The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 48 votes, 3.17 average. Display Modes
  #841   Add to latinherc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 9th, 2009, 08:16 PM

latinherc is on a distinguished road
Just to share that if anyone ever visit Orlando in Florida, have some time on a sunny day at Wetn Wild door by 2 pm to see big muscular men, teens getting in and out without shirts with thick pecs,strong arms, powerful legs.. is just amazing...
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #842   Add to DaBigGuy1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 11th, 2009, 06:23 PM
DaBigGuy1

DaBigGuy1 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to DaBigGuy1
Went into the supermarket today and saw a HUGE Grade A bodybuilder stacking the shelves. This man was huge, stood about my height (6') and I would guesstimate at around 250-plus pounds. No huge gut, cannonball delts, thick pecs, unbelievably blown up biceps, and just solid muscle!

It was fun just to watch the reaction of shoppers walking down the aisle and glance over at him and his shirt that appeared to be 2 sizes too small.

Even cooler when I walked by and nodded a "hello" towards him and he nodded back with a grin....like a fellow moose to another moose!

There's just something about that "Brothers In Iron" comeraderie

Ron III---III
  #843   Add to MitchMan04's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 12th, 2009, 07:42 AM

MitchMan04 is on a distinguished road
So I was flying a couple weeks ago from San Francisco to Detroit and had probably the largest flight attendant I've ever seen. I was with a group of students and they saw him board, all I heard was "holy cow!", "Are they serving protein shakes on that flight", etc.
So we board, and let me tell you, this guy is about 6'2", probably around 225+, huge arms that make his sleeves beg for mercy, and just a huge chest. It's too bad I had a window seat, or else I would have had a much more upclose view of this monster. Luckily, someone on the trip snapped a photo of the guy.

Any idea who he is? Anyone run in to him before?
  #844   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 12th, 2009, 09:40 AM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBigGuy1 View Post
Even cooler when I walked by and nodded a "hello" towards him and he nodded back with a grin....like a fellow moose to another moose! There's just something about that "Brothers In Iron" comeraderie Ron III---III
As well as "Hello", you should have said "Excuse me, I'm looking for melons?" and then say "My apolgies, here they are!" and point to his biceps!
  #845   Add to SmallWeakGuy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 12th, 2009, 10:22 AM
Muscle Worshipper

SmallWeakGuy is on a distinguished road
Omfg!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitchMan04 View Post
So I was flying a couple weeks ago from San Francisco to Detroit and had probably the largest flight attendant I've ever seen. I was with a group of students and they saw him board, all I heard was "holy cow!", "Are they serving protein shakes on that flight", etc.
So we board, and let me tell you, this guy is about 6'2", probably around 225+, huge arms that make his sleeves beg for mercy, and just a huge chest. It's too bad I had a window seat, or else I would have had a much more upclose view of this monster. Luckily, someone on the trip snapped a photo of the guy.

please thank whoever took that photo - ALOT
  #846   Add to DaBigGuy1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 12th, 2009, 08:06 PM
DaBigGuy1

DaBigGuy1 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to DaBigGuy1
Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticMuscle View Post
As well as "Hello", you should have said "Excuse me, I'm looking for melons?" and then say "My apolgies, here they are!" and point to his biceps!

LOL!! That's funny......

Ron III----III
  #847   Add to martinp13's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 12th, 2009, 09:24 PM

martinp13 is on a distinguished road
Quote:

Which airline? Looks kinda like AA but ya never know.
  #848   Add to MitchMan04's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 13th, 2009, 05:07 AM

MitchMan04 is on a distinguished road
it was a Delta/NWA flight
  #849   Add to martinp13's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 13th, 2009, 05:44 AM

martinp13 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
it was a Delta/NWA flight
Crud, don't know any Delta/NWA flight attendants who I could ask!
  #850   Add to Amazed's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 13th, 2009, 08:20 AM

Amazed is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Amazed
Holy hell, I'll bet that flight attendant had to tear those shirt sleeves in two just to get that shirt off...he probably flexed right out of it cuz he was all cocked up at the attention he got from those kids on the flight. "Yeeeeh, Big Poppa could fucken lift this airplane with these gorilla guns!"
  #851   Add to GunMetalGrey88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 13th, 2009, 01:40 PM

GunMetalGrey88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GunMetalGrey88 Send a message via Yahoo to GunMetalGrey88
Unhappy huge beast

every once in a while i see this guy at my gym must be 350 plus built like a house he wore a 6x shirt his pecs like a grill of a truck his head small in comparison his mustash almost invisiable in the mass
  #852   Add to jcnutt's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 13th, 2009, 08:38 PM

jcnutt has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to jcnutt Send a message via Yahoo to jcnutt
A sighting today that almost made me want to just turn around and follow. As I was headed to the gym this statuesque guy, blond, shirtless, sculpted was walking down the main avenue, had to be 6'2" or better and just shredded. The type of muscle that I could see the striations and veins in his arms from 2 lanes over... lucky there was little traffic.
  #853   Add to elysiumfields's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 2nd, 2009, 01:58 PM

elysiumfields is on a distinguished road
Howz about this then for muscle sightings..

Bupa London 10,000 Run.. two weeks ago..

Bodybuilder participant after the Run in Green Park. Size v stamina went well for once. What he lacked in looks,he certainly made up for in muscle..!
http://i42.tinypic.com/11m57r7.jpg

Another more handsome runner with a bit of muscle.

http://i42.tinypic.com/2yud574.jpg

Another Bupa Run athlete. Handsome young stud.

http://i41.tinypic.com/amqw60.jpg

A built guy in Covent Garden,London.. Again,no pretty boy but nice non-the-less.

http://i40.tinypic.com/28ldfsy.jpg

Super sexy Hunky studs at Covent Garden,London. Certainly these guys get my juices flowing..

http://i40.tinypic.com/soyhw6.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/sw5k04.jpg

..ps: My alpha male..

http://i40.tinypic.com/16h3qfm.jpg

Hunk at Piccadilly Circus,London. Nice full chest..!

http://i44.tinypic.com/2ijop5t.jpg

Think i had posted this hunk b4 my hospitol stay,but what the heck.. Was among a group of fit gym bunny hunks in tight day-glo shirts passing thru Waterloo rail station in London. All ranged from thickly muscled amateur bodybuilder/big fitness model to huge bodybuilder like him.. but he was the best image i got..

http://i43.tinypic.com/205xid2.jpg

Last edited by elysiumfields; June 2nd, 2009 at 02:06 PM.
  #854   Add to 1bigwoof's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 2nd, 2009, 07:40 PM
MASS Matters

1bigwoof is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiumfields View Post

..ps: My alpha male..

http://i40.tinypic.com/16h3qfm.jpg

Think i had posted this hunk b4 my hospitol stay,but what the heck.. Was among a group of fit gym bunny hunks in tight day-glo shirts passing thru Waterloo rail station in London. All ranged from thickly muscled amateur bodybuilder/big fitness model to huge bodybuilder like him.. but he was the best image i got..

Great pics...thanks for snapping and sharing. These two are definitely my faves. Yes, you had shared this last one before but he's certainly good enough to post again.
  #855   Add to ARCHEON's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 3rd, 2009, 10:49 PM
Registered Abs User

ARCHEON
Send a message via AIM to ARCHEON
Just got back from a Dodgers game and saw an incredible display of muscle. Sports games are generally a great place to see muscle but I never expected to see what I saw tonight. It was during a between inning promotion called "Flex Cam." The in-stadium cameras were turned on the fans while the giant outfield tv screens showed silhouetted bodybuilders performing most muscular and double biceps poses. Ostensibly this was done to get the crowd riled up. And was crowd ever!

Mostly kids were featured on tv flexing and having fun. However, a guy sitting two rows in front of me stood up and took off his shirt and started posing -- seriously posing. He was huge! And he had no shyness in showing it off. While he never made it on camera, he won "Best in Show" in my opinion. The whole area where we were sitting was cheering him on and he seemed to really enjoy the attention. It was an amazing and completely unabashed public display.

Ya gotta love stuff like that.

I think I'll be attending more Dodgers games. ;-)

Last edited by ARCHEON; June 4th, 2009 at 05:55 PM.
  #856   Add to ayakitayama's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 6th, 2009, 07:48 AM

ayakitayama is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiumfields View Post
Howz about this then for muscle sightings..

Bupa London ...

GREAT post, thanks for sharing!
  #857   Add to James35's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 6th, 2009, 09:57 AM

James35
yeah, great pic! his arms are so huge I dont' see how he can hold the phone to his ear!
  #858   Add to Bull's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 6th, 2009, 12:16 PM

Bull
Send a message via AIM to Bull Send a message via Yahoo to Bull
I'm really surprised by that flight attendant. They used to have very strict restrictions for them about height and weight. Those rules must have been lifted, thank God!
  #859   Add to Catchit's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 6th, 2009, 02:14 PM
Lord of the Dance

Catchit is on a distinguished road
I work with a guy just out of school (he's one of my 'grunts' so to speak) ... 6'3 and probably around 210-220lbs, in no means huge but VERY nice to look at. Medium brown hair, a year-round tan, PERFECT little elvin face (I'm a complete sucker for those) wonderfully perfectly proportioned biceps, just big enough to make his short sleeves bulge a little ... nice chest that just about pushes out the front of his shirt, a tight waist that can't be more than 32", big thighs and strong calves ... he's awesome. And a stupidly nice guy to boot, not to mention he speaks three languages and plays classical piano. Some guys just have it all.
  #860   Add to pecboi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 27th, 2009, 08:04 PM

pecboi is on a distinguished road
Just had two recent sightings. I was able to snap a few pics

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3547/...7cab9fe261.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2494/...18929115c3.jpg

Last edited by pecboi; July 6th, 2009 at 09:57 PM.
  #861   Add to ukmusclelover's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 30th, 2009, 03:16 AM

ukmusclelover is on a distinguished road
I had an awesome sighting on the train yesterday - saw a massive guy (both tall and built) stood on the platform near me in Wakefield. Because it was a hot day he had on a vest and shorts, which showed off his arms, pecs, and arse to perfection. When the train arrived, I got on the same carriage as him, but he didn't sit near me - instead, he walked past me (which gave me a close-up view of his huge arms), and went straight to the toilet; I'd like to think he wanted to flex in the mirror and get off over his size Needless to say, when we both got off the train in Leeds, I was walking far more slowly than normal so I could carry on getting an eyeful, and memorise what he looked like for when I got home!
  #862   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 1st, 2009, 12:50 PM

BBMikeNJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BBMikeNJ Send a message via Yahoo to BBMikeNJ
At my gym yesterday, saw this new guy (we get a lot of them in the summer here at the shore). He was short, about 5'4 or 5'5", but extremely muscled up bodybuilder physique. Probably in his mid 20's. Big rounded pecs the size of melons. Every once in awhile, he check himself out in a mirror, flaring out his lats. Huge wide contest-quality backspread.

It was a humid day, and the gym didn't have the AC on, so it wasn't hard to work up a good sweat. This guy was wearing a white cotton guinea tee that was sticking to him like cellophane. He had a bit of a rounded gut, but when he lifted his shirt to check out his abs, he flexed them into an amazing 6pak. Maybe some GH going on because the abs were thick and pronounced. Even when he pulled the shirt back down, you could see the ridges of his stomach muscles.

He waddled all around the gym, using bench after bench, machine after machine. Never put any of the weights back in place. Had a tattoo on his neck that said something like "best of the best", or some other fairly cocky expression...I was trying not to gawk too hard.

After his workout, he went outside and crossed the street to train station. The gym has a big garage door that they open up on nice days that faces the station. After he got his ticket (north Jersey or Brooklyn, I'm guessing), he stripped of his wet guinea tee, exposing his intensely pumped up upper body soak up the sun.

As I was finishing up my workout, one of the gym employees came around and was putting away all the weights. "Big meathead," he said to me. "Comes here every summer, does the same thing. The juice must get to his head."

Got to my head too.
  #863   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 1st, 2009, 12:54 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBMikeNJ View Post
Got to my head too.
ducking

Which one...?

xoxo

Richard
  #864   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 1st, 2009, 12:57 PM

BBMikeNJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BBMikeNJ Send a message via Yahoo to BBMikeNJ
rp....both. Part of me gets annoyed that I found the cocky little freak to be such a turn-on.
  #865   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2009, 04:04 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by arpeejay View Post
ducking

Which one...?

xoxo

Richard
"Stop THAT!!"

>Slaps RPJ on the arm<

"You took the words right out of my mouth - I was going to say the same thing!"

Mdlftr

Whose sense of Pun must have come from the same place as RPJ's!
  #866   Add to Frankly's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 5th, 2009, 06:14 AM

Frankly is on a distinguished road
I had two experiences this weekend.

I am living in South Korea so it is rare to see too much muscle but here is what i saw.

Saturday night I went out to a bar with a bunch of friends, and to my surprise, I looked around the room, and noticed a bunch of guys in couple type situations. No one said it, and it wasn't blatant but I think we went into a gay bar. (this is particularly rare in Korea as they believe there is no such thing as gay people). Anyways, i went up to the bar and sitting there eating dinner was this cute guy with some serious muscle under his shirt. Couldn't have been taller than 5"4, with the face of a 16 year old, probably 25 though, with tats on his forearms, probably to make him look older and thick muscles under his tight see-through shirt to his undershirt. Unfortunately, he didn't stick around long and my fantasies remained fantasies.

Number two was today, down at the beach. Koreans are known to be small, skinny, cut as hell, but built pretty small. I went to the beach with the same friends and as we are walking down, there are three huge bodybuilders walking the opposite direction in thongs, sporting pretty impressive bulges by korean standards. Later on, one of my friends says she has invited her friend to join us. He was a Korean bodybuilder, 1 week out from competition, and although he made me feel tiny and insignificant, he had huge triceps, ripped abs and a rock hard chest that was cut beautifully I got to oogle all day.
  #867   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 5th, 2009, 08:24 AM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankly View Post
I am living in South Korea so it is rare to see too much muscle but here is what i saw. Number two was today, down at the beach. Koreans are known to be small, skinny, cut as hell, but built pretty small. I went to the beach with the same friends and as we are walking down, there are three huge bodybuilders walking the opposite direction in thongs, sporting pretty impressive bulges by korean standards. Later on, one of my friends says she has invited her friend to join us. He was a Korean bodybuilder, 1 week out from competition, and although he made me feel tiny and insignificant, he had huge triceps, ripped abs and a rock hard chest that was cut beautifully I got to oogle all day.
Two things: 1) Is South Korea scared witless of an invasion by North Korea and 2) is Korean bodybuilding getting more noticed?
  #868   Add to Frankly's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 5th, 2009, 09:46 PM

Not so much about the invasion part. The south korean military is quite big and backed up by 50,000 americans so they are not too worried about invasion, especially since there is a huge mine field between the two countries. As well, the nukes are not going to be targetted at south korea because they are still one and the same people. They are all Koreans so they don't think there will be a major attack between the two countries.

As for bodybuilding, yeah, much more recently, people are starting to get into it and it is becoming more popular. With the gold in women's weightlifting at the olympics, more people, including women, are getting into weights and all that that entails. Mind you most of them are still built small, I have noticed many more built guys than last year.
  #869   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 5th, 2009, 09:54 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
As for bodybuilding, yeah, much more recently, people are starting to get into it and it is becoming more popular. With the gold in women's weightlifting at the olympics, more people, including women, are getting into weights and all that that entails. Mind you most of them are still built small, I have noticed many more built guys than last year.
In other words, they're learning to stop playing Starcraft and use their time more wisely?

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #870   Add to Frankly's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 6th, 2009, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMM View Post
In other words, they're learning to stop playing Starcraft and use their time more wisely?
hehehe, not really.
There is still a starcraft channel on tv, and gamers make tons of money for winning starcraft tournaments, so many of the kids are still becoming fat slobs but there are also the select few, whose numbers are growing, who are getting off their asses and working out.
  #871   Add to erinbbby's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2009, 01:36 PM

erinbbby is on a distinguished road
Sightin Today

Uh it was perfect. I was parking at a cvs and on my way to the store this guy walked out and i was instantly captivated. He was probably in his fifties with grey hair and a cap. He was wearing an under armor black shirt and he was just a plain ol muscle bear. Huge arms, big solid pecs, and a nice gut to boot. If you read my stories u'll understand why i was so amazed.
  #872   Add to falseyedee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2009, 04:42 PM

falseyedee is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBMikeNJ View Post
At my gym yesterday, saw this new guy (we get a lot of them in the summer here at the shore). He was short, about 5'4 or 5'5", but extremely muscled up bodybuilder physique. Probably in his mid 20's. Big rounded pecs the size of melons. Every once in awhile, he check himself out in a mirror, flaring out his lats. Huge wide contest-quality backspread.
i LOVE those kinds of of guys: shorter than me and packed with muscle!

my new website: www.falseyedee.com

my new ebook, a short story, is available at amazon.com. all my books are at at amazon.com as both paperbacks and kindle ebooks:
http://astore.amazon.com/muscleficti...ail/1452858519

for nook users, all 3 of my short story collections are available as nook ebooks!

my first 3 books are available as PDF files at gumroad.com.

www.musclefiction.com
www.falseyedee.com
  #873   Add to falseyedee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2009, 04:43 PM

falseyedee is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Anyways, i went up to the bar and sitting there eating dinner was this cute guy with some serious muscle under his shirt. Couldn't have been taller than 5"4, with the face of a 16 year old, probably 25 though, with tats on his forearms, probably to make him look older and thick muscles under his tight see-through shirt to his undershirt.

sounds ideal!

my new website: www.falseyedee.com

my new ebook, a short story, is available at amazon.com. all my books are at at amazon.com as both paperbacks and kindle ebooks:
http://astore.amazon.com/muscleficti...ail/1452858519

for nook users, all 3 of my short story collections are available as nook ebooks!

my first 3 books are available as PDF files at gumroad.com.

www.musclefiction.com
www.falseyedee.com
  #874   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 15th, 2009, 12:32 AM

vlad is on a distinguished road
I just have to share this amazing coincidence I had in seeing the same hot military guy three times in as many days in three different places.

So, the first time I was working (I do retail in the Mall of America) and this guy walks in. He's about 5'8" or 5'9", probably 240 or 250, and thick. He's got a solid-looking gut, meaty pecs, and prominent biceps. His tight shirt was straining against his thick build. He had a military cut with a little "ski ramp" at the front, and he was blond. He had a soft, kind-looking face with no facial hair. We didn't have what he was looking for unfortunately (normal Axis and Allies), which he was bummed about because he was about to go off to Iraq and wanted to bring it in his box. I made some comment about how big he was, and he said being in the military for 10 years will do that to you. I said something about most guys in the military aren't as big as you, and he said, "well, I'm a medic, so I've gotta be strong enough to carry people." Woof! Unfortunately I didn't get to say goodbye when he left the store and wish him luck in Iraq.

Anyway, tonight I went out to dinner with my boyfriend to a Thai place in Uptown, and who was there with his girlfriend but hot medic guy (wearing another tight shirt, no less). I couldn't believe it. I didn't have a great look at him throughout most of dinner, but just the odds of seeing him there, exactly then, at that restaurant out of all the restaurants in the Twin Cities...unreal.

Then AFTER dinner, we went across the street to a local music store, and who was there? HOT MEDIC BEEF, that's who. Unfortunately he didn't seem to recognize me, because I walked right past him and made eye contact and he didn't even have a glimmer of recognition. Oh well. I kind of wish I had said something to him now, but it was just a treat to get to see him again.

I wish him luck in the middle east, and I know if I were ever in trouble over there, I would want this strapping fireplug medic stud to lift me over his broad shoulders and carry me to safety.
  #875   Add to elysiumfields's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 15th, 2009, 08:36 AM

Some more of my Muscle Hunk sight-seeing trips to London..

Kings Cross Station.. This guy gave me a boner sitting next to me on the train but being so packed [and it would have been too obvious] i could not get a pic of him til we were outside.

http://i30.tinypic.com/14xyuzb.jpg

Handsome guy with nice thick arms outside a pub in Cranbourn Street between Leicester Square & Covent Garden.

http://i26.tinypic.com/30kr0o8.jpg

Polish Hunk in Piccadilly Circus. Tried to get a better angle but this still shows his big bicep bulge as he holds that coke. Had his sleeve peeled back a little before this and i got a wonderful look at that bicep real thick and solid .

http://i27.tinypic.com/2e6bimg.jpg

Sexy Hunk outside a Bar between Leicester Square and Covent Garden .

http://i28.tinypic.com/2pzwks7.jpg

Oh....and lets not forget this guy in Covent Garden that got me drooling like Homer Simpson dreaming of donuts.
Muscled and Hunky just right.

http://i28.tinypic.com/23ll64k.jpg

....and what an arse.. hynotised me walking behind him..!

http://i28.tinypic.com/2e3byua.jpg

Twink outside Wimbledon Tennis Club.. He's not big although pretty lean but i just wanted to share with you just how unbelievable sexy i think this youth is.. Top notch wet dream for me...I'm just imagining him with some serious muscle.

http://i39.tinypic.com/2w6yu1h.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/314yy2w.jpg

Last edited by elysiumfields; July 15th, 2009 at 08:58 AM.
  #876   Add to digger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 15th, 2009, 03:51 PM

digger is on a distinguished road
I think I've already written here that local (to Northwest) bodybuilder Matt Lowden works out at my gym. I've not talked with him yet but I talk to his training partner all the time. On Monday my training partner and I were on pec deck when Matt's training partner came over and said "hi." Well, after a minute Matt walked out of the locker room shirtless to ask his training partner a question, not three feet from me and with me eyes at chest level, since I was sitting on the pec deck. Yikes! This guy's pecs jutt out from his upper-abs by four or five inches I'd say. They're a solid shelf. And this was witout a pump (they trained legs that day). AND this was in contest shape (see below).

Talk about motivation for my next two sets on that pec deck!

Yes, they are all straight, including my training partner. Frankly, I like having gym buddies as friends rather than as objects of lust, and I think lusting after friends is both disrespectful and awkward. I keep that rule with gay gym buddies, too. Once I'm on friendly terms with a guy, I don't cross that line. And I'd rather learn from a bodybuilder like Matt than, say, stare at him all the time and freak him out. I could learn a lot from him: he just won the Heavyweight class and the overall at the NPC Oregon State Bodybuilding Championships. It's more like "I'd give my left nut to be that big" rather than "I'd give my left nut to sleep with that." Sorry, Richard, no recent pix.
  #877   Add to mutador's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 19th, 2009, 12:18 PM

mutador
Thanks for these Elysiumfilds, I love the spontaneity of the pics, it makes the guys seem even more handsome
  #878   Add to digger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 20th, 2009, 04:29 PM

digger is on a distinguished road
Ah, here are pix of Matt from his win at the Washington State. He won the heavyweight class and the overall. The pix don't do him justice. In person everything (well, everything I can see) looks twice as big as in the pix.

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/b...de=1337&page=1
  #879   Add to elysiumfields's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 22nd, 2009, 11:47 AM

4 More from my day trips to London. Candid guys

Covent Garden :

http://i31.tinypic.com/21cw9b8.jpg

The Mall ... St James Park

http://i26.tinypic.com/rumsfn.jpghttp://i28.tinypic.com/2jaagao.jpg

Leicester Square

http://i31.tinypic.com/5n1wub.jpg

Long Acre - Leicester Square -- Covent Garden side road

http://i31.tinypic.com/1o52f8.jpg

Leicester Square -- Piccadilly

http://i27.tinypic.com/4vpoub.jpg

Piccadilly Circus -Statue or Eros

http://i30.tinypic.com/o70lmf.jpg

Westminster station opp Houses of Parliament

http://i29.tinypic.com/2nsqf4h.jpg
http://i30.tinypic.com/2s7w7ja.jpg

Leicester Square : The hunk in white.. Rough common accented English guy..typical London geezer.! Think Danny Dyers accent.

Had i been able to take a snap of his arms side on.. u would have seen his HUGE biceps... They were far bigger than any of the other guys in this post even the one in green.!

http://i30.tinypic.com/2m3ilas.jpg

I'm not a gym member but i know you guys will see bigger guys at your gyms..

OK So it was'nt 4..

I'll bet i'm coming across as if i spent my spring trolling for muscles and stalking the hunks.. No.. Was just out enjoying the sights and urban wildlife photography walks...is all.!

Last edited by elysiumfields; July 22nd, 2009 at 02:36 PM.
  #880   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 22nd, 2009, 12:11 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
My dear Elysium:

Great pix all and...

My dear, you REALLY must come to the States sometime. I see (lots!) bigger men than these guys every day at my gym.

xoxo

Richard

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options