The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 48 votes, 3.17 average. Display Modes
  #361   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 5th, 2004, 08:20 AM

glammaman2000
Send a message via Yahoo to glammaman2000
right,brent

the Mexicans who come up here tend to be rural people(poblanos,campesinos)they usually have more Indian blood&can be a bit mush-mouthed.they also still use Indian names for some plants&animals(because they were there before the Spaniards)
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #362   Add to ARCHEON's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 5th, 2004, 10:17 AM
Registered Abs User

ARCHEON
Send a message via AIM to ARCHEON
A Nice Birthday Surprise

Yesterday was my birthday and a friend took me out for a little day trip to Malibu. We stopped for a tour of the Adamson House and then had lunch at Paradise Cove. Paradise Cove is somewhat recognizable from the long-running television series The Rockford Files with James Garner (his trailer sits on the beach at Paradise Cove).

Anyhow, we?re eating lunch outdoors in a quaint beachside restaurant on what is apparently an incredible postcard-perfect day. It?s sunny, warm and people are enjoying themselves. Everyone?s taking in the sun and the calm ocean water is a perfect shade of emerald and blue (I think Malibu dyes their ocean water).

As we?re finishing lunch, several young men (early to mid-twenties) walk by where we?re sitting outdoors and on the beach. They begin to take off their t-shirts, short and shoes. One of them pulls off his t-shirt and begins to display a remarkable set of abs that look like the back of an egg carton. Deep and defined, his eight-pack abs are exposed as his shirt is rising up. I?m intently watching this as he pulls his shirt over his chest in difficulty and begins to reveal full, thick pecs with deep cleavage. His friends were nonplussed by this activity. His cargo shorts hide his thigh development but not the wide sweep of his calfs. At this point I?m beginning to have a ?10? moment (the movie with Dudley Moore) and everything is beginning to move in slow motion. The sun is catching this man?s body casting shadows and perfectly accentuating his incredible development. All of a sudden, my friend swats me on the arm and says, ?Hellooo!?

It was the best birthday gift I got that day.
  #363   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 5th, 2004, 07:11 PM

ottomun6
Send a message via Yahoo to ottomun6
Happy birthday Archeon!!
With sightings like that, I might have to hang out with you for the next birthday!
  #364   Add to Notbigenuff's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 5th, 2004, 07:14 PM

Notbigenuff
Send a message via AIM to Notbigenuff Send a message via Yahoo to Notbigenuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARCHEON
... I?m intently watching this as he pulls his shirt over his chest in difficulty and begins to reveal full, thick pecs with deep cleavage. His friends were nonplussed by this activity. His cargo shorts hide his thigh development but not the wide sweep of his calfs. At this point I?m beginning to have a ?10? moment (the movie with Dudley Moore) and everything is beginning to move in slow motion. The sun is catching this man?s body casting shadows and perfectly accentuating his incredible development. All of a sudden, my friend swats me on the arm and says, ?Hellooo!?

It was the best birthday gift I got that day.
Yeah, who needs presents when "gifts" like these are around. I hope all your birthdays are at least this happy!
  #365   Add to ARCHEON's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 5th, 2004, 09:58 PM
Registered Abs User

ARCHEON
Send a message via AIM to ARCHEON
Thanks Ottomun and Notbigenuff for the birthday wishes. It certainly turned out to be a birthday I won't forget for a very long, long time!
  #366   Add to traveller's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 6th, 2004, 06:39 AM

traveller
shirtless trainer in men's locker room

At Gold's Gym in Campbell, CA, there's a trainer who's about 5'10"-5'11" and at least 240-250 lbs. His short hair and his stocky muscular build reminds me of a very buff football coach. Yesterday morning, I walked into the men's locker room where I was pleasantly stunned to see that guy shirtless with BIG pecs framed by W-I-D-E shoulders sitting on a bench reading the label of some supplement bottle. I had a strong urge to sit on his lap and stick my face between his pecs. I like his body's V-taper--his waist is proportional to his thick, wide build but he doesn't have a fat or even bloated gut. On the way out of the locker room, I got to see his shirtless back while he stood--big, and heavily muscled--DROOL. Now whenever I see him on the gym's main floor, I mentally undress him. :^)

Traveller
  #367   Add to NYCmscl4mscl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 20th, 2004, 03:02 PM
NYCMscl4Mscl

NYCmscl4mscl is on a distinguished road
Muscle Sighting AND FEELING!

At a Halloween Party a couple years ago, there was a broad-shouldered Frankenstein walking around---when he took off his shoulder pads, I told him he was a great Frankenstein w/the big shoulders and then touched his arm, feeling what I assumed was another false body part--hard, plastic covering around his arm--I said enthusiastically, "Great fake arm." He told me it was NOT fake--I was surprised, so he responded by pulling up his sleeve and flexing his bicep, which of course felt just as hard as it had under the sleeve. Now, this guy was at the party with his girlfriend (I forget her costume--but based on how this story ends, perhaps she should dress as a fag-hag next time), but I asked him to go in to bathroom to show me more of his original costume--as in birthday suit--he proceeded to take his shirt off and flex and let me feel--and joked how he should have been one of the dancers at the party who were hired to strip to their undies...Moral of the story: Straight guys love being admired for their hard-earned bodies (and rightfully so), but women generally don't appreciate a gorgeous bod--they'd rather have someone who likes poetry...Just don't threaten straight guys--i.e., no touching below the belt, no kissing--and they'll happily display the results of their gym work.---I'm wondering how one can go from admiring a guy and seeing if he'll flex for you--just afraid he might react angrily....Any thoughts?
  #368   Add to flexicon1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 21st, 2004, 11:43 AM

flexicon1
self-conscious calf-flexxer

Recently driving through mid-town, and was stopped at a light at a fairly busy intersection. Across the street, a couple of college jocks were just starting to cross toward me. My attention was drawn to the calves of the taller of the two, a beefy, good-looking kid, probably 22, 5'10, maybe 185 or 195 lbs. He had some serious baby cows, bulging out on both sides of his shins from the front. As he came towards me, I glanced up at his face, and he was looking directly at me and his gait changed noticably: He began walking so that each step was a sort of mini-calf raise, something he looked like he practiced a lot. He looked back to the corner he was walking towards and put on a little smile as he walked in front of my car. Then I got to see the gams from the rear. Nice, thick, hard-as-hell, great definition, nice relaxed-to-flexxed differential. When he got to the curb, he stepped up and did a quick set of 5 calf raises. His friend looked at him like: "what the hell are you doing?" But I swear he did them for my benefit.

And for that, I thank him.
  #369   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 22nd, 2004, 06:42 AM

brent has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to brent Send a message via Yahoo to brent
I had a similar experience the other day: I was driving through Portland State University to get on the freeway, and I saw these 3 guys crossing in front of me while I was stopped for a red light. One guy was buffed, and his 2 friends looked like they never stepped foot in a gym. The one buff guy wasn't big (I'd guess him tho be 30 pounds less than me) but he had muscle, and he was very lean. Everything he had, especially his shoulders, just stuck straight out. It was amazing seeing him next to his friends!
  #370   Add to flexicon1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2004, 03:29 PM

flexicon1
Cool. Here's a couple more:

It seems a few of the skater boys around here are hitting the weights and not just staying lanky and hard but putting on some muscle as well. I was walking to the best coffeehouse in town a couple of days ago and saw this very tan, lean-looking, naturally good-looking guy, 19 or 20, (it's getting hard to tell these days,) just loitering in front of the place holding a skateboard. As I sipped my iced soy honey latte (mmmmm) he would occassionally lay the board down and step on it, like he wanted to do some tricks, but was feeling self-conscious. I left when I was done with my drink but passed the place again after about an hour, and he was still there, now with his shirt off but wearing a wifebeater, and I must say I was unprepared for the body he'd been hiding. Like a beginner bodybuilder, I'd put him in the 5'9", 165# category, with thick arms, chest and shoulders, great calves, and lean and hard as nails. So nice to see, and I'm very interested in his latent exhibitionistic tendencies. He was talkiing to an acquaintence of mine, a former tenant in my building, also a skater who trains with weights, but older (he's 27) and much thicker. He's also 5'9", but has told me he weighs 185-190. (He has told me he weighed over 200 lbs. in high school, and was even harder then, but not a bber) He knows about my thing for muscle, and will sneak me the occassional flex. Rock solid arms, probably 16" or so and thick quads he always keeps covored. Such a nice boy. He asked me to come and sit with him, but I was running errends and unable to stop. He smiled at me like he knew I'd like the new kid.

At the same coffeehouse, which draws a lot of college students and weirdos alike, (I like to hang out and draw), I gawked at a guy sitting nearby who was studying distractedly, repeatedly flexxing his arm and feeling it. I hope he keeps training, I'd like to watch him grow.

One more thing about the 27-year-old skater that I am remembering. He has also picked up on my strength fetish, and likes to indulge it as long as he feels like it won't turn sexual. Luckily I can restrain myself. A few months ago, I had a 20-yard dumpster in my driveway. He wondered jokingly aloud if he could lift it. He squatted down and grabbed the bottom edge and grunted as he tried to lift it. Of course it didn't budge. (I might have, a little ). Then he said "that'd be cool if I really could." He seemed quite serious. I know he's strong as hell.
  #371   Add to CanadianGordon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2004, 08:13 PM

CanadianGordon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to CanadianGordon
The gym I've been working out at has some very nicely built guys and up until now I never had a real story about muscle growth.
Now I do.
Do a search online for Danny Crowder . (my bad. one letter off)
I met him. At my gym. In the locker room!
He used to be a "lofter" on U8TV. Canada's answer to Big Brother.
Only we didn't lock them in 24/7. We let them have lives.
they just all had to live together...
This guy was pretty built on the show. my height, 5'8.
But maybe only 145lbs.... Today he weighs,
and only because he had come out of the shower.
Yes there are muscleheads there who are that vain...
Count me as one of em.
He now weighs 170lbs and he is BIG and ripped.
He's got a week's worth of stubble, which not many guys can carry off, but damn can he ever. OMG! And he was pumped as well.
Having finished a workout with his workout buddy.
They went into the showers leaving me to quiver and try to get dressed.
Danny came out of the shower first, and so I asked him if he was off that show... He said yes, he was a "lofter". Chatted with him as we both got dressed. Like he had a really quick shower. Hmm...
Sometimes that's all you want though...
But as he dropped his towel to put on his underwear, looking in my locker I...
I caught a glimpse of his cock. A pretty good size. It was clear he was a little turned on by how big he's gotten.
He is fucking beautiful.
He had a friend there too. Another big fucking ripped guy.
Holy shit. I only wish I was built already so I could have grunted and
shit... Wow.
And maybe gotten into a hot scene.
But give me a few months.
We'll see.
Gordon.

p.s. You bet your damn bippy I'm gonna continue going at that time from now on on Fridays!

p.p.s. oops wrong name. Danny Crowder not Chowder....

Last edited by CanadianGordon; August 28th, 2004 at 08:22 PM.
  #372   Add to CanadianGordon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2004, 08:30 PM

CanadianGordon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to CanadianGordon
Well since it won't let me add a picture to my last post about Danny Crowder.
I'll post it here.
He's still got the tattoos, only picture him REALLY BIG!
About 40 pounds more of muscle.
YUM!
G.
  #373   Add to Lucas88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 29th, 2004, 02:04 PM

Lucas88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lucas88
Muscle in Airports

Hi, Guys!

Nothing much happened on my trip to Dallas this week as far as sightings, but last week, on my return trip from LA, we'd just deplaned at the mid-field terminal here at Dulles (that's in Virginia) and I stopped to turn on my cellphone (GOD I HATE THOSE THINGS!) and who should walk past but Mike Matarrazzo (sp?)!!!

The man is a TANK!!!

It was the first time ever I was glad I had to check for calls.

That's two competition bodybuilders in two months out of 4 trips...the first one was Mike Morris in LA back in July...another TANK!

Later!

Lucas
  #374   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 30th, 2004, 02:56 PM

ottomun6
Cool

After a bit of a dry spell, I finally had a bumper crop of sightings today. One guy needed directions -about 5'11", 200 lbs pretty buffed with a neck like a bull. Another guy got on the elevator -also about 6' but more like 210-215 lbs and another guy on the stairway -about 5'9" and 190-195 lbs.
I was trying to take in as much as I could, ...I guess that's why my eyes are tired
Good thing I resisted turning my head, I probably would have whiplash!!
  #375   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 1st, 2004, 12:23 PM

ottomun6
Jeez!!I'm still bumping into these muscle guys!
I was walking down a hallway at work and spotted a genuine 100% prime grade A beefcake coming the other way. He was a bit on the shy side, and avoided eye contact. But his slightly strained t-shirt spoke up loud and clear! he was about 19 or 20, 5'6" or 5'7" had to be about 185 lbs. His t-shirt was pulled out forward due to his pecs forming a bit of a shelf. His traps and shoulders were also bulging enough to see that he was definitely a year or so past the swimmer's build, maybe a tad past the lifeguard build too. I would guess his arms had to be about 17" and a 46-47" chest.
I didn't have enough time to scan his lower body... Damn!
  #376   Add to claygrant's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 2nd, 2004, 12:14 AM

claygrant is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to claygrant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas88
I stopped to turn on my cellphone (GOD I HATE THOSE THINGS!) and who should walk past but Mike Matarrazzo (sp?)!!!

The man is a TANK!!!
Did you manage to say anything? Was he with anybody else? That's awesome Lucas.

And Ottomun, I think I need to visit your area soon... you are seeing way too many buff guys alone!
  #377   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 2nd, 2004, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by claygrant
And Ottomun, I think I need to visit your area soon... you are seeing way too many buff guys alone!
Yeah, all he has to do is look into a mirror! So there is one guaranteed, "Sighting" for you.
  #378   Add to jcnutt's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 2nd, 2004, 10:39 AM

jcnutt has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to jcnutt Send a message via Yahoo to jcnutt
Quote:
Originally Posted by brent
Yeah, all he has to do is look into a mirror! So there is one guaranteed, "Sighting" for you.
Brent, between you, Otto, Glam, and many others... there is getting to be a lack of space in here with all this growing muscle..
  #379   Add to Lucas88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 2nd, 2004, 06:25 PM

Lucas88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lucas88
Quote:
Originally Posted by claygrant
Did you manage to say anything? Was he with anybody else? That's awesome Lucas.

Didn't get the chance, Claygrant. I had dropped all my carry-on luggage off to the side and had my back to him as he approached. I turned just as he was was starting to pass me about 10 feet away, cruising from the gate to the shuttle...it took a few seconds to realize who he was and then he was gone with about a hundred other travelers. It was quick but I enjoyed the view!!!

jcnutt is right...for a bunch of guys who want to get bigger, there's a LOT of beef on this board.

Finally, tonight I was walking around my neighborhood just to enjoy the weather and clear my head and I bumped into a lady who I've never met but who never fails to wave as I walk or drive by. Tonight we actually bumped into each other on the sidewalk and I decide to actually meet her. But before I can say, "hello," she says, "ah, it's the gentle giant." I had a hard time not laughing as we were talking...it still surprises me and takes me off guard a little when people say something like that. When I look through my eyes at the world, I'm the same size as everyone else, just looking at things from a different perspective (I see a lot of hair...LOL). I'm still smiling about her greeting.

Later!

Lucas
  #380   Add to optimusx's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 2nd, 2004, 06:40 PM

optimusx is on a distinguished road
Why don't I ever have these kinda sightings like Mike Matzaratto or whatever his name is in the airport.... Even when I travel I never, ever see big guys. I wonder if they put amber alerts or whatever they call them to tell them to stay indoors because I'm coming.

I must be cursed to only see overweight women wearing sports bras with their gut spilling over their sides. uggg..

I concure.. I need to move to whereever otto is so I can have daily sightings.. hehe

Awesome story Lucas about being "the gentle giant". You should be smiling, that's quite the compliment !

Scott
  #381   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 2nd, 2004, 09:05 PM

glammaman2000
nyah,nyah,nyah,nyah,nyaaaah,nyah!

i MET PAUL DILLETT!&FLEX WHEELER!!Paul Dillett was pleasant,not as awesome as you might think.Flex Wheeler BLOTTED OUT THE SKY!!!also very nice.am i just catching these guys on a good day?(NOC.different years)met Arnold years ago.kind of a prick.
  #382   Add to optimusx's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 3rd, 2004, 11:51 AM

optimusx is on a distinguished road
Of course as soon as I complain about not seeing any BIG guys around what should happen but I actually start to see them.... Apparently they all live in FL and are attempting to get out of the way of the storm.

Here in Albany there are campers and vehicles lining the parking lots and roads with FL tags. And along with all of this came some pretty big guys. Yeah for me!

This one guy was standing far away from the road, but there was no missing him . He was probably a little taller than 6' and definetly in the 270 range. Luckely was wearing a sleaveless shirt so I got a good view of the arms. Massive is the one word that describes them. They appeared to be slightly larger than his head. Now he wasn't ripped or anything, in fact he had more of a powerlifter look so that just made it the more impressive.

Unfortunetly I was on the road, he was in a parking lot and I had people from FL in front, to my side and beind me pretending to be in the Indy 500 so I had to keep on going. But it made my day, if even for but a moment.

Scott
  #383   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 4th, 2004, 10:31 AM

ottomun6
Quote:
Originally Posted by glammaman2000
...met Arnold years ago.kind of a prick.
Hmm, a friend of mine told me that he saw him at one of the big contests a little while back. He said that Arnold seemed to want to strike up a conversation with my buddy (5'10, 220 lbs) and his even bigger friend (6', 250 lbs), but they had to go and left Arnie hanging.

But going way back in history, Arnold seemed to be a jerk in "Pumping Iron" when he referred to his best friend Franco Columbo as a child that can be easily misdirected. He struck me as being a bit of a prick back then.
  #384   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 4th, 2004, 05:58 PM

Isn't Arnie the deficit governor? Isn't California going deeper in debt? And wasn't his answer to kill the puppies & kittens faster? I think he sounds like a major prick. That's just me, and I don't understand since I'm not from the same country as Hitler...
  #385   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 4th, 2004, 06:25 PM

glammaman2000
let's be fair

California has a loooooog history of deficits.&after less than a year in office,he has an energy policy(letting electric-gas hybrid cars use HOV lanes with only 1 passenger)Bushie hasn't managed ANYTHING like that in 4 YEARS!on the other hand,in his convention speech;he referred to growing up in Austria when it was occupied by Soviet tanks,&later when it was a socialist state.no one in Austria seems to remember this particular historical period.they're looking it up.(the man never let the facts get in the way of a good story)
  #386   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 5th, 2004, 06:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by glammaman2000
California has a loooooog history of deficits....
Yeah, I remember about 12 years ago, gov. Pete Wilson paid the teachers with IOUs. I find it scary since California is so important to the economy of the western US. It's frightening that the task of running the richest state in the union keeps getting handed to madman...
  #387   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 5th, 2004, 06:19 PM

ottomun6
Another muscle sighting

Well, I'm glad to report that the sightings continue for me
I was driving today and happened to notice a jogger on the sidewalk. As he got closer, I noticed there were definitely some muscles bouncing under his white t-shirt. He wasn't huge (about 5'10, 190 lbs) but I definitely noticed the bulk of his traps.
But his nice squared off thick pecs definitely reminded me of the old movie "10" because it looked like those pecs were bouncing in slow-motion.
Phew!!
  #388   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2004, 12:07 PM

I had a similar experience about a week ago. I was driving across a bridge into downtown, and I saw this guy in all navy-blue jogging towards me. As he jogged, I could see all 4 quads in each thick leg, and I saw his massive pecs bouncing in his very large fire-fighter's tee-shirt. Unfortunately that bridge has a large portion of metal grating, and I had to turn my attention back to the whole driving thing...
  #389   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2004, 02:21 PM

ottomun6
21st century cars and musclemen

You know maybe we should complain to the world's scientists, aren't we supposed to have self-piloted cars by now?
Fer Pete's sake, how is any self-respecting muscle gawker supposed to drive with all that beef bouncing and flexing along?
  #390   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2004, 06:06 PM

glammaman2000
screw that!

...we're all supposed to be FLYING to work now in our individual helipods!I saw the Jetsons!the 21st century...big f...ing whoopdie-doo!
  #391   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2004, 10:32 PM

Yeah, that and another distraction are those billboard ads for numbers like 1-900-Male-Tok or 1-900-SUK-COCK, or something like that. Very distracting.
  #392   Add to stevesanjose's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 9th, 2004, 10:50 PM

stevesanjose has disabled reputation
FedEx Muscle

I think I've found the perfect job for visual entertainment. I work for FedEx and it's positively mesmerizing to watch muscles come to attention as guys load cargo in short-sleeved shirts. I'm no wimp, but every now and again I'm amazed how easily some of these men handle the heavy stuff. Gawd, I can't fully explain it. But the combination of politeness and humor and pure, unrestrained strength is simply awe inspiring. Sometimes, I can get a guy with an ego to show off. But the ones that really get you going are the ones who don't need any egging on to impress the hell out of you.

#393   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 12th, 2004, 11:22 AM

ottomun6
I saw another set of bulging muscles walking up towards my building Friday. He didn't seem tall (about 5'6", 180lbs), but there was a definite set of broad shoulders and that classic beefy set of pecs that held his t-shirt out from his body. It looks like he had his gym bag slung over his shoulder like he had just finished his workout routine.
  #394   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 13th, 2004, 10:11 AM

vlad is on a distinguished road
here's a college update: I'm living in a dorm with, or course, all guys, which is kind of exciting to begin with. I found out that the other hall on my floor has two big football players, both of whom I've befriended. One is the starting right gaurd for the football team (division 3)...he's about 6'1'', 280...HUGE. He can do the flex bounce thing...I had a talk with him about himself, and I got to feel his thick, hard biceps and enormous chest. He's got a big rock-solid gut to match. The other guy is the starting fullback for the team...230, probably about 5'10'' or 5'9''. He's just thick all over...chest, arms, gut, ass...all packed with football meat. what gets me is that he's about my height, but 80 pounds heavier.

I'm hoping that at some point after a game, when they're sore and tired, that one of them will let me massage them. college is nice so far
  #395   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 13th, 2004, 12:52 PM

Vlad, it sounds like you need to minor in sport's massage?
  #396   Add to Notbigenuff's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2004, 08:40 PM

Notbigenuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlad
here's a college update: I'm living in a dorm with, or course, all guys, which is kind of exciting to begin with. I found out that the other hall on my floor has two big football players, both of whom I've befriended. ... college is nice so far
Ah, this takes me back to my college days. I too had a football player living down the hall--the guy was just huge! He was a linebacker and though in those days most of the "big guys" seemed just to try to put on weight to put on weight, he seemed to have built only quality muscle. He was well over 6 feet tall and shoulders wide enough that it was tough to try and pass him in the hall. He made the rest of us look like little boys.

However, being of a naturally shy nature and well back in the closet--I never tried to befriend or even talk to him even though he lived just a few doors down. Perhaps it was for the best though, we all found out that he was a little too full of himself and quite a "jerk." I don't think he actually made it through the academic year if I remember correctly. *sigh* what might have been though....
  #397   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2004, 11:50 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
I'm sure at least some others have probably experienced this as well, but it so frustrating to see someone who looks great...but you don't want to say anything or do anything too forward for fear of a very negative reaction. Thus is my quandry with these football players, and usually anyone who I think looks hot.

another quick one: there's another football player guy on campus, huge guy, gotta be around 270 or so, who has this shirt that barely fits over his big chest and stomach that says "Beef Fed Elf". Nice.
  #398   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 15th, 2004, 12:21 PM

ottomun6
Another golden oldie

(I may have posted this earlier, but don't feel like looking it up.)
Quite a while ago, I was working with a group of college age summer helpers at work. There was the one kid I mentioned in another thread with the very muscular thighs developed from bicycle riding.
And there was another kid that looked like he was a born football player (about 5'10", 225 lbs) he had a thick neck and was very solid looking. He told us that he was normally thin, but his older brothers were slamming him around like a rag doll, so he bulked up. His t-shirts were barely able to reach his waistline and he got too big for his britches, sure enough his pants split wide open!
Not quite a year later, I bumped into him but didn't recognize him because he had trimmed back down to his original size (about 145 lbs). He looked to be half the size of the hulking stud I knew a year earlier.
I still wish I had known him in reverse order, it would be so much more exciting to see him grow from 145 to the massive looking 225 lb guy that was busting out of his clothes.

Last edited by ottomun6; September 15th, 2004 at 12:23 PM.
  #399   Add to Notbigenuff's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 15th, 2004, 09:33 PM

Notbigenuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomun6
And there was another kid that looked like he was a born football player (about 5'10", 225 lbs) ...Not quite a year later, I bumped into him but didn't recognize him because he had trimmed back down to his original size (about 145 lbs). He looked to be half the size of the hulking stud I knew a year earlier.
I still wish I had known him in reverse order, it would be so much more exciting to see him grow from 145 to the massive looking 225 lb guy that was busting out of his clothes.
And how disappointing to see him shrink like that. It sure goes to show though that maintaining size isn't as easy as some folks seem to think it is for most of us. I still crack up everytime some skinny guy tells me he doesn't want to start working out because he doesn't want to get "too big." As if!
  #400   Add to claygrant's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 16th, 2004, 11:25 PM

claygrant is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to claygrant
east coast muscle

hey guys just made a trip to NYC and Philadelphia. In both cities I saw amazing muscle. Guys roaming the streets in sleeveless t-shirts with their huge arms for all to see. Almost all of these guys were ripped too - I could clearly see the muscle separations from across the street. What's going on?!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options