The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 48 votes, 3.17 average. Display Modes
  #521   Add to jdhdawg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 27th, 2005, 06:34 AM

jdhdawg is on a distinguished road
Cool Felicitations!

Bien fait, Ivanko....maintentant, ou sont vos photos?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #522   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2005, 06:49 PM

ottomun6
Send a message via Yahoo to ottomun6
Translations

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdhdawg
Bien fait, Ivanko....maintentant, ou sont vos photos?
Jdhdawg,
try this:
www.freetranslation.com
  #523   Add to flexicon1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 8th, 2005, 05:30 PM

flexicon1
makes shopping a joy...

This is my favorite sighting in a while:

I stopped off at Whole Foods this evening on the way home from work for some weekend nutrition. I steered my way over to a cashier I love to be in the presence of: he's young, probably around 19 or 20. When I started shopping there a few years ago, he was a bag boy and occassional cashier. Nearly my height, maybe 5'9" or 5'10", athletic build, trim with nice broad shoulders, and anything that showed, calves in the summer; forearms; neck; all had beautiful muscle shape and just looked great. It does not hurt a bit then that he's also super-cute, a little goofy and friendly. He sometimes wore a high school wrestling team t-shirt, so I assume this was the main reason he was so fit. He has made modest and very well distributed gains every year, and it's just been such a pleasure to watch him mature, I've got to say.

So, I really haven't seen him for the last few months, so maybe he'd begun college and is back home for the summer. This was the first time I'd seen him in a while. Wow! He is getting serious about the gains! If he was 165 or 170 the last time I saw him, he is pushing 200, 210 now. He's easily my height now, too. Thickened up all over, and not quite as lean as usual, but still plenty lean. Thick neck, his whole face filled out and he's so handsome. Shoulders getting very wide, deep chest and back. After a little small talk about getting some frozen coconut bars home to the freezer in a hot car, I had to comment:

"You've gained some weight."
"Yeah." He looked at me, a little sheepishly at first. "But you don't just say that to someone."
"No, man. It looks good on you," I smiled.
He relaxed. "Well, my roommate's brother is a bodybuilder, and he really knows how to work us out."
"So you're giving it a go? That's great man. See where it takes you."

I wrapped it up and left.

Man, I hope this guy keeps working there. If he's got the bodybuilder bug, he's definitely got the genetics. He could be big!

Thanks for letting me share
  #524   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 10th, 2005, 06:54 PM

ottomun6
Quote:
Originally Posted by flexicon1
... If he was 165 or 170 the last time I saw him, he is pushing 200, 210 now. He's easily my height now, too. Thickened up all over, and not quite as lean as usual, but still plenty lean. Thick neck, his whole face filled out and he's so handsome. Shoulders getting very wide, deep chest and back. After a little small talk about getting some frozen coconut bars home to the freezer in a hot car, I had to comment:
"You've gained some weight."...
Phew! sounds like you barely dodged the "fat" bullet! Maybe next time try something involving the "Incredible Hulk" I hope you are right about him getting big. If he has packed on 40-45 lbs of muscle in a few months, he will probably be huge later down the road. (He may NEED to work in a grocery store for all the food to feed those growing muscles)
  #525   Add to CanadianGordon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 10th, 2005, 09:06 PM

CanadianGordon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to CanadianGordon
My 19 yr old neighbour who will be studying to become a firefighter come August.. Is getting bigger and bigger all the time. He's at 220 now, 6'2".
Very very nicely built.
I chatted with him yesterday after he came home from work...
We're trying to become friends again, you know how it is...
Work and play and school means you hardly see people you LIVE BESIDE...

Anyways, he's so wiped after work (he does 10-12 hour days) moving and lifting stuff up at the airport, that he usually takes his time getting out of the car and going in.

Meanwhile because he's got all this "extra" muscle now... He unconciously poses and flexes it and stretches out...

I swear I could faint sometimes just watching him.

G.
  #526   Add to ashleydelfin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 11th, 2005, 01:45 AM
=^^=

ashleydelfin has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to ashleydelfin Send a message via Yahoo to ashleydelfin
That's the nice thing about built guys, they unconsciously give you shows for free =^^= I've had two of those while riding the subway. One of them was on his way home from the gym, he kept on flexing his arms. I'm pretty sure he noticed I was looking and then he started doing it slower.

The other day I saw this guy at the supermarket who was major eye-candy. He had to have at least 17inch bis and he had that tattoo which goes around the bicep which I LOVE. He was wearing a sleeveles white muscle tee (you could totally see he had a nice set of pecs under there) and gray pants. He did notice me looking and flexed! But then my mom came, and I had to just smile at him and leave...

*grumbles*
  #527   Add to musclesed's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 11th, 2005, 05:31 PM

musclesed is on a distinguished road
grocery store beef

i had to share this with someone... so why not all of you??
i just went to the store to pick up a few items and i turned down one aisle and to my amazement was this huge guy... he had dark black hair, trimmed short, stood about 6'2" and was wearing a string tank... he had the thickest back and really wide lats...hairy chest with amazing pecs.... i'm getting all crazed just writing this again...nice, thick legs...but the most amazing thing was his bicep development.. these things were awsome... i mean i couldn't stop staring at them... i made a few passes and followed him a few times...
evey bend of his arm was just fricking awsome... his biceps were an easy 20" easy... and he didn't even seem to be flexing.. just this fricking huge bicep would pop up...

i ended up right next to him at the self checkout.. no pun intended! i ended up one checkout away with a really hot girl in front of me... so i couldn't say anything.. as she finished and walked away, i noticed he didn't even give her a second look.... hmmmm.

anyways... i wanted to say, man you're arms are awsome or something stupid.. but i couldn't muster the strength.... as he walked away... i was beating myself up... why didn't i say SOMETHING!!!! damn!!!!

i did catch a glimpse of him driving away as i walked out of the store.. he was in a jeep cherokee.. another PRIME opportunity missed!!!!

i gotta get myself a picture phone!!!

take care all!
  #528   Add to CanadianGordon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 14th, 2005, 10:17 PM

Lotsa hotties around town today.
One guy wuz jogging with a perfectly sculpted physique listening to his ipod...
I saw him from far enough away cause my eyes were hypnotically drawn to his bouncing pecs.
MMM. If that doesn't get me to sleep tonight, then the Tom Cruise blowing me, becoming my lover, and producing my movies dream will have to do...
  #529   Add to sn0boi12's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 14th, 2005, 11:15 PM

sn0boi12 is on a distinguished road
problems viewing images

hi everyone!
loved all posts of everyones muscle sightings! but can anyone help me? I can't seem to be able to view some of the images attached to the messages, e.g. hhhnookie's more from the grove in LA post! everytime i click on the image attachment, they'll tell me that i have no permission to view the attached image! is there something wrong with myaccount options? i just cannot figure it out! is no fun reading all your wonderful posts of muscle sightings and not able to see the pictures that you all post! can somebody help me solve this! thank you~
  #530   Add to ethernet_jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 15th, 2005, 06:48 AM

ethernet_jock
Send a message via Yahoo to ethernet_jock
sn0boi... it's all your fault... (because you can't read)

--

a bit of a sighting....

I took the wife out Wednesday night for a pretty cool romantic-ish evening. We went to the VIP Grand Re-Opening party for the Downtown Aquarium (formally known as Ocean Journey). It was great!! Free food and alcohol around every corner, cool free gifts from their gift shop, and a free tour through the exhibits. We had a great time and enjoyed ourselves thoroughly... and she thanked me for taking her several times.

One of the better parts as well was the human show. I'm not talking about the other guests which were mostly either rich old men (this was a millionaire's crowed to which I was lucky to be invited) or spoiled brat skinny asshole kids (think "The O.C." but not as cute)... No.... I'm talking about the people they hired to stand around and look attractive. Ohhh yeah..... It was like a Bisexual fantasy.

Around nearly every corner in nearly every exhibit area was a man and a woman scantily dressed in either just a swimming suit or a leopard skin suit or a king/queen of the sea costume or something similar and ocean-related but all of which allowed the guys to be mostly shirtless and the chicks to show off their curves and accessories. Clearly these guys were hired models... and it showed... not a one lacked at least a half-decont set of defined pecs and 6-pack abs go along with their (sometimes small) but well-defined arms and other musculature. There wasn't any guys there who I would say were remarkably "huge" but they all had the right shape and plenty more muscle, leanness, and definition than I had. I did not avoid checking them out - why should I? THEY'RE THERE TO BE CHECKED OUT!! My poorly-tuned yet usually accurate gaydar was going MAD as well and my dick kept in tune with both sexes of hotness. One of the best parts was being checked out myself by two of the male models.... either checked out, or sized up... either way it was clear what he was doing. Both of whom took an extra measure of time to actually talk to us as well even though they mostly just ignored about everyone else.

It was a good night.
  #531   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 19th, 2005, 07:38 PM

ottomun6
L.A. muscle lookin'

Well, I'm off to a family reunion in Los Angeles this weekend. I only hope that there will be many muscle sightings while I'm in California. If you guys have muscle-bound buddies out there, tell them to pump up! I want to bring back some muscle sighting stories!
  #532   Add to Phlex's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 19th, 2005, 08:20 PM

Phlex
Ottomun, you know that the LA Bodybuilding Contest is on Saturday?
  #533   Add to CanadianGordon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 21st, 2005, 10:17 PM

An interesting muscle guy visited the apartment complex today.
Black, and nicely built...
Except overdeveloped pec muscles.
I remarked to the other guard on duty after the guy walked by, that his tits were bigger than the girl he was with.
The other guard asked if I thought they were implants.
Hers? I inquired.
No, His. He replied.
We had a good chuckle, and I had a nice muscle sighting.
  #534   Add to mikeinbn's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2005, 08:04 AM

mikeinbn has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to mikeinbn Send a message via MSN to mikeinbn Send a message via Yahoo to mikeinbn
just got home from the bloomington farmers' market about an hour ago. there was this guy there in a simon cowell-style black t-shirt. he must have been 6'4" with 20"+ arms and fantastic triceps. nice calves, and it didn't look like the rest of his body was too bad either. unfortunately, he was there with the wife . oh well...

love to chat with you about huge muscles, muscle growth, and muscle worship

mikeinbn on yahoo messenger
  #535   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 26th, 2005, 04:57 PM

ottomun6
California trip

I just got back in from California with semi-good news and bad news.
.. First the bad news, I didn't see any huge muscle-bound tanks walking around,
I spotted a Gold's Gym but didn't have time to go in for a workout . (Also, thanks Phlex for the note about the bodybuilding contest- but I didn't have time to see it either )
..Now the semi-good news, I spotted a big, good looking broad shouldered football player/wrestler type at the airport before departure (about 6'2", 230-240 lbs). I walked behind him (he was at a taco counter) I made my way to a hamburger counter (I wondered what this big buck looked like under his denim shirt, he DEFINITELY worked out). So, I ordered a burger, and looked back to see if he was still at the taco counter,- YIKES!! he was now right behind me! (and yes, my "gaydar" started to go off!) just as I was trying to come up with something witty to say, my sister runs over to say that our plane had already started boarding. (dammit!) I only had time to look him over and say "How's it going?" then I left to board my flight.

I had a couple other "semi" encounters- we went to a pier at Venice Beach, I noticed a very heavily muscled short guy with no butt (about 5'4" 210 lbs) and unfortunately he was the ONLY muscleman there! I looked and looked. Are all the big boys hiding underground at Venice Beach?
I was at Universal Studios in a snack shop when I noticed in the corner of my eye that another muscular guy (also about 6'2" , 225 lbs) not ripped, but definitely still buffed up as his t-shirt sleeves were tight for space and his shoulders, chest and back definitely bulged gently out. Unfortunately, he had a girfriend in tow, but I definitely noticed we were "casually" checking each other out, I moved to "see" some price tags near him, then he moves around me slowly, he "looks" at things on the shelf with me in his line of sight (even though he had already been over there). I had to keep in mind that his girfriend was there and if we kept this up much longer, she would get suspicious. So I took a deep breath and stepped back outside. A minute later I noticed they stepped out too, only I noticed how she seemed to be clutching him close now. Phew!! I need to find someone that is not attached .

Lastly, I spotted a muscular guy (his clothing was loose so I couldn't see much) while we waited on luggage (about 5'8" , 205 lbs) he had VERY beefy calves and looked ruggedly handsome (like a firefighter), he didn't notice me until I started hefting my sister's oversized luggage bags off the turntable (I wore a polo shirt and my biceps bulged out from the lifting) it was quite a while until my bags finally came around, but I noticed that he always seemed to be looking in my direction right up until we left.
  #536   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2005, 09:41 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
HEAT wave

Herre in the DC area we are suffering the same heat as the entire eastern U.S. The difference of course, is that we have the almost unbearable humidity!

The heat index this week has been over 100 degrees! Miserable if you're dressed up for work, but good for muscle sightings!

I was coming out into the street after a mind-numbing 2 hour meeting about word-smithing a presentation. OY! I was wearing the typical Washingtonian uniform: dark navy suit, white shirt, red tie, dress shoes and carrying a briefcase.

As I burst out of the building doorway and hurried towards the subway, I looked to my left and right for a clear path. On my left, nothing. On my right, my eyes locked on this set of full, broad, rounded thick swelling pecs riding high over a set of tight cobblestone abs. The whole set was framed by an unbuttoned pale yellow collared cotton shirt, hanging untucked over a pair of snug fitting white shorts. As I crossed the street, I snuck a look back.

Mr. Pecs was sauntering down the street, the wind whipping the tails of his shirt, as his thick arms swelled against the bunched up long sleeves of his cotton shirt!
His bubble butt rippled as his thickly muscular legs moved him along, with his work-booted feet encased in thick socks pushed down near his boots.

I was all in a sweat--and it wasn't from the heat!
  #537   Add to Max Mann's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 30th, 2005, 08:20 PM

Max Mann is on a distinguished road
Steakhouse Beef

Here's my latest sighting...yesterday after work I headed to Seneca Niagara Casino (on the US side; the Canadian side of Niagara Falls has two). After netting $120 at a Spanish 21 table, I decided to check my comp dollars and found I had $75 to my name, so I headed for a good meal at the Steakhouse there. Since I was alone, I was seated where I could watch meals being prepared...and a few seats down was a young STUD who was obviously a serious bodybuilder. He couldn't have been more than 25, with All-American good looks (square jaw, straight nose, short brown hair). But his arms had to have been 20" unflexed, his neck looked as thick as an average man's thigh, and his pecs threatened to burst from his tight, but extra-large, shirt. He was with a much older guy (agent, trainer, sugar daddy, who knows) and I didn't feel comfortable interrupting their meal. As they were leaving, I looked at him from the back...so damn wide, and a tight, muscly butt to boot. I didn't recognize him, so he might be up and coming.

What a nice treat...some real beef to go with my dinner.
  #538   Add to CanadianGordon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 30th, 2005, 10:57 PM

I had a great sighting at work tonight.
A very defined, muscled guy quite sexy, with not too many veins but just enough to make your jaw drop, came into my lobby today.
I thought that was all I'd see of him...
I did a patrol near the end of my shift which took me through the pool and the small fitness room (not badly equipped-a combo squat/bench press machine) and a good set of dumbbells, etc...
And caught sight of him working out pumped up.
In a wife beater.
I just about had a heart attack right there.
After stealing a glance and smiling, letting him know I was there just to check on things.. (and unconciously him...) I went on my way and continued on my patrol.
I thought I'd take one final "check".. heheheh...
And found him with another guy... trying to fix that first squat/bench press machine. This beautifully muscled guy was spread eagled but standing on the machine, using all his strength, tightening his muscles so much his veins popped out even more...
The stupid machine's wires had jammed.. again...
After trying to assist the guys.. I took down the info on the busted machine, and continued on my way, after chatting a bit about muscle, and burning his image into my memory...
He made me want to get back to the gym even more...
I have to wait until I see how much I make for my first paycheque...
Before I can make any hasty decisions and join a new gym...
I also have some time finally to go and check the damn things out...
Sigh, at one point when the other guy went up to his room to grab a smaller screwdriver (yup. we're men. WE CAN FIX ANYTHING... ) I had this built guy almost to myself. Except his girlfriend was in there too. Crap.
At least we had some Guy talk. and Weight talk. And semi muscle talk.
If she weren't there, I'd have gone a step further and complimented him on his physique. I will next time I see him alone...

I so hope he's a tenant.

And that "we can fix anything" comment explains why NO ONE had complained about the machine previously... The pulley system sticks occasionally, making it a bit of a health and safety issue...
Ergo, it's now been written up.
I only hope that the place has some money to replace the defective piece of crap and get a BETTER machine.. Considering everything else is great, it's just this one thing.. Anyways. I have a great guy to dream about for the next little while.. Let's keep this thread moving!
  #539   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 31st, 2005, 06:56 PM

brent has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to brent Send a message via Yahoo to brent
What's up in Las Vegas today?

So I noticed a few ?ber-hot body-builder types in the mall I work in yesterday, then a flood of them today. It was great, but I can't help but wonder if there is some convention I should have known about?
  #540   Add to traveller's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2005, 12:46 AM

traveller
npc las vegas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brent
So I noticed a few ?ber-hot body-builder types in the mall I work in yesterday, then a flood of them today. It was great, but I can't help but wonder if there is some convention I should have known about?
brent,

i think that the npc nationals is held in las vegas at the end of july every year...lucky you. but, the only real dates to remember is when olympia weekend is held in october at mandalay bay. i hope that my work actually gives me that weekend off because i want to go there again for the mr. olympia. sometimes you get some great views in the men's spa in mandalay bay. i saw flex wheeler (i think it was him) a few years back ahead of me at the four season's elevators (in the same mandalay bay complex) aahh! memories!!

traveller
  #541   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2005, 12:42 PM

brent has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to brent Send a message via Yahoo to brent
Quote:
Originally Posted by traveller
brent,

i think that the npc nationals is held in las vegas at the end of july every year...lucky you. but, the only real dates to remember is when olympia weekend is held in october at mandalay bay.
Please feel free to give me a heads up next time! It was nice to see, but now I need to get me a camera-phone...
  #542   Add to traveller's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2005, 12:07 AM

traveller
Dore Alley Fair in SF last Sunday

My boyfriend, Scott, and I went to the Dore Alley Fair in San Francisco last Sunday. The Dore Alley Fair and the Harrison Street Fair, both held in San Francisco in August, are for the leather crowd. However, Dore Alley seems to be smaller than Harrison Street.

On a side note, I noted Scott's Ford Explorer Sport Trac pickup must have been a hit with a gay demographic group characterized by white, bearded gay males wearing t-shirts, blue jeans and baseball caps. When we parked his pickup there was still plenty of street parking around it. Before we left his vehicle several pickups filled the remaining spaces including 2 other pickups like Scott's but with different colors. When we returned from the fair, a few more Sport Tracs were parked nearby. The drivers of the Sport Trac pickups must have all gotten the same memo about what to wear and where to park. http://musclegrowth.org/forum/images...s/rolleyes.gif

This was the first time I went to Dore Alley which seemed to be just as crowded as Harrison Street. Dore Alley had the same type of attendees that you'd see at Harrison Street, e.g., naked people (a few you want to look at, most you don't), people in various leather outfits, lots of people shirtless and in jeans, and a few non-leather types like me (who favor shorts and a t-shirt). Of course, I wanted to look at muscle there. Sadly there weren't any superheavyweight types there, and a very rare few whom I considered to be heavyweight (bodybuilder) types. There were a few very nice, muscular bodies that were great eye candy, but only 1 or 2 I would consider to be big bodybuilders at the time we were there.

One person I saw there, Jay, is shorter than my 5'7" (even though he claims to be 5'8") and weighs about 215 or so currently. During our brief chat, he told me that a previous cycle brought him up to 230 but he didn't like adding 3" to his waist even though it added 1" to his arms which I think are now hovering around 18". I think that he must be on another cycle because he has some acne on his chest and upper back, which I didn't notice when he's not on a cycle. He's a nice cutie who's a teacher in a nearby town. Jay looked good in a leather harness but I cannot remember what he wore below. I just like looking at his furry chest and his arms.

I should have taken a close up picture of Jay, but I felt kind of stupid to ask. Thinking back I don't think he would mind. Later I tried taking a picture of a hunky piece of meat at a distance with my phone, but the image was too blurry when I tried to zoom in on the 'body of interest.' Oh, well.
  #543   Add to Yachirobi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 10th, 2005, 09:28 PM
R O C K S T A R

Yachirobi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Yachirobi
There's another thread here that talks about guys who have gone to seed and when I had my sighting today I thought about that.

I was driving down the street when I saw a jogger, and not the usual skinny guy either. This guy wasn't huge but definitely thick with muscle. He had nothing on but his sneakers and flimsy little running shorts that were clinging to his beefy, well built butt. His back was well defined and sweaty and very smooth so I had to assume that he wasn't on roids.

From the front however things weren't what I was expecting. Now don't think that it was bad. Don't worry, I did get pay off, but I have to wonder if this guy was trying to hold on before going to seed or was fighting if off. Either way it was still nice. His pecs and abs weren't in the best condition but they weren't mere shadows of what could have been or what was. While his belly was bulging (maybe roids?) I could definitely see the abs holding things up. And his arms were thick although I didn't get enough of a look at them. For those of you interested he was smooth and didn't have any facial hair but what I could see of his face was a portrait of the classic American middle aged stud (my fave.)

I'm going to have fantasies of what was underneath those skimpy black shorts tonight. And I pray that he plays for our team. He's too hot for the chicks to have.
  #544   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2005, 11:11 AM

Gym imbalance

I was at my local Gold's this morning--first time since May, since I've been on the road a LOT (say every week!) this summer, and have been taking my workouts when and where I can.

I saw a few new faces and some old ones this a.m. Our gym was rated at 40% for "friendliness", so you can understand when I say that I don't know anyone's name or what they do. At 5:30 a.m., most people don't make eye contact, let alone talk!

Anyway, I saw this one guy, who I've seen around before. He's of medium height, say 5'8", maybe 160#? has a decent chest and is very toned. He's African American. looks a lot like the entertainer Seal--very dark skinned. In the past, I had gotten the impression that he spent a lot of time doing chest. I didn't pay that much attention, since it's early, and I'm focused on my own workout, and he just is not very social. He is either frowning or expressionless. He never smiles, and he only ever talks to his lifting partner, who is also African. The partner at least acknowledges other people, but everyone pretty much leaves everyone else alone.

Well, today, I saw him, and he was absolute, living proof that bench presses work. He was 'boob-a-dacious.' His chest was so thick and full and bulbous that it was really striking. He was wearing a white tanktop undershirt and the contrast between the white shirt and his very dark skin was striking. His side delts were big and rounded, his traps bulged noticably, his arms, particularly his triceps, were big and thick, but the big sight was his pecs. Full and round, prominent and bulbous, they absolutely stood out on their own, framed as they were by his arms and the white T.

But here's the thing: once you got over the shock of the boob-a-dacious nature of his pecs, there was nothing else there. He's still straight up and down on the sides---no lat development at all. Other than his tris, his bis are not especially full or even that big. His legs are like sticks in comparison to his pecs. He has no thickness to his physique--he still seems slight and light, if that makes sense.

It's as if he spent ALL his time, and I mean ALL his time, only working his pecs. He's lifting some serious weights. He was on the bench next to me doing db bench presses with 90# dbs!

It actually, (and I NEVER thought I'd say this about someone with huge, full pecs) doesn't look that good! He needs to bring the rest of himself up! He really looks seriously imbalanced--it's like a distance runner ran into Mike Dragna and stole his pecs and nothing else--the love child of Arnuld S and Woodie Allen--who got Woodie's physique and Arnie's pecful pulchritude!

Seriously unsexy imbalance!

Mdlftr
  #545   Add to falseyedee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2005, 11:33 AM

falseyedee is on a distinguished road
pec's ahoy

this is where "one man's trash is another man's treasure". he sounds uber sexy to me! love skinny guys with amazing pecs. blacks and asians often develop this kind of physique.

yum.
  #546   Add to Max Mann's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2005, 04:09 PM

Max Mann is on a distinguished road
Yesterday at my Gold's I finally got to see one of my favorite studs shirtless in the locker room. I know his name is Jeff, and I'm sure he must be a personal trainer (I didn't know a personal trainer could use the facilities there, but I'm sure he has a membership). He could win a Ben Affleck lookalike contest, but he so much hotter. Very well-groomed sideburns/goatee, short hair. And I knew he had a good body, but he wears tees and gym pants.

He goes to change tees after his workout and before he meets his clients, and I caught him in there at the sink. WOW! Two of the beefiest, bounciest pecs I've ever seen on a non-bodybuilder. Absolutely breathtaking. The rest of his upper body was just as nice, but those pecs...WOW!

Mdlftr, how can I find out the "friendliness" factor at my Gold's?
  #547   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 22nd, 2005, 11:49 AM

"Friendiness factor"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Mann

Mdlftr, how can I find out the "friendliness" factor at my Gold's?
I found out our rating when I saw a local "Consumer Reports" type publication that ranked gyms on many factors: equipment, trainers, hours open, number of members, locker rooms, etc. etc.

The relatively low "friendliness" factor I attribute to several things:
1. this gym is in an urban/suburban area with a mix of transients and long term residents. The long termers have their "buds" they grunt "emmph" to, and the transients are not invested in establishing relationships.

2. People here are busy (yeah, I know, who isn't?) and in an urban area, especially with a large mix of ages, races, professions, economic levels and impermnence/permanence, people don't have much in common.

3. Management at the gym is pretty non-interactive. The one former staff member (a woman) who was interested in competitive bbing, used to regularly post flyers and put up stuff about contests and so forth. Most of the rest of the people act like bbing is just for "toning" and "health" and not about getting BUFF!

The owner is civil, but he doesn't seem enthusiastic. I've been a member for over 10 years, and if he even acknowledges me when I walk by, that's a banner day for him! I think he spends most of his time in the office, mangaging, and not much time interacting with members.

Over the years I've worked out at different times, and I never got as much interest or buzz as at my cheapo local "Y" back home in PA. They had some U Pitt Grads who were on the powerlifting team, as well as some local guys into getting buff and big! Nobody was going to win any Yuppie contests, but they were friendly, and asked about you if they hadn't seen you in a while!

COMMENT:

All of this is sort of along the lines of "so what? If you're REALLY serious about lifting, and getting HUGE and being a REAL builder, this SHOULDN'T bother you.

---But it does! It's not very motivating when you come into the gym, with your energy level a bit dragging, and your fellow members are either indifferent or unfriendly---makes you either ignore everyone around you for motivation and just check out the eye candy (which gets pretty stale, sometimes) or makes some people leave.

Bottom line: BBing is truly a solo sport, and you do it for yourself! I really like it, even when I haven't worked out regularly in months, or seen anyone who looked like they ever lifted anything heavier than a Big Mac. It makes you feel and look good, and it's healthy!\

...Just wish you could take some of the potions or spells like the ones oh here...and ....POOF! Instant buffitude!

Keep lifting!

Mdlftr
  #548   Add to audobahn's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2005, 11:09 AM

audobahn has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to audobahn
Casino Sighting

I had a great sighting last night at the Motorcity Casino in Detroit.

I went down to play some poker in the poker room, and when I was brought to the table, there were actually two empty seats. I chose to take the seat next to this tall, well built, young guy, of course.

Later on, someone at the table hit the Bad Beat Jackpot (for $27,000), which we all won a % share of. We had to get out our licenses, and in the process, I noticed that his was from Missouri.

The table was pretty friendly, especially since everyone had now won a bunch of money, so he and I started talking. 6'5" and 245 pounds. He had that wide chest that just strained the fabric of his shirt to the breaking point, a nice tapered V shape, and arms that filled the sleeves to capacity.

And, ironically enough, considering Flexodus' recent post about Gym sightings, he's living in Kansas City, MO. In town for business, and at the casino with some old friends (who were also at our table), and an all around nice guy. He played soccer in college, but I never found out where.
  #549   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 9th, 2005, 07:31 PM

ottomun6
I was driving and noticed a couple of young men crossing the street, Both were slender at first glance, but then I noticed the second guy had a seriously perky pair of pecs holding his t-shirt out from his chest. The first guy was more of a swimmer's build( 5'9", 155 lbs), but the second guy had to be packing an extra 20 lbs of muscle.
I later noticed a small guy (about 5'5", 120 lbs) walking down a hallway. I was behind him and noticed that he had the walk of a jock. Then I glanced down at his calves and almost gasped --they were wide and very thick! Its no wonder he didn't wear socks, they would have stretched the elastic to the breaking point then collaped down to his ankles! And as I anylazed his jock walk I realized he was bowlegged, ...beefed up calves and bowlegged!! WOW! I think he must be a sprinter.
  #550   Add to hulkmuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 10th, 2005, 04:42 PM
OPA!

hulkmuscle
Send a message via Yahoo to hulkmuscle
Gay Day at Six Flags

We went with friends to the second annual Gay Day at Six Flags(NJ). It was very nice, from 6pm-1am Friday night. Big turnout, but not so bad that you had to wait on line for long. Got all the major coasters in. Anyway, there was a big NYC contingency, and it seemed like half of Chelsea (and 3/4 of my gym) showed up, including some of the big bb's. What was nice about the whole experience though was that many of the guys who won't acknowledge you in the gym were suddenly making eye contact and saying hi or waving hello. I dunno, maybe it's the air in NJ, or it's just the evening had a such a friendly glow to it. Very comforting.

I have to comment on one especialy handsome young guy, probably no more than 21-22. Redhead, with the biggest v-taper I've seen in a long time. Truly breathtaking: he almost didn't have a waist. He was with his boyfriend, a blonde twinkie type. They had on matching madras shorts, as if they'd just come off a sailboat. Cute beyond words.

P.S. There were an unusually large number of muscular men on the Spongebob Squarepants simulator ride. Can anyone explain this phenomenon?
Just a piece of sky?

The Follies of Greg
  #551   Add to Yachirobi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 10th, 2005, 08:29 PM
R O C K S T A R

I can't explain the Bodybuilder/Spongebob connection but I completely agree that there is some weird link between the two. A long time ago I was working in a small retail store and we sold, among other things, large Spongebob stickers (this is around the time he debuted so 2000ish?) That store provided many muscle sightings* and my first was a guy with perfect, boulder pecs torturing a tiny white t-shirt who was looking for stickers for a motorbike helmet. Among others he was seriously considering a Spongebob.

*and babe sightings, non-muscle hunk sightings, weirdo sightings, WTF sightings...I saw everything there.
  #552   Add to CanadianGordon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 13th, 2005, 12:09 AM

The last little while at work I've been inundated with muscle guys...

I'm so happy we got a desk I can hide behind.
My crotch I mean.
lol.

Too many to mention but all Young, bulging and built.
And showing it off too...
I may faint...
  #553   Add to jerseyflex's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 13th, 2005, 01:46 PM

jerseyflex is on a distinguished road
dude.......where do you work? are you hiring?

LOL

muscle sightings always inject a little something extra into the next workout - i had a great one this weekend - this guy had to be a NPC level competitor and my workouts the past 2 days have rocked
  #554   Add to CanadianGordon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 13th, 2005, 09:22 PM

We're not hiring at the moment, and I'm not naming the place on here. lol.

It's a private condo tho. Where the semi rich love to play. OR at least pretend to.. lol.
I'm a Security guard at the front desk.
  #555   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 15th, 2005, 08:33 AM

Muscle at the airport---who'd a thunk?

Yowza! You'll love this---at the Columbus Ohio, airport, this past weekend, I was standing in line to go through the metal detector, when the guy ahead of me took off his bulky wrist watch to go through the detector.

Now, this guy was about my height (say 6'3" or so. I could look him in the eye.) and about 40-60# bigger than me, say he was 250#- 260# ? Very fit.

He had dark brown hair and eyes, and a closely trimmed set of sideburns and patch of hair (what's the slang name for this?) under his lower lip. I talked to him briefly about his watch (he chose to take it off, no one asked him. It was so bulky it would set off the alarms) and he struck me as very INTENSE. He stared hard at me through his yellow tinted sunglasses. He was wearing dark pants (very well tailored) and a short sleeved, dark button silk shirt with a collar. His forearms were immense, very thick and veiny. Both of his elbows had large surgical scars running through the outer groove of his elbow. I assume he had tendinitis or some such condition corrected.

I was wondering who he was. He had the height, but not the bulk to be an NFL lineman. He wasn't bulky/bulgy enough to be a pro body builder, but the surgical scars and the bulky forearms made me think he had had some sort of sports related injury......?

Anyway, I get home and am channel surfing. I turn on WWF or whatever it's called. The guy from the airport was there. His stage name is "The Animal" Bautista! Big dude, good looking, major pecs and arms and legs. And, just like at the airport....very INTENSE!!!!

Good thing I didn't piss him off!

Mdlftr
[Who is being careful going through the metal detectors these days! ]
  #556   Add to Yachirobi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 15th, 2005, 10:21 AM
R O C K S T A R

Bautista?!! You saw Bautista?!! I hate you, Mdlftr.

okay, not really, but... BAUTISTA!!! How did you restrain yourself from ripping his clothes off in public?
  #557   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 15th, 2005, 12:49 PM

survival instincts....

Uh, Yach,

Did you read the part about him "outweighing me by 40-60#"?

Did you also read the part about him "being INTENSE"?

[HINT:"INTENSE" is code for "Barely under control"]

My parents didn't raise me to have a death wish, thank you very much!

I just wave him on by....

#558   Add to kfarnz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 16th, 2005, 08:01 AM

kfarnz is on a distinguished road
I didn't know who this was -- so had to Google him.

Batista: http://media.sports.ign.com/articles...g_2929017.html
  #559   Add to ethernet_jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 16th, 2005, 08:19 AM

ethernet_jock
Send a message via Yahoo to ethernet_jock
holy shit - I would not dream of F*n with that guy either...

and I even know how to fight!

What a thing to see tho... totally.
  #560   Add to CanadianGordon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 16th, 2005, 10:31 PM

OMG!

I would love to take him into a dark room to frisk him!

Remember, I am a security guard.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options