The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 48 votes, 3.17 average. Display Modes
  #561   Add to newmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2005, 08:39 PM

newmus is on a distinguished road
My Vacation

just got back from eastern europe the other day and i've been dying to tell someone all about the eye candy i saw. the first country i was in everywhere you look there were hot looking guys - unfortunately almost every man in the country looks anorexic including the really cute guy that i exchanged emails with (i'm pretty sure he was attracted to me). the second country i was in i counted at least 5 guys who where into bodybuilding all of varrying sizes. it all happened so fast that i only remember three of them clearly; beefy dude in khakis walking down the street, curly blond curl jockey at tourist sight, and the guy who everytime i caught his face full on he was looking at me (i wouldn't read anything into it though) he sat across from me on the plane *&^%$#@! instead of next to me! oh i almost forgot the male flight attendant - i think i should stop there...
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #562   Add to Yachirobi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 24th, 2005, 08:05 PM
R O C K S T A R

Yachirobi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Yachirobi
Where I work I don't get a lot of muscle sightings. Lots of pseudo sightings, false alarms, and good looking guys but real muscle sightings are uncommon but today I had two!

1. Latino weightlifter. No real definition, unfortunately, but plenty of bulk (more muscle than fat.) He wore a sleeveless T to show off his fat (again, muscle fat, not fat fat) arms and his pecs held up his shirt quite well. I could see the points of his nipples. Mmmm...

2. A slimmer guy but only in the middle. Standard midwestern dad (straight, sadly) with added muscle. His clothes did NOT show off his killer body but his muscles fought back, especially his pecs which pushed his shirt out just as much as the weightlifter's did. (And again, the nipples were flaring. Mmmm...)

There were a few others today but they were more guys in good shape than muscle guys but it was still an especially good day. The occasional good looking guy balances out some of the sadder looking folks. (I have stories there too but I'll spare you those.)
  #563   Add to hoosierlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 28th, 2005, 10:16 PM

hoosierlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to hoosierlifter
College Dorm Sighting

So tonight I go to visit a young friend at his college dorm. I had to go use the bathroom which is the shower facility as well. The dorms are co-ed, split, guys one floor girls the next for 10 floors. As I was exiting the bathroom a tenant came in to shower wearing only a towel. He was probably 6' tall or so, and a lean ripped 170-180#, great pecs and abs and we almost ran right into each other. We exchanged hellos and I stepped aside to let him enter, then watched him walk away. Great back development too. I think I might have to visit my friend more often. lol.
  #564   Add to Yachirobi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 29th, 2005, 08:38 PM
R O C K S T A R

The other night at work I had another great sighting. A dark skinned Asian fellow (I think he was Chinese but I can't be sure) came in to browse. He was short in stature but huge. Unfortunately I didn't get to see the definition since he was wearing a fluffly yellow polo shirt (I know that makes Polomuscle happy!) which hid some things but they stretched nicely over his pecs and biceps and nothing stuck out in the belly. I'm guessing he took good care of his legs as he was pretty snug in his jeasn although his butt looked a little flat. All in all it was a great sighting.
  #565   Add to maritimemuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 30th, 2005, 04:13 PM

maritimemuscle is on a distinguished road
sighting in Nashville

I was at the predators game last might and ( I post this incase the guy I spotted is a reader) and as I was coming down the escalator I spotted a Arena bouncer (?) ina yellow t shirt standing at the door. He must have been 5'10" 220lbs with 20 " guns busting the seems. He looked me straight in the eye and smiled like he knew I was noticing him and said hi. I wish I had said something sharp back but i kept walking. I have not been able to get him out of my head all night and day (not that I want to ). I am going back tothe next hockey game and will be looking for him sooner. !!
  #566   Add to James35's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 3rd, 2005, 08:06 PM

James35
Just an ordinary night at the grocery store...

One of the best sightings I have ever had occured over the weekend. I was at an unfamilar grocery store at around 10pm. Not too many people were there and was looking down each aisle as I passed by. I was taken aback by a young couple staring intently at a particular product. She was in her mid/late 20s and was very attractive. He was also mid/late 20s and had short bleached blonde hair. What first caught my eye was his huge arms; I think more than 20" bursting out of a tight white t-shirt with very high sleeves. He clearly was showing off the guns (and rightly so). His pecs were huge and his back was thick and broad. Just so much muscle packed onto the torso of this young man. He was not very lean and actually had a rounded gut, but I like the off season look so this was fine with me.
I loitered around waiting for them to check out so I could check him out some more. I managed to get in line behind him, though not directly but enough to get the perfect profile view - his pecs stuck out so far! Unfortunately, they opened another checkout and the girl motioned me over there so I had to move (the one time I get good customer service is the one time I would have preferred waiting!). However, I hung around at the front of the store and pretended to talk on my cell while intently watching them. I did get one more glance of the muscle stud as they walked to his car.
There's more at the grocery store than milk and bread!
  #567   Add to CanadianGordon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 3rd, 2005, 10:42 PM

CanadianGordon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to CanadianGordon
At work I have to confess when I started I hardly saw any muscle...

Now that we've had enough old people move out, there's fresh meat arriving every week.

And they're all getting bigger and bigger.

All of them asking about the gym.

Hell even a real estate agent was REALLY BIG!

You know the kind of upper body when the arms bulge into good sized softballs, and the pecs do too, and the shoulders are just WIIIIDE?

Those are the kinds of guys moving in.

I'm going to find a way to do mouth to mouth on one of them these days.

Or frisk em down. Or feel 'em up. lol.

If I can get pics I will.
G.
  #568   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 4th, 2005, 07:33 PM

ottomun6
Send a message via Yahoo to ottomun6
Quote:
Originally Posted by James35
... I managed to get in line behind him, though not directly but enough to get the perfect profile view - his pecs stuck out so far! Unfortunately, they opened another checkout and the girl motioned me over there so I had to move (the one time I get good customer service is the one time I would have preferred waiting!)...
For a moment there, I thought you were going to say "Mind your own business woman, I'm busy here!!!!"
  #569   Add to mikeinbn's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 14th, 2005, 08:06 PM

mikeinbn has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to mikeinbn Send a message via MSN to mikeinbn Send a message via Yahoo to mikeinbn
sheez! i was driving by the illinois state u. campus the other day when i noticed a freaking hot guy walking in front of one of the residence halls. he was wearing black warm-up pants with white stripes up the side and a tight, black under-armor shirt. he fairly thin (5'10"-ish, 160-170 pounds), but it was all muscle. he had a tight waist--i think i was able to make out a six-pack through his shirt--and really big pecs, arms and shoulders. damn, i almost crashed my car trying to stare at him.

love to chat with you about huge muscles, muscle growth, and muscle worship

mikeinbn on yahoo messenger
  #570   Add to CanadianGordon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 14th, 2005, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeinbn
sheez! i was driving by the illinois state u. campus the other day when i noticed a freaking hot guy walking in front of one of the residence halls. he was wearing black warm-up pants with white stripes up the side and a tight, black under-armor shirt. he fairly thin (5'10"-ish, 160-170 pounds), but it was all muscle. he had a tight waist--i think i was able to make out a six-pack through his shirt--and really big pecs, arms and shoulders. damn, i almost crashed my car trying to stare at him.
First rule of muscle sightings: Injuring yourself to get their attention is not a good thing!

#571   Add to UKBeefy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 15th, 2005, 05:00 PM

UKBeefy is on a distinguished road
Saw a very cute guy at Marylebone train station yesterday. Was mid to late 20s and real heavy muscle look which given his relative youth was very attractive. estimate he was maybe 225 and 5ft8. He was wearing business attire and I really noticed his width and promenent thick pecs ...plus wide wide shoulders and a back that was testing the fabric. I also noticed his triceps and biceps filling his shirt sleeve - really straining the fabric when he scratched his back waiting for the train. I drew parallel with him at the ticket barriers and heard an American accent...but we went off to separate trains....
  #572   Add to dallasmsl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 16th, 2005, 06:59 PM

dallasmsl is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to dallasmsl
Americans have accents???
  #573   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 16th, 2005, 09:18 PM

glammaman2000
Send a message via Yahoo to glammaman2000
EVERYBODY has an accent!...

...Depending on where you are at the moment.
  #574   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 17th, 2005, 01:16 AM

brent has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to brent Send a message via Yahoo to brent
I think that since most of the world's entertainment comes from Hollywood, that the US West Coast accent is the official accent for the English language. Everyone else has the accent. Since there are other American accents than west coast, we can have accents (like southerners, or people from Minnesota).
  #575   Add to UKBeefy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 17th, 2005, 07:28 AM

UKBeefy is on a distinguished road
Well it depends from where you are opining. I find it funny when people say to me in the US that I have a funny accent when I am speaking standard English - I perceive I have no accent and that Australians, South Africans, Irish and Americans have an accent!
  #576   Add to Minotaur's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 17th, 2005, 08:00 AM
Muscled Chub Club

Minotaur is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by UKBeefy
Well it depends from where you are opining. I find it funny when people say to me in the US that I have a funny accent when I am speaking standard English - I perceive I have no accent and that Australians, South Africans, Irish and Americans have an accent!
That's pretty much true of everyone... no one hears their own accent, either in themselves or people that live and speak in the same general area. But everyone speaks with an accent. Can't get away from it. Accent is just a particular way of speaking, and people speak like those around them. That's one way languages change.

Dorothy: You really haven't grasped the concept of this gay thing yet, have you?

Blanche: There must be homosexuals who date women.

Sophia: Yeah, they're called lesbians.
  #577   Add to hoosierlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 17th, 2005, 08:37 AM

hoosierlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to hoosierlifter
Pharmacy stud

So the other night I went to the pharmacy to get a prescription filled and there wasa new guy working. Probably a pharmacy technician student doing a rotation, I would guess. He looked early 20's, probably 5'10" or so, and since he was wearing kahkis and a button down shirt it was pretty difficult to tell, but it did seem that he was pretty muscular. As I was talking to the other employee, why couldn't he have waited on me, I kept catching him stealing glances. I think I feel a fever coming on. lol.
  #578   Add to CanadianGordon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 17th, 2005, 06:55 PM

Went with my mom tonight to go and buy a new computer desk for the main computer.
I offered the store employee help to put it into the van.
It's a folding desk.. (riight)

Anyways, the employee said no, it was no problem, and he lifted it easily into the van.
Okay, in all fairness he was over 6'4" and had the arm span to lift both ends...
(The damn thing weighs almost 40 kilos..)
Which means it's almost 86 lbs!
(Holy crap)
In all fairness once we got home I tried to see if I could get it out of the van.
I did.
Heheheh.
Not easily tho. Wide and long in a flat box is bloody hard to lift...

BUT I DID IT!!!!
(And yeah the employee at the store was pretty big. Sigh..)
  #579   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 17th, 2005, 07:41 PM

ottomun6
Send a message via Yahoo to ottomun6
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianGordon
...In all fairness once we got home I tried to see if I could get it out of the van.
I did.
Heheheh.
Not easily tho. Wide and long in a flat box is bloody hard to lift...
..."bloody"?
Ok, Gordon you have cut down on the Marcus UK thread, you're starting to sound like him next you'll be driving a Mini Cooper!
  #580   Add to Yachirobi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 17th, 2005, 10:10 PM
R O C K S T A R

I was about to write a separate post asking how many of you who have muscles actively dress to show it off and, if you aren't showing it off, why the heck you aren't. Reason is that at my job I get at least one good muscle sighting a week just because so many people come in. Last week I saw a truly hot late 30's/40's looking guy come in who had a great bod but was wearing baggy jeans and a not tight enough t-shirt--although he couldn't hide his pecs and his face alone was a firestarter--and the situation left me really annoyed.

Today, however, I am happy to report that I have received my wish--a muscle man flaunting himself. And I got a bonus too!

The Show Off: Only got a quick look at him. He was in his late 40's/early 50's. Wasn't in the best of shape but he was pretty big and was definitely doing something to take care of himself. Think about your high school coach or an ideal coach and you'll get this guy. Best of all he wore what almost looked like a wet t-shirt. The fabric was white and translucent enough that it was almost like he was shirtless so I got to see his hairy, well sized pecs (not man boobs, mind you.) He was wearing a somewhat skimpy pair of running shorts so that was a nice extra The middle and lower sections were in good shape too so no flab, just a bit of padding.

The Bonus!: A guy came in with his kid. He wasn't as big as The Show Off but he was in good shape and wore a lose tank top that was sort of like a basketball jersey but it was all a dull silver with no logos or anything like that. He was just a great looking guy but the best part was his hairy (and tragically covered) chest. Think of the usual model type just a little older (late 20's) and more butch. Not really a muscle sighting but a good lookin' man sighting worth noting.

So remember men: Don't hide your muscles. We're watching and waiting to see!

(But, at the same time, don't go out in just a posing strap. Hot as you'll look I think my first thought would be "Dude, put some clothes on!")
  #581   Add to CanadianGordon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 19th, 2005, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomun6
..."bloody"?
Ok, Gordon you have cut down on the Marcus UK thread, you're starting to sound like him next you'll be driving a Mini Cooper!
If I do drive a mini cooper next, you might want to check and see if I've flipped my mind, and have snapped... Or robbed a bank. Or both.

I don't have a license. So it'd be a leeetle illegal for me to drive..

Incidentally my supervisor/boss at work.. A yummy piece of tall fit meat, with a sexy low voice like james earl jones.. woof.. Anyways.. Sigh...

He's done time.. And yet he's a supervisor for a security company. Go figure...

He's nicely built, but needs to get back into it, but the muscle is still there.
I catch him every now and then flexing unconciously, and it just makes my mental camera scream for a printer.. He's got nice peaked arms, and awesome tattoos.. And he shaves his head but has a few days of stubble on his face. Let's just say he's DEAD sexy...

He keeps doing this flexing thing, stretching and shit all the time.

It's awesome to watch, and makes me happy as hell I'll tell ya that...

Makes me long to get back into the gym..

Did I mention that two of my other coworkers are hitting the gym too?

One is latino, short but stocky/leanish build. He's putting on weight slowly.

The other is tall, and chinese. Very lean. I can't wait to see them all grow.

I do like doing Security ya know...
  #582   Add to Aikuchi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 19th, 2005, 11:54 PM
Always a fan.

Aikuchi is on a distinguished road
So like,

do you guys have to practice body frisks and searches on each other ? O.o
  #583   Add to CanadianGordon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 20th, 2005, 12:27 AM

Not yet, but I imagine we will soon, once all the men start working out a lot.
It's going to be a very testosterone laden environment.
Woof.
  #584   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 20th, 2005, 02:24 AM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
Is now a good time to mention that the builder who is about to do the floor of our new garage was a runner up in a British junior bodybuilding contest in 1987 (and still has hard 14 inch biceps and a well rounded 42 inch chest)
  #585   Add to Aikuchi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 20th, 2005, 02:48 AM
Always a fan.

Aikuchi is on a distinguished road
... about to do the floor of the garage.

Oh, what I'd give to see him on his hands and knees (O.o)

#586   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 20th, 2005, 10:40 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Indian Summer sighting....

Had a brief, fun sightling last night.

I'm in my car, driving home during rush hour.

Both sides of the six lane road are packed, pedestrians are trying to avoid walking to the corners by darting in between cars. Everyone's stopped at one of the interminable traffic lights...

I look up to my right, as my peripheral vision registers ANOTHER suicidal pedestrian DETERMINED to save himself a 20 yard walk to the corner. I see a guy on the sidewalk, pausing, as he checks out the traffic flow. He's about 5'8" to 5'9.5" ish, maybe 210#? Mid-twentish, medium brown hair, very VERY square face, dark black eyebrows, squarish chin. He's not pretty, or even particularly handsome, but he has a certain animal vitality in his movements. He's wearing snug fitting chinos, obviously having just come from work/school. His red plaid, long sleeved dress shirt is in his hand, and all he's wearing in the warm autumn weather is a thin, worn crew neck white T-shirt.

Whoa--his broad shoulders stretch the seams, his big arms and tris push out the back of the sleeves, his full, thick, rounded pectoral muscles stand out from his chest, and I can see his abs outlined through the shirt. As I'm sitting there watching him, ready to jam on the brakes if he darts in front of my car, he shifts his weight, contraposito (look it up) to one hip, and relaxes his huge arms down to his sides, shirt in one hand. His enormous pecs seem to swell up even higher on his chest, yet still retain that sensation of heavy, worked muscle mass, jutting over his abs. He rests, scanning the traffic. Across the street is his target, the 24 Hour gym, where he will doubtless go to build more thick muscle. He breathes patiently, his whole torso giving the impression of thick, heavy mass, rising up as he inhales, muscles thickly swelling and barely obscured by the thin white shirt which molds itself to his curves.

The light changes and I drive off.
  #587   Add to newmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 24th, 2005, 10:25 AM

newmus is on a distinguished road
went to pick up some protein the other day and there happened to be a white guy in his 20's over 6' 200+ hanging around. he may be a new employee, if so then i'll see him again. so i'm talking to the salesman about his medical condiction (has made him look pretty flabby) and the new guy is eating some chinese food from next door, i look over and tell him how good his food smells and he tells me what he has and all. a few minutes later he asks if i want the rest of his energy drink because he thinks its nasty, so he gets a different kind and pats me on the back as i leave the store. now the guy wasn't huge but i could tell through his clothes (it's been rainy out here lately) that he was built pretty solidly and he was pretty handsome, but it wasn't untill i was at home that i realized that he looked alot like john cena!
  #588   Add to tonypal76's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 29th, 2005, 05:35 AM

tonypal76
Was at the Islanders/Rangers hockey game last night and a prominent member of the local pro football team that's likely to make the playoffs was interviewed on the big TV during one of the intermissions. Football uniforms look hot, but now Michael was in a muscle-hugging shirt and looked absolutely huge and ripped. He's a cocky guy anyway but to see him in street clothes was a very inspiring sight--so buffed, and knows it. Off to the gym today!
  #589   Add to Chi-town's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 19th, 2006, 10:26 AM

Chi-town is on a distinguished road
Matthew Rush

Saw Matthew Rush at a local diner just a little while ago. He was wearing a short-sleeved shirt, and all I can say is: DAMN! He was filling out that shirt like nobody's business, and the sleeves were straining to contain his massive arms!!

I saw him as I was leaving, so I didn't have a chance to linger. Too bad!
  #590   Add to tylerdigug's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 19th, 2006, 09:36 PM

tylerdigug is on a distinguished road
mi hispanic hombres

As long as everyone is talking about work sightings, there's 2 hispanic hunks at my office - one a hulking ex-bodybuilder whos shoulders literally make him have to turn to walk through doors and another one who is Napoleon's size but covers up his ripped body with oversized clothes. They're both IT guys so I'm always trying to break my computer to get them in close to me. The big fella, El Grande, smells sooo sexy too - I'm usually sprung just by that alone! sadly, both are str8 so oh well. doesn't stop me from enjoying them!
  #591   Add to Yachirobi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 14th, 2006, 11:18 PM
R O C K S T A R

End of Winter Doldrums

The other day at work I had a fantastic muscle sighting for those into uniforms and blue collar types. A very handsome, well built guy came in. Assumedly of Mexican descent but born in the U.S. He was a mechanic of some sort as he was wearing a classic blue work shirt that streched around his biceps and was straining, truly straining, against his chest. I barely got to speak to him as he had run into an old friend (not a muscleman but also a handsome fellow.)

Maybe an hour or two later I see another fine muscleman showing off. He was a little off-season but was definitely more muscle than bulk as he seemed pretty trim in the stomach. He wore a black t-shirt with the sleeves rolled up. I say he was off season because he lacked definition in his arms but had a telltale vein and a near extreme V-shape to his torso. He was blond and young but not at all boyish but gruff. He was in a different department than me so I didn't speak to him.

There have been a few other semi-sightings as well but none as good as these two in clsoe succession. I'm looking forward to seeing more men with fewer clothes in the coming months. They're one of the few highlights of my job.
  #592   Add to falseyedee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 17th, 2006, 04:57 PM

falseyedee is on a distinguished road
not a major muscle sighting...more of a surprise muscle sighting. the other day i was returning to the san francisco area from boston. waiting for the plane to board, i scanned my fellow passengers. nothing to write home about, or so i thought. the tall [5-10], lanky kid [14 or 15] who was wearing over sized sweat pants and an over sized jacket took off his jacket and i was stunned.

now, he wasn't huge by any means. he had a narrow and lanky build. but, the over sized t-shirt could not hide the swell of his muscles: the fabric draped over his pecs, showing the nice start of a "pec shelf" and cleavage between his pecs. his neck was nicely muscular and he had prominent traps. the sleeves were too long to see his arms, but if they measured up to his fore arms, they had to be big. his fore arms were beefy with chords of steely, vascular muscle.

like a lot of young jocks, he had the habit of feeling his own abs. when he wasn't, his shirt draped over his pecs and hung loose, not touching his stomach at all. then his left hand came up, pushing the fabric back against his stomach, emphasizing the projection of his pecs as he abscent mindedly explored his abs.

he couldn't stay still and paced around the flight lounge, stretching his neck and shoulders. though he wasn't more than 145 pounds, it was pretty clear he was all muscle. he moved with the cock-sure confidence of a successful jock. when he picked up his too big coat, i saw that it was a wrestling letterman jacket...which explained his lean, lanky muscularity and his pleasant cockiness.

given his youth and his current physique, i'd love to see him in two or three years to see how much bigger he might get.
  #593   Add to hamjam3000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 18th, 2006, 07:49 PM

hamjam3000 is on a distinguished road
o i just remembered when i was playing football my old coach was very muscular he always wore tight tight shirts . you could see his biceps almost ripping his sleeves and his pecs shooting out. and he was a father . i was woow
  #594   Add to ashleydelfin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 4th, 2006, 10:41 AM
=^^=

ashleydelfin has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to ashleydelfin Send a message via Yahoo to ashleydelfin
So, yesterday I'm coming out of class at 9PM and as I'm walking past a classroom I see several guys howling at something. As I walk in I realize that they had started at armwrestling competition.

Yay!

Okay, so, the best part about this is not the fact that before each match the two guys would show-off comically (but still flexing) but also that there were four guys I previously suspected of having admirable guns and I got to see them. Since I was there I even got to armwrestle another guy and I won (although it took some time). Oh, and also the part when one of the cute guys who, after winning, kissed his biceps.

In fact, yesterday was a pretty good day for me not only because of that. While riding the subway to go downtown too built guys walked in. One was young and was buff but not ripped. The other was almost 50, I'd say, but what a body! He looked like a bodybuilder. His guns could've easily been 17". The best part about him is that he noticed me looking and showed off a little. He started flexing and looking at his bicep and smiling. He got off at the next station (*cry*) and I wish I wasn't so shy so that I'd ask him for a photo.
  #595   Add to jdhdawg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 4th, 2006, 05:14 PM

jdhdawg is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Major Sightings

Nice post, ashleydelfin! Seeing yours reminded me of two sweet sightings I've had this week. Normally, I work out in the mornings. On Tuesday, I had the chance to work out at night. There was the usual beef on parade--I live in a college town. Then, I saw him. He was probably about 5'5", 225lbs with easily 21" arms. In talking with him, I found out his name is Sam and he had recently qualified for the Masters Olympia only to have an injury preclude from competing. He said that they had reconfigured the competition somehow to separate it from the actual Olympia. I'm not clear on that. Anyhow, in his "weakened state", he was doing nosebreakers with 105lbs on each side of his barbell. Between that and him doing 50lb db curls, his bis were ready to explode!

My second sighting was today at lunch. While eating out with another muscle lover, this guy walked in. He was wearing a skin-tight Monmouth Univ underamour shirt. His chest and arms looked enormous. I'm guessing 6'2" 235lbs with about 8% bf. WOW! Definitely a nice addition to the lunch menu.
  #596   Add to CanadianGordon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 10th, 2006, 10:44 PM

At work we've got some fairly well built residents who just keep getting bigger.
The other day this one black resident, he's a music producer...
Well, he had some friends over, and he lost a bet.
He and another guy came down to the front lobby in nothing but shorts, and sandals.
They tried to go into the fountain but we stopped them.
Not before our mouths dropped open.
This guy has cannonball biceps. And delts. And pecs.
Wow.
He really fills out a shirt.
This was shirtless.
Damn if I didn't try very hard not to get a stiffy. Luckily we have the desk.

Alas, I had to write him up too..

Sometimes my job sucks.

If no one else was around I would have waited until he'd gotten wet.

Then "escorted" him back to his suite. heheheheh.
  #597   Add to Texzilla's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 11th, 2006, 08:53 AM

Texzilla is on a distinguished road
Cool thread, just found it. Years ago when I worked at a small chain bookstore there was a college guy who worked part time, always wore bulky sweaters orlong sleeve shirts, but you could tell he had a build going on under all that. About 5'7", very Italian. He was nice, studying to become a Doctor but, frankly, about as interesting as a wet sponge. Still, I always made sure we were scheduled to work together. He only worked at the store in the winter and left when school was out to work construction, where he could make some real money. He came in one summer's day, spaghetti strink tank, very short gmy shorts...DA-AMN!!!!! Like I said, I had a clue something nice was under those sweaters but NOT ALL THIS!!!! The kid obviously did it for fun and to get girls but I tell you, had he wanted to start entering competitions, he would have raked in the wins. Well, it's over 10 years later and I can still see him saunter into the store as it if was yesterday.

Last edited by Texzilla; May 11th, 2006 at 09:07 AM.
  #598   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 17th, 2006, 01:24 AM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
Summer has come a bit early to Oregon, and it's been in the 80s and 90s already.
Naturally this means a lot of relatively studly men have begun to appear.

In the Tanasbourne Safeway day before yesterday, I was in line to check out behind one of those. A youngish black man, improbably handsome, cafe-au-lait coloring, and his shirt barely contained his chest and shoulders, but hung loosely around his waist. I estimate his arms at about 18 1/2 inches. However, he was wearing shorts.

His legs were incredibly cut, but his calves were about 15 inches max, and he didn't seem to have much in the way of quadriceps.

I bit my tongue hard not to ask about that. When he left, I mentioned it to the checker, and she agreed.

Of course, coming in behind me was a Samoan-looking guy, somewhat smooth, but HUGE. His girlfriend was about 1/3 of his mass.

All this inspiring me to get to work on losing the stress-gut
  #599   Add to Notbigenuff's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 17th, 2006, 08:22 PM

Notbigenuff
Send a message via AIM to Notbigenuff Send a message via Yahoo to Notbigenuff
Must be the season for spotting muscle in grocery stores - I had a sighting tonight that blew me away. The guy wasn't that tall (maybe 5'7" or 5'8") but boy was he built. Chest was very large compared to his waist - my guess is at least 47 inches to a less that 30 inch waist - and arms that must have been 19 inches and well defined. But, even though he was wearing jeans, I could tell he spent most of his time in the gym on the upper body. The jeans were baggy and his hips and thighs were small.

I ran into him at the milk cooler - where he proceeded to take out about 4 gallons. I also noticed plenty of red meat in his cart. Apparently a member of the 'old school' of bodybuilding - calories and protein!
  #600   Add to ushersdick's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 19th, 2006, 12:08 PM
my name's tom

ushersdick is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ushersdick Send a message via MSN to ushersdick Send a message via Yahoo to ushersdick
I live in Basingstoke, UK.

there's a this big guy who knows how big he is and loves showing it off. At least once a week i see him and a couple of mates, who r also quite muscular walking around festival place (our shopping centre). him and hsi mates come out of the gym in their sweaty workout clothes and seem to jus walk around fo ages, lookin at the stares they get and they totally love it - and it's such a turn on!

He saw me looking once and bounced his pecs in his tank top for me!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options