The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 48 votes, 3.17 average. Display Modes
  #441   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 13th, 2004, 06:56 PM

brent has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to brent Send a message via Yahoo to brent
Aren't the best things in life always free? Welcome member #4!
  #442   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 24th, 2004, 09:48 PM

So I was working and saw one of my coworkers helping this guy with huge arms. Well, huge every muscle. His arms must have been at least 21". He was wearing a muscle tee shopping in the middle of winter. Anyways, later I joked to this coworker that I wanted to have that guy's next abortion, and he told me his first & last name. This coworker also has this guy's phone & license plate numbers memorized...
  #443   Add to ashleydelfin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 26th, 2004, 10:16 PM
=^^=

ashleydelfin has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to ashleydelfin Send a message via Yahoo to ashleydelfin
Err...

Wow... I don't know that much stuff about my crush at school and I tend to exaggerate on the stuff I know about my crushes... Your coworker is a bit on the creepy side.

Although now that I think about it, being able to tell where in school he is at any given time MIGHT be considered to be on the creepy side... what can I say? I've got a good memory.

~Ashley
  #444   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 29th, 2004, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleydelfin
Your coworker is a bit on the creepy side.
Yeah, well at least he has good taste in guys.
  #445   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 29th, 2004, 03:41 PM

ottomun6
Send a message via Yahoo to ottomun6
Doing my part to keep you guys honest

Ok, guys just for your own good, I'm going to have ask you to turn over the phone numbers and names of these muscle studs and give them to me for safe keeping. I don't want either of you getting into trouble for stalking these huge heavily muscle bound gods (drool). So just to extra safe, I'm going to have to sleep with them to make sure that they weren't tramatized.
...no... no, don't thank me for helping, ... I'm just doing my part as a friend, its the least I can do .
  #446   Add to wrestlejock646's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 8th, 2005, 05:43 AM

wrestlejock646 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to wrestlejock646
First day back to work...

I'd been grounded by a flu-like virus this week and yesterday was my first day back to work since Tuesday. I had to work late and didn't leave the lab until about 8 pm. It was a pretty mild night in NYC and when I got on the L train I happened onto a subway car with this BIG stud sitting down next to one of the doors. This guy was wide---wearing a blue striped shirt and jeans with a very short reddish brown haircut. His shoulders in the shirt looked about half again as wide as my own --and I'm not exactly tiny. I thought to myself--"great, I'm going to the end of the line at 8th Avenue, so I'll get to see this stud for a little while." Unfortunately, he stood up and got off two stops later at 14th Street Union Square and WOW...6'1" or 6'2" easily 240+lbs. I'd been glancing surreptitiously at his thigh sweep in his jeans when he was sitting because in addition to his shoulder width his thighs were huge. At one point he stretched or moved a little bit before he stood up and you could see some 20" guns stretching out the casual dress long sleeve shirt he was wearing... BTW, big muscled bubble butt when he turned and walked off the train. WOOF!

I felt like I deserved this sighting just because I'd been cooped up in the apartment for a couple of days. I was jacked because this was the best real muscle sighting I've had in a while outside of the gym. Sometimes, winter sightings are so much more tantalizing than summer because they leave a bit to the imagination---I could have stood there undressing this guy in my mind all the way up the A-train to Harlem if he'd gone that far.

I hope somebody out there is having more sightings like this one!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #447   Add to ashleydelfin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 26th, 2005, 12:23 PM
=^^=

Subway!

Hellos!

Okay, I just had to tell you guys this. Yesterday I was in the subway and as I changed lines in Metro Hidalgo (this is Mexico City we're talking about) I noticed this v. built guy. I just managed to get a glance of him but when I got to the other subway I was taking the doors opened and it was PACKED... like, really... anywho, so after a few more people try to get in the subway this guy comes and tries to as well. Of course he didn't fit but the fun part was watching him make an effort pushing himself in. I got a great look at his arms and even his abs because his shirt wasn't that long. Anywho, after he realized it was hopeless (I suppose the fact that me and about 3 other guys were obviously laughing at him also had something to do) he gave up.

Anyway, I suppose he felt silly because he moved away from us as if nothing had happened. It was a great thing to see, though.

Take kare y'all!

~Ashley
  #448   Add to ARCHEON's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2005, 12:50 PM
Registered Abs User

ARCHEON
Send a message via AIM to ARCHEON
One Of The Greatest Things...

One of the greatest things about spotting muscle is that it always happens when you least expect it ? which for me, sometimes, is about as heart-endearing as it is heart-aching. I stayed home today because I was feeling under the weather (allergies are a killer this time of year). Noticing that I had no plausible means of food in the kitchen, I pulled myself together this morning to pick up a few things at the supermarket. I barely had the energy to get into my car. As I?m picking up some produce, I turn my shopping cart around and WHAM! Like a great ship coming towards me is a huge young guy bursting out of his black nylon sleeveless T-shirt wearing blue jeans that solidly fill the wide sweep of his massive legs.

My heart begins to beat just a bit faster at this amazing sight. My head is pounding even more because I can feel my sinus pressure increasing. We look at each other and he appears lost. I run into him three more times throughout the store and he?s half looking at me with incredible doe eyes (as if to ask me a question) and half looking for ?something? or ?someone.? I would have struck up a conversation if I hadn?t felt so lousy.

I got home to write this to the forum but I?m going back to bed now. I guess I?ll have to imagine in my dreams what talking to this man would have been like.

PS: Ashley D....he was classically dark with flawless skin and was wearing a Mexican Flag arm sweatband across his bicep?I?m guessing about 22 y.o with a 20? arm. Whoa! What in heaven's name is coming out of that country?!
  #449   Add to CanadianGordon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 3rd, 2005, 05:54 PM

CanadianGordon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to CanadianGordon
I get some nice muscle sightings whenever I go to the gym...
Today on leg day I was all alone with two lovely specimens.
One guy I'd spotted in the fitness studio boxing with hand weights.
He then came up and did his leg workout. Occasionally interspersing heavier weights to do a mixed boxing routine.
It's a good thing I've got good concentration. Or I could've injured myself. No fat on that guy's body, black hair, beautiful face, and ripped body. Thin but built. Very nice to look at.
And the second guy...
I see him occasionally but never have gotten a chance to talk to him or see him upclose. He's got freaky definition.
Especially on his arms. And while I don't really care for tatoos, he's got a neat one on his left arm on the outside, that looks like an arrow and accentuates the muscle very well. It's tattoo'd in a v shape, and it's very simple.
If I can get a picture of this guy I'll damn well try.
Today I got to ask him if I could cut in on the leg extension machine...
Mmm. It's a good thing I've got self control.
I'm kicking myself for not "introducing" myself... But there's still time.
G.
  #450   Add to ashleydelfin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 12th, 2005, 11:43 PM
=^^=

MORE Mexican Muscle

Heyas guys!

Okay, so loads of stuff have been happening lately, like, I had eye laser surgery (I don't have to wear glasses anymore!) and this is great because I can see musclemen better now.

This came specially useful on Friday because I had two AWESOME muscle sightings! First one was in the subway. As I'm changing lines I notice the back of this tall guy wearing a blue shirt. The muscles are noticeable so I walk past him and a few meters ahead I do my "I might be lost, let me double check wher I am" act to get a good look at him and wow. He has nice pecs, nice arms, and his legs... omg. Anywho, so I keep on walking and we both get on the subway and I just can't stop staring at his arms. He was standing so I had a good view of his arms and chest. Anywho, we ended up sitting in front of each other and we had eye contact once and right after that he just flexed his bicep and forearms. We both got off at the same station and walked side by side for quite a while. The thing is I didn't know WHAT to say. I mean, I had him there, for like a whole lot of time and I thought up of a few things to say but nothing came out (needless to say I'm v. v. shy). Anyway, a few seconds after tall muscle marvel 1 was out of view, BAM. A second guy walks in. And THIS one is built like a bodybuilder! A haevyweight bber. I was instantly paralized because this was the first time I actually saw a bodybuilder like, out of a photo. He was wearing a sleeveless black tee and denim overalls so his arms and part of his chest were in plain view. Also, he had a tat of Superman's S on fire on his right shoulder. He was ran, with a goatee, one of his ears pierced, and big black work boots. He was like a bad boy straight out of my fantasies. Unsurprisingly I could only stare at him. He noticed, and right after he did he slowly picked up his luggage so his bicep bulged like none I've seen before. He smirked and walked away (btw, this was at a bus station, pretty packed one, too) and his back was as amazing as the rest of him.

So, obviously I knew I had to tell you guys this. I don't know what's up with Mexican guys, I swear they used to make em a lot smaller. Not that I'm complaining, I just wish I had the courage to talk to them.

~Ashley
  #451   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 13th, 2005, 05:14 PM

Great account! Thank you for that. I'm not sure what you should say either...
  #452   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 23rd, 2005, 09:21 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
I had a nice one today. A couple of construction workers (or other trades) at the Michigan Union, usually swarming only with U of M students. One was ho hum, the other was hot hot hot:

Late 20s
About 5'11
Probably 230 lbs. VERY solid
Thick neck, fabulous thick shoulders
Great arms, chest, lats
Not ripped but a narrow waist and beefy legs that filled out his jeans nicely

Curly brown hair (very slightly thinning in the back), mustache and chine fuzz, furry forearms

Instinctively I sat where I would have a good view of the dining area and -- YAY! -- they sat right where I could get a good view of Hottie from behind his left shoulder.

Woof!

xoxo

Richard

so easily satisfied
  #453   Add to CanadianGordon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 24th, 2005, 10:18 AM

My jaw keeps dropping every time I go into the gym. I swear I don't know what it is about my gym but there's lots of drop dead gorgeous guys there, and they're all getting bigger.

And they're starting to talk to me.
I guess I'm getting bigger too.. New pictures soon.
G.
  #454   Add to falseyedee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 25th, 2005, 05:05 PM

falseyedee is on a distinguished road
grocery story muscle

just back from doing some quick marketing. standing in line, right in front of me was a remarkable muscle man. an asian guy, probably filippino, about 25 years old, 5'-11" tall, probably not more than 180 lbs.

he had my near dream physique. he probably would have been called "lanky" if it weren't for the way his torso was developed. he was wearing worn jeans and a snug, though not tight t-shirt. his legs looked firm, but not big. what first attracted my attention was his shoulders, which were very well developed, as were his traps. the seam of his t-shirt was starting to split right at the top of his melon sized delts. the t-shirt was tight around his shoulders, almost snug around his arms and almost snug around his chest/lats. the t-shirt hung loose around his waist.

i was admiring the significant mass of his triceps and shoulders. i could see that he had a small waist for a guy his height. i'm guessing it was 28 or 29 inches. when i got a view of him from the side, i nearly fell over. he had some serious pecs! the outside edge of his pecs were pushing nicely against the t-shirt, indicating not only size, but nice shape. each of his pecs would have filled one of my hands to capacity. he was wearing a heavy medallion that looked like it was made out of bone. the heavy medallion fell against the t-shirt between two beautiful mounds of muscle. he had some deep chest cleavage! the t-shirt hugged his pecs and fell off the front leaving his abs to my imagination.

although his chest probably measured only around 42 inches, it was his uneven development that tripped my trigger. he was all pecs, shoulders, traps and tri's. his arms probably measured 16 inches, maybe a tad more, but that was on account of his phenomenal triceps. his biceps were nice, but his tri's were outstanding. even "curling" the basket with his grocery items in it, his biceps didn't measure up to his tri's. it looked like he did a lot of chest and shoulder work. He was well on his way to becoming a serious pec boy.

i really hope i run into him again!
  #455   Add to newmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 8th, 2005, 09:39 AM

newmus is on a distinguished road
former lurker here, but i finaly decided to register.

i think i almost hit craig titus or jay cutler a year ago - spent more time looking at his body than face so it could have been neither of them. i was taking my cousin to work in santa monica when the biggest man (with some chick, of course) i have ever seen in person starts to cross the street in front of us. i was so shocked that i almost didn't stop the car. someone else in the car joked that if i hadn't have stopped it he sure would have.
  #456   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 8th, 2005, 04:58 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
I'm surprised no one has mentioned this yet...but my oh my, I love spring! I'm on a college campus where there is always sufficient beef walking around, but in the winter it's all covered up. well, now that spring is here in full force...

the other day there were I'd say 6-10 guys playing wiffle ball behind the building next to mine, all bulky football players, and all without shirts on. or even just people wearing more short sleeve shirts, tighter shirts, or the best of all, no sleeve shirts. it's bad enough to see all this beef walking around in the winter, but now that everyone is wearing less clothes...it's just too much, I'm going crazy!

furthermore, I'm not sure if I've ever mentioned the amount of good-looking people on this campus...not only did playboy rank my school in the top 10 the other year for hot chicks, if that's your thing, but there's more than our fair share of tall, lean runner/athletic types and big, meaty football player types. Well, i wish there were more of the latter, but there's enough...and most of them are freshmen like me, ensuring another 3 years of muscle to ogle.

anyway, anyone else seen a distinct increase in muscle sightings now that spring has sprung?
  #457   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 8th, 2005, 07:48 PM

glammaman2000
Send a message via Yahoo to glammaman2000
It's springtime in Alaska?

In NY,they're just shifting to light jackets!Those Alaska boys can't WAIT to get out of their clothes!(Not a bad thing!)
  #458   Add to CanadianGordon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 8th, 2005, 08:03 PM

At my gym I'm close to having "heart palpatations", to quote the Cowardly Lion.
There's so much eye candy, I can't describe it.
It's one beautifully buff guy after another, all sorts of sizes, shapes and colours.
Okay, granted, some of them aren't THAT good looking.
It's like being a kid in a candy store.
Some of the candy is bound to be sour and not fresh.
The rest... Oh the sweet tooth I could get!

And if I can get a picture of these bois, you damn well bet I will.

G.
  #459   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 8th, 2005, 08:27 PM

well, to clarify, I'm at college in MN, where we've been enjoying some positively gorgeous, wonderful weather around 75 degrees during the day and all sun...but yeah, same thing applies here and AK: once it gets even sort of warm, the clothes come off. after wearing sweatshirts and cargo pants for 5 or 6 months, anyone would want to...and I get to reap the benefits of free muscle roaming about. too bad I can't actually do anything...only for viewing, no touching allowed at this point. *cries* someday!
  #460   Add to carmaniac12345's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 9th, 2005, 09:40 PM

carmaniac12345 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to carmaniac12345
today in banana republic there was a muscle stud in a black polo with biceps bulging out of the sleeves....it was hot
  #461   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 10th, 2005, 08:08 AM

I work at a mall where LOTS of californian tourists go every weekend. We ge lots of beef in every Saturday, and Sunday. It's been warm here for a while, so most of them are tanned and wearing muscle shirts already.
  #462   Add to CanadianGordon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 10th, 2005, 07:37 PM

Today was the first nice day of warm warm weather we've had up here in Ontario in a while...
So I got to see some eye candy when I went shopping.

G.
  #463   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 19th, 2005, 11:41 AM

WOOF!

I was walking back from lunch with a female colleague when what did my little eye spy...

Early 20s

About 6'3

Easily 240, possibly more

Tiny waist, huge arms, immense shoulders, thick legs, nice tan

Jeans

Very tight tee shirt

doo rag on his head

And a pick axe over his shoulder!

Except that I was with my colleague I woulda followed him around like a lost puppy.

Oy!

xoxo

richard
  #464   Add to falseyedee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 19th, 2005, 12:47 PM

falseyedee is on a distinguished road
on the street

yesterday i spotted a remarkable muscle man walking down the street in conversation with a "normal" guy. muscle man was about 5'-9" tall, and i'm guessing 225 lbs or so. olive complexion and shaved head, he was wearing a navy blue t-shirt that fit him everywhere but his arms, which it could barely contain, and blue stretch training pants. his quads looked big and thick, the sweep of the outer quad visible under his sweats. his arms were really big, probably 19 inches. they were really testing the seams of his sleeves even though his arms were relaxed and completely unflexed.

i was a little surprised that his chest didn't look to be in proportion to his arms or thighs. the t-shirt wasn't tight around the chest and his pecs were not obvious at all. he was clearly into body building, his arms were completely shaved, though he wasn't in competition condition. but, having said that, he wasn't overly bulky either. his waist didn't look much bigger than 34 inches and he had no "gut" at all.

if i wasn't late for a meeting at the time i might have gone around the block to get a second look and maybe see if i could tell what his ass was like.

i like a man with a muscular, somewhat out of proportion build, and this guy appeared to have the unsymmetrically large biceps and quads that put him squarely in my "camp".
  #465   Add to muslguy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 19th, 2005, 04:41 PM

muslguy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muslguy
Quote:
Originally Posted by falseyedee
yesterday i spotted a remarkable muscle man walking down the street in conversation with a "normal" guy. muscle man was about 5'-9" tall, and i'm guessing 225 lbs or so. olive complexion and shaved head, he was wearing a navy blue t-shirt that fit him everywhere but his arms, which it could barely contain, and blue stretch training pants. his quads looked big and thick, the sweep of the outer quad visible under his sweats. his arms were really big, probably 19 inches. they were really testing the seams of his sleeves even though his arms were relaxed and completely unflexed.

i was a little surprised that his chest didn't look to be in proportion to his arms or thighs. the t-shirt wasn't tight around the chest and his pecs were not obvious at all. he was clearly into body building, his arms were completely shaved, though he wasn't in competition condition. but, having said that, he wasn't overly bulky either. his waist didn't look much bigger than 34 inches and he had no "gut" at all.

if i wasn't late for a meeting at the time i might have gone around the block to get a second look and maybe see if i could tell what his ass was like.

i like a man with a muscular, somewhat out of proportion build, and this guy appeared to have the unsymmetrically large biceps and quads that put him squarely in my "camp".
Wow! You are the first guy that I have come to realize likes an unsymmetric look. So many bodybuilders push for symmetry. It's nice to know that perfect is different to everyone.
  #466   Add to lurkabout's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 23rd, 2005, 04:49 PM

lurkabout is on a distinguished road
From Washington DC, Jan 1st...
  #467   Add to TopDog95825's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 23rd, 2005, 07:21 PM
musclebear in training

TopDog95825 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to TopDog95825
Wink

I don't want you guys to think I'm wierd, or anything, but sometimes a guy with a nice sexy body is all it takes for me! Most of the time its the big guys, but this guy is not someone I'd throw out of bed for eating crackers!
  #468   Add to muscle_mastah's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 24th, 2005, 06:31 PM

muscle_mastah is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscle_mastah
He'd turn my head for a look.
  #469   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 26th, 2005, 09:20 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Get that "buzz" at Starbucks....

I was in Starbucks this morning, (first time at this particular location in a long time) when I had two sightings.

First guy was small and short, at first glance, but quite nicely built. He had black, black hair, straight, with sideburns and stubble. He was dressed all in black with a short sleeved dark grey (almost black) tshirt that clung to his big arms quite welll. It hit his arms right at the point of the tribal tatoo on his big biceps. He had a heavy silver watch band on his left wrist and a black string leather binding on the other, with a heavy silver ring. He was probably about 5'7", maybe oh, 150". Very Wide shoulders set off by a waist that I swear couldn't have been more than 25-26". Terrific chest-waist differential. Face was sorta cute - dark brown eyes, heavy black brows, chiseled cheekbones and lips, boyish look growing into mid-late 20's . Snug fitting black jeans with black boots.

Second guy was a walk by. He was about 5'8", maybe 165", stocky build, Big arms, wavy brown hair, pleasant smile, thick pecs pushing out the short sleeved t- shirt a bit.

Not bad for a Starbucks that usually has "Stay-at-home-Moms-with-the-imported-strollers" stopping in for coffee!

Mdlftr
  #470   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 26th, 2005, 03:40 PM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
I know that I've mentioned this before

When a general election is announced in Britain, pollsters try and find Mr and Mrs. Average to ask their opinions. Well, I may not have found Mr. Average, but I certainly did find Mr. Anti Labour with a vengeance and very healthy as well.

Ours is a fairly unassuming part of the country, but like the rest of the UK when the sunshines it's as if half the population disrobes and this person was definitely disrobed (wearing just a pair of swimming trunks) and lying on the front lawn. I politely coughed and said that I was delivering for the Lib Dems and were there any questions he wanted to ask. "Yes" he replied and stood up.

Now, I'm 6ft, so you can imagine my alarm when he said "What's the Lib Dem policy on the war in Iraq?" with a very gruff voice and towered over me by three inches!

I just carried on regardless mentioning that we would have preferred a second UN resolution and that any invasion force was UN backed, and that we wanted any legal advice published and in the public domain.

"Good" he replied and explained that he was in fact a former soldier, who left the army before the Gulf War in 1991 and asked for the Lib Dem office phone number so he could register for a postal vote. "May I ask why?" I asked, "Are you not going to be at home on polling day?"

"That's right" he replied and explained that he was a guest poser at a bodybuilding conference in Australia on May 5th, and would try and encourage as many British bodybuilders at the conference to vote Lib Dem.

Does this mean that bodybuilders aren't just all beef and that a lot of them have quite a bit of brain as well?
  #471   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 26th, 2005, 04:29 PM

ottomun6
Send a message via Yahoo to ottomun6
Yes brains and brawn are quite the combo. They actually do exist, I can remember some seriously buffed up guys that happened to be lawyers, a doctor, and a few engineers.

But before I get off track, I wanted to mention that I had a beef sighting today! This kid had to be the illegitimate love child of the Hulk and Thor.
As I passed him in the crowd, I couldn't help but to notice that he was blonde, about 5'9" and packing about 240lbs on his frame ! His arms had to be pushing the 19-20" mark and his shoulders look like they had to be manuvered to avoid accidently knocking people down as he walked. I couldn't make out his lower body much, but he didn't look skinny ANYWHERE!! He really looked like a slab of thick beef!
I just managed to notice that his eyes scanned my bod quickly as we passed. Maybe I could "bump" into him in the near future ... but I better stock up on some Ben Gay first, because it would DEFINITELY leave me pretty bruised! (and maybe unconscious )
  #472   Add to xxlbull's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 1st, 2005, 09:16 PM

xxlbull is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Muscle, Muscle Everywhere!

Hi Guys,
New to the group and I just had to join to tell of a sighting I had not to long ago. It was summer in NYC and I was tired of never seeing any good looking muscle men when visiting. A good friend of mine was in from LA and we wanted to hang out in NYC and see whats going on since I live only an hour away it's just right to go in and see what is up!

I was to pick him up at the airport but his flight was going to be very late and most of the day would be shot. He agreed it would be better if we just met for dinner later at night, he would get to the city on his own. Not a big deal anyway! I decided to set out and spend the whole day jumping from the different areas of the city that I love the most Chelsea, Gramercy the Village.

After hitting a barage of traffic on the way in it was smooth sailing through the Lincoln Tunnel. It was a beautiful clear day with 80 degrees and almost no humidity.

I lucked out a got a great spot to park my car in Chelsea, not a reat in itself, but in NY good spots on the streets are hard to find. I decide that since dinner was going to be at 7 or 8 I better woof something down now so I can make my way around the streets. I stop at one of the local gay restaurants and gobble down a burger with a salad (no fries, since it's summer) and a couple of beers. I sit at the bar and eat when I am alone, I find it a good way to meet guys who are waitng for someone or who are by themselves as I was.

While throwing back the last bite of a really good burger, in came the prize bull of all bulls!!! I caught his look as I was cruising the motiions of everyone that passed in front of the plate glass window of the restaurant. I was sure that he would passs by and not come in. I thought in a moment of panic, I had to get to meet this guy or at least cruise him alot closer!!!! How could I get the little bartender queen to get me my check real quick, since all he did was talk with the other queen waitresses at the other end of the bar!! \
My luck changed when he walked in and YES>>>>>>>>>>sat his gorgeous built bull ass next to mine at the bar!!! Yes Thank you Gawd!!!!!!!!!

Now for the best, he was probably 35-38 years of age. 5'10" tall with sandy brown/blond hair that was cut perfectly with a little length in the front which made him look a little younger. He had on a sweat shirt jacket that zipped down the front, I thought quickly it was odd being that it was 80 out and I was in a T-shirt and light weight jeans. Anyway, as he walked in I got a great view of him as he passed throught the door. He actually had to turn a little side ways to get through, most of the restaurants and shops have very small scale doors to pass through. As he manuevered his massive hulking frame inside, I was feeling my heart race with anticipation of him being alone and sitting beside me. Since there were alot of seats at the bar I figured it would be my luck that he would sit at a table or at the other end of the bar where my view would be compromised by the skinny queen eating here salad and talking a mile a minute on his cell.

Well, I hit pay dirt after watchng him peel of the zip up sweat shirt, which looked like it was spray painted on his body,he had a hard time getting it off of his frame as he struggled he had to conjoin and twist like he was possessed. He moved and sat next to me at the bar. He must have caught me ogleing him as he spoke quickly with the hostess about lunch for One.

He had the look of a construction worker but more polished and brash. His clothing choices for that day had me in a whirl. All the things that make me hot and heavy. First, a tight but not too tight T-shirt that had the arms streched out from the size of his 23" arms and the ends where rolled up in little tight rolls. He had to have a chest of about 56" with bowling ball delts, and the thickest neck with nice viens and a walnut sized adams apple. He was a little over sized for his height 290 I figured, not an easy weight to decifer. His pecs where huge, hard, and full. He had a hard time getting off that sweat shirt jacket, probably due to the size of his lats. Any way the best was that the T-shirt was a size XXL and was Tight!! It was gathered down at the waist and contoured over his thickly muscled gut. It looked big and heavy and hard as rock and then the "piece de resistance"!! The T-shirt was tucked into a pair of tightly worn out jeans with a thin black leather belt supporting the contour of his well muscled butt and thighs... I really enjoy a guy that wears jeans especially the western ones that are worn out and the denim is a little on the thinner side. These jeans were made for this guy!!!! Worn out and the thin denim just hugged every bulging muscle group, as he walked they danced with quivering rumble of beef. And then there were slightly worn construction boots with the jeans ruffled at the bottom. A perfect specimen of muscleman and denim!!

As he sat down he ordered and I asked him he had ordered enough since he was so big! I remarked that his food bill each month must be outrageous! He replied that When he was heavier it was alot. I said heavier! How the Hell heavy is heavier. You look like your 275!

I said a lower amount than I thought not to embarrass or insult him If I were wrong! He replied that he's 305 now and was 365 two months ago. He was getting too big and a had a hard time getting clothing that fit especially pants. His legs were 35" around and he said that he had to buy 38" waist pants and jeans and then have them taken in to fit his girth. His shirts had to be made since size 21" neck is not off the rack. He said he missed bieng heavier only beacuse every guy would fall over him at a bar. One of the reasons his boyfriend left him. He thought if he got a little less noticeable things would change. Although, his size was quite impressive, I couldn't imagine him at 365. He said that at that weight he felt in charge and very happy. He said that when he was in his twenties he was scrawny and skinny and wanted to be a reall huge animal when he saw a BodyBuilding contest in Florida where he is from. He hooked up with some hard core guys down there and the rest is history. He later showed me some pictures of him and his boyfriend, when he was that heavy. I couldn't believe my luck!

When his food came he ate like an animal and I enjoyed every manly bite and chew of the food he was devouring. His face was so calming and puppy like, not gorgeous but very cudly and warm. He had to use the bathroom and asked if I would watch his stuff while he was gone and I replied NO Problem!
He manuevered his bulk off the barstool and swaggered like all those oversized bulls swaggered. With thier arms protruding out, thier thighmeats bouncing as they lumbar one step at a time, and thier frame trying to make the voyage they are on as if they need quidance from an onboard directional device. He stopped for a moment to ask where the john was and stood face to face with a guy that was his height, but not his size. It was like a before and after shot of boy and beast.

After he came back and we talked about his training and what he wanted from life and love. He was trying to get back with his boyfriend but was not sure if it would happen.

I got his number and kept in touch and saw him a few times after that. He never got back with his boyfriend. He moved to Las Vegas and works as a one of those beef bulls you see in those extravagant shows. He also works in the hot Las Vegas sun for a Landscaping business.

So if you are in Las Vegas and pass by those guys that sweat and grunt out in the sun making things green and beuatiful, Look and you might see Tony.
  #473   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 3rd, 2005, 07:13 AM

Talking

OK, I live in Las Vegas. So now I must find Tony...
  #474   Add to Yachirobi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 3rd, 2005, 06:34 PM
R O C K S T A R

Yachirobi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Yachirobi
Finally I had a quality muscle sighting today! I was going down the street on the way to lunch when I passed by the bank as saw a buff as hell cop walking towards the bank--and I have a hard on for cops so you know I had to look. Since I was in the car I only passed him by for a second but I liked what I saw! This guy wasn't hulking but far beyond model muscles which is what I like. Big barrel chest, no gut, biceps and triceps that stretched the short sleeves. And that's all under the uniform itself and a very butch face with shades. Last but not least you must know that he had a classic walk. Not cop walk, not I'm-a-prick walk, just a good old I-have-massive-nuts-so-I-can't-help-but-strut.

Beautiful.
  #475   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 3rd, 2005, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brent
OK, I live in Las Vegas. So now I must find Tony...
My guess is that "finding" Tony is dependent more on your mind's eye than your geographical location!

Just a thought...

xoxo

richard
  #476   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 3rd, 2005, 10:13 PM

Richard, good point.
  #477   Add to Yachirobi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 6th, 2005, 07:28 AM
R O C K S T A R

Yachirobi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Yachirobi
Had another muscle sighting yesterday at a WalMart (ugh) in a college town. Colleges at the edge of summer are prime locations for seeing buff guys but you just never expect to see hunks in the produce aisle. He was kinda short--which only makes the muscles look even larger--and wearing a muscle shirt with a low neck meaning I got a good look at his thick, sculpted arms and the definition in his chest. Combine that with tanned, smooth skin, dark hair, and a young but masculine face with no extra primping or plucking and you get one beautiful package.

I think he caught me checking him out and he checked me back. I'm no hunk but I can at least pretend he was interested because he thought I was interested, right? *sigh*
  #478   Add to hoosierlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 6th, 2005, 08:06 AM

hoosierlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to hoosierlifter
I have the great pleasure of working out in a college gym, so I get to see alot of the big boys working out. Sometimes I am amazed at how strong these kids are. There is one kid that can't be more than 5'6", but I bet he's packing a good 170# on that frame and it's all muscle. I swear I heard him saying that his max bench is like 365#. My lifting buddy is a junior, he's a pretty small guy, but he's fairly strong and has some awesome definition. He's probably 5'10" 153#, compared to my 6'2" 230#. We make a good team, I push him to lift heavier to try to catch me, and he pushes me to lift heavier to show him up. lol.
  #479   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 7th, 2005, 12:34 AM

speaking of college gyms, I'm so disappointed with how my school's gyms are set up...I usually do stairmaster a lot, which is away from all the heavy weights that the big guys use...furthermore, the building where the football players lift is all the way on the other side of campus and I just don't feel comfortable in there. as of now, I don't actually life because I don't have anyone to lift with, which is alright because I'm just trying to keep at my body's equilibrium point, but it's still a bummer to not get the free show along with my workout. I guess I'll have to settle for all the shirtless guys running around, including this one huge guy today wearing short shorts of all things and nothing else. I love spring!
  #480   Add to musclesed's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 8th, 2005, 04:02 PM

musclesed is on a distinguished road
hey... just wanted to report a muscle sighting worth reporting...
i was at home depot today, and was wondering the aisle when one hell of a huge dude turned the corner and started down.

he was wearing a tank under shirt and had painter pants on. shaved head, and body.
his arms were massive... at least 19"... at least... maybe 20" ... and he was carrying four pieces of wood... like decking spindles... any ways, i was stopped and low and behold he wanted to look where i was looking... so i gave him a smile and he gave me a how ya' doing... and i just blurted out... "hey, nice guns man!" as soon as i did it, i was freaked... i don't know why... and he said, "hey thanks..." not shabby yourself... and i just said something like, well, gotta keep on working out.. or something stupid... but all this time, he immediately flexed his arm holding the wood... he said something about never being able to find anything in the store... and i agreed...

he said take care man... keep it up... and we parted...

i saw him again at the checkout and he nodded and left.

damn... one for the books for sure... he was a tank... only about 5'8, 230 and solid as heck...

i'll keep my eyes open and keep u posted...

peace.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options