours, you beautiful fucker..." he breathed.

Frank's cock was pressing to be freed from his ruined slacks, so he pushed off the fabric cage, freeing his 11 inches of throbbing desire. "God, I wanna fuck you. But first... I wanna have fun with this massive body of yours," he growled, leaning forward to bury his face in the shorter stud's chest, licking at the hair and finding a nip, twisting it with his teeth.

Phil's groan of pleasure became a growl of lust, as Frank's teeth hit their mark. Phil's huge pec twitched and flexed in response, changing shape, hardening, pushing against Frank's lips. "That's it..." Phil grunted between clenched teeth, "Work those big fuckers over..." He grabbed the back of Frank's head and pulled the taller man toward him, mashing the mayor's face against his big, hard pec as he threw his head back and groaned. He used his other hand to reach down and grab the waist of his pants. With a satisfied grunt he tore it from his body, sending the tattered remains to the floor. His own eleven inches thrust outward, struggling to overcome the stretchy material of his underwear.

Frank stopped just long enough to pant, "Guess we're both pec men," then returned to his ministrations of Phil's sensitive man breasts. His hands went around his waist to Phil's bubble buns and kneaded them, feeling how firm they were.

"How lucky for both of us then, that we have what the other wants..." Phil answered, grinning. He tightened his ass when Frank's hands went there, flexing to show off his powerful glutes, then slowly relaxing, the striated muscle returning to its previous state of firm smoothness. Phil's own hands were occupied exploring Frank's big chest, although one did stray southward, running down the tall man's powerful abs, down to the trouser python that waited below. Phil wrapped his hands around its thickness and gave a hearty squeeze. "Nice..." he purred, squeezing it several more times. "Big and thick. You think you can get that thing up my muscled ass, big Frank?" Phil grabbed the elastic of his underwear and ripped it from his torso. He leaned in, and started to lick and nibble on Frank's huge, hulking trap.

Frank gave Phil's ass a firm slap that stung the teenager, but delightfully. "Of course I can, I'm the fucking mayor," he grunted, pushing Phil to the point where they both crashed to the ground, Frank on top of Phil, pec to pec, sweating, breathing hard, cocks rubbing against each other. Frank's cock dribbled precum constantly over Phil's abs, pooling in the dents between them. He smirked. "You have a big ass, but not so big I can't push through it." To prove his point, he started hiking Phil's legs up in the air, over Frank's shoulders. They were both mildly surprised a man as thick as Phil was so flexible, but they just enjoyed it.

Phil grinned, loving the sight of Frank using his body, his powerful muscles flexing as he hoisted Phil's young musclebrute body into position. "Come on then, Mayor Musclecock... let's see what you've got..." Phil teased, grinning. His grin widened as he felt Frank's big member press between his ass cheeks, heading toward his entry. Phil clenched his glutes powerfully, trapping the big man's thick dick between them, making the mayor grunt in surprise and pleasure, feeling his dick squeezed by such powerful muscles. Phil held the flex for a good minute before relaxing. "Just a taste..." he teased.

Frank smirked, giving Phil the respect he deserved for his power and control. But he finally pushed inside the teenager, eliciting powerful grunts and moans from them both. The kid fit like a glove and he was a fucking FURNACE! "Damn! I might not ever pull out," he chuckled as he sunk himself deeper and deeper inside.

Phil let out a low groan of ecstasy, feeling the mayor's eleven inch powertool enter him. Such a big dick might have overwhelmed a lesser man, but there hadn't been anything "lesser" about Phil for some time now. He flexed his powerful glutes around Frank's cock, squeezing it and then relaxing. "Come on, big man," Phil grunted, "I want to really feel it. Fuck me as hard as you can! I'm not going to fucking let you pull out till I'm satisfied you've given me every big you've got!"

"All right," he chuckled, picking up his pace, not being as gentle anymore. Phil was being jostled around now. He could feel his huge glute muscles absorbing the shock of the mayor's strong body banging into it, muscles all over his body shaking from the impact. It was powerful and manly and he wanted MORE, always MORE these days! More muscle, more cock, more sex!

"Oh fuck YEAH!" Phil cried out, loving the powerfuck he was receiving from Frank's big body. He urged the older man on, encouraging him, taunting him with squeezes of his powerful ass, gazing up at him lustfully. His own dick was rock hard, and starting to throb dangerously. "Come on, big man, do it," he urged, panting eagerly, "Fill me up!"

Frank grunted at the strain of fucking this kid as hard as he needed to in order for him to get off on it. What an insatiable beast! He wondered if there was any room inside of him for cum at all with all that muscle when he felt himself reach the point of no return! He moaned long and hard right before his huge cock started unloading itself generously inside his partner.

Phil let out a howl of delight as he felt Frank's big cock explode inside him, swelling up a bit before expelling a huge load of hot, thick, creamy cum. Phil tightened his glutes just a bit, just enough to keep the big man in place as he enjoyed the sensation of Frank's spasming cock inside him. It set his own member aflame, and moments later, Phil's thick muscledick was spraying cum all over, arcs of gooey white cum going hither and yon, splattering on the walls, on Phil, on everything. The force of his own orgasm set his body ashudder, and the stimulation brought a new round of cum from Frank. Phil lay back, a huge grin on his face, just enjoying the sensations washing over him, as Frank's dick pumped the last bits of cum into him.

"Think you'll be able to keep all that cum inside?" Frank asked with a wink, giving Phil a good-natured slap on his beefy side, feeling the masses of muscle and simply admiring the form this young man had built.

Phil grinned. "Are you kidding? The way these big glutes fight for space? I'm about as tight as it gets back there.... it's why I need a really strong man to open me up..." Phil disentangled himself from Frank and stood. Even without consciously flexing, his big glutes held in every bit of cum - not a drop of the considerable load leaked out. Phil smiled down at Frank. "What about you? How much strength does it take to make your ass yield its treasure?" Phil's smile became a hungry, lecherous grin.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Mass Driver's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 17th, 2012, 02:51 PM

Mass Driver is on a distinguished road
I wanna call you a muscle romantic, cause you have both in your story.
Great work, Man.
Please do...
Keep Writing.

MD
  #3   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 17th, 2012, 03:04 PM

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Thank you so much!
  #4   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 18th, 2012, 05:58 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
They should rename it to "Muscle Pride Day"

Another great chapter

Congratulations!
  #5   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 19th, 2012, 05:00 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
WoooooooooooW!! just amazing!!

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
  #6   Add to brahms97's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 19th, 2012, 09:13 PM

brahms97
OMG! OMG! OMG! And Mr. Hoffer walked off with four extra beefy tacos! I don't think I can hold on until the next episode.

Seriously, this series has become an addiction for me. The characters' sheer joy in their sexuality is incredibly hot. The only comparison that comes to mind is AKA's "Transform" series. Please keep writing.
  #7   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 19th, 2012, 10:39 PM

High praise, indeed! :0

Thank you!
  #8   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 21st, 2012, 03:41 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Great series! Thanks for continuing!
  #9   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 21st, 2012, 04:53 PM

No problem, glad people are reading and enjoying!
  #10   Add to Aardvark2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 22nd, 2012, 06:45 AM
Growing and Writing

Aardvark2 is on a distinguished road
Always good to see a well-structured, well-written growth story. Now I want tacos.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options