The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 48 votes, 3.17 average. Display Modes
  #481   Add to Max Mann's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 8th, 2005, 07:45 PM

Max Mann is on a distinguished road
My contribution

I see enough guys at the Gold's Gym I work out at that they are regular sightings for me (including the hugely built guy on the elliptical next to me today who's always doing his legs when I see him, but damn what pecs and arms!). But this one was a couple of weeks ago outside of Boston at the hotel I was staying at. First time at breakfast...WOOF! Dark, short hair, glasses, average height and wearing a long-sleeved tee...with shoulders out to HERE and when he sat in front of me I could count the ripples in his broad back. Later that day, I saw him at the bar as I checked on the NFL draft, and he was speaking to a woman. I could've melted into those thick, brawny arms.

He spoke with a New Zealand accent! Oh, men from Down Under drive me wild, and then when I started talking to him about rugby I was so tempted to ask if I could have a scrum with him. But I had other matters to attend to, and then he was gone. Still, I couldn't help mention him to a couple of buddies of mine who know how I love musclemen.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #482   Add to CanadianGordon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 8th, 2005, 08:05 PM

CanadianGordon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to CanadianGordon
In Saturday's beautiful weather I decided to wear a t shirt with no jacket for the first time in months.
I kept getting looks by several people. Outside of my gym.
Not in the gay district.
One guy complimented me on my legs.
Heh. Can't wait till I'm bigger.

G.
  #483   Add to iluvmuscle79's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 8th, 2005, 09:49 PM

iluvmuscle79 is on a distinguished road
Huge Guy at the bar

So, I was at the gay bar with a couple of good friends last night, and happened to see this *huge* guy standing at a table drinking his beer. A friend of mine spotted him first, and remarked how big he was in general, let alone his massive arms. This guy had to have been about 6'6", about 220-230 pounds of solid muscle. his arms easily were 18-19", if not bigger. He was about middle age, probably in his mid to late thirties, and had a very angular jaw and grey hair that was cropped nice and neat. We kept looking, and my friend decides to go over to him and ask if he could feel his biceps. The guy said 'sure' and tensed his arm up, causing all of his veins to pop out and highlighting his tris. I went weak in the knees, but not before I copped a feel for myself! It was heaven on earth, I tell ya! his skin was so soft, but underneath, there was no mistaking the sheer power this guy had. We talked for a bit, and turns out, he's been with his partner for 11 years (lucky guy) but it made my night, boys! It really did! I just kept watching him until he left, and had to duck under the door to leave! My god!
  #484   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 8th, 2005, 10:47 PM

brent has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to brent Send a message via Yahoo to brent
Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvmuscle79
This guy had to have been about 6'6", about 220-230 pounds of solid muscle. his arms easily were 18-19", if not bigger.
Um, if he has 19" guns, and he's 6'6, then he's definitely a LOT more than 230.
  #485   Add to Lucas88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 9th, 2005, 08:32 AM

Lucas88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lucas88
250 minimum with those arms
  #486   Add to ethernet_jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 9th, 2005, 01:14 PM

ethernet_jock
Send a message via Yahoo to ethernet_jock
uhh yeah...

<--- 6'4", 250... and guns not anywhere close to 19"...

I always think it's funny when I tell shorter/smaller people that I weigh 250 and they go "no way! that's like.. huge!" Nobody gets that height and mass add A LOT of weight!

amazing.... sounds very very awesome.
  #487   Add to UKBeefy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 9th, 2005, 02:14 PM

UKBeefy is on a distinguished road
One thing I notice is that most big bodybuilders are quite short. Any guy over 6ft who is built is indeed very heavy indeed - normally competing at 230 and above
  #488   Add to mammothpecs's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 15th, 2005, 09:38 PM

mammothpecs
college muscle stud

I was at my school gym today and saw this guy who was either Persian or Indian. He was about 6' tall and had to be at least 220 lbs of solid muscle. YUM! He was wearing a tight sleeveless shirt and his triceps and biceps were massive with a nice vein running down the front of his biceps. He kept checking himself out in the mirror which was so hot to watch. I wanted to get closer but I couldn't do it without being obvious so I watched from the other side of the room. WOOF!

Later I was telling a friend about this guy and how huge he was and my friend said to me "you're not that little yourself, you know." The first thing I could think to say was "ya, but he's got to be 40 lbs bigger than me." (The funny thing is that when I met this friend in eighth grade, he was bigger than me.) I guess I still feel skinny sometimes. Anyone else have that mind set?
  #489   Add to CanadianGordon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 15th, 2005, 10:13 PM

CanadianGordon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to CanadianGordon
I've felt I'm little still, especially when I put on clothing that hides the progess that I made. No one really commented the other day when I went to a big party and saw people I hadn't seen in a year.
Mind you, I was wearing a suit, tie, dress shirt and jacket(pants too)...
So the big shock for them will come during times when I won't be covered up as much...
I do get shocked when I look in the mirror before and after I shower..
I'm starting to get a V shape, and my upper body is responding well...
Another few months and I'll have more of a chest.
That reminds me...
I saw a big guy today at the mall, one that took my breath away.
He had a little bit of definition.
What got me was his size.
Easily 6'2" and maybe 250-300lbs. Hard to tell, but built...
His upper body caught my glance.
Then I saw his meaty thick, I'm guessing 19" arms..
I wish I had a camera. WOOF!
  #490   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 22nd, 2005, 04:56 PM

ottomun6
Send a message via Yahoo to ottomun6
Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvmuscle79
So, I was at the gay bar with a couple of good friends last night, and happened to see this *huge* guy standing at a table drinking his beer. A friend of mine spotted him first, and remarked how big he was in general, let alone his massive arms. This guy had to have been about 6'6", about 220-230 pounds of solid muscle. his arms easily were 18-19", if not bigger. .... I just kept watching him until he left, and had to duck under the door to leave! My god!
I think most of your "guesstamates" are a touch shy of the mark, most doorframes are 80" which works out to 6'8" (granted, shoes will make the guy almost an inch taller) but if he had to duck the doorframe he would be close to 6'8". And a guy THAT tall has a LOT of frame to fill out to look muscular, I think he would be pushing the 270-300 lb range. But next time, you have a giant like that in a conversation, it would be great to ask him straight out (and then give him my number)
  #491   Add to newmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 24th, 2005, 01:15 PM

newmus is on a distinguished road
autozone man

the other day i was cleaning my car when i hit the rearview mirror with my elbow and it broke off tre cool!
anyway, i had to go to autozone to fix it before i headed out to the gym. when i walked in there was a guy bent over looking at some merchendise. i got a quick look at some sizeable calves (quite often a let down when i see the rest of the body) and a thick arm. anyway i went found my stuff and went to the register and guess who just happened to be standing in line in front of me? only this time he really was buff. i'ld day about 5'-8 - 9" at least 230# smooth caramel skin, small athletic butt and arms that were alot more than just thick. he was wearing long cargo pant shorts and a sleeveless tee that stretched ever so nicely across his back. he was also wearing a black beanie cap which completed the buff thug look. only got a quick look at his handsom face and o.k. chest though. i was wearing my nylon gym shorts so i couldn't focus on him as much as i wanted to.

i wish i could tell you about some of the guys at my gym, but i think that would be a little anticlimatic. i think i'll wait until i have a story to tell...

Last edited by newmus; May 24th, 2005 at 01:18 PM.
  #492   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 30th, 2005, 10:02 AM

The last time my mirror broke off, I only got to see the lesbian that helped me. She was very smart, and pretty buff, but not quite my thing.
  #493   Add to charmcitywop's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 4th, 2005, 12:08 PM

charmcitywop is on a distinguished road
A break from lurking to share what just happened with those who can truly appreciate it. We've got a new nieghbor just up the block. He's often sitting on his front steps in a t-shirt and shorts smoking a cigarette or talking on the phone (from the accent I'm guessing he's here from NY or NJ). Even with his clothes on I could tell he had a hot body.

Just a few minutes ago I was cleaning the dining room table and happened to glance out the front window. He's out there shirtless! He's easily 15 years younger than me, I'm guessing early 20's. I'd put him about 175, lean and ripped. Brownish hair, very handsome, totally smooth. Best part is that he stood up and walked over to a parked truck and stared admiring himself in the windows. Turning left and right, checking out his abs (flawless) and his back (utterly lickable).

I quickly put the leash on our dog and headed down the street for a closer look, but he started heading inside almost as soon as we got out there ("Great, here's that old queen down the street coming to leer at me again!"). Funny part is that I could hear "You're so Vain" by Carly Simon playing somewhere in the distance.

Just had to share!
  #494   Add to Yachirobi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 4th, 2005, 03:13 PM
R O C K S T A R

Yachirobi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Yachirobi
He didn't actually say that did he? Something like that would change my leer into the other kind of dirty look.
  #495   Add to dallasmsl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 5th, 2005, 05:40 AM

dallasmsl is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to dallasmsl
My first MUSCLE siting

I remember when I was just a kid, my parents took us kids (5 at the time) to the movies. I remember I was sitting on the aisle seat and the movie had not yet begun. Curious as any boy is, I looked around and saw the most heartbreaking looking man. Remember, this was back in the early 70's when bodybuilders where a scarce site (far more scarce than today). Coming down the aisle, by himself (no bitch at his side), was the most handsome and built man I'd ever seen. He was wearing a TIGHT white t-shirt, black jeans (before they became fashionable), and had a jean jacket over his left shoulder. He had short dark hair, broad muscled delts, huge fucking arms all tapering down to a narrow waist. His butt was BUTTOLICIOUS looking and his thighs flared out and pulled the seams of his jeans. I just sat in my chair and watched him as he took his seat. I expected him to sit by some blonde chick or something but instead, he sat by himself...alone. Dayum how I wanted to go over and sit next to him and just stare. I had no idea what gay was or what gay sex was but I knew what I saw and I liked what I saw! He was awesome.
  #496   Add to charmcitywop's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 5th, 2005, 09:15 AM

charmcitywop is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yachirobi
He didn't actually say that did he? Something like that would change my leer into the other kind of dirty look.
No, he didn't. I was just guessing at his internal monologue. Truth is, he probably didn't even see me.
  #497   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 5th, 2005, 04:37 PM

ottomun6
History Semi- repeats itself

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallasmsl
I remember when I was just a kid, my parents took us kids (5 at the time) to the movies.
... I had no idea what gay was or what gay sex was but I knew what I saw and I liked what I saw! He was awesome.
I think I was on the receiving end of that checking out situation a few weeks ago.
A few of my friends (our little gay/lesbian group) got together to see "Sahara". No sooner than we were seated, my periferal(sp?) vision noticed a kid just in front of us and 2 seats over, turning around to look at me. At first I payed it no mind but this kid kept turning around, so I had to give him the "Turn around and watch the movie" look.
I wasn't wearing anything tight, but my build must still be showing.

Last edited by ottomun6; June 5th, 2005 at 04:40 PM.
  #498   Add to RyBearATL's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 5th, 2005, 05:30 PM

RyBearATL
So, a picture or two?

<G>

-R
  #499   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 5th, 2005, 08:52 PM

glammaman2000
Send a message via Yahoo to glammaman2000
Kids LOOOVE,...

...to ogle big,muscly guys.Thousands of years ago,when I was in my 20's;I went to Disneyland with a few friends.At least 4 of us were pretty damn big.We were a bigger attraction than the rides!(Every gay adult was a gay kid,once.)
  #500   Add to hhhnookie2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 6th, 2005, 12:31 AM

hhhnookie2
just from b&n the other day, would have gotten more, especially of a flexed bi, but there was a security guy hovering.
  #501   Add to traveller's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 6th, 2005, 06:06 AM

traveller
Sunday was a nice day for eye candy. I got to check out my massage therapist's chest with his shirt off, and oogle a guy's legs at the gym.

My massage therapist is in the middle of a cycle that so far took him at ~5'8" from 192 lbs. to 202 lbs. in almost 3.5 weeks. He looks a little soft under his chin and now has a "mono-ab" belly (a phrase that he used to describe himself). His t-shirt was tight on him, and his nipples were very noticeable through the cotton. I asked him to take off his shirt to see if he was getting gyno. From what I could tell it didn't look and feel as if he were developing breasts. He, however, did mention that he stopped taking d-bol 5 days short of 4 weeks because it was affecting him emotionally. At that point, he started taking an anti-estrogen. Anyways, I noticed that I was beginning to get aroused after touching his pecs. Nothing happened (we both have boyfriends) but I did appreciate that his pecs are bigger than before and look good on him proportionately to his new size--they're squeezeable/cuppable. Also, they're covered with soft light brown hair, which for me is icing on the cake. When I got on the massage table a few minutes later, his deep tissue massage quickly extinguished my arousal. The rolfing/active-release type massage that he does is often quite painful, and that massage session was no different than previous ones. I figure that s&m isn't my thing.

A few hours later in the gym, I saw someone at the gym whom I've noticed over the course of a few years. I guess I haven't seen him in about 6 months. During that time, he packed on a noticeable amount of mass in his legs, i.e., a bigger quad sweep and a bigger butt. He was working his legs and so was I. I appreciated some nice views between sets for part of my workout.
  #502   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 6th, 2005, 08:29 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Several this past weekend:

-- NWA baggage claim, Detroit Metro Airport, Friday afternoon. Half a dozen or more really beefy guys of the powerlifter variety: Broad shoulders, thick chests, beefy arms and legs, big midsections. Was something going on in SE Michigan this weekend? A pleasure to see them galumphing around as I was waiting for Naoyuki's parents to arrive.

-- Motawi Tile Works, Ann Arbor, Saturday morning. Very preppy guy, fluffy blond hair. Could be anywhere between 25 and 45, I'm guessing mid 30s. Black polo shirt. About 5'11, probably 220, possibly more. Great big arms, chest, shoulders, itty-bitty waist, thick legs and squat butt.

-- Cafe Marie, Ann Arbor, Saturday afternoon. Young guy, buzzed hair, backwards baseball cap, sideburns, REALLY thick forearms, beefy biceps. Couldn't see much else but WOOF, very nice, esp. for maybe 21-22?

xoxo

Richard
  #503   Add to dallasmsl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 7th, 2005, 03:50 AM

Kids watching muscles...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomun6
I think I was on the receiving end of that checking out situation a few weeks ago.
A few of my friends (our little gay/lesbian group) got together to see "Sahara". No sooner than we were seated, my periferal(sp?) vision noticed a kid just in front of us and 2 seats over, turning around to look at me. At first I payed it no mind but this kid kept turning around, so I had to give him the "Turn around and watch the movie" look.
I wasn't wearing anything tight, but my build must still be showing.
Trust me, Ottomun, you made his day and placed an impression in his head. He may be gay or he may just know a good physique when he sees one!
  #504   Add to hhhnookie2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 7th, 2005, 02:29 PM

hhhnookie2
more from the grove in LA

more from the grove in LA
  #505   Add to UKBeefy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 7th, 2005, 04:33 PM

I was doing a presentation today to a group of people and one of the guys there was very like the guy in the pic immediately above. He had a slightly tight t shirt on and was well filling it out - a little too pretty for me but definitely someone you'd want to see shirtless at some point. Would be kind of awkward to work with as u'd always be trying to catch a glimpse!
  #506   Add to musclesed's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 7th, 2005, 08:15 PM

musclesed is on a distinguished road
gas station dude

hey all... wanted to share this with you...
this morning, i stopped into the gas station on the way into work.
walk in to grab a diet soda [i know that's bad] and pay for my fuel...
i walk in and there's guy standing in line with his back to me...he had a long pony tail
which i noticed first... then i noticed that he had a really wide back.

i then noticed he was wearing shorts and he had some awsome calves...

my eyes then went to his arms which i saw only the back of... they were huge... big, thick meaty tris... hairy... i made my way around to the front to get a glimpse of his front... i was half expecting a beer gut or something, but he was solid... goatee, sunglasses on...thick chest... i checked out the rest of his arms as well...real meaty and thick...

i got my soda and got into line behind him... at this point he was being waited on... he was saying how hot it was out already and so on... it was my turn and i kinda smiled and nodded as he continued talking to the cashier... i paid and as i did he said bye, and left in front of me.

then to my surprise... as i was getting into my car, he takes his shirt off!!! damn... it was something else... thick meaty pecs... hairy... big wide working shoulders...and those huge biceps and triceps... damn... i just stood there with my door open staring.... he threw his shirt into his truck and got in... looked at himself in his rearview mirror and started the car and drove off with his huge arm out the window...

what a way to start the day...
  #507   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 7th, 2005, 08:29 PM

ottomun6
muscle guy with blue t-shirt and bulging pecs

I sure wish I could hear what's going on in the mind of that guy walking toward him , (somehow I don't think he has his mind on 57 Chevy's)

P.S. musclesed, I think you just made my night, maybe if I'm lucky, I might have a wet dream with your ponytail beefcake

Last edited by ottomun6; June 7th, 2005 at 08:38 PM.
  #508   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 7th, 2005, 08:44 PM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
Dayum!

What we need is a way to download these sightings from people's brains as WMV or Quicktime files. Anyone wants to be a Johnny Mnemonic?
  #509   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 7th, 2005, 10:22 PM

Musclesed, Sounds like you saw the perfect guy except the hair (just need to cut it). I'm just glad it's warm somewhere, because we're having a cold spell. I had to take my husband to an appointment at 6 AM, and despite wearing several layers, I about froze to death. It never really warmed up, and only got to about 88. I can't wait for the warmth to return.
  #510   Add to newmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 8th, 2005, 09:10 AM

another gas station guy

musclesed you reminded me of a guy i saw one night on my way back into california from an arizona trip a few months ago. don't remember so much, but he was so big (looked like he could 've been a spr hvy pro) that i actually remember his liscense plate which looked something like HEEUUGE (which he was).
  #511   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 8th, 2005, 05:00 PM

ottomun6
Imitation Peter Parker

I had to hook up a couple of cables for a gathering yesterday. I was visibly stunned when I looked up at the instructor, he was about 6'1 and had arms that easily had to be pushing 20"and were a bit too big for his t-shirt. He was smooth, but his blue veins were just under his skin waiting for and excuse to workout and buldge upward. I almost couldn't keep my eyes of of those big hamhocks, but with 30 people waiting, I Unfortunately had to let him start his meeting.

Funny thing, was you would never picture this guy to have muscles- his face puts you in mind of a classic bookworm or an accountant.
  #512   Add to dallasmsl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 8th, 2005, 06:27 PM

Speaking of Cables....

I remember one time when I lived in an apartment, a cable guy had to come into my apartment to work on the cable wiring. Man, was I surprised when this fucking built bodybuilder was the guy. He was hot. About my size in height but I have a feeling he was also either totally hung on himself or totally straight. But, regardless, he was a joy to watch go up and down ladders and bend over behind the entertainment center. WHOOOOOOOOA.
  #513   Add to musclesed's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 12th, 2005, 05:13 PM

got back a little bit ago from target... as i was making my way to the garden section, i past this huge dude... not HUGE.. but pretty damn big...
about my height.. maybe 5'11" - 6'

he was wearing a black cut off shirt... his arms were easily 20"... thick, thick, thick...
biiiggg arms... thick back... dang... he was thick...very muscular... i followed him for a few seconds.. and he was pushing his baby in a stroller... i walked by him at the end of the aisle... one way went to the back and one way went into the electronics... as i passed, i got a good, up close shot of his arms... the thickness...damn, i wanted to grab it and squeeze... [but don't worry brent, i didn't succumb to the midwest mating ritual ;-)]

anyways as i passed, i had to do one more take on the dude, and as i looked back... he was checking me out!!! i smiled... because he then did a second look at me, and i knew he was looking... pretty funny!

if he wasn't pushing the stroller, i may have asked him about his routine...

well, at least that's one way to start, end the week!

take care!
  #514   Add to dallasmsl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 12th, 2005, 06:28 PM

straight or gay...

A good muscled body is a good muscled body and if you work hard at building yours, you have a special appreciation for those that work theirs too. Yeah, he was checkin you out alright; but not for the same reason you were checkin him out....or was he? Ya just never know!
  #515   Add to musclesed's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 12th, 2005, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallasmsl
A good muscled body is a good muscled body and if you work hard at building yours, you have a special appreciation for those that work theirs too. Yeah, he was checkin you out alright; but not for the same reason you were checkin him out....or was he? Ya just never know!
i agree... and i guess i will never know...
  #516   Add to UKBeefy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 13th, 2005, 02:10 AM

I think that is half the problem. You see someone built and there is a bit of a nod or mutual appreciation but they are often in a situation where there is nothing you can find out to establish interest or whatever or they are walking along with a girlfriend superglued to their side.
  #517   Add to Minotaur's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 13th, 2005, 06:45 AM
Muscled Chub Club

Minotaur is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by UKBeefy
...or they are walking along with a girlfriend superglued to their side.
And the girlfriend gives you the evil eye because she knows you're thinking "you know I can take better care of him than you can".

Dorothy: You really haven't grasped the concept of this gay thing yet, have you?

Blanche: There must be homosexuals who date women.

Sophia: Yeah, they're called lesbians.
  #518   Add to newmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 17th, 2005, 09:14 AM

yesterday after my workout i had to go to the bank and as i was leaving i coudn't help but see a pair of pecs that stuck out soooo far they could have been double d tits! he was hispanic about average hight and i guess maybe a middle weight (not as impressive limbs), walking fast across the street, away from the gym (why didn't i see him earlier?). he was wearing a tight green t-shirt with perky nipples i could see from about 3 car lengths away. for some reason i didn't want to believe what i was looking at until i caught a nice view of those traps from behind - almost as impressive as his chest.

on a sadder note, during my work out (my first at that time in a while) one of my 'boyfriends' was there and i didn't recognize him at first - he had lost about 50lbs of muscle, but one of his buddies was there and he looked the same.
  #519   Add to ivanko35's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 26th, 2005, 02:25 AM

ivanko35 is on a distinguished road
rencontre au supermarche

rencontre ce bodybuilder au champion sur amphiteas avenue
discussion sympa
echange de conseils et de fournisseurs...
il ma aussi complimente sur mon physique

dont know how to insert pics in posts so here are the pics

http://chinefrance.free.fr/champion/a5.jpg

http://chinefrance.free.fr/champion/a4.jpg

http://chinefrance.free.fr/champion/a3.jpg

http://chinefrance.free.fr/champion/a2.jpg

http://chinefrance.free.fr/champion/a1.jpg
  #520   Add to dallasmsl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 26th, 2005, 06:00 AM

Great pics Ivanko!

I congratulate you (or whomever it was) who had his camera at the ready at the convenience store. Twice now, I've seen this big bodybuilder at the Walmart wearing his wife-beater tank top near where I live and twice I did not have my camera to snap his photos. Like the guy in your photo, I know he would have loved the attention and would not have minded someone taking his photos.
Dayum.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options