The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 48 votes, 3.17 average. Display Modes
  #321   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2004, 01:20 AM

brent has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to brent Send a message via Yahoo to brent
See Otto, now they are learning to drive! Also remember that these giants can cover a lot of ground by foot, due to their long legs. You should do like me, and only have tofu steaks in your fridge.
  #322   Add to ethernet_jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2004, 07:01 AM

ethernet_jock
Send a message via Yahoo to ethernet_jock
ewwwwww....

remind me not to go to Portland anytime soon. Steak tho... man do I love a good steak.... protein protein protein
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #323   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2004, 11:48 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Talking Getting back to muscle sighting...<ahem!>

[Throws raw steak against the wall, followed by tofu chunks]

O.k! Now that I have EVERYONE'S attention!.....

To get back to the muscle sightings...........

Today I went to my local gym about a half hour later than usual. I haven't been to my local gym in almost (2) months (!!Bad!!) because I've been on travel for work. I've been working out at home, where the scenery in the mirror never changes......

Today I went in a bit later than my usual time of 5:45 a.m. to 6, and arrived around 6:45 a.m. I saw a few of the usual regulars from my time slot, but they were all leaving as I was getting started. I was working chest and tris, so I was around the benches and dumbbells (the iron ones) , when I look up and see this man mountain come into the room.

To say that he was 'big' is an understatement. He was overpowering to look at-- wide shoulders, flaring lats, trim waist, thick pecs and arms hanging out of the string T he wore. Legs like girders, calves popping out---just incredible. He had short, curling dark blond hair, small oval wire framed glasses, and a look like a handsomer Jean Paul Fux. He also had a golden brown tan.

After about 30 minutes of working out and noticing him, I was down to my last sets of my last exercise, when I noticed him coming over to work out on the seated bench next to mine. Since I've never been accused of being shy, I thought I'd ask him how big he was. Well, that opened the floodgates! Turns out that he's 6'4", 255# and in great shape--his bodyfat can't be any higher than 10-12%. And he's not preparing for a show, because he doesn't think he's big enough! We chatted for a minute, and I told him about going to the Arnold Contest in Columbus this past spring, and some of the big guys I saw there. I finished and had to go, so we said so long.

A few minutes later, I'm in the locker room toweling off and getting dressed after my shower, when Man Mountain comes in to say hello again. I'm standing there, all 6'3" 205# pounds, pumped after my work out, and feeling buff with my shirt off. He comes over, asks me if I think he's big enough to compete, and takes off his string T and stands in front of me, in the "relaxed" position, with his massive chest just sticking out to THERE and his huge arms hanging at his sides like slabs of beef, and his big legs--all tanned a dark golden brown color. He looks over at me, smiling, and back to himself. I did the same, and felt, shall we say, that it was an unequal comparison.

Have you ever felt like a twig? Say, a small, runty, poorly nourished twig that never got enough sunlight and lost out in the competition for good nutrients from the soil, and that, consequently, showed up poorly next to the 30 foot oak tree with the 40" diameter trunk?!? That's how I felt!

After I stuttered out something about "wiping the floor with the competition" and allowed as how he'd "kick ass at a competition," he sort of chuckled and said, "Well, I want to gain about another 15 to 20 pounds before I compete!" Then, slipping back on his T, he sauntered out.

Hell of a muscle sighting! My self-esteem may be on life-support, but it was a hell of a muscle sighting!

Now to go back and ask him what he eats....

Mdlftr
  #324   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2004, 05:33 PM

ottomun6
Send a message via Yahoo to ottomun6
Side tracked

Oops! sorry 'bout that Mdlifter, sounds like you spotted some prime muscles there, a potential mountain.

Brent,... tofu?? isn't that like styrofoam with an attitude? I don't think I'm ready for that yet...on the other hand you're built like a tank. Hmm...

EJ, I uh...uh, only have tofu in my fridge,...yeah that's it tofu!! Now you and your giant friends have to stay put! No real steaks out here, and... HEY!! WAIT A MINUTE!! Mdlftr is 6'3"?? AND his musclesighting is another muscle monster that's 6'4"??
What the heck is going on here? are more of you giants gathering out there?!?

Last edited by ottomun6; July 23rd, 2004 at 05:36 PM.
  #325   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2004, 05:44 PM

glammaman2000
Send a message via Yahoo to glammaman2000
it's like that alfred hitchcock movie!!!

...the really,Really,REALLY BIG BIRDS!!!!
  #326   Add to Jim USA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2004, 06:26 PM

Jim USA is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Jim USA
Cool Who was that guy?

Just got back from vacation where I was working out in the fitness room of the hotel. As I was moving from the dumbell rack to the bench, I caught someone out of the corner of my eye out in the hall who was tall and seemed to have a great physique so I found an excuse to walk back to see if he was still out there. I stood still and looked out the glass door and there he was again. This time he was standing still looking at me. It was my own reflection!!

OK. I was a little embarrased at the error, but hey ... I must be getting in pretty good shape if I can turn a guy's eye. Especially mine.
  #327   Add to Notbigenuff's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2004, 09:16 PM

Notbigenuff
Send a message via AIM to Notbigenuff Send a message via Yahoo to Notbigenuff
Mdlftr,
Wow, that has to be one of the best sightings ever! Maybe it's time for me to be a little less shy in the gym too.

Ottomun,
I agree with you, I think that something must be going on out there--I've never felt short before (at 5'11") but I'm beginning to wonder. Or could it be something in the water somewhere causing a massive transformation nationwide (ooh, I think I've read one too many stories here )

And Jim, isn't it great to find a new person and discover that it's you!

I'm about to go on vacation this week, too. And plan to hit a few beaches and amusement parks--so I'll try to bring some things back for everyone (i.e. some prime sightings!).
  #328   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 24th, 2004, 07:26 AM

ottomun6
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notbigenuff
Ottomun, I agree with you, I think that something must be going on out there--I've never felt short before (at 5'11") but I'm beginning to wonder. Or could it be something in the water somewhere causing a massive transformation nationwide (ooh, I think I've read one too many stories here )
I'm about to go on vacation this week, too. And plan to hit a few beaches and amusement parks--so I'll try to bring some things back for everyone (i.e. some prime sightings!).
Have a good vacation Notbigenuff, I hope you spot lots of prime beef But do me a favor, if you suddenly find yourself a couple inches taller, and feel the urge to knock small guys around and take their food, PLEASE keep track of what you eat and drink!
I must try to protect the welfare of the vertically challenged before they start putting us up on coathooks!

JimUSA, congrats on stepping into the musclestud arena!!

Last edited by ottomun6; July 24th, 2004 at 07:31 AM.
  #329   Add to Notbigenuff's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 24th, 2004, 07:54 AM

Notbigenuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomun6
Have a good vacation Notbigenuff, I hope you spot lots of prime beef But do me a favor, if you suddenly find yourself a couple inches taller, and feel the urge to knock small guys around and take their food, PLEASE keep track of what you eat and drink!
I must try to protect the welfare of the vertically challenged before they start putting us up on coathooks!
Fortunately, I always keep track of what I eat or drink -- in training you know-- and tell you what, if I suddenly find myself a couple inches taller I'll let you know so you can share in the bounty.

Of course, I might wait until I'm a couple of feet taller!
  #330   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 24th, 2004, 10:10 AM

the Super-Ego

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdlftr
Hell of a muscle sighting! My self-esteem may be on life-support, but it was a hell of a muscle sighting!

Now to go back and ask him what he eats....

Mdlftr
Wow, thank you for sharing that sighting. I loved all the detail, that must have been an amazing experience! I wouldn't worry about the self-esteem being on life-support, I'm sure it was worth it to talk to the mountain!

Jim USA, that's a great sighting! I love the fact that you went back to check him out! I've caught my reflection in mirrors at the gym that are at an odd angle and thought, "God, I'll never be as big as that guy" and then noticed it was me! It my not be as big of a sighting, but it definitely helps the ego!
  #331   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 24th, 2004, 08:02 PM

glammaman2000
almost as bored as Brent...

since we're tooting our own horns(in spite of my natural tendency to be demure)2 ME! muscle sightings.#1:recently.as i got into contest shape;i realized it hurt to lay on my back because my pumped rump made it feel like i was in a backbend!#2:a long time ago.my first year of training(14-15?)i develloped 17-inch arms.i used to like to take long walks from my house to the suburban mall.itty-bitty shorts,skin-tight t-shirt,glasses.on my way home,a huge diesel oil tanker stops at a light,facing me;2 guys inside."would you like a ride home?"huh?"but,i'm going the other way?!"the truckers:"that's OK,WE'LL TURN AROUND!!(hysterical laughter)"years later,i figured out what was up!
  #332   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 25th, 2004, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by glammaman2000
...i realized it hurt to lay on my back because my pumped rump made it feel like i was in a backbend!#2:a long time ago.my first year of training(14-15?)i develloped 17-inch arms...2 guys inside."would you like a ride home?"huh?"but,i'm going the other way?!"the truckers:"that's OK,WE'LL TURN AROUND!!(hysterical laughter)"years later,i figured out what was up!
OK, I hear: you had arms the size of mine at age 15, soon there-after your legs got so developed that you couldn't lay down properly, and I so stupid I 'm not 100% if I'm taking the trucker's comments the right way. When do we get to see what you look like there Brian?
  #333   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 25th, 2004, 12:21 PM

ottomun6
Thumbs up

Glamma, you stud you!
Getting truckdrivers all hot and bothered!, then and probably now too!
You know Glamma, I'd even be happy to see something from that time period ESPECIALLY if you have something with those tight shorts!
  #334   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 25th, 2004, 12:33 PM

glammaman2000
(sigh)

...if only they had cameras back then...
  #335   Add to ethernet_jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 26th, 2004, 06:16 AM

ethernet_jock
Send a message via Yahoo to ethernet_jock
*begins to sing*

We were born before the wind...

Also younger than the sun....

(what was it like before cameras? all dark and boring and black and white? :P )
  #336   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 26th, 2004, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethernet_jock

(what was it like before cameras? all dark and boring and black and white? :P )
I hate singing, one of my MAJOR problems with the Lord of the Ring series...

However, I think the central point is that he obviously predates black and white as well. He said that there were no cameras. So, no cameras, no color, no black and white! Duh! I don't know what the world was like then, but I can use Glamma's statements to figure out how it wasn't!
  #337   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 26th, 2004, 01:19 PM

glammaman2000
interestingly enough...

...it WAS all black&white back then!we were forced to switch over due to an Act of Congress in response to the invention of color film.
  #338   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 26th, 2004, 01:36 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Your sources are showing......

glammaman2000 ...it WAS all black&white back then!we were forced to switch over due to an Act of Congress in response to the invention of color film.

I can see someone else has memorized all those great old Calvin and Hobbes storylines!

I loved that strip--the wild answers the father would give Calvin to his questions were classic! I'm going to have to use them on my own kids!!!
<Evil grin!>

mdlftr
  #339   Add to ashleydelfin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 26th, 2004, 10:21 PM
=^^=

ashleydelfin has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to ashleydelfin Send a message via Yahoo to ashleydelfin
C & H & other stuff

Yeah, I love Calvin and Hobbes too! My dad bought me the three treasuries (he's so nice at times) and my sis has the 10th anniversary book. I wish I had a cardboard box like Calvin's... of course then I would only use it for wicked things, like making an army of muscle-slaves.

Anyway, I wanted to tell you about a muscle sighting of mine. We have a clothing and shoe repair shop here in Mexico, and at times the customers are fun to look at. Today, however, I got a pleasant surprise. This old classmate of mine came in to leave some pants for fixing, and of course I recognized him and he recognized me. Now, I hadn't seen this guy for like two years (since I graduated high school) and back then he was cute but not much in the muscle department. Now... well, he totally bulked up. His pecs were huge, his arms were awesome, and his neck and shoulders were the sexiest I've seen in a while. We talked for a while and I asked him if he had been going to the gym and he was happy to prove me right by flexing his right arm (he even lifted his shirt to show off his abs). We talked about what we had been doing since then and stuff. It was fun.

I'm just amazed by the amount of growing he did. I mean, two years ago he was average and now he is wow!

~Ashley
  #340   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2004, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleydelfin
I'm just amazed by the amount of growing he did. I mean, two years ago he was average and now he is wow!

~Ashley
I used to love Calvin & Hobbs as a kid, but then I kept seeing weird religious C&H bumper-stickers etc. I started thinking it was just odd, and stopped reading it. Oh well.

As for your sighting, that's cool that an acquaintance of your blew-up! It proves that normal people can become huge mountains of muscle, and that it can be done in only 2 years! Since I started working out 10 years ago, I could have spent the last 8 as a monster like your friend. I wish I had been more serious in the past, but that is "water under the bridge". We can't change the past, only the future. So I'm off to the gym.

Thank you for the motivation!
  #341   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2004, 12:29 PM

ottomun6
Great sighting Ashley!!
I'm guessing that you guys were roughly the same size in high school?
Now its your turn to surprise someone else, maybe even your friend with the next two years. Get in there and train, sleep and eat your way into a bulked up set of bulging muscles too!
Well, at least get started, -was it you that is getting ready for college? Keep your priorities (college first) but, learn how to squeeze workouts into your schedule.
And right now, you have the best opportunity of all --extra time (no wife, no kids, no classes and no mortage)
And remember, there are guys out there that juggle all the above (yeah, scares me too! ) and still come out buffed.

We want to see you close the gap between you and your friend so we can cheer you on! Imagine what you might look like when you graduate from college?
Maybe your friend can get you started?
  #342   Add to ashleydelfin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2004, 02:39 PM
=^^=

Yes, I do intend to squeeze workouts into my schedule but I'm not really interested in getting huge. I want to be fit and have nice body, but I like big muscles on other guys... I can't imagine them on me (Okay, with my hiperactive imagination, I'm more than able to, but it's not a pretty picture). What can I say? Some guys like to pack on muscle, and some like to make sure the guys that do get the attention they deserve.

Anyway, ex-classmate who got big was wearing a tank top today. V. v. nice. He lives nearby so he jogs to the gym. The front of his shirt was all sweaty. It's at times like this that I'm really happy I work behind a counter. We talked a little and then he left.

~Ashley
  #343   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2004, 04:47 PM

Ashley, I totally understand not wanting to get buff, well no, I don't, but I will try. Too bad, because I'm sure we'd all have fun getting you pumped up! Oh well... As for squeezing in workouts, my boss generally keeps me going all day, sometimes she wakes me up before 3:30 AM, and keeps me working 'till 1 AM, without a break to eat, but those days are rare. If I can squeeze in workouts here and there, I'm sure you could too. However you'd really have to want it, and it doesn't sound like you do.

As for sightings, I was stopped at an intersection in N. Portland today, and saw 2 firetrucks overflowing with about a dozen young, buffed, tanned cadets... It was a good sighting!
  #344   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2004, 07:43 PM

ottomun6
..see Brent? somebody up there must be looking out for you. There wasn't a muscle guy in sight during your dry spell, now you get an overdose with a firetruck full of 'em

OK, Ashley no big muscles for you. But maybe you can get a pic of this beefcake friend so we can all be happy for you
  #345   Add to powerdude's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 30th, 2004, 06:28 PM

powerdude has disabled reputation
I wanted to let Brent and Otto know how much I have enjoyed reading your posts.

I have been hitting the weights hard this summer. I'm about as heavy as I have ever been. (a good thing) When working out in the summer time, things seem to go better. I have been using the one set "heavy duty" method and it has made me a believer.

Otto how are things coming along for you? You posted earlier that you were moving up in size and strength.

And Brent, thanks for the sightings.........
  #346   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 30th, 2004, 08:24 PM

glammaman2000
everyday BEEF!

i'm not gloating,but here in NY,sightings happen all the time.we're just all so smooshed together.the sidewalks,the subway.less time in individual cars.one standout!i was working in midtown.at the Deutschesbank HQ across the street,i noticed the security guards were unusually attentive.standing at-ease,in one spot.(as opposed to picking their noses,when they weren't ripping off the businesses they were supposed to be guarding)after a few days,i got curious.turns out they were Marines!the govt.had a contract to provide protection for important businesses.i asked the(hot,young)soldier if they carried guns?he saw i worked out."nope,just these!"&he treated me to a very impressive double-bicep shot!what a nice guy!SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!...&when it comes to masses of mass;the much-maligned circuit parties.(i reccommend Allegria)the bodies!&the faces!!if there ever was an argument to be made in favor of the genetic superiority of gay men!...
  #347   Add to powerdude's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 30th, 2004, 09:32 PM

I was in the gym some time ago. Two guys walk in. The first was built somewhat better than average. But the second guy was really buffed. He had short hair and a great face. He was about 5'10 and weighted about 225

They were doing squats that day. He started out with about 225 and kept adding weight. His legs just swelled as he continued.

The women that were working on a machine next to me started to notice him. They were saying something like " If he ever got a hold of you in bed those legs he would just wear you out".

Well he ended up pushing something like 425 to 450 for his last set. His leg muscles were defined and had striations across the muscles themselves.
He turns out to be a local cop. I feel the city is much safer tonight........
  #348   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 31st, 2004, 10:33 AM

Glamma, I'm sure most of us have, "sightings" most days that it's warm enough for people to be going out half naked. I try to pick the times when there is something memorable/special/interesting about them and I try to make a little 1 or 2 paragraph story. I also don't write about guys I see in the gym, because their is too much beef there to count... I'm glad that other people do, and I'd love to hear about the occasional NY sighting as I've never been there. Something that shows the flavor of the city , like the subway, or an ethnic neighborhood. Despite having the deepest subway station in North America, Portland doesn't have a really subway system... Just a transit system that goes trough a mountain, and has a very deep (and touristy) station at one point.
  #349   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 31st, 2004, 11:15 AM

ottomun6
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerdude
I wanted to let Brent and Otto know how much I have enjoyed reading your posts.
I have been hitting the weights hard this summer. I'm about as heavy as I have ever been. (a good thing) When working out in the summer time, things seem to go better.
Otto how are things coming along for you? You posted earlier that you were moving up in size and strength.
Thanks man !
I'm glad to hear your training is coming along well.
My training? well, I have gone through a few glitches that have stopped my training, but I'm back at it. (There seems to be a bad case of homophibia spreading at the gym that I'm still trying to comprehend)
I was a tad concerned that my clothes were feeling a little loose but I'm feeling pumped (figuratively and literally) these past few days.
My clothes are feeling tighter and my strength is decent but nothing to write home about (no 450 lb bench or 600 lb squats for me thanks)
I'm aiming for bigger muscles, but I'm still a relatively thin guy (bone structure wise)
  #350   Add to powerdude's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 31st, 2004, 07:54 PM

Thanks Otto,

I have been doing some reading lately. I would like to share some of the things that I have found interesting.

In one study they compared the ability of young men and older men to increase muscle size and strength using weight training. There was no difference. Both groups (young men and older men) put on muscle at the same rate.

Many of you may have read about the Berlin kid that was born with no myostatin because of a genetic defect. Can we do things that will lower our myostatin level? There were two articles that were of interest.

The first was a study of myostatin levels after exercise. They put subjects legs in a cast for two weeks then took a myostatin sample. They then exercised the legs and took another sample. The myostatin level dropped 48%. We can lower our myostatin level by exercising. I read somewhere that we still don't understand how mucles grow. So in the end we my end up finding out that we are just modifying our myostatin levels by weight training. Over training raises myostatin levels, so be careful not to overtrain.

In another article, it states that myostatin and cortosol ( a stress hormone) tend to move together. This article stated that we can lower cortisol and myostatin levels by:

Finding ways to reduce stress in our lives.
Also by eating something on a regular basis through out the day. If we allow ourselves to get hungry, the body needs to get energy from somewhere so it starts canibalizing muscle tissue. That is what gets the cortisol and myostatin levels going again.
  #351   Report Post  
Old July 31st, 2004, 08:06 PM
LeatherGryphon

Good information. I like the apparent correlations between myostatin and over-training or small numerous meals. Makes a lot of sense of what I've known empirically over the years. Ain't science wonderful?
  #352   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2004, 06:52 AM

eat, and let it all go

I have started carrying around a big jar of peanuts in my car so I no longer have to starve when I get one job after another. Also, if you have a lot of stress from change, check out Who Moved My Cheese at your local library.
  #353   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2004, 07:27 PM

glammaman2000
Go,brent!

YOU WILL NOT BE DEFEATED!when i was training for GayGames'98,i had 3!jobs(&training for a contest!)life is work!love is nice,but it doesn't make the world go'round.MAKE things work for you!(a fan)
  #354   Add to ashleydelfin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 4th, 2004, 10:35 AM
=^^=

Yay!

Gods, gods, gods, gods...

So, I'm applying to a film school in Mexico City, which means I might have to move there with my dad into an apartment we're renting there. (He works there but we live in a nearby city, so he comes home for the weekend). Anyway, I was there last Monday for an interview at the film school and when I come out our neighbor also comes out and I just look at him smile and say good morning. Then my brain realizes this guy is a total hunk! I mean, I had heard him before and I knew he went to the gym and I had seen his motorbike parked in front but I had no idea he was so hot! He was really well built, has big arms, wide back, long hair, sexy voice, and likes wearing tight t-shirts.

AND HE'S GOING TO BE LIVING RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!!!

Is that cool or what?

~Ashley
  #355   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 4th, 2004, 12:58 PM

Mexic? D. F.

Wow, film school, and isn't Mexico City the largest city in the world? It seems like a fun place to spend a few years, especially considering your new neighbor. Hopefully you will be the next great director from Mexico! I hope you have fun, and can stay in touch (I hope you dad's apartment has Internet, etc.) Congratulations!
Brent.
  #356   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 4th, 2004, 05:20 PM

ottomun6
Thumbs up

Ash you lucky DOG you!!
Good luck and good sightings to you!
  #357   Add to claygrant's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 4th, 2004, 05:42 PM

claygrant is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to claygrant
Security

Not really a muscle sighting, but almost. I was at a restaurant with a friend yesterday and I noticed a large fella ordering after us, and he eventually sat down at a nearby table with his buddy. This guy was probably 6'2 and just plain big. He wore a black T-shirt that simply said "SECURITY" on the back. Unfortunately, the sleeves of his t-shirt went down to his elbows so I couldn't see any bi/tri development, but his forearms were like hams. I was half-listening to his conversation because his friend was asking about workouts, but I couldn't hear much clearly. Wherever this guy works, I bet it's very secure!
  #358   Add to Notbigenuff's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 4th, 2004, 08:01 PM

Notbigenuff
I'm Back!

Well, I'm back from vacation and, sad to say, it wasn't terribly productive 'muscle sighting' wise! I'm not sure where the muscle guys are in the Carolinas and Tennessee (where I spent most of my time) but they weren't were I was. Of course, the rain I encountered all last week might have contributed to the lack of buffness there.

However, today I had an sighting at work--we had a guy stop into the office who was absolutely enormous! About 6'4" with what must have been an 18+ inch neck and a chest that I bet went over 50". Surprisingly, from what I could see of his arms (darn those baggy short sleeve t-shirts) they didn't look all that big. My guess is because of the "overdevelopment" of his neck, chest, and shoulders, that the arms were probably larger than they looked. I wasn't able to get up close to him though (sigh).
  #359   Add to ashleydelfin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 4th, 2004, 11:41 PM
=^^=

Actually, my dad's apartment has no phone line... ~cries~ I'll be internet deprived unless I manage to convince him to get DSL. Yes! Fate gives me a hot neighbor but in turn makes sure I can't get online too much... I might look for the gym he works out at...

Anywho, I had another muscle sighting today! We (a friend, his girlfriend, and I) were at the movies (we saw I, Robot! Hell-O Will's nicely developed pecs!) When we came out we were walking to our cars and we passed this really cute guy. He had nicely developed arms, great chest, obviously nice abs. He was wearing a yello muscle tee and jeans. As he passed by both my friend's girlfriend and I turned to look. So my friend was all like "See something you like?" and we're both like "yes!" (Not that my friend is not a good specimen to look at. He has huge arms and pecs and he's also uber-smart. He looks like a football player.)

So, Brent, you were right, apparently. There are lot of cute guys down here. =)

~Ashley
  #360   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 5th, 2004, 05:01 AM

Yeah, see, I may never have been to Mexico, but I do know that it is the homeland of hot, Mexican men! Now we just need for you to get Internet service! You probably will need it for school, and you dad can use it during the week as well. Also, is it just me, or are people from around Mexico City taller, and have a much nicer accent than the people that typically come up here?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options