The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 48 votes, 3.17 average. Display Modes
  #641   Add to Blake's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 10th, 2006, 07:50 AM
A wanabe be muscled chav

Blake is on a distinguished road
Just though I would add to thread if thats ok?

I was in Bath (Englalnd) during the summer this year and saw a guy with a pushchair and he was simply stunning. He wore combat trousers which were clinging to his huge legs, showing every bit of detail, and a green Army type T-shirt which left nothing to the imagination, he had huge arms around 22 inches, which filled the sleeves of his t-shirt to the point of almost bursting, beautiful definition on them, his pecs were beautifully rounded and his abs were pressed hard against his t-shirt, It looked so so nice, I was with friends and hoped that I would "bump" into him again when I walked back in to town, but never did see him again. The image I had and, what I'd seen are still with me to this very day.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #642   Add to nypup2train's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 10th, 2006, 09:15 AM

nypup2train is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to nypup2train Send a message via Yahoo to nypup2train
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake
I was in Bath (Englalnd) during the summer this year and saw a guy with a pushchair and he was simply stunning.
I thought I'd translate for the other dumb Americans in the audience, since I had to go confirm this one in the English to American Dictionary[COLOR="Red"]*[/COLOR]: a pushchair is what we'd call a baby stroller. (I can never remember if it's that, or a wheelchair.)

...Which, of course, begs the question: was the KID built?

-Pup

[COLOR="Red"](*)[/COLOR] - http://www.english2american.com/ - A most amusing, and yet useful, reference.
  #643   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 10th, 2006, 06:20 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
ha, I thought he meant a guy in a wheelchair for a minute! (parapalegics (sp?) often develop really huge upper bodies to compensate for the atrophy in their paralyzed lower bodies) those Army types are always hot in those tight little t-shirts, I agree.
  #644   Add to not2bright's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 15th, 2006, 09:19 PM

not2bright is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by not2bright
I had a job interview last week, and while I was waiting in the reception area, I spotted something. This guy walked by who was extremely built! He was wearing a long-sleeve blue T-shirt, and I could tell that it was struggling to contain his chest.

It was just a quick glimpse, but I'm hoping my eyes didn't betray me.

Hopefully I get the job, so I can make a closer inspection...
I got the job, so I'll be able to make a closer inspection tomorrow!

Should I ask him to hit a front double biceps pose right when I meet him, or should I wait until after lunch?
  #645   Add to Digibacker's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 16th, 2006, 01:41 PM
Recently called 'immense'

Digibacker is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Digibacker
There's a local bodybuilder/personal trainer I've spotted a number of times. His name is John Xuereb http://www.johnxuereb.com/Photogallery.htm. Last spotting was at a performance of "Phantom of the Opera" in Vancouver, BC last August. He was sitting with his wife/girlfriend up near the front. Took a few glances when I could, but was primarily enjoying the night out with my husband.
  #646   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 17th, 2006, 02:07 AM

brent has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to brent Send a message via Yahoo to brent
Congratulations on the new job! I hope it'll be a great step-up.
  #647   Add to not2bright's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 17th, 2006, 09:54 PM

Thanks! The guy is definitely built, but he keeps wearing long sleeve shirts, so I can't see the hardware! Just because it's cooler outside is no excuse for covering up!
  #648   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 18th, 2006, 06:20 PM

glammaman2000
Send a message via Yahoo to glammaman2000
Angry Amen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by not2bright
Thanks! The guy is definitely built, but he keeps wearing long sleeve shirts, so I can't see the hardware! Just because it's cooler outside is no excuse for covering up!
There should be something in the Constitution forbidding guys from concealing their gunz!...Write your Congressman! Tell him: "EVERY AMERICAN HAS A RIGHT TO BARE ARMS!!!!"

Last edited by glammaman2000; October 18th, 2006 at 07:01 PM.
  #649   Add to not2bright's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 18th, 2006, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by glammaman2000
There should be something in the Constitution forbidding guys from concealing their gunz!
I agree! I'm hoping for one more heat wave this fall, just to coax him into a more revealing shirt or two.

Either that or I'll have to make some aggressive thermostat adjustments when no one is looking...
  #650   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 18th, 2006, 07:53 PM

glammaman2000
Send a message via Yahoo to glammaman2000
Question (.....more ranting!....)

...What about when Patrick Henry said; "Give me liberty; or give me chests!"? ...What about the lofty principles set forth in the Peclaration of Independents?!?!?!
  #651   Add to marmel's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 20th, 2006, 07:12 AM

marmel is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake
Just though I would add to thread if thats ok?

I was in Bath (Englalnd) during the summer this year and saw a guy with a pushchair and he was simply stunning. He wore combat trousers which were clinging to his huge legs, showing every bit of detail, and a green Army type T-shirt which left nothing to the imagination, he had huge arms around 22 inches, which filled the sleeves of his t-shirt to the point of almost bursting, beautiful definition on them, his pecs were beautifully rounded and his abs were pressed hard against his t-shirt, It looked so so nice, I was with friends and hoped that I would "bump" into him again when I walked back in to town, but never did see him again. The image I had and, what I'd seen are still with me to this very day.
I remember touring Bath several years ago. We were doing the bus tour of the city and while sitting in open section on top of the double decker, a magnificent guy who clearly was a big bodybuilder came jogging into the town square. I couldn't believe how lucky I had been to catch seeing this guy! He was dressed in running gear and left little to the imagination except of course since he was running, he went out of view rather quickly. Gave me loads of fantasy the rest of that trip!!!
  #652   Add to ARCHEON's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 20th, 2006, 03:15 PM
Registered Abs User

ARCHEON
Send a message via AIM to ARCHEON
Security Guard Sighting

I attended a public hearing at City Hall on Thursday. As required nowadays, in order to gain access to council chambers, one must go through a battery of security checkpoints similar to the airports. I was then asked to hand over my driver's license in order to receive my "visitors" pass. The security guard at this station was huge. His short sleeved uniform shirt barely contained what had to be 21' guns.

As he was writing my information down, I watched his arm flex and peak from the movement of his penmanship. Any minute, I knew that shirt sleeve was going to burst. Even his bulging chest shelf was stretching the upper button on his shirt between the two pecs. That button looked as if it could barely hold on. Where the shirt met the collar, it unveiled a deep separation in the sternum between the upper pecs. His traps were enormously high and I knew immediately I was in the presence of some serious ripped muscle. I then noticed his forearms which would have given Frank McGrath a run for his money.

But here's where it gets interesting -- at least for me. I've never commented on a guy's physique before. Mainly because I'm just not that forward in public places. But after logging onto this Board for the last several years, listening to so many people's observations, discussing so much of what is so personal about male muscle growth and big muscles, I suddenly became emboldened. I cast all inhibition aside and asked him as he was writing if he had ever competed in a BB'ing contest? Well, at least for me, that's casting inhibition aside.

He immediately stopped what he was doing and then looked up at me. At that point I really thought I was going to either die of embarrasment or just die from this man's stare. He then said something to the effect that (it's all a big blur) why do you want to know? His tone seemed somewhat standoffish. I immediately responded in kind of a, "Hey I'm just looking at you writing here and you've got some serious guns." He then smiled and mentioned that if he could stay in a gym all day, that's where he would be.

His whole persona changed. He became engaged and friendly. He went on to say he'd be happy lifting all day, but for right now he's a wanna-be bodybuilder. I responded by saying, "Wannabe my ass!" He then shook my hand and said thank you for the compliment. It was a great sighting AND conversation.
  #653   Add to mikeinbn's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2006, 03:33 PM

mikeinbn has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to mikeinbn Send a message via MSN to mikeinbn Send a message via Yahoo to mikeinbn
wowza!

oh my god, you guys...i was attending an event at a place called NV in downtown normal (yes--normal) last night, and i think one of their bouncers was the most beautiful guy i've ever seen in real life. he was 6'-6'2", and poured into a TIGHT black polo and pants. his waist had to be under 32", but his arms were easily 20"+, with nice pecs and a great ass....dayum! at one point he picked up an empty glass off a table, and his arm flexed so big, i thought he was gonna rip his sleeve. imagine what would happen with some real weight. i never had a chance to get close enough to ask how big those guns were, but i may go back just to look at him

love to chat with you about huge muscles, muscle growth, and muscle worship

mikeinbn on yahoo messenger
  #654   Add to tanky's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 26th, 2006, 12:56 PM
100% Beef Addict

tanky has disabled reputation
Wink Awesome Muscleman at BBC Good Food Show

OK I have just got back from the BBC Good Food Show, Birmingham National Exhibition Centre (N.E.C.), UK. For you non-Brits it’s an exhibition where food retailers come to show off their wares, like a huge indoor food market. Very good if you’re a bit of a “foody” like me. Anyway it’s usually chockfull of really cute guys. Why? Because the larger retailers employ hoards of good-looking boys and girls to handout free samples, help promote products and to generally make their brand look good. This year was no exception as there were plenty of pretty boys around to feast my eyes upon. But this one guy…oh good God! He was working the Martini stand, handing out free drink samples. I’m guessing he was no more than 30 years old, delicate features, perfect skin, cornflower-blue eyes and an impossibly square jaw. Basically he had one of those faces that was so pretty it made you want to cry. Also at around 5’8” he was quite short which, coupled with what I’m about to tell you about his body, made him as cute as a button in my eyes. Right then, that body…..HUGE HUGE thick bulging muscles!! He had massive boulder-shoulders and great patio slab pecs that stretched out his tight little short-sleeved black t-shirt to perfection. His arms were truly enormous, easily twice the size of “normal” arms (I’m guessing 18-19 inches easy), gorgeously defined with a thick, powerful vein running across each huge bicep. You just know he’d been pumping some serious iron that morning, knowing those big ol’ arms would be on display all day! Oh and lets not forget the ass, which I made sure to check out around the side of the bar as I was waiting! Small (not too small though), tight, incredibly round and outrageously beefy. One of the best asses I’ve ever seen, all the hotter for being contained in clingy, skin-tight black polyester pants. I just stood there, undressing him mercilessly with my eyes, watching his massive arms flex and bulge as he dug ice out of the ice bucket, his biceps stretching the sleeves of his tight t-shirt to rippling point. And it gets better! When I got to the front of the queue and was within licking distance of his gorgeous body, I could see that the poor lad was really hot from endlessly pouring drinks all day and probably also from being under the hot lights. Beads of sweat covered his forehead and were running down the sides of his chiselled face. And better yet, he had big sweat patches under his meaty armpits and a line of sweat down the centre of his chest that had collected in the canyon between his massive pecs. And I swear to God, I could smell him across the bar! Not B.O. you understand, but sweat; hot, sticky, musky, manly muscle-sweat. I just stood there ogling him like the piece of meat he was, a massive boner raging in my boxers. Then as he passed me my drink with thick meaty fingers, he drawled in a soft, quiet and impeccably polite Irish twang, “There you are then, Sir.” and shot me a crooked, boyish smile that very nearly induced a spontaneous pants-creaming on my part! It really was one of those times when I wished my eyes would turn into video cameras so I could record every moment of this mega-hunk in all his muscular cuteness for “later viewing”. Needless to say I went back for another two Martinis after that and kept casting coy glances his way every time we passed the Martini stand, a major hard-on tenting my pants every time I did so. Oh he was lovely though. I’m sorry to go on about him but it’s not that often you see these muscle Gods that, at least by my estimations, tick ALL the boxes. Here that would be young, short, cute-beyond-reason and, of course, gigantic muscles combined with perfect manners and even a beguiling hint of shyness. I always keep my eyes open for big bodybuilders wherever I go and I’ve ogled my fair share of beef I can tell you, but this guy definitely enters my top three of all time, hands down! It broke my heart to leave the show, probably never to see Hunky McMuscles again. Oh well, memories of these rare but unbelievable sexy muscleman encounters last a lifetime, don’t you find?! I’d love to know what other muscle-connoisseurs like yourselves would have thought of my boy, had you seen him in the flesh!
  #655   Add to elysiumfields's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 16th, 2006, 01:02 AM

elysiumfields is on a distinguished road
Handy-man Muscle

Hi guys.. My job involves working outside,doing public services.. The other week,during a particular job,i passed a hot hunk of muscle,doing some handy work in a house. He was mixed race white/south east asian,perhaps Maori type. [Think a lighter toned Ade Rai.] He gave me a wickedly seductive smile and wink,which made me flush.., but it was his muscles that really got my juices going. Built like a keen bodybuilder,with thick powerful muscled arms,biceps like boulders and thick shoulders built from many hours of hefting heavy weights..and truely orgasmic huge pecs,...all constrained in a skin tight french mustard coloured polo neck shirt.
And he knew i was looking at his muscles..As well as saying hallo as i passed him,he seemed to deliberately sweep back his long ' black hair just to flex his bicep..I have seen him at the same house for the past fortnight,so i'm hoping to see him again next week..
  #656   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 17th, 2006, 07:17 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Dinner tonight at TGI Friday's was particularly yummy, and not because of the food. He was sitting directly opposite us -- probably late 20s, early 30s, short-cropped dark hair, blue eyes, perfectly shaped goatee, two gold hoops in his earlobes. I'm guessing 5'8, 200 lbs., solid, NICE big arms (18 inchers, I'm thinking) straining the seams of his long-sleeved knit shirt. Was alone when we arrived but joined a couple of minutes later by a woman who could have been a girlfriend but I'm guessing friend-friend or even sister.

Like I said:

YUM!

xoxo

Richard
  #657   Add to Jim USA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 21st, 2006, 05:44 PM

Jim USA is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Jim USA
Maybe those chain restaurants are good places for sightings. We ate at our local Benigan's the other night and the young host was wearing a short sleeve polo shirt like the other male employees. But unlike the other male employees, the banded sleeves on Mr. Host rode up high exposing some terrific arms with large, clearly defined biceps and triceps. Smoking or nonsmoking? He was smokin' !!!
  #658   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 24th, 2006, 02:19 PM

whoo man, I saw an army guy get off from my sister's plane last night when I went to pick her up with the biggest biceps I've seen in a long time. Big, meaty, pale, actually sort of disproportionate to the rest of his body, they were absolutely perfect. They were the kind of biceps which forces the guy to hold his arms in that broad, looking-like-they-don't-have-enough-room sort of position. I just couldn't stop the staring... he had a thick neck and an army crew cut to make things even more drool-worthy

the interesting part was, based on his voice and his mannerisms, i would have guessed that he's on our team...but again, I was picking up my sister and he was with friends, so it wasn't like I could go up to him and say anything.

oh, and on that note...anybody know any good military muscle growth stories? After seeing my hunky roughneck with the perfect biceps, I'm in the mood for one.
  #659   Add to muscleboyil's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 18th, 2007, 09:03 PM

muscleboyil
Send a message via Yahoo to muscleboyil
I heart college

My recent week or two have been chock-full of glorious muscle sightings, too many to count! Thanks to school, my campus offers a smorgasboard of muscley suprises. Who've thunk that Kenosha, WI had so much to offer?
  #660   Add to luvyalots's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 19th, 2007, 07:31 AM

luvyalots is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by muscleboyil
My recent week or two have been chock-full of glorious muscle sightings, too many to count! Thanks to school, my campus offers a smorgasboard of muscley suprises. Who've thunk that Kenosha, WI had so much to offer?
I swear, I've seen more muscle-studs in the Midwest than anywhere else in the country. Midwest boys must have some special gene that the rest of Americans don't. That region just seems to breed hunky, sexy guys one right after the other.
  #661   Add to traveller's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 20th, 2007, 11:22 PM

traveller
My trip to the gym this evening was unexpected. I was stuck in a traffic jam about 4 miles away from my optometrist's office in San Francisco when I realized that I'll never make it there in time before his office closes. I then very slowly exited the freeway and headed to Gold's Gym Brannan which I used to frequent when I had a job nearby almost 3 years ago.

In the gym I bumped into a friend of mine I haven't seen in a while. Unfortunately I don't have a picture that would do him justice, but suffice to say he's about 5'10"-ish with a body of a Men's Health fitness model. I tease him about his skin color because he likes to keep a year-round tan like George Hamilton. His looks seem to attract both men and women, but it's the women who sometimes rudely touch his body without permission. Since he's attracted to the former, the latter's attention is unwanted.

After talking with my fitness model friend, I chatted with a musclebear couple I haven't seen in a year or two. The bigger of the two is about 5'11" ~250 lbs while the smaller is about 5'6" 210 lbs. I still have the hots for the smaller partner who has a full, luxurious beard and a furry chest. I only can appreciate the view since I'm partnered. Once again, I don't have a picture of them to show.

On the other hand, I do have an online picture of a local bodybuilder who was doing cardio at the gym. He lives in a nearby suburb, so I was surprised to see him at that particular gym. I normally see him at the Gold's Gym further down the peninsula. Believe or not, he claims to be natural. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/photo/...03/chicago.jpg

The other major hottie on the gym floor is someone whose Colt stage name is Bo Dixon. He was wearing a top that looked like it was part of a wrestling singlet. His body is still tight but I didn't get a good view since he was working out in a different area than I was. Like the other bodybuilder, I was surprised but delighted to see him. I previously saw him work out at a Gold's Gym closer to my home near San Jose. http://pics.bigmuscle.com/photosl/945/BM2350945.jpg

It was nice to enjoy that kind of eye candy at the gym. Those guys more than made up for the traffic jam.

Traveller
  #662   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 21st, 2007, 01:07 AM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
Quote:
Originally Posted by traveller
On the other hand, I do have an online picture of a local bodybuilder who was doing cardio at the gym.
Hey, it's Scooby. I found his YouTube vids and website a few weeks ago.

And, Bo's got great pics on his BM profile. Woof!

Last edited by omelissokomos; January 21st, 2007 at 01:13 AM.
  #663   Add to traveller's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 6th, 2007, 02:50 AM

traveller
another manic Monday

Monday afternoon I fled work for the gym to get a break before I drove home where I'd continue working through the night. I guess my growing dislike for my work (especially my dealings with my manager and our v.p.) must have put me in a manic mood because I started talking with people at the gym; something I ordinarily don't do. At the tail end of my workout I kept on bumping into old acquaintances with whom I blabbed a bit too much.

For some reason, I decided to introduce myself to someone I used to see work out at Gold's Gym in San Francisco on Brannon Street (a.k.a. Gold's Gym Brannon). He now works out at Gold's Gym Mountain View which is in a suburb south of San Francisco. The guy is short and somewhat more muscular than a typical A+F model. He reminds me of a buff, brown haired Frodo (for you Lord of the Rings movie fans). I always enjoyed looking at him while he worked out at Gold's. Chris, that's his name, has an intense expression on his face when he works out. His workouts seem to be broken up into antagonistic muscle groups, e.g., chest & back, biceps & triceps, and legs. There were times when I had an urge to pick him up, pin him against a wall, and have my way with him. He is such a cutie.

Aside from Chris, I saw the "No Pain, No Gain" producer, Sam Turcotte, at the gym, too. http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/isaac35sambig.jpg . Sam's another furry cutie. He not big, but he's cute. Sam's brother, when he competed, was a nice piece of eye candy at the gym. Mmmm.

Hope you don't mind my ramblings...

Traveller
  #664   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 6th, 2007, 03:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveller

Hope you don't mind my ramblings...

Traveller
Feel free to ramble all you like, provided you pin me up against a wall and have yer way with me! :-)

xoxo

Richard
  #665   Add to mikeinbn's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 21st, 2007, 03:32 PM

mikeinbn has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to mikeinbn Send a message via MSN to mikeinbn Send a message via Yahoo to mikeinbn
mohawk

this guy walks into my store around 12:45 or 1 today, and HOLY SHIT! about 5'10, head shaved around the sides, but not what i'd consider a real mohawk, one of those faces that makes me think of a bulldog, and probably about 215 or 225. he was wearing a *tight* red t-shirt and black shorts, in spite of the fact that it was only about 45 degrees outside. that lucky, lucky t-shirt was stretched almost to the breaking point over his pecs. and the sleeves were tight over arms that were 20+ inches. he had a bit of a gut, but his pecs stuck out farther than it did. i could see his (hard) nipples through the shirt, and they were pointed almost straight down. could have balanced a drink on his ass, too. while his legs weren't as big as the rest of him, it looked like they were shaved...maybe he likes to show off . and he had the muscle-man walk. i just couldn't stop staring; kept waiting for him to ask me what i was looking at. hopefully i'll see him again soon .

love to chat with you about huge muscles, muscle growth, and muscle worship

mikeinbn on yahoo messenger
  #666   Add to pumpin20inguns's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 26th, 2007, 07:35 PM

pumpin20inguns is on a distinguished road
[COLOR=#000000]Hey my name’s Johnny, I’m new to the board, but I’ve had a lot of fun reading about your guy’s muscle sightings. I myself had a good sighting/experience a few days ago. I had just finished a chest/back day at the gym and ran over to Barnes Noble for some good r/r . I was reading Arnold’s Encyclopedia; suddenly I felt some hand grab my bicep. I was kind of annoyed about it, then I turned around and saw a HUGE Asian guy wearing a tight white polo shirt. To say the least my jaw dropped. This guy was about 6 ‘1, clearly in the 240-250 range. Barrel Chest pop out. Boulder shaped shoulders, mountainous set of traps, telephone pole width arms. He smiled. Complimented me on my physique. Then lifted his biceps and flexed saying “Hey, what do you think of these?” I have to say they were at least 23 inches because I felt like I was staring at a guy’s thighs. We chatted for a bit, turned out his name was Mike and he was a former bb visiting from Japan. He wore a tight pair of black jeans; I commented on his huge quads, he said they were about 30 inches!!! The conversation turned out really great because we talked about training, supplements, the love of building big muscles. Then he started hitting different poses, it seemed like his muscle just kept getting bigger with every flex. It last for about a half an hour then one of his friends came to get him! We shock hands; he told me I should come visit Japan sometime because bodybuilding was a big thing over there. Then Mike left…too bad I’m not visiting Japan anytime soon. lol .[/COLOR]
  #667   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 26th, 2007, 07:37 PM

You didn't follow him out of the store and down the street?!! What were you thinking?!! :-)

xoxo

Richard
  #668   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 26th, 2007, 07:39 PM

And post some pix of yourself, dammit!

xoxo

Richard
  #669   Add to pumpin20inguns's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 15th, 2007, 10:08 AM

Hey, I had a sighting the other day at Blockbuster with a beefy teen. . He looked about 17, italian background. He had dark hair, brown eyes. I tried to play it off-like I was looking for a certain dvd but I think a did a crappy job of hiding it. He was wearing a tight blue shirt that boosted a pretty big chest-44-46 inch, and a pair of thick 16's inch arms He wore a pair of jean shorts that reveal thick calfs. I could tell he was very proud of his muscles because he had the "I'm a bodybuilder walk." He caught me scooping him out and gave me a little smirk. It did.nt last long, he left through the exit shortly afterwards.
  #670   Add to charmcitywop's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 15th, 2007, 09:02 PM

charmcitywop is on a distinguished road
Attended a natural health products trade show in Anaheim, CA last week. Lots and LOTS of very fit men working the boothes on the trade show floor. Only one at what you would consider a bodybuilder level. On the short side, blond crew cut. Form fitting white polo shirt and even more form fitting chinos. He bent to move a box and his glutes and legs were freakin' awesome.

Running late for a meeting I past a booth and saw Bob Cicherillo sitting there. Sadly I didn't have time to linger. When I went back he was gone.

Grant Henderson was also there. In a suit so his body was not really in view. I walked past that booth SEVERAL times. I wish I'd had the nerve to walk up and say, "Dude, I have jacked off to your picture sooooo many times!"
  #671   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 24th, 2007, 12:48 AM

had a good one today. I went out to get some pizza with some friends, and we went to this little mom-and-pop joint in the older downtown area. Anyway, the head chef or owner or whatever of this place was easily one of the biggest I'd ever seen. He obviously competes in bodybuilding based on his skin tone, and he was simply bulging out everywhere. Absolutely huge arms with a big fatty vein in each arm, which bulged up whenever he did...anything! His lats, delts, and pecs all strained against his shirt...he was totally entrancing to look at. Even the straight guys I went to eat with couldn't look away, he was just so muscular

The pizza, btw, was also good, but I burned the roof of my mouth. Hate when that happens...
  #672   Add to Notsure's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 24th, 2007, 09:09 PM

Notsure is on a distinguished road
Talking Bodybuilding show

I was out to dinner tonight when I noticed a lot of very well built men walking around, it turned out that the Northern Kentucky convention center was having a bodybuilding show.
God I so badly wanted to go over. The problem is that my boyfriend thinks all that muscle is gross. Several of the guys were totally ripped and totally hot.
The big part of the night is when I bumped into BLAIR MONE. I don't think he was competiting but he was so thick and hard. His shirt was just packed with muscle. His face up close looked really good.So that was brush with some big ass muscle.
  #673   Add to Yachirobi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 24th, 2007, 10:50 PM
R O C K S T A R

Yachirobi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Yachirobi
Vlad: Where is this pizza joint? And what do I get if I order something "extra beefy?"

Notsure: Your boyfriend has no taste. Dump him. (I kid, I kid. However...)
  #674   Add to newmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 25th, 2007, 04:11 PM

newmus is on a distinguished road
just got back from gold's and had two enteresting encounters.
1. it was leg day and i head straight for the leg press. it's empty but there is no more room to put any more weight on the bar. i would have been anoyed except for the fact that i was a THE gold's. anyway i look down and there is plenty of sweat on the back so i look up at the two big guys sitting on the bench a few feet away (the bigger one just so happens to be dripping with sweat and panting) and i ask if they're using it. "yah" the smaller one cuts in " you wanna work in?" i tell him no because i was going to take all the weight off (i know, i know i have no sense of humour -but it did seem like he was serious though...) it's then that i realize that the smaller one isn't so small and just happens to be mike o'hearn needless to say, as i was on the machine next to mike and his friend (whose face i couldn't quite name) i couldn't stop myself from getting a glimse of his butt everytime he got up from his set.
since i've been at gold's i've seen several familiar people but have only nod my head to one pro - well other than charles glass but he doesn't exactly count.
2. i've seen too many huge, not quite huge but really ripped guys at gold's to really mention, but this unrealistic fantacy of a man walks over to the bench behind me and does his thing. his arms and legs were soooo amazing i forgot to check out just about everything else. biceps were at least 24" and forarms were 22-23" themselves! nicely furry thighs and calves were amazingly huge too, and shook with ever step. hope i see him again
  #675   Add to Chi-town's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 26th, 2007, 03:30 PM

Chi-town is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by newmus
... it's then that i realize that the smaller one isn't so small and just happens to be mike o'hearn
I can honestly say that if I saw Mike O'Hearn in person in all of his glorious, sweaty perfection, then truly would I cream in my pants uncontrollably.

I'm very jealous
  #676   Add to RPM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 26th, 2007, 08:35 PM

RPM is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to RPM
Quote:
Originally Posted by newmus
it's then that i realize that the smaller one isn't so small and just happens to be mike o'hearn
Ahaha, oh man I read that and made the same eek face myself. I can totally imagine being in that situation. Good job keeping together.
  #677   Add to Notsure's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 27th, 2007, 10:42 AM

Notsure is on a distinguished road
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-town
I can honestly say that if I saw Mike O'Hearn in person in all of his glorious, sweaty perfection, then truly would I cream in my pants uncontrollably.

I'm very jealous
</p></p>So I guess you would have been suffering from multiple spontaneous orgasams?
  #678   Add to pumpin20inguns's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 4th, 2007, 01:25 PM

Went out to lunch with my family, and had a good muscle sighting with a buff latino, who was also with his family. He looked 18-22 range with buzz cut hair and black pair of sunglasses. I got a good glimpse because we chose to sit right next to the exit. He wore a skin tight green shirt. His pecs practically were mounted on top of one and other. He had incredible thick set of horse-shoe shaped triceps and a Large "V "shaped back. No flexing occurred but He did paused for a second,at the exit I guessing to acknowledge me.. lol
  #679   Add to hoosierlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 4th, 2007, 08:10 PM

hoosierlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to hoosierlifter
So I am at the gym today and there are these 3 college guys in there working out. I've seen them in there several times and talked to them on occassion. The smaller guy is rougly 5'8" - 5'9" and 170#, I watched him bench 365 like it was nothing on his max set. The other guy is somewhat bigger, 5'10" 210# and I've seen him load 4+ 45# plates (over 405#) before and rep it. I was happy with my 255# 2 rep bench last week after 2 months off for health reasons, but this kid shattered my victory. lol. If had known at that age (18-20) what I do now about lifting, I wouldn't have waited until I as in my mid 30's to start working out.
  #680   Add to newmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 18th, 2007, 08:11 PM

newmus is on a distinguished road
my first possing session!!!

it was chest night at gold's venice tonight and since it is friday right after work, it was a bit busy (if you know what i mean ) occasionaly there are so many huge, not so huge, and pretty big guys struttin' around that i hardly notice anyone (well i do, but i think you get my drift). anyway, i'm on the chest press when a regular (one of the biggest 5 i've seen there) starts doing cable rows on the multistation in front of me. most of the time i'm not really paying attention, but i can't help but glance at his monstrous tree trunks and young bulls as he rests on the bench in between sets. this, however, is something i've gotten a little used to at gold's so i'm not really freaking out, until he stands up and does a lat spread in front of the mirror. i quickly recompose myself and he leaves, and i continue my workout.

now heres the part that'll bake your noodle: i'm on a different chest press in the back room when i see the same guy walk pass. i finish my set, stand up for my trainer's set and look for the guy, which i don't always do but am glad i did this time. i look out the big garage door not expecting to come face to face with his nicely full crotch now in white shorts, when a moment ago he was wearing long baggy black shorts. he had taken those off to pose for fotos in his white biker shorts, which he had hiked up into trunks. when he turned around the white ones were flossing his crack, revealing even tighter (and shorter) black boxers. oh how i love gold's!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options