The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 24th, 2012, 03:59 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Spice Part 35

by Mad Dog and Mr. X

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34

Peter Stockwell was his own man these days. His powerful position at his company paid him very, very well and he got to make his own hours, as well! With the festivities of gay pride week going on in the town, he'd taken the liberty of vacationing from work for the week so he could enjoy it with his fianc?e, Colin. And he knew that Colin was well worth spending time with, he thought to himself, walking behind his beau. He saw those glutes shift around in the younger man's jeans and he could barely suppress a woof!

Needless to say, they drew a great many glances. Two huge hunks of man, Colin's 500 pounds of solid brawn eclipsed only by Peter's 550. Towering above the crowd, they enjoyed each other's company. Peter eventually had to move up beside Colin, so that the sight of that young, powerful ass didn't render Peter indecent on the spot! (As it was, the large bulge in the crotch of his jeans had already become more prominent.) Still, as he walked beside Colin, he couldn't resist the urge to reach back and give one of Colin's thick glutes a mischievous squeeze. "God I love these..." Peter growled, his voice low and sultry.

Colin looked up at him, grinning. "Even after all the attention you've given them this week?"

Peter's own grin broadened, thinking of how he and Colin had been using his time off. "Especially with all the attention I've been giving them this week..." Peter purred, giving Colin's ass another squeeze before reluctantly removing his hand. He could feel his jeans struggling against his throbbing crotch now, and knew the zipper was going to be in trouble if he kept it up. So Peter set his eyes forward, grin still present, watching the crowd separate for them. Even though everyone in town knew who they were, there were still stares. Especially now, at the pride festival.

Colin blushed. "You'd think we were royalty or something," he said, adjusting himself a bit in his tight long-sleeved custom-tailored shirt. Ever since he'd focused in the gym and gotten, well, huge, he'd noticed the difference in the way people treated him. There was a lot more respect, sometimes even fear, in people's eyes. People moved out of his way instead of the other way around. Whenever he walked around in public, he felt eyes on him, poring over every inch of his thick, defined body, staring at the obvious bulge he always made in his pants. Colin had always been a more humble sort, so the attention always slightly unnerved him. Being with Peter, who seemed to love the stares, had helped him come out of his shell, though.

Up ahead, there was another ripple in the crowd. Another head above all the others, set atop a big bull neck and massive shoulders. Another ship, parting the sea, stares following him as he went. He looked familiar. Peter squinted, then opened his eyes a bit wider, grunting in surprise. It was Mr. Hoffer, the grocer. But he looked so big! As big as Colin, at least! As the gap narrowed between them and the big, older man, some of the spectators began to bump into each other. Staring at either Hoffer, or Peter and Colin, they often failed to look where they were going, when backing out of the way. Colin looked concerned, suddenly self-conscious again. He had learned not to be embarrassed by his size, most of the time, but things like this made him blush. Hoffer, on the other hand, strode through the crowd like an emperor, seeming to relish the attention, his huge body moving forward implacably, utterly unstoppable. He saw Peter and Colin up ahead, and his eyes narrowed just a bit, as the corner of his mouth twitched upward just a bit, the faintest hint of a grin forming.

"Hoffer, pleasure seeing you here," Peter said in a booming voice. He could tell that the huge grocer was enjoying being cock of the walk and for some reason that irked him. He wanted to reassert who really held that title, especially in front of his prized fianc?e. He thrust out a big paw of a hand, attached to a ham hock-like forearm encrusted with thick veins over bulging sinew, waiting for the other man to make a move.

Hoffer drew closer, and took a moment to look them both over. The development of Hoffer's body was astounding. He looked like he had been poured into his polo shirt, the fabric struggling to hug his freakish mass. His pecs bulged spectacularly, each a huge, round slab of power, the thick nip pointing downward, clearly visible under the tight fabric. The shirt was open at the neck, buttons nowhere to be seen, pulled taut, revealing the upper portions of the man's incredible chest, deep striations sprouting from the cavernous separation between his huge pecs. He slowly put out a hand, his fingers obviously powerful, attached to a forearm that seemed to be nothing but muscle and veins. He took Peter's hand and shook, giving the slightly bigger man a powerful squeeze. Peter could feel the strength in Hoffer's grip, and Colin watched with awe and consternation as the veins in Hoffer's arm pulsed and bulged, and his powerful forearm swelled. "Fancy meeting you here, Peter..." Hoffer said, his voice deep and rich and full of barely hidden cockiness. "I was over at your boy's taco stand not too long ago. I certainly do enjoy him." Hoffer grinned, shark-like, even as his eyes shifted to give Colin an appraising look.

"I hear he's quite a help at your store," Peter said, not caring for the not-so-subtle undertone to that statement. Hoffer and his boy... that couldn't be the case! He saw Hoffer's eyes grazing over Colin's powerful form and Peter squeezed the grocer's hand back. "Men your age could always use a helping hand."

Hoffer's teeth flashed but his grin stayed put. Peter was strong, that much was certain. But so was Hoffer. He squeezed harder, his huge arms bulging, straining the already too-tight sleeve of his shirt. The way the vein bulged outward, it looked like it might tear the shirt just by itself! "I agree," Hoffer smirked. "It's so nice to have a young man like your son there. I show him so much. Teach him so much. Give him so much. And he takes it all so well." Hoffer's stare was for Peter now, intense and challenging, as his sleeve began to tear, just a little, the cloth giving way, just over the huge vein that ran up his bloated bi. "Maybe someday I could do the same for you. Or for your young companion here. Although if you sent him to work under me... he might never come back!" Hoffer's eyes were flashing now. "He and your boy could both be educated by me... Maybe even at the same time..."

Peter released Hoffer's hand and reluctantly the brutish grocer did the same. "I don't sleep around on my fianc?e and I'm sure that Colin can speak for himself on the matter, right, honey?" Peter asked, looking over at Colin with a glare.

Colin looked a bit pale, having been taken aback by Hoffer's not so subtle innuendos. When both Peter and Hoffer turned to him, red rushed back into his cheeks. "Um, of course I can, Peter. And, um, Mr. Hoffer, while I'm sure your offer is well-meant, well, I'm happy working with Peter. In every sense of the word." He broke Hoffer's intense stare to give Peter a small smile. He reached out, and took Peter's huge hand in his own, still smiling. "I look back at my life without Peter, and wonder how I could every have lived such a boring, incomplete existence."

Peter could feel the warmth coming from Colin now, and it softened his annoyance. Hoffer had gotten under his skin, but Colin had just soothed everything over. Peter leaned in, and gave Colin a soft kiss on the lips. The kind that's not exactly short, not really long, that leaves everything unsaid, and yet promises the moon. Colin understood it perfectly, and smiled as Peter pulled away. "Nice to meet you here, Mr. Hoffer." Peter said, turning to the hulking grocer, his voice the very essence of politeness.

As Peter and Colin continued to hold hands, they walked away from Mr. Hoffer, who was quite frustrated with what had happened. He hadn't had anyone resist his advances now that he was growing big. What had he done wrong?! Had he come on too strong? ...No way! Those two were just too lovey-dovey with each other to allow a third into the room, he thought to himself as he snorted with disappointment. He casually rubbed the obscene bulge in his straining slacks. He'd woken up from his nap really horny, feeling bigger than ever all over!

He watched Peter and Colin's magnificent asses walk away, big glutes moving magically under their jeans. Hoffer's clenched teeth started to grind, just a bit. He had half a mind to follow them, and show that cocky Peter Stockwell a thing or two! Briefly, he thought of the younger Stockwell. Dan wasn't nearly as resistant to his charms. He felt his cock throb eagerly under his hand, pushing out against his too-tight pants. It was a promising idea.... but it felt like settling. Colin was a truly beautiful young man, and it would have been incredible to fuck him. Idly, he wondered what fucking Peter would be like. A spirited stallion like that would be a pleasure to break... He turned to follow them, and then heard something off to the side. The sound of something being knocked over, followed by a low groan of confusion. The invisible voice sounded groggy, as if he had just awoken. The voice was sexy, Hoffer thought. His grin began to return.

Edward Smythe toddled into the crowd, having crashed in a chair for a while after enjoying his double-beef taco from Dan's stall. He still felt a bit woozy and had stood up too quickly, bumping heavily into another booth. He clumsily tried to set back up the display he'd knocked over, his hands seeming bigger and beefier than he was used to. He felt the need to stretch and did so, several threads and seams popping with the motion. He had become very muscular underneath his shirt. No longer just healthy-looking for his age, he was downright muscular, with the definition and mass to back it up! Maybe 220 lbs. or more on his taller, prouder frame. He still had the same silver hair and older features as before... but his body was developing further into muscular magnificence! The skin didn't sag much at all over his hard contours anymore!

Smythe sensed the huge presence behind him before he saw it. "Apparently, I need to visit our local library more often," came Mr. Hoffer's low, rumbling voice, sounding amused and... something else... Smythe turned around, and his jaw dropped just a bit as he beheld the massive grocer, five hundred pounds of pure muscle packed into a polo shirt and slacks that looked three sizes too small! Why, one of the sleeves even had a tear running up the inside! Smythe took a small step back. "M- Mr. Hoffer! How interesting to meet you here!" He looked up and down the massive man's body, and found that his dick awoke instantly, hardening in his pants, starting to push out against the crotch. Hoffer grinned, looking cocky. He folded his massive arms in front of him, his huge pecs mounding freakily under the too-tight shirt. "I don't suppose you could help me find a book, next time I'm in?" Hoffer asked, trying to look innocent.

Smythe looked up, curious. "Any book in particular? Or just a subject?" Hoffer stepped closer, his presence grander. Smythe caught a whiff of an overwhelming scent - masculine and powerful, it came off of Hoffer in waves.

"Several subjects. Muscle for one. Can never be too big..." He seemed to swell larger before Smythe's eyes, but it was simply an adjustment on Hoffer's part, spreading his lats wider, pushing his arms out a bit. Nonetheless, the display was quite effective.

"Oh... we have... several," Smythe replied. "Although, perhaps you'd like to see my private collection? I have several books on the male physique that... well, a public library might not consider them 'appropriate.' But I certainly do enjoy them. Any other books you're looking for?"

"I confess that I find the subject of male sexuality quite intriguing..." Hoffer purred. He tensed his pecs slowly, making the vast swelling muscle roll in waves across his broad chest. He saw the librarian's eyes follow the rippling that was obvious even under the polo. He chuckled. "As you might imagine, I suppose. I'm especially curious as to how the homosexual male reacts to signs of masculinity... you wouldn't happen to be an expert on that subject, would you?"

Smythe nearly fell over again, watching Hoffer's display of freaky power. "Always a student, dear sir. But I do love the rigors of study... I find them quite... filling..." A small smile appeared on Smythe's handsome, mature face. A hint of a blush reddened his cheeks, and he stepped forward, right up to the magnificent Mr. Hoffer. "I don't suppose you'd be willing to help me with my study, would you, Mr. Hoffer?" He reached out, and put his hand on one of Hoffer's massive pecs, feeling the hard flesh under the taut fabric. Smythe's hand traveled outward and down, until it collided with the massive bulk of Hoffer's huge arm. Smythe let the back of his fingers brush against the thick vein running up Hoffer's brutish bicep, and then pulled away. "I can be a very good student, you know..."

"Always eager to see what tricks I can teach a fellow old dog," he snickered, wrapping his enormous arms around the older man, pulling him in tight in order to envelope him in his muscular body. Smythe could smell Hoffer's scent more closely now through the shirt. It was pure masculinity wafting off of this hulk. Mr. Hoffer's hands ran down the librarian's muscular back until he came upon the generous rump and squeezed it in his palms.

Smythe shivered with pleasure, feeling the huge bulk of Hoffer's body against him, loving the feeling of strong hands running down his back, until they found his muscular ass. Smythe groaned softly as he felt Hoffer work his glutes over, squeezing them with his powerful hands, the huge grocer's strength obvious. It felt amazing. Smythe leaned in, and was gratified to feel the solid lump of Hoffer's cock, a huge meatlog trapped inside the giant's slacks. Smythe pushed his body against it, his own cock rubbing against the thick head of Hoffer's monster, his lower abs pressed against the root of the huge man's tool. Smythe's hands reached down, running along the magnificent contours of Hoffer's giant thighs, feeling the thick cords of the big man's quads, reaching back, exploring the cloth- covered masses of hamstring. "Bet these big legs can put out a lot of power..." Smythe purred, rubbing his chin against one of Hoffer's monstrous pecs. "Bet they could really drive a cock deep..."

"Only one way to find out... but I've never heard any complaints from my previous lovers..." Hoffer chuckled. "Not that I heard much else besides moans and screams of joy, that is! It's rare to see men of your... maturity in such fine shape. You must get to the gym quite regularly... I'm sorry I seemed to have missed your visits..."

Smythe chuckled softly. "I must confess, I seem to have been given a new lease on life recently. A few months ago, I had deteriorated... but recently, I've just felt better and better!" He ran one hand over one of Hoffer's huge arms, feeling the massive tricep, exploring its freaky horseshoe shape. "And recently, I've been going to the park. Using the fitness course. And remembering some of the things I used to do when I was younger. Squats, for one." He flexed his glutes slowly, letting them firm up in Hoffer's hands. "I may have to join the gym though. I had no idea such a specimen as yourself was a regular there..." His hand wandered to Hoffer's massive pec. He explored it slowly, pushing and prodding, finding no spot that was soft. He explored every striation, pushing fabric down into it with his fingers, tracing the length of the valleys across the bloated muscle. He swept his hand down to a thick, jutting nip, and pressed his finger against it, playing with it, teasing it. "I've been so horny too... I've even had to restock my dildo collection... Getting bigger and bigger sizes..." He brought his other hand around to trace down the side of Hoffer's huge, cloth-trapped cock. "Not quite this big though... Not quite..." He grinned.

"No surprise... they don't make them that big," Hoffer chuckled. "And we'd love to have you at the Muscle Pit... especially with the new late hours policy changes... You can wear as little as you want, as long as your junk's covered," he snickered. "I've been having a lot of fun showing off with that. Pumping weights in only a jockstrap... having some young stud feel my muscles as I push iron up and down... I'd love to see you there," he breathed, leaning down to give Edward a lusty kiss.

Edward Smythe thought he would drown in that kiss. It was like an avalanche had buried him, an avalanche of muscle, of power, of cock. He kissed back, as his hands gripped Hoffer's hamhock forearms for support, the librarian's strong legs suddenly shaking with excitement, his eyes rolling up into his head as he felt bliss wash through him. When the behemoth finally released him, it took a moment to recover. "I'd love to be there..." Smythe gasped, taking a deep breath. "I'd love to see you in your jockstrap. See you lift, your huge muscles pushing up so much weight. See some young studly thing worship you, giving his superior his due..." Smythe looked up at Hoffer, desire filling his eyes. "I'd love to be that stud too. Feeling your massive body go through its paces. Gripping your chest as you lie back on the bench, lifting some ungodly amount of weight..." Smythe shuddered softly, desire for this huge musclegod filling him. "And I'd love to have you put me through my paces... have you pump me with that big iron bar of yours... feel what it's like to be fucked by a body as magnificent as yours..."

"You're filling my head full of ideas!" Hoffer chuckled, giving the older man's glutes another squeeze. "Well... I think things got a little stuffy in here... why don't we go back to my place and put some of those words into action? With a handsome man like you, I don't think I can cage the beast much longer anyways..." he growled. It was unclear if he was talking about his domineering side or his cock.

Smythe could sense the primal energy building in Hoffer, powerful and dangerous. It excited him. "I certainly don't want you to cage the beast on my account," he purred. "Quite the contrary. I hope you unleash him. There's no pleasure like the one given by a man who's let his inner beast out. I do hope you don't hold back on my account. I want nothing more than to experience you to the very fullest." Smythe grinned at the huge man, his own cock feeling like it might explode at any minute.

"Then I think it's time we made our exit," he smirked, quickly and easily scooping Smythe up into his arms, cradling him against his pecs as he walked through the crowd, smiling down at the handsome, muscular older librarian as he felt the pride of being so huge and studly. His semi-hard cock was obvious to all as he walked past bystanders, men gawking at the overabundance of masculinity Mr. Hoffer seemed to project.

As they drove to the store, Smythe couldn't help but admire Hoffer's body. He watched the huge man steer the wheel, massive triceps hanging down temptingly, thick forearms looking huge, even when relaxed. Hoffer noticed the stares, of course, and tensed his huge tri teasingly. A huge grin spread on his face as he watched Smythe's reaction, the older man's eyes lighting up with wonder, studying every inch of the massive horseshoe, noting every striation, even the veins that were visible on Hoffer's lean body. The show continued for the rest of the all-too-short trip.

When they arrived, Hoffer got out first, followed soon by Smythe. The big man was feeling hornier, more aggressive. The crotch of his pants was starting to show the signs of it, the zipper beginning to break toward the top, the metal teeth giving way, one at a time, with a metallic pop. Hoffer stared down at Smythe, lust burning in him, his jaw set, authoritative, powerful. He reached around the smaller man and hoisted him into the air easily, throwing him over his huge shoulder like a sack of potatoes. Holding Smythe up with one arm, he walked to the door, and carried him in. Hoffer paused in front of a large mirror, recently-installed, and admired the sight, Smythe's strong musclebody draped over his massiveness. He reached up and squeezed the librarian's ass, admiring its firmness and shape.

"Yeah, this is an ass that deserves to get fucked," he growled, becoming more coarse now that there were no onlookers. He pulled off Smythe's pants easily and fondled the bare buttocks. "Mmmm... shove something nice and thick between these two melons..." He pressed a fat digit between them, poking toward the older man's anus.

Smythe writhed with pleasure, squirming on Hoffer's huge shoulder, his cock hard against the massive delt beneath him. The change in Hoffer's language was exciting him greatly. "Oh please yes, Mr. Hoffer, sir. I'd love nothing better than to have you do that... But I'd also love to see your huge body. Although I've been admiring it under your tight clothes since we first laid eyes on each other, to see you in the flesh..." Smythe shivered, his voice trailing off as he imagined the sight of Mr. Hoffer naked.

The bigger man chuckled, and squeezed the librarian's ass. "Your expectations will be exceeded," he announced cockily. He walked into the next room, his hand still working Smythe's ass over, starting to loosen up the older man. The librarian moaned softly, imagining what it must be like when it was Hoffer's cock spreading his ass.

He set Smythe down and stripped off his clothing next. They didn't have a prayer. He had grown into them so hugely that there was no getting them off without completely decimating them with his muscles. With some powerful flexes his muscles burst from underneath the fabric. He smirked and tore off the rest, showcasing his huge, brutal, massive, bulging, striated muscles along with a cock that slapped against his powerful thighs, propped up by two gargantuan balls! "I trust that I was right?" he grinned, putting his hands behind his head and flexing his entire body!

Smythe's jaw dropped in awe as he looked up at the monstrous god that stood before him. His mouth moved, but no sound managed to come out, as he stared wide eyed at the bulging magnificence of Mr. Hoffer's body. He nodded mutely, his eyes raking across the huge musclefreak's body, admiring the insane bulges, the deep striations, the freaky veins. And of course, that cock. That huge, powerful, looming cock, bobbing dangerously, promising the most incredible fuck the old man would ever know. He couldn't help it. He moved forward, pulling his shirt off, pressing his body against Hoffer's mass. "Magnificent..." he breathed at last. He found one of Hoffer's thick nips and gave it a kiss. Then another. He moved in against it. Even stretched, the pec had mass to it. Smythe began to lick, his tongue circling the areola, sending shivers through the big man. Inward he went, until he reached the thick nub again.

His hands crawled up Hoffer's massive lats, caressing them admiringly as his mouth worked the big man's nip over. When it was so firm it felt like a lump of stone, Smythe moved on, travelling around to the deep armpit so conveniently displayed. He pushed his face into it, nuzzling it, drinking in the heady scent of Mr. Hoffer, musclefreak extraordinaire. Smythe's tongue emerged, tentative at first lapping at the sweaty pit. Then starting to go at it with more gusto, eagerly tasting the huge man's musk. Finally he pulled back, and looked up at Hoffer's cocky face. "Truly, a magnificent musclegod, if ever there was one," Smythe breathed.

Hoffer shivered with lust. "You're certainly experienced, I'll say that!" he exclaimed, dropping his arms to his side... well, as far as they could drop thanks to his massive lats and bulky triceps. "And you... such wonderful muscle mass... I'd love to see it grow over time... become larger, stronger..." he purred, leaning down to pepper Smythe with kisses, his strong hands molesting the librarian's new muscles, feeling the thickness and strength in his chest and biceps and abs.

"Mmm...." Smythe murmured, loving the feeling of such strong hands on his body. "I will have to keep growing... just so I can keep up with you... I may not be in your league, but at least I can be worthy of worshipping you..." His hands slowly worked their way up and down Hoffer's massive arms, feeling their freaky size, tracing the contours of the outrageous muscles under the skin. He nuzzled against the larger man's chest, running his tongue down a particularly deep striation, until he reached the deep chasm that separated Hoffer's brutally massive pecs. He began to lick, shoving his tongue between them, lapping against the huge man's sternum. He traveled upward, until finally he emerged once more, at the base of Hoffer's thick bull neck. Smythe kissed it, running his lips around its thick base, over to the hulking traps that supported it. His hands traveled down Hoffer's huge arms, down to caress the huge man's obliques. Down to feel the huge thighs. Moving inward, toward Hoffer's epic manhood. Smythe moved down and around, and was able to grab both of Hoffer's big balls, one in each hand, and squeeze them slowly, admiringly, feeling them churn softly in his hands. "Magnificent..." he breathed, planting another kiss on Hoffer's huge neck.

Hoffer easily lifted Smythe up in the air from beneath his buttocks and held him just above his cock. "Now... are you ready for this?" he whispered huskily, his cock leaking precum in anticipation. "Because it's probably going to hurt you at first..."

Hoffer roared as he lowered the experienced man down onto his massive cock, the head pushing inside. Indeed, the librarian HAD been experimenting with larger dildos, but it still had to stretch wide to accept Hoffer's python! "Unf, yeah, you like that?" he grunted, eyes squinting from the sensation of having a warm, tight ass wrapped around his sensitive member.

Smythe let out a strangled cry, both pain and pleasure, as he was impaled on a cock that made his biggest dildo seem small by comparison! "Oh... oh yess!" he gasped, his voice ragged, as he felt Hoffer's huge tool enter him. "M-more! More!" He reached out to grab the big man's hulking delts, feeling himself slide down the huge cock further, an inch at a time, it seemed like.

"Careful... could really hurt you on this sucker if I'm not careful..." he grunted, a 20 inch cock was nothing to joke around with! Hoffer started sweating, not from exertion but from lust as he felt more and more of himself sheathed inside this hot stud!

: Smythe pushed against Hoffer's huge delts, trying to push himself further down on the big man's cock. He felt another two inches slide into him, and let out a groan of pleasure. "Oh... oh yeah..." he moaned. "So much muscle! So much cock! Oh god, sir, fuck me!" He felt sweat start to trickle down his body as well, heated up inside from excitement and lust.

Hoffer used Smythe like a jerkoff toy, grabbing the stud by the lats and pushing him up and down over his rod, feeling the ass glide over his rigid, veined pole. He grunted and bucked his hips, biting his lip as he stifled moans of pleasure. FUCK, he just felt MORE from sex, being this big!

Smythe let loose, howling with pleasure, no longer stifling his cries of lust and excitement. He reached out to grope the huge man who was fucking him, to feel the huge muscles in action as Hoffer fucked him silly. He loved the power the big man was putting in the thrusts now, loved the way Hoffer's huge cock, too big at first, now was pleasantly tight, only enough pain remaining to give and extra edge to the pleasure he felt. This was nirvana, and Smythe was determined to enjoy every minute of it, as he ran his hands over Hoffer's massive body, feeling the big cock penetrate him, feeling his own dick throb excitedly, on the verge of shooting.

Hoffer reached that level first, growling deeply before depositing his first powerful shot deep inside the librarian. He continued shooting for minutes, seemingly quarts of semen stored in those testicles as he kept moaning, his cock spasming and swelling, filling Smythe full of his potent seed!

The feeling of Hoffer's huge cock cumming inside him, spasming and shaking, throbbing and bulging, was what finally drove Smythe over the edge. That, and the feeling of the huge grocer's hot, thick seed filling him. He let out a cry of lust and relief as his own dick shook and swelled and then erupted, sending cum all over his own abs and Hoffer's. Smythe's body spasmed with orgasm, and his ass clamped down on Hoffer's huge dick, milking the big tool, stimulating it expertly.

Hoffer collapsed onto his own bed, gasping for breath as he kept shooting inside of Smythe, his juices leaking out of his overfilled ass now. Their bodies were pressed together, smooshing the librarian's cum between them as it still was warm. "Fffffffuck, not bad, friend," he panted, his great muscular pecs expanding and contracting.

"Not bad?" Smythe asked, pouting a bit. "It was magnificent on my end... So much muscle... and so much cock!" He pressed his face against Hoffer's massive chest, feeling the huge slabs of pec beef rise and fall. "I guess I'll definitely need to join you at the Muscle Pit, if I ever want to graduate from 'not bad'..." Smythe chuckled, his hand running over Hoffer's giant shoulder.

"I thought it went without saying that I was seriously understating the experience, Mr. Smythe," Hoffer chuckled, flexing the muscle wherever the man's hands wandered.

"Mmm..." Smythe murmured, then he began to chuckle as well. "I was hoping that was the case, but thought I should make sure. I hope I'm still welcome to join you at the Muscle Pit though... I was looking forward to seeing you pump up that body to even greater size... wearing that jockstrap you mentioned." The older man chuckled again, a soft but sexy sound.

"Smythe, I'll be positively crestfallen if I don't see you there tonight after hours, when the fun begins," he chuckled, snuggling the older stud closer to him.

The muscular librarian laughed. "I wouldn't miss it for the world. Wouldn't want to disappoint my big stud. Or miss the chance to see him in action..."
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 24th, 2012, 08:43 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
OMG! The part with peter and Mr Hoffer...grrrr...I think will be have a strong-man/wrestling and much soon!!! Also I lovede the Muscel Daddies!!!...and the description of the NEW Mr Hoffer!!! WOW!!! WOW!!! WOW!!!!

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy

Last edited by xboy; March 29th, 2012 at 03:57 PM.
  #3   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 25th, 2012, 08:17 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
I also loved the muscle daddies showdown! But I wonder what would Dan think. Now that Hoffer is almost at the size of his dad, I think the even bigger muscle youth should make sure no one tries to challenge his reign of the biggest guy in town, he should just devour the rest of the special beef tacos!

But as always, I have to trust you guys, I'm sure the story will get even hotter, and the pairing of Hoffer and Smythe was amazing! Keep up the great work!

Cheers
  #4   Add to brahms97's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 28th, 2012, 08:17 PM

brahms97
Thank you, thank you! Mr. Hoffer, post-extra-beefy tacos, was all I could have hoped for!
  #5   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 29th, 2012, 10:12 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
This story just gets spicier and spicier!!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options