The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 48 votes, 3.17 average. Display Modes
  #881   Add to wolfotehmoon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 22nd, 2009, 02:47 PM

wolfotehmoon is on a distinguished road
I work at a gym, but surprisingly, I usually don't have much to report since I'm not in the main building most of the day, and when I work out on my lunch break, no one's there. Today, I woke up late, though, and didn't have a chance to take a break, so I decided to work out after I got off instead. Seemed like a good idea.

Wrong. x3 I had to switch up the order of my whole routine because a whole crew of beefy black guys were monopolizing the squat racks. If they hadn't been so big and intimidating, I'd have been pissed off, but instead I ended up shyly sneaking a few glances. Awe-inspiring. :O Every single one of them had their sleeves cut off, so you could see their arms (17 inchers and up). x3

I also have a couple of big coworkers. The guy who's in my department is a huge college lineman (300+ pounds) who's just egotistical enough for me to not be attracted to him (which is good, since I have to work with him every day, including pool time >>). The other guy works the front desk. He's thick as fuck all over: traps, chest, arms, forearms, calves, and I would guess thighs too, as well as just enough belly to look big and powerful. Nice for a twenty-something. To be honest, though, I admire his physical size and strength (saw him benching 225+ with his feet on the bench last year) more than anything else, and would love to work out with him sometime. I don't really know him, though, and he seems really quiet (at least when I'm around). So I haven't really ever talked to him, which, in turn, means I'm way too chicken to ask. :X Ah well.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #882   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2009, 07:45 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Genetic advantages

I was on the subway last night, (Friday) heading home to the 'burbs after a long day. A bunch of 20-somethings got on, obviously headed home after a fun evening. Three girls, all giggly, two guys, relatively quieter.

The three girls: fairly tall and robust. Not fat, not skinny, but solid. Two brunettes, one blond. The blond was a big girl - about 5'9", close to 180#, solid, pretty. Sturdy build.

The two guys - like night and day. Smaller guy - about160# (if that) maybe 5'8", skinny as a rail, collared knit shirt and jeans, buzz cut. His bud - BIG. Blonde and receding hairline, not what you'd call handsome - deepset eyes, round cheeks, proportionate nose, average chin. Could be a big eastern European type -- think east German or Polish. Seemed like an affable type, reasonably animated and intelligent when talking with his friends. Clearly the dominant ALPHA in this group.

His body was something else. About 6'2" or 6'3", maybe 230# to 240", solid. Torso was tapered to the waist, but not ridiculously so. Legs were sturdy through the jeans. His arms were amazing. He had the thickest wrists I've EVER seen. They must have been at LEAST 8" around. His forearms were HUGE. Standing next to his buddy, I'm not exaggerating when I say that the big dude's forearms were the same size or bigger than the skinny guy's thighs. His biceps bulged up everytime he twisted his arm as he was hanging onto the overhead pole for standing passengers. Upper arms were 18" easy, without flexing. Wide feet, EEs at a guess. HE didn't look like he worked out to sculpt his muscles. He looked like he was just a naturally BIG boy, who would literally EXPLODE if he ever really got into bodybuilding!

Talk about major genetic advantages! I read once that the ultimate size of your upper arms is approximately 3 X your wrist size. Then this guy could legitimately have 24" arms someday. Without "pharmaceutical enhancements"!

YOWZA!

#883   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2009, 01:27 PM

BBMikeNJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BBMikeNJ Send a message via Yahoo to BBMikeNJ
Md....Love your description of the big dude. Love seeing genetic freaks who have tremendous potential to get super thick and solid. Your description of his forearms was too good...thanks!
  #884   Add to erinbbby's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2009, 06:33 PM

erinbbby is on a distinguished road
Wish I could go back in time...

U have those sightings that are sooo good they stick with you forever? I got one that i always remember and wish i could go back in time and see it again. (And btw this IS NOT EXAGGERATED!!!)
At my old high school we had this lock in thing where we would stay overnight and decorate the school to get ready for a big rivalry game. It was kinda dumb and my friends and i were just sneaking off and getting stoned the entire time. Anyway everyone was there and that means that this kid named Alex was there too. He was my biggest muscle dream. He had a power lifters body at 18- Thick in every place. Barrel chested, 18" plus arms, and he was handsome as all hell. Plus he was only 5'7-5'8 and i got it out for the short stocky type. So we are all getting ready for bed that night and we are in this big room together. He starts to change right in front of me and i almost came right there. He pulls off his shirt and i get to see his massive pecs and muscle gut. And to top it off he was hairy as hell . But then he dropped his jeans... he was wearing green briefs and he was hung like a fucking horse. His bulge was just obscene. I looked around and it caught the attention of 10 other jealous guys. His pubes were sprouting from all the edges and his cock just looked thick as hell. I could not believe it. Man he was a solid 10 in my book... plus he just lifted all day but was not some jock asshole cuz he didn play sports. he was a really nice kid..With a HUGE penis.
  #885   Add to elysiumfields's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 4th, 2009, 02:17 PM

elysiumfields is on a distinguished road
Coming back from a family meal at a restuarant on the South Bank in central London i saw this BIG Alpha hunk out with his little daughter and partner. Disappeared into the London Aquarium.. Could get just one shot but thats all thats needed.

http://i26.tinypic.com/x56szn.jpg
  #886   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 4th, 2009, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiumfields View Post
Coming back from a family meal at a restuarant on the South Bank in central London i saw this BIG Alpha hunk out with his little daughter and partner. Disappeared into the London Aquarium.. Could get just one shot but thats all thats needed.

Very handsome!

He looks like a model!

....Maybe "The Model"? ....hmmmm???/
  #887   Add to wolfotehmoon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 4th, 2009, 05:39 PM

wolfotehmoon is on a distinguished road
Erin, that guy sounds amazing... Man, I wish I could get a look at him. There was a football player like that at my school when I was a freshman, but I always averted my gaze because I was afraid he'd catch me staring or something x3 It's cool when guys like that are nice tho.
  #888   Add to cozman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 4th, 2009, 06:32 PM

cozman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to cozman
Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiumfields View Post

Holy shit! He's AWESOME as hell! Nice job on getting his pic. How tall was he? Was his partner a male? If so, what did he look like?
  #889   Add to elysiumfields's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 5th, 2009, 05:30 AM

Unfortunately Cozman he was a with a woman [wife or girlfriend-likely the former coz of the little girl holding his hand out of shot]..

But theres no harm in fantasising that he could 'bat for the other team' so to speak..!

And he was a tad taller than me and i'm 5ft 9in, so i guess he was definately around the 6ft mark.. and he had a rough English [south London?] accent
  #890   Add to DaBigGuy1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 7th, 2009, 02:42 AM
DaBigGuy1

DaBigGuy1 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to DaBigGuy1
Early Morning Muscle.....

Was working out at my gym at 2AM, and normally there is maybe 2 - 3 people at the gym, maximum.

Tonight, there were 4 people there, including myself. And rarely does this happen at this time of night, but I see this HUGE, and I mean HUGE bodybuilder in the gym. He is not lifting very heavy, but he is consistent and lifting at a good clip (must have been his "light" day! ). This guy was IMMENSE...I'm talking Kai Greene sized huge, although he was taller at about my height at 6' 1"

So, we are going through our workouts and I am never one to bother anyone while they are training, and tonight, although I was sorely tempted, I did not. But lo and behold as I am at the water fountain he walks up, thick thighs and all and says "how's it going? Great having the gym to ourselves, isn't it?" he says with a grin. And I say "that's why this is the only time I come here!". We both chuckle a bit and get on with our workouts.... kind of a Muscle Comraderie. On the way out, I nod to him and he gives me the thumbs up and grins back. Made for a GREAT workout and total motivation for tonight!

Ron III---III
  #891   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 7th, 2009, 03:50 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Ron:

Next time...

"Man, yer huge! Do you compete?"

He'll say "yes" or "no," but either way it's a chance to introduce yourself (and maybe he'll do the same.)

xoxo

Richard
  #892   Add to tjstoys's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 9th, 2009, 01:20 PM

tjstoys is on a distinguished road
OMG! Just got back from Costco....

One of the biggest guys I have ever seen waiting in front of the store when we got there. About 6ft or so and had to be atleast 250lbs. His arms where so big they had to be 20". His pecs I would guess 50" plus easily and he wore a white spandex shirt the lifted those pecs so the were sticking out a few inches further than his stomach. So were walking up to the store staring at him and two guys come out of the automotive door each rolling a tire to him and they say something to him and he shakes them off like "no thats alright thanks anyway" then he takes the tire from each of them and picks them up off the ground and starts carrying them. Holy Shit you should have seen his arms explode and every single person took notice of him then. As he walked past I had to turn around and watch him walk away and damn if his ass wasn't the kind you dream of in blue spandex shorts, I was totally hard in seconds. This guy will easily be in my dreams for months and months to come.
  #893   Add to Spooky's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 9th, 2009, 02:17 PM

Spooky is on a distinguished road
I would be creeped out if I was the guy that you were staring at with a boner.
  #894   Add to elysiumfields's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 23rd, 2009, 02:56 PM

Two sightings from an Asian [US=South Asian] Festival and a Fun Fair in my local park recently.

http://i29.tinypic.com/10r1zyf.jpg

http://i29.tinypic.com/2qkt736.jpg

and..

http://i27.tinypic.com/2100y06.jpg
  #895   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 4th, 2009, 06:33 PM

More a beef sighting than a muscle sighting per se:

I went to my chiropractor after work this afternoon and two other guys were signing in at the front desk the same time I was, one of whom was really hot. Probably 2-3 inches taller than I am, so 6'1 or thereabouts, and easily 30-40 lbs. heavier than I am, which made him 240-250. About 40, salt and pepper short hair, sort of a combination goatee / chin strap facial hair configuration.

Very broad shoulders, very thick through the chest, big beefy arms, a bit of a gut but nothing out of proportion. He looked like a biker and sure enough (when I stepped out to retrieve my book from the car) there was a bright shiny big beefy motorcycle in the parking lot.

Total "sighting" time all of about three minutes, not even long enough to see whether he was interested in making eye contact. Naturally, he was gone by the time I came out.

Not many guys make me feel like a widdul girl but he did! :-)

xoxo

Richard
  #896   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2009, 11:32 AM

BBMikeNJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BBMikeNJ Send a message via Yahoo to BBMikeNJ
Today at my gym, a big guy came in, had an Italian flag tattoo on his delt that said underneath "Made in Italy". He was built like Tony Maxim (tonymaxim.com),roid gut and all. Had on a thick gold-chain necklace. He was doing shrugs near me, and when he was done with one set, he looked at himself in mirror, then looked at me and said, "this things turning into a choker on me," indicating his chain. It was digging into his thick neck a little bit. I said, "you need to add some more links." He liked that, and smiled real wide. He said, "yeah, but my mom gave me this." I said, "Tell her you need a bigger one, and you'll use this one as a bracelet." He laughed again, then waddled away, all proud, arms jutting out from his lats.
  #897   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2009, 11:49 AM

Great visuals, Mike!

I had at least two "woof!" sightings this weekend.

First was Saturday night when we took Naoyuki's parents to see "Julie and Julia" at the Regal 18 / IMAX. Came out of Theatre # 12 and there was this young guy standing there, waiting for the rest of his party to catch up. Maybe 25, my height, built like a total frickin' brick shithouse, wearing a painted on white Aberfitch t-shirt that did nothing to hide his waaaaay broad shoulders, bulging traps, thick neck, arms pushing 20 inches, and six-pack abs. Whoosh!

Next day at Darwin Martin House, less spectacular but no less yummy. Maybe 35, 6 ft, bald and/or shaved him, a good 200-210 lbs., all of it in his chest, shoulders, arms. Decent legs too. Shorts, nice tight-fitting ribbed t-shirt.

Mmmm!

I don't know what they're putting in the water these days but I'm enjoying it! :-)

xoxo

richard
  #898   Add to CreatineBoy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2009, 12:20 AM

CreatineBoy is on a distinguished road
this is what I saw today

http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/x...liisFriend.jpg
http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/x...iFriend2-1.jpg
http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/x...liifriend3.jpg
  #899   Add to 1bigwoof's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 15th, 2009, 06:04 AM
MASS Matters

1bigwoof is on a distinguished road
Nice find....thanks for sharing! I just wish he didn't have the tattoo...the bod is great but the artwork is very distracting
  #900   Add to DaBigGuy1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 15th, 2009, 01:09 PM
DaBigGuy1

DaBigGuy1 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to DaBigGuy1
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bigwoof View Post
Nice find....thanks for sharing! I just wish he didn't have the tattoo...the bod is great but the artwork is very distracting
I know what you mean, 1bigwoof!

I recently went to BB contest and I saw a heavyweight onstage and he had a great physique, but when he turned around his back was one big billboard full of tattoos! And this DEFINITELY obscured the view of whatever fine muscle detail he had and he came in third place. And I can bet that one or more of the judges were probably turned off by the tats. And yes, people will scream about how it shouldn't have made a difference, etc etc etc, but it does, and it's just the way it is. Tattoos are not to everyone's taste (I say to each his own, not that I hate or like them (Indifferent) although I'll never bother with one...)

Ron III----III
  #901   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 24th, 2009, 08:00 PM
Flaming Dreamer

Ogun is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ogun Send a message via Skype™ to Ogun
I just started going back to the gym at my college. A guy there, Travis, helped show me the ropes. He was in good shape- not huge, but well-built, and boy was he hot! His pecs pumped up a bit from his workout under his tee. I tried not to stare and concentrate on my workout...

My Squiby!
php

My Brute! (non-Muxxu) http://perveron.mybrute.com
Muxxu info: RedCrab
  #902   Add to saab's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 28th, 2009, 08:48 PM

saab is on a distinguished road
Flew back from Las Vegas today and noticed a lot of well-built men and women at the airport this morning. Thought it was really strange. Then I realized it was the Olympia weekend there. Wish I would've known so I could have gone by to check out the vendors and seen what i could have got for free! Sat next to a cool couple on the plane and they asked if i was there for the event and I said I was just there to throw some money away I didn't need . We talked about training and eating and such for a while then i had to catch some zzzz's. The girlfriend was there to compete but not the guy. He had some good size on him- a whole lot bigger than me, but had a gut on him. He said he competed on some jr levels but not this year because he was trying to bulk up as much as possible. Hopefully I can use some of their tips to change up my training and add on some good bulk. Great people by the way- wish i wasn't so tired but staying up 24 hours playing black jack will do that to you.
  #903   Add to traveller's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 30th, 2009, 12:34 AM

traveller
When I finally got my lazy butt to the gym late this evening, I didn't expect to see any real eye candy. The fates, however, proved me wrong when I noticed a 6'5", 250-lb, lean, muscled, bearded college football player periodically passing by where I was working out. The guy was hunky. He resembles the actor, Dylan Bruno, who plays an FBI agent on the TV series, "Numb3rs," except this guy at the gym had muscles, e.g., 19"+ arms (which aren't that big given his height and large frame), a big chest that stuck over his flat abs, and he even had decent calves for someone that tall. I got a better view of his butt when he started squatting a few squat cages down from where I was stretching and squatting.

When I stopped by the men's locker room to wash up before leaving the gym, I found my hunk du jour flexing in the sink area where there are mirrors on the wall in front of the sinks and on the opposite wall. While he was doing a double-bicep pose, I started talking to him. I learned that he's interested in football, and doesn't plan to compete in bodybuilding. He's playing ball at a local community college, but plans to attend a western university like ASU or BYU which are both actively recruiting him. I warned him that the LDS (i.e., Mormons) will try to convert him if he goes to BYU. I wished him luck and left the gym with a smile. He is such a cutie. I hope he's there tomorrow night.

--traveller
  #904   Add to jtravel29's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 24th, 2009, 01:45 PM

jtravel29 is on a distinguished road
At the gym today saw a guy in his 20's that was classic ectomorph - probably something like 6'1" with long legs/arms.

He was doing a leg workout - squats and one legged squats with some serious weight. Had gained some serious strength in his upper body - he won't ever be huge and I think if you saw him and estimated strength versus actual strength it would be shocking.
  #905   Add to wesman123's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 24th, 2009, 03:48 PM

wesman123 is on a distinguished road
Ectomorph

How shocking was his lifts, does he look strong or suprisely strong for his built.
  #906   Add to jtravel29's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 24th, 2009, 10:11 PM

jtravel29 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by wesman123 View Post
How shocking was his lifts, does he look strong or suprisely strong for his built.
Yup - you got it: surprisely strong for his built. One of those typical ectomorph frame guys that you are a bit shocked when you see them cranking out heavy weights.
  #907   Add to not2bright's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 11th, 2010, 05:14 PM

not2bright is on a distinguished road
(This is a future muscle sighting.)

We have a new employee starting at my job next week, and I just found out that he is an amateur bodybuilder. I did some Google sleuthing and saw his name on some local competition results from a few years ago, where he took first place in his weight class. I wasn't involved in his interviews, but am told that he's "huge."

When I meet him, should I just cop a feel of his biceps instead of shaking his hand?
  #908   Add to 1bigwoof's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 11th, 2010, 07:39 PM
MASS Matters

New Employee

Might be a little too forward....I'd suggest volunteering to take his pic for the employee ID badge. After the face pic, tell him that torso pics are now mandatory as well.
  #909   Add to not2bright's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 15th, 2010, 04:08 PM

not2bright is on a distinguished road
(My future muscle sighting from two posts up is now an actual sighting.)

The guy is MASSIVE! He's about 5'10" and 240 pounds. And he wore a short sleeve shirt, even though it was only about 32 degrees (F). He stretched a few times during our morning meeting, and I almost gasped out loud. I'd guess his arms are at least 18.5 inches.

I'm looking forward to the next few weeks!
  #910   Add to 1bigwoof's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 15th, 2010, 05:30 PM
MASS Matters

So glad to get your report....am delighted he did not disappoint. I hope this actual post is the first of many to come!
  #911   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 24th, 2010, 01:16 PM

I've seen this guy at the gym many times before but today I had to laugh:

He's tall, very handsome in a Brendan (Brandon?) Routh sort of way, semi-geeky Clark Kent glasses, very well built, and obviously strong.

He was doing bench press in very methodical fashion, starting at 135 and then adding weight in a very precise fashion, 185, 225, 275 (2 plates on each end plus a quarter on each end), and then -- piece de la resistance -- he added two 10s and two 2.5's, so *exactly* 300 lbs., which he did easy as pie fo 2 reps. (I'm guessing he's 6'3 and about 210 so a nice weight...)

I wanted to rib him about it -- I'm inclined to agree with Josh my trainer that nickels and 2.5s are for arm workouts, not bench! But, as usual, I held my tongue; I don't like to intrude.

Then I saw him in the locker room. Sooooo nice. Just from the back but such a nice back, thick, meaty, very well defined, and with thick meaty triceps and biceps (no calves, naturally.) Smooth even skin, nice tan.

Me oh my.

xoxo

Richard
  #912   Add to Jack of Blades's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 10th, 2010, 04:29 PM

Jack of Blades is on a distinguished road
Lorenzo Beckeralike

Hey guys, not posted much on here but been a lurker for an age.

So I've recently started doing regular training at my local gym to get fit and strong for an upcoming wedding, and apart from the PT there, who is unsurprisingly built, fit and gorgeous, there hasn't been much eyecandy.

Until now.

I'm on the bike, really enjoying the workout, bopping along to a merry ditty in my head when this utterly HUGE kid comes in from nowhere and wonders round a bit and goes ofver with the other young rugby players that came in.
Now I'd say this guy was about 18 from his build, just with youthful looks. I discreetly watch his activity, and after standing watching his mates (and holding his crotch a lot. Secret admirer?) he began lifting some serious weights. Anyway, time goes by, I manage to congratulate him on his excellent build when we're both at the water cooler, I finish my workout and go.

On my way out, I see Mr Hunk PT, and comment on the purple shirted fit guy who looked quite young, about 18 I say. Oh yeah, says he. "He's actually 16." I was like WTF?!?!?! Crazy genes, good diet and or possibly "supplements", but whatever it might be, I've got a local Lorenzo Becker. He's not THAT big, but he's still totally built for his age.

"So did I, which at least proved I wasn't. Then I decided I was a lemon for a while. I kept myself amused jumping in and out of a Gin and Tonic."

"Where did you find a Gin and Tonic?"

"Weell.. I didn't. I found a small lake that thought it was a Gin and Tonic and jumped in and out of that. At least I think it thought it was a Gin and Tonic."
  #913   Add to Yachirobi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 11th, 2010, 04:20 AM
R O C K S T A R

Yachirobi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Yachirobi
I had a nice one the other day at work--a sign of spring! Two scruffy, skaterish guys came in, both barely out of high school. One was really skinny but his friend was taller, blond, and athletic but with giant pecs to die for! His chest was probably disproportionate to the rest of his body but it looked fantastic anyway. The way they pushed out of his skinny black t-shirt was great! He had a handsome face too, definitely the type ready for modeling were the right person to see him.

I even started flirting with him even though I didn't mean to. I could kick myself over what I said to him. It was meant to be innocent but I quickly realized my true feelings could easily be discerned from what I said (I won't put it up here because I'm paranoid. Sorry.) But he didn't catch on... or didn't mind... I hope he comes to the store more often!
  #914   Add to flexsex's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 15th, 2010, 12:18 PM

flexsex
Send a message via AIM to flexsex Send a message via Yahoo to flexsex
SF Golds Soma

Saw a huge short Asian guy working out this AM - Daryl Gee, I think. Shirtless in the locker room, teeny tiny waist and unflexed lats which flared out at 45 degree angles. Ginormous!
  #915   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 3rd, 2010, 09:07 AM

Saw a totally huge guy at the new gym today. Probably 6 ft and I'm guessing 300 lbs. of solid muscle, minimum. Extremely wide shoulders, traps up to his ears, massive arms and chest, a bit of gut (but not much.) My guess is if he stood next to my friend David from Seattle (who weighs in at 270 lbs., all muscle) David would look slender -- and I'd look like a midget.

Plus: 40-45, dark hair, 5 o'clock shadow at 11 a.m., totally frickin' WOOF! Naturally, a gold band on the second finger of his left hand but still!

xoxo

Richard
  #916   Add to suma's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 3rd, 2010, 12:41 PM

suma is on a distinguished road
NY has sooooo much muscle, send some down here.
  #917   Add to digger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 3rd, 2010, 04:56 PM

digger is on a distinguished road
Well, get some info. Make friends, Richard. If possible, pix, dammit, pix.

If you can ensure he'll be around, maybe I'll fly out and we can arrange a line up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arpeejay View Post
Saw a totally huge guy at the new gym today. Probably 6 ft and I'm guessing 300 lbs. of solid muscle, minimum. Extremely wide shoulders, traps up to his ears, massive arms and chest, a bit of gut (but not much.) My guess is if he stood next to my friend David from Seattle (who weighs in at 270 lbs., all muscle) David would look slender -- and I'd look like a midget.

Plus: 40-45, dark hair, 5 o'clock shadow at 11 a.m., totally frickin' WOOF! Naturally, a gold band on the second finger of his left hand but still!

xoxo

Richard
  #918   Add to freakyhugemuscl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 7th, 2010, 12:59 PM

freakyhugemuscl is on a distinguished road
saw a good one yesterday:

went to the sauna, it was a quiet evening, only clothes of 1 other person in dressing room, stepped into the cabin and to my delight in there was a humongous muscle stud! Mountains of muscle bulging all over, very low bodyfat, and sweat dripping of him... yummie. He looked italian and I started talking to him. Appears he was from Milan, was visiting the region with his girlfriend (bummer) but she didn't like sauna. His English was so sexy - his bod even more. He was 25 years old and had been working out since 15, he said he weighed 237lbs at 5'9, sure showed! What really got me going was the fact he said his gf told him he was big enough but he wanted more!!! I asked him how big he wanted to get then, but he didn't give a number cause he found that to be setting a limit. Chatted for about 10 minutes but then his session was over. Man, too bad I won't be seeing him anymore... Had to write about this.
  #919   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 8th, 2010, 07:35 AM

Italian muscleman sighting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakyhugemuscl View Post
saw a good one yesterday:

went to the sauna, it was a quiet evening, only clothes of 1 other person in dressing room, stepped into the cabin and to my delight in there was a humongous muscle stud! Mountains of muscle bulging all over, very low bodyfat, and sweat dripping of him... yummie. He looked italian and I started talking to him. Appears he was from Milan, was visiting the region with his girlfriend (bummer) but she didn't like sauna. His English was so sexy - his bod even more. He was 25 years old and had been working out since 15, he said he weighed 237lbs at 5'9, sure showed! What really got me going was the fact he said his gf told him he was big enough but he wanted more!!! I asked him how big he wanted to get then, but he didn't give a number cause he found that to be setting a limit. Chatted for about 10 minutes but then his session was over. Man, too bad I won't be seeing him anymore... Had to write about this.
Freaky,
Thanks for sharing this one! I LOVE these sightings of big Italian musclemen! I still remember Franco Columbo (Arnold's old buddy), Mike Mentzer, Mike Dragna and Frank Zane. All of them are at least part Italian, and they were all awesome!!

I'm in a famous U.S. city, which is currently having the spring surge of tourists, here to see the sights. As I was sitting out on an outdoor patio having lunch, I saw a beautiful (and beautifully dressed) Italian couple come down the patio for a late lunch. She was about 5'6", maybe 120#, long dark hair, flashing dark eyes, dressed in a short spring dress, with bangles on her tanned arms, and sandals on her feet, showcasing her long legs. Beautiful face, full lips, high cheek bones, heart-shaped face. Gorgeous! As for him: Tall (6'2" to 6'3") Weight (total guess here: maybe 195-215#) short, dark wavy touseled hair. Handsome face in a classic dark Italian way: heavy black brows, thick eyelashes, strong chin, high cheek bones. He was dressed in linen slacks and a short sleeved, "loose" casual linen shirt with a tan and dark pattern. He had a discrete ("expensive") tank watch on one wrist and a small gold braclet with heavy links next to the watch. Even though he was tall, you could definitely see the muscle on his arms as his heavy, defined triceps jumped and bulged as he moved his arms. The shirt was cut full enough that nothing strained, but you could see that he had very broad shoulders, an ample, defined chest and big arms, with a tight waist even under the obscuring, fashionable shirt. His legs filled out the pants very well, also!

Very tastefully, fashionably dressed couple -- without screaming "designer!" and beautiful to look at. Italians have some of the most beautiful men and women on the planet!

Mdlftr
  #920   Add to tjstoys's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 23rd, 2010, 03:01 PM

tjstoys is on a distinguished road
One of My Most Huge Muscle Sighting Ever!!!

I was at my local Walgreen's this past weekend and was coming back to the register to check out and BAM! The guy at the ATM facing away from me was a huge muscle freak! He was over 6'2" and at least 275lbs easy. His back was amazing and his traps were huge.

I got in the line where I could watch him at the ATM. He turned around and his Arms where at least 21" and his chest 60+". God he walked right up to me in stood in line next to me I looked at his face and couldnt believe it I knew him. It was Stonehengexxl who does webcam shows on all sorts of sites. I hope these pics work so you can see for your self.

http://ManifestMuscle.com/perflgn/pi...mb/TN_LIVE.jpghttp://manifestmuscle.com/perflgn/pi...L/IMG_0892.jpg

http://manifestmuscle.com/perflgn/pi...n_IMG_0884.jpghttp://manifestmuscle.com/perflgn/pi...eXXL/Rock2.jpg

http://manifestmen.site.metrixstream...g?size=420x236

So I write him to make sure it was him and here's the e-mail! Read mine at the bottom first.

Subject: Re: West Palm Beach???
To: "Tim John" tjstoys2003@XXXXXXXXXXXX
Date: Sunday, April 18, 2010, 3:04 PM

u did

on vacation

want a personal session?

To: stonehengexxl@XXXXXXX
Sent: Sun, April 18, 2010 3:18:48 AM
Subject: West Palm Beach???

You might think I'm crazy but I think I saw you in a Walgreen's today in West Palm Beach? I have had a few web cam sessions with you and I really think it was you. If it was are you just visiting or do you live here?

TJ

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options