The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 48 votes, 3.17 average. Display Modes
  #681   Add to b.spencer's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 21st, 2007, 07:09 AM
Gaining Muscle Rep by Rep

b.spencer is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to b.spencer
Grocery Store Muscle Couple

I was in Knoxville last week, and stopped at the natural foods grocery store to get a few things. As I went to check out, just in front of me were two HUGE guys (from the way they talked to each other, obviously a couple). They both looked a little older than me, 40-ish or so. One was about 5'8", 195 (i found out later), short black hair, glasses. He was wearing a loose tank top and shorts that showed every muscle he had to perfection. The other guy was 6'4" minimum (he was way over my head at least), and although he was in loose jeans and polo shirt, he filled them out so much he had to be 260 or 270.

They seemed to be regulars there because they struck up a familiar conversation with both the clerks nearby, who hardly seemed to take notice of them. I was just having fun staring at near-perfection when they started to include me in the conversation. We all talked about nothing in particular, when I finally got up the courage to ask about them. I guessed from their food choices and the amount of it (short of oats and a small loaf of bread, no carbs at all) that one or both was cutting heavily, so I asked if one of them was getting ready to compete, since they both were of that caliber, IMO. The shorter guy reddened just a bit and said he was going to be in the light-heavy class in Chattanooga in three weeks. I told him that in the shape he was right now, the judges would be blind if he didn't win. I meant it too, He looked fantastic. He seemed to really appreciate it, tensed his pecs just a bit under the shirt (Jesus did they explode out) and thanked me.

They gathered up their groceries, and the taller one asked me how long I'd been working out. When I told them 8 months, how much weight I'd lost, and how I'd changed myself, they both paused and told me how great I looked. Here were two beautiful perfect strangers who were complementing me. I thanked them and told them I'd love to have the size they both had, but I probably started too late in life for that. They both got a serious look on their face and the shorter guy told me that if I could do what I'd already done and still look this good, that he had no doubt I give them both real competition in a few years. The taller guy agreed.

We talked for a few seconds more while, but before they left, they both shook my hand, and we all said it was nice to meet. On the way out, the shorter asked me if I were going to the contest. I said I hadn't planned on it, and he invited me to come and see if I was right about him. I thought it over and said that I would. He smiled and told me they'd love to see me down there and to look for either of them. I felt like I was floating on the ceiling after that. For guys who look that good to complement me is all the inspiration I need to hit they gym harder and harder.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #682   Add to DonnieJvilleNC's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 21st, 2007, 04:46 PM
Pop Culture Savant

DonnieJvilleNC is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DonnieJvilleNC Send a message via MSN to DonnieJvilleNC Send a message via Yahoo to DonnieJvilleNC
Brad,
That was a great story! Congrats! You'll have to tell us all about the competition afterwards.
Jacksonville, Onslow County, NC, USA
I'm reminded of the immortal last words of Socrates who said, "I Drank What?!"
  #683   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 31st, 2007, 08:52 PM

ottomun6
Send a message via Yahoo to ottomun6
Near miss in isle 7

I was wandering down the isles of a local discount/grocery store and decided to check to compare some of the granola snacks. As I turned the blind corner, I almost collided with a fellow muscleman (blonde,about 5'7", 215-220lbs) he was in mid-sentence because he was talking to a female companion right behind him, they were leaving the isle as I was entering it. We both excused ourselves and kept moving. I had to fight every fiber in my body not to scan him over as they walked away (I just had the feeling that the girl would notice me standing there with my mouth open )

So, I focused back on the granola snackbars, comparing labels and prices. After about 5 minutes, I hear a voice saying something about checking something again before they go...sure enough, it's the blonde muscleman again...My first thought was he came back to strike up a conversation , but dang it! the girl is still just a few steps behind him. He comes right down to where I am and "looks" at items right next to me, but with the girl standing there, it was a bit awkward, so he had no choice but to leave, but this time my head locked on his bulked up bod as he lumbered down the isle....WOW! Big shoulders, thick lats, and a pair of snug blue jeans packed with a pair of bowling ball glutes. The jeans were too big in the waist, because he needed the room for his beefy quads and glutes
Maybe I should have told the girl there is a clearance sale on pantyhose or something.

Last edited by ottomun6; June 2nd, 2007 at 07:03 PM.
  #684   Add to Shwan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 31st, 2007, 11:41 PM

Shwan
Muscle on the Train

I was sitting on a late night commuter train this evening and this guy sits across from me. Now the commuter trains here are grouped in seats of four facing each other (so we are facing each other inches apart). I didn't really take notice to him at first (early 20's, badly in need of a new hair style cut and clean shave). I?m guessing he works in the construction industry by the way he looked.

After I while, I catch a glimpse of his image while looking out the window. I begin to notice that he has a nice build and get this, a BIG package in those shorts. A little later, he takes out one of those two liter bottles of water and another container filled with some powder and mixes the two together. I?m guessing it was so protein shake or something. At this point I am really interested as he drinks the whole thing quickly and I can now see his biceps as he casually flexes his arms while drinking. I try not to get hard as we sadly pull into my station.

I stand up and get to speak to this stud saying ?excuse me? as his massive tree trunk legs are blocking my way to the aisle. He apologies and says he is also getting off and stands up to pick up his gym bag. I follow behind him and that?s when me how HUGE this guy is. He had got to be at least 6?1 and he towered over my 5?6 height. I noticed he filled in his shirt nicely as the muscles in his back looked like they were ready to burst out, and not to mention that ASS! I followed him down the stairs and sadly he went the other direction as we left the station.

Keeping an eye out for more muscle!
  #685   Add to 1bigwoof's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 1st, 2007, 01:49 AM
MASS Matters

1bigwoof is on a distinguished road
Moving Day

Thanks Shwan and Ottomun6....muscle experiences happen every day like that but most of us don't take the time to register them. Reading these posts made me reflect on a cool experience I had yesterday.

Some friends of mine were moving. Not being very skilled with my hands, I can't help much with complicated tasks but give me boxes or furniture and I can put my muscle to good use.

Anyhow, these events are usually not too exciting. It was 91F/32C when we started. I had just taken my first heavy load into the moving truck when I glimpsed a guy in a tight t-shirt. Most of the folks helping with the move were in my circle of friends. I wasn't sure I recognized him. During the next pass, I made sure to get a good look. He was about my height (5'9"/1.75m), muscled, and lean. He had jet black hair and blue eyes. The guy looked like a muscular model. I'm guessing about 195lbs/90kg. His t-shirt strained over his pecs and his bis bulged every time he was carrying a load. I did realize later that I knew him and made sure that the two of us teamed up to carry all of the really heavy stuff. Watching his muscles get pumped as we worked certainly made the event more enjoyable. I plan to give him a call to see if he wants to go lift sometime.
  #686   Add to Shwan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 1st, 2007, 10:49 PM

Shwan
Yummy Daddy & Muscle Heads in the Gym

Went to the foodcourt at the mall today and I couldn't help but notice this yummy daddy with his little daughter.

I positioned myself at a table a few tables away from them so I could check him out. It was quite the sight, he wore the tightest black shirt with his biceps ready to burst through. He wore tight blue jeans and brown cow boy boots and had a nice shaved head.

I couldn't help but stare at this muscle stud the entire time!

Later in the day, I was at the gym. You know only the hardcore muscle heads come in on a Friday evening.

I was in the weight area and there there were two other guys with me. One is a friend of mine who is a boxing trainer. He has a great build, really cut muscles, but really small frame and is shorter than me, 5'4.

The other guy was this huge muscle tank, with his tight brown shirt, with biceps bigger than my head. He was throwing around the weights like it was nothing. He must be at least 6'0 and 210 of BIG muscle!

Anyways, I was winding down my workout using a pillar to help me stretch. I suddenly heard some comotion with weights hitting the ground, some swear words and the shorter guy walking off. Apparently the larger muscle monster had gotten in the way of the smaller muscle dude during his set.

I couldn't help but be a little turned on by the scene playing out before me. This monster of man dominating this much smaller man. I thought it was going to get ugly, and that's when I headed for the change room.

More muscle sightings to come!
  #687   Add to mikeinbn's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 5th, 2007, 02:30 PM

mikeinbn has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to mikeinbn Send a message via MSN to mikeinbn Send a message via Yahoo to mikeinbn
pec surprise

there's this college-age guy who parks outside my store every morning, apparently to go to class. he's about 6 feet tall, light-brown skin with what i think of as a tennis-player's build and an unfortunate shock of justin guarini-style hair. nice face, too. so, this morning he gets out of the car and decides to change his shirt there in the street...it turns out that he has one AMAZING set of pecs. they weren't HUGE--he's probably in the 160-170 weight range--but they were so out f proportion to his body that they looked big and thick and juicy. i was floored, and pretty disappointed when he put on a fresh t-shirt to head to class.

love to chat with you about huge muscles, muscle growth, and muscle worship

mikeinbn on yahoo messenger
  #688   Add to Shwan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 5th, 2007, 08:21 PM

Shwan
Growing Muscle Stud of a Cousin

I'm kind of embrassed to be posting thing, however its just too good not to share.

I have a younger 18 year old cousin who lives down the street from me. He is currently in 1st college taking firefighting.

Since October he has just exploded into a muscle stud. He went from 140lbs and my height at 5'6 to to a powerful 160lbs and 5'8 and he isn't done growing yet! He is still going through this growth period and he knows it.

Up until recently he was just eating more and lifting weights like crazy. However, he recently asked me about taking supplements and I refered him to a friend who works at local health store. While visiting him today, he proudly showed me all the new stuff my friend "hooked him up" with. He also had a pile of books on bodybuilding and told me he is trying out one of the recommended programs. However, he was really excited about this weight gainer he was given and he told me his ultimate goal was to reach 200lbs!

Today he also expressed interest in maybe training to compete one day and says he already has advantage because he would be taller than "those typically short bodybuilders"! I couldn't believe his cocky talk today.

He goes to a seperate gym from mine, however today I got excited when he told me he wanted to try my out and asked if I could help him find a workout partner. I couldn't contain my excitment, I can only imagine him working out in the gym.

I've seen his progress over the last few months and its just been amazing. His confidence in his body image has also grown and the only thing he wears is a tight wife beater shirt. I know it bad, because he is my cousin, however I can't help but be turned on by his muscles and his confidence.

What drives me even more wild is that everytime we get together he just has to compare his biceps to mine. Let me tell you, he surprised me months ago and he takes great satisfaction that his are bigger than mine. I continue to compliment him and feed his ego because I just think it is so hot that he is turning in one of those hot cocky muscle studs I lusted after in high school.
  #689   Add to j663vax's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 7th, 2007, 02:04 PM

j663vax is on a distinguished road
Just thought i'd share a muscle sighting with you guys. Working today and a guy came up to me to ask for help, didn't look huge from afar, but once closer you could see he had some really big biceps. He wore a tight black t-shirt with jeans, but the pecs were pushing outwards, really big veins in his bi's. I'm a bicep fan, especially in t-shirts. He carried his items to the cash desk and the veins looked pencil thick easily.

Any guys here from Wales??
  #690   Add to CanadianGordon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 11th, 2007, 11:27 AM

CanadianGordon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to CanadianGordon
Had an interesting encounter today. I've been so busy with work I haven't had much time to do much of anything, including workout seriously. I'm also moving to Toronto too, plus a new job so I've got a lot on my plate.
I met up with someone today who said he works out, and wants to lean up then get bigger. He's 6'2, about 200lbs or so. A fair amount of fat but he has potential if he keeps it up and watches his diet.
He's got very large legs naturally muscled, like mine, so I can't wait to see what the next few months bring for him.
I measured his waist for him, it's over 50", his arms are a nice solid 15.5" flexed though. Very little fat on his arms. Trez cool.
He's got a ways to go, but he'll go far if he pushes himself.
I have faith. Besides he loves growth.

I'm an actor, writer, director, security guard, who works out, and who lives near Toronto, Canada.
  #691   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 25th, 2007, 09:45 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
It's summertime in Western New York and some of our students are quite happy to show off their hot bods in the library.

One I've been drooling over for months now was in wearing a tight tank top and shorts, which isn't great when you're a hundred pounds overweight and your flabby buttcrack shows but in HIS case:

About 6 feet
About 185 lbs.
B-r-o-a-d shoulders
Thick, well-defined biceps
Tiny waist
Bodyfat in the single digits
Dark hair, high & tight cut
Chin fuzz
Nice tatts (simple, well-placed, and not too many of 'em)

Do you remember Trent, Daria's crush? Imagine Trent with MUSCLES. That's this guy.

Oy!

xoxo

Richard
  #692   Add to newmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 25th, 2007, 08:29 PM

newmus is on a distinguished road
sexy back hair

walked in on a foto shot at gold's yesterday. don't know who the guy was but he was quite nice, all swolled up and shiny anyway i'm trying not to stare at him (or anyone else for that matter) when a young guy 5'-6 - 5'-8", 28 -29" waist, strong but small calves, a drewl inducing chest and a 3' wide back (yes that's an exageration but the waist to lats ration made it seem that way). now as he walks by hell freezes over! he's got back hair! and it's sexy! quick someone pass the vapors!
  #693   Add to newmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 29th, 2007, 08:45 PM

Chris Cormier

was finishing my workout tonight when i head to the locker area and there before me all hunched over and massive is some big black guy (wasn't until i heard some one say bye that i realized who it was). how massive and muscley he was is the boring part so i'll skip that, but what was interesting was two muscles on the back of his neck. maybe it was how he had his head bent, idk, but that was maybe the most amazing display of muscle i have ever seen! i mean everyone on the planet has biceps and quads pecs and traps, etc. but i don't think many people have these... idk what to call them!
  #694   Add to mslheet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 1st, 2007, 09:39 AM

mslheet is on a distinguished road
Canadian security guards

On a recent jaunt to Toronto, the border guard was one of the sexiest guys I've seen in ages. Short black hair, really good looking, short sleeve uniform shirt barely contained his thick muscular arms. Pretty young - I would guess mid 20s. Mesmerized by his thick upper arm as he punches in my license no. Didn't want to drive away.

Later, on the balcony I see strutting down the street with a touch of that bodybuilders waddle - tall, buzz cut, black hair, vgl. guy - looked like a security guard or bouncer type. But model handsome. Walked like he had pounded his legs that day. Or his upper thighs had just gotten too damn big to walk any other way. WOOF

Later at the bar - another security guard (bouncer?) strutting around the bar. Not hugely built but enough to take care of himself. Another italian-ish dark handsome man. In a bar full of men he was the one I had my eye on.
Had a sort of military air about him the whole time. Wandered around, surveying the crowd. Taking his job very seriously. Hot as hell.

For a guy like me who love the strutting attitude of a cocky bodybuilder type (up to a point of course) I always seem to find the security guards, bouncers to be the hottest guys in a bar, and look forward to seeing them roaming a supermarket, guarding a hospital or school, working the border...

(yes I've been lurking a while but I will try to post more sightings - enjoy reading others)

arpeejay:
this was at the Peace Bridge, but could be the same guy. He looked a bit like Tylor (Basas?) (see Repetrope - http://www.repetrope.com/men/competi...petitorID=2194)

Last edited by mslheet; July 1st, 2007 at 01:36 PM.
  #695   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 1st, 2007, 10:31 AM

Where do you live and where was your border crossing? I think I've seen a guy like the first one you described at the Canadian end of the Rainbow Bridge in Niagara Falls. Yum yum yum!

xoxo

Richard
  #696   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2007, 02:58 PM

BBMikeNJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BBMikeNJ Send a message via Yahoo to BBMikeNJ
Today at the beach, there were two musclebuds together, one bigger than the other. Pretty sure they were a couple. The bigger one was built like a Tom of Finland drawing. Big wide back, that actually had Tom of Finland characters tattooed onto it. An amazing V-taper. Goateed square jaw, thick shaved down skull. Square cut swimming suit that was tight around his thick hairy legs, and his high, rounded glutes, but hung slack at his tight muscular waist. Hairy chest and abs too, with a big set of nips that he must pump because they stuck out about the size of a fingertip. Later on, ran into them at a t-shirt shop. Made eye contact with them a couple of times, but I was with my sister, so it was hard to interact any more than that. Will have to go back to that beach again soon...see if they're growing!
  #697   Add to Max Mann's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 13th, 2007, 06:11 AM

Max Mann is on a distinguished road
Supermarket Muscle

Yesterday while getting groceries at my local supermarket (Wegman's) I had two sightings. First was a cute young guy, early twenties, with spiked brown hair. Good size arms, and I couldn't help notice his calves as he went past. I think I've seen him at the Gold's I belong to. But then, as I'm standing at the deli counter...WOOF! HOT older man, early 40's, graying short hair, goateed, tanned, shorter than me...but his arms had to be 19"! Along his left tricep he had "CUSE" tattooed on it. And his furry forearms...just huge! Then I stand behind him at the checkout line, where he was with a woman (couldn't tell their relationship). He paid no attention to me as I checked him out. Fantasy material for weeks to come.
  #698   Add to Yachirobi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 24th, 2007, 06:31 PM
R O C K S T A R

Yachirobi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Yachirobi
I had perhaps the best sighting of a man in my life today. A man came into my store and as soon as I saw him I gasped. If my heart didn't actually skip a beat I know it started beating harder. The guy must have noticed I was fawning all over him. He had a MASSIVE chest and a very skinny waist (no roid gut!) and very nice arms. He looked like his was in contest shape overall and he had a brutally handsome face to boot. Unfortunately he was a little annoyed, but just because he couldn't find what he wanted and was admittedly uncomfortable and unfamiliar with the products he needed. Worse yet, I was so intimidated by (and enamored with) him that I don't think I helped out as well as I could. But perhaps that was for the best as I honestly feared I might not be able to resist groping him. I have seen a lot of musclemen where I work but this guy was by far the BEST muscleman I've ever seen!
  #699   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 27th, 2007, 06:27 AM

I had some good ones this weekend and again this morning.

First, Naoyuki and I had lunch with a Toronto friend (he knows who he is!) and his new boyfriend. J. is looking hotter than ever (his traps have gotten huge) and M. is, well, as a chat friend pointed out, "M. puts us all to shame." BIG boy, very thick, very defined, very hard, very vascular.

That night we went to see the new Cirque du Soleil show under the big top down on Toronto's waterfront. There was one hottie there who was definite "hubba hubba" material. About 6 ft. and easily 250 lbs. Thick, thick, thick, massive chest and shoulders, awesome arms, and furry, furry, furry, arms and chest and curly brown hair and stubble. Left me a bit weak at the knees.

And now it's the first day of classes and there's one young man in a red baseball cap (worn backwards) and a black t-shirt and shorts that show off his bulging biceps and spectacular calves. Not quite as hard or well-defined as M. in Toronto but about the same size and well on his way.

We never run out of muscle to look at, do we?

xoxo

Richard
  #700   Add to MAZIVKAROLY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2007, 02:19 PM
MAZIVZEMBERE

MAZIVKAROLY is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via MSN to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via Yahoo to MAZIVKAROLY
Arrow Gym Gawking

All gyms have gawkers. Some are more obvious than others. But I don't hesitate to see and be seen by the females as well as my fellow male drivers.
Want to have a challenging, motivating workout partner, but can't seem to get one snagged, so far. Really want a hard, long, effort-filled workout guy who could not just keep up with me, but move me beyond some current plateaus.
We all need to keep getting inspirred and motivated to keep on moving up, out and bulking up along with definition and striations.
Let's all get a little braver with being friendly with others. Is there really anything to lose?[COLOR="DarkOrchid"] [/COLOR]
  #701   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 30th, 2007, 12:03 PM

BBMikeNJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BBMikeNJ Send a message via Yahoo to BBMikeNJ
There's a guy that worked at my gym. 23 year old Marine reservist. Big strapping blond, around 6'3, was probably a good 230lbs, nicest kid you'll ever meet. He got sent to Iraq last year. I saw him when he got back about 6 months ago. He looked pretty much the same. Then I saw him on Monday of this week. He's looking huge. He doesnt work at the gym anymore, but still works out there. He told me he was looking for a job as a policeman. He's visibly beefier, and was wearing a tight fitting tank top. I asked him how much weight he'd gained, he grinned and said "22lbs". None of it looked like fat either, although he's not totally ripped up. I was tempted to ask him if he was using any Vitamin "S", but decided to save that for the next time I see him.
  #702   Add to newmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2007, 08:15 PM

two sightings at gold's venice tonight.
#1 was going from the back room to the front room when out of the corner of my eye in the middle room i see the biggest pair of yellow skinned legs doing lying leg curls. at first i thought it was one of the big asian guys, but i got a glimpse of his arms which were big but looked like tooth pick compared to his tree trunks! so it wasn't one of the regular guys i see every so often. 10 minutes later my trainer and i go over to a bench to do chest and directly in front of me in a squat rack is a flacid ejaculation material! there before my eye is a huuugggeee blue moon (he was wearing blue shorts) that was when i figured him to be about 5'-6" to 5'-9" 200# or so and all of that weight was in his humungous 30"-32" thighs! they were so big that my trainer actually had to stop and stare and mention them to me.
#2didn't get a good look at this guy's face but i think he was white with a tan that says he'll have ugly leathery skin in 15 years. overall this guy didn't look huge except for his forearms (my weakness) and calves - err cows - um wait, bulls (my other weakness). the veins on this guy were really nasty (another weakness) and he looked like maybe he was a former pro comming off steroids and had dropped from maybe 260-280 to 210#.
  #703   Add to darren's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2007, 03:19 PM

darren is on a distinguished road
...was at Venice Beach last Monday for the Labor Day Muscle Beach Events...ran into and spoke at length with Dave Hughes. Big musle guy / proferssional bodybuilder. He was weighing @ 245lbs (as he noted) and his guns were 21". He flexed for me to take a few pictures. Great body and personality. The veins on his arms were massive and hot.
  #704   Add to MAZIVKAROLY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 10th, 2007, 07:59 AM
MAZIVZEMBERE

MAZIVKAROLY is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via MSN to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via Yahoo to MAZIVKAROLY
Muscle Spotting

Superman has been my fav fantasy forever. When I had my first spouting, it was without the juice, but I thought I was on my way to heaven along with the Superman in me... still have the hots for that kind of bod and I keep working out to achieve as much as I possibly can.

More muscle maxin' ALL WAYS and all ways achievable, to the nth degree.
  #705   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2007, 08:00 AM

And then there are occasions when one of 'em walks in (the community college library, in this case) and you, think, "Damn! That's just unfair!"

As in:

Beautiful African American man, late 20s, short-cropped hair, sexy facial hair, classic features. About my height, about 200 lbs., solid as a rock. Wearing a plaid short-sleeved shirt, unbuttoned all the way, with a white 'beater under it, a look that just happens to show off both his furry thick forearms and the inch deep cleavage between his thick pecs.

Oy!

I don't remember having this much eye-candy 20 years ago at the University of Michigan's Undergraduate Library. Whether that's because many more men are in much better shape or because we had so few students outside the bounds of the conventional 18-22 age range is hard to assess.

I'll manage. Somehow!

xoxo

Richard
  #706   Add to luvyalots's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2007, 07:35 PM

luvyalots is on a distinguished road
I was at a high school football game when I saw these two ridiculously beefy, gorgeous, hunky musclestuds in tight white T-shirts. They were obviously alumni football players who were visiting their old school. Everything about them said full-blown jocks: their bulging biceps and bulbous pecs, their round broad shoulders and thick legs, the looks on their faces as they strut amongst everyone else in the crowd, outsizing them all.

And get this...they were holding hands! I actually did a double take. No, it can't be, I thought.

I asked someone I knew and she said, "Oh, them..." Apparently, one of them used to play football for the team, but then came out of the closet right after he graduated and his boyfriend is also a former high school football player.

It made me realize that the characters we read and write about - that I write about - really do exist.
  #707   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2007, 08:31 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvyalots
I was at a high school football game when I saw these two ridiculously beefy, gorgeous, hunky musclestuds in tight white T-shirts. They were obviously alumni football players who were visiting their old school. Everything about them said full-blown jocks: their bulging biceps and bulbous pecs, their round broad shoulders and thick legs, the looks on their faces as they strut amongst everyone else in the crowd, outsizing them all.

And get this...they were holding hands! I actually did a double take. No, it can't be, I thought.

I asked someone I knew and she said, "Oh, them..." Apparently, one of them used to play football for the team, but then came out of the closet right after he graduated and his boyfriend is also a former high school football player.

It made me realize that the characters we read and write about - that I write about - really do exist.
I really wondered sometimes back in HS. I truly wondered if all the "butt-slapping, towel-snapping, muscle-comparing, etc" jocks were all truly gay. It was rather unfortunate for me though, most of the jockish types in my class weren't huge at like all. Not even the biggest footballers (not including line-backers) were all that large; larger then others, but not massively bigly hugely...big.

Even if they were all straighter than a pole, still nice to fantasize. Although, I get the feeling to this day...at least a few of em were, "like that."

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #708   Add to jerseyflex's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 15th, 2007, 05:47 AM

jerseyflex is on a distinguished road
funny you should mention that

i started hs as a very out of shape kid. we had a lot of jocks and even a competitive bb'er in my school. gym class always seemed to be a chance for the built kids to show off (they always had their shirts off, always flexing, talking about lifting and what not) - so i was determined to change. so i started and was bit by the bug early in HS and continued at it through college.

when i was in college i joined the weightlifting and bodybuilding club and a few of us who were really into bb-ing decided to rent a house together thinking it would be better for all of us in terms of diet and training. well, lots of stories to share but related to this thread, let me get to my point. looking back and knowing what i know now, one of the guys in our house was gay but hadnt come out yet. after we all graduated and move our separate ways i reconnected with him and he told me about his "big realization" about how he just needed to be gay. it turns out his mate was one of the muscle kids from my highschool. so we all got together and this kid was telling me that about half dozen of the muscle jocks from school were all gay.

so yes. supposedly its much more prevalent than we all think. now - over the next few days, watch for various stories i will share (I will put them in the proper threads).
  #709   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 15th, 2007, 07:19 AM

How's training going, Jerseyflex? I re-read your post from two years ago about what it was like being in peak condition (240 lbs. and 21 inch biceps, fuck!) Thanks for the inspiration, then and now!

xoxo

Richard
  #710   Add to jerseyflex's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 15th, 2007, 09:03 AM

jerseyflex is on a distinguished road
slow. too slow!!!

its a bit more challenging now with "grown up" responsibilities (not to mention the "joys" of aging)

problem w/ 240, I was too "puffy".....i liked being 195 and all ripped much better. arms were smaller but they looked better (the vein down the center of the bi)

thanks though. now-a-days w/ technology we could really have some fun with this if i can get back to my "a game" so to speak
  #711   Add to Digibacker's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2007, 04:12 PM
Recently called 'immense'

Digibacker is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Digibacker
Muscle at McDonalds

Saw some muscle today, at McDonalds of all places. At least he worked there. Shorter (5'8") average looking guy, but filled out his uniform with a nice thick chest and bulging arms.
  #712   Add to nj.'s Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2007, 12:37 PM
Still going strong

nj. has disabled reputation
I was doing my Spanish coursework at the uni library. It was the day of my second class, so I'm at a 'greetings, how are you?' level, but I enjoy learning new languages.

The tables are set up in groups of four; two on each side facing each other. So if the place is full - as it usually is - you'll have a good opportunity to look right into the face of the person sitting opposite you. Pretending to read a book is also a good option. There'll be a good meter between you and the one opposite you.

So I was quietly trying to count up to 15 in Spanish when my sequence turned into 'ocho, nueve, diez, WOAH!'

The guy who had just walked past me and decided to sit opposite me was... well, huge. His forearms were about the size of the circle I can make with my hands when my thumbs of both hands touch each other on the bottom, and my index fingers on the top. And bear in mind that I have big hands.

He wasn't very lean, but man did he look powerful. And man, was I glad that he was wearing a t-shirt. He had a bit of an evil frown as he typed away on his laptop (which, suddenly, looked amusingly small with him operating it). I didn't find him very attractive, but I definitely appreciate him sitting where he sat. How a hot body can destract me.

Anyway... 'Once, doce, trece, catorce, quince...'
  #713   Add to jtravel29's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 12th, 2007, 09:06 PM

jtravel29 is on a distinguished road
So I am in class today (first day) and in walks this guy:

6'3"
BIG - I'd say 250
Not ripped or anything but just big. Somewhat of a belly but not much.
The kicker was on breaks when he would walk out of the classroom - his back was enormous. The type where the shoulders extend far past neck and just keep going.

Arms probably 18"? 19".
Later in the day - rolled up his sleeves and there was this huge brachialis muscle (I think) - his arm joint was freaking huge with that muscle bulging out when he bent his arm. Amazing.

Had the Marines/Army haircut with tattoos on both arms so not sure if currently in military or perhaps police.

I tried not to stare, without much luck.
  #714   Add to Max Mann's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 13th, 2007, 06:46 AM

Max Mann is on a distinguished road
My Olympian vacation

Last year was my first time attending Mr. Olympia, but this year the experience was even better. This time I got to work out at the Gold's Gym on Sahara Avenue (near the Blue Moon hotel I stayed at), which happens to be the one Jay Cutler trains at. While I was working out Friday, Mark Dugdale walks in with a small entourage (two cameramen and a protege). During his visit, he takes off his shirt and tights and starts posing in front of the wall-length mirror, with the sunlight streaming down directly onto his amazing body. It took all I could not to get hard right there.

The Sunday after the contest...Will Harris, Hidetaka Yamagishi, and James "Flex" Lewis were all there at the same time getting pictures taken, flexing for the cameras. James was doing an ad for some supplement. At one point, Hidetaka passed by me and I wished him luck for next year. As I left, I found out Ronnie Coleman would be making an appearance later, but I couldn't stick around. I can't wait for next year!
  #715   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 22nd, 2007, 12:22 PM

Just Perfect

About 19-20. Dirty blond hair in a sort of updated Dave Draper, pageboy bob. Well-trimmed but nice, thick sideburns. About 5'10, 190 lbs., all muscle--broad shoulders, thick chest, nice big arms with eye-popping triceps, trim waist, and even though he's wearing jeans you can tell he's got thick, beefy quads.

Makes up for being indoors on a bright, sunny, WARM fall day.

xoxo

Richard
  #716   Add to newmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 24th, 2007, 06:31 PM

got in line at the post office this evening and 2 possitions in front of me was an ectomorph about 6'-0" /6'-2", black shorts, black tank, green bb cap. his arms were about 18-20", had small but not so neglected calves which were nicely shaved and ankles so skinny they made his calves look huge! his chest was what i call 'sunken' e.g. nicely developed, but don't try balencing a coke can on top. he had a few cliched tats and one of those squished faces were the chin is too close to the eyes in proportion to the head, but he was still decent looking. oh, he had a nice deep raspy voice and kinda sounded a tad....not that bright which i think is kinda hot. unfortunately, i could only check out his butt from a poor angle so not sure how to grade it. anyway, i'm trying not to be obvious when i look over and see a set of keys on the counter. i pick 'em up jingle them and ask around, but there are no responses. right after i set them down mr ectomorph turns around and realizes his keys are gone, which i promptly return. come to think of it, the way he was so surprised about lossing his keys he probably was a bit slow. oh well he was hot anyway!
  #717   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 27th, 2007, 08:24 PM
Flaming Dreamer

Ogun is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ogun Send a message via Skype™ to Ogun
just had some at the local 7-eleven. Young,- twenties I expect- with blond hair and nice arms. Not gigantic, but hot enough for me. HE was wearing an A-shirt (I refuse to call it a wife-beater) and jeans. Nice round arms and pecs. Very hot. When he came n I showed him some tat sleeves I'd picked up off the costume rack and he was like "Gross!'" Wanted to ask him if he lived 'round here but didn't have the nerve. After him a guy i a business suit came in- had a diamond stud in left ear, nice broad shoulders, and a black suit, red shirt, and black-and-red tie. Slight resemblance to Justin Timberlake.
  #718   Add to hoosierlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 24th, 2007, 08:01 AM

hoosierlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to hoosierlifter
I went to Wal-Mart last night to get groceries and when I got in the check out line I was pleasantly surprised to find a hot muscle stud working the register. He was probably either a high school student or freshman in college. I would say around 6'2" or 6'3" roughly 200# or a little more. The couple in front of me had 2 movies that they were buying and he had messed something up while ringing the purchase and he kept typing the keys then turning his hand palm up and everytime he did that his biceps would pop. This kid was obviously ripped under the shirt he was wearing. The sleeves clung nicely to his arms and you could see the veins running down the biceps and the forearms. I really wish no one had been in line behind me because I would have made some conversation about his build. Oh well, I guess I need to make more runs to the store this week. lol. I almost got my phone out to take a picture, but I didn't want to seem so obvious.
  #719   Add to 1bigwoof's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 5th, 2007, 09:09 AM
MASS Matters

1bigwoof is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Chicago Airport

While waiting on a co-worker to arrive at Chicago's O'Hare airport yesterday, I saw this young stud walking my way. He had dark hair and a nice build, probably in his early 20's. In spite of the cold weather outside, he's sporting a bright yellow t-shirt---did I mention it was tight? Anyhow, as he gets closer, I read the words strrrrrrretched across his chest:

Ask my teacher why I got an A+

Not only did he have a nice body, he had an attitude to match!
  #720   Add to hoosierlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 5th, 2007, 12:54 PM

hoosierlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to hoosierlifter
In the gym yesterday there were 4 college guys working out together. The one was about 5'9" or so and had to be at least 180 if not 190#. Our gym doesn't allow tank tops or any sleeveless shirts, but he and another guy were having a flex off. They kept flexing their biceps and making comments. The short guy had huge arms and pretty cut too, but the taller guy had arms that looked fairly normal until he flexed then BAM there was a big biceps. Nice show. The shorter guy kept looking at me too. I'm not sure if he was making usre I was paying attention or seeking approval. lol.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options