You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

  #921   Add to xxlbull's Reputation   Report Post
Old May 7th, 2010, 01:09 PM
Registered User

Location: Big Ass NJ
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 0
xxlbull is on a distinguished road
Cool Frank the Bull!!!!

I haven't been on this site for a while, but wanted to share this sighting with everyone!
I am back on the East Coast for a family visit staying with my Dad. Who, has everything taken care of for him by service providers in the area. Since I am not staying long, he asked one day if I would stay home while he went out to do some errands, so I could meet with the new Gardner and tell him what to do.
I said, " No Problem"! So Dad left and in a few minutes later a truck pulls up, a huge truck!! And yes anequally huge monster muscled freak gets out! He was absolutely enormous!! He was dressed in a tight V neck T Shirt with the arms rolled up around arms that had to be 23" or more!! A back that was at leat 60 plus inches. He had long wavy dark brown/blackish hair and a slight 5 o'clock shadow. As he exited the truck he closed the door and headed my way. I was sitting on the porch and was awe struck!! As he walked toward me, the jeans he had on were straining under the weight of all that muscle. Tight and close to his body, not the loose ones that move and sink on a guy. I could see the outline of his manhood procariously plump and thick, bouncing as he walked toward me. The jeans were a thinner denim so you could see the seams straining under the pressure of his size.
He said "Hey I'm Frank, I'm here to do the yard work. Are you John?" I said "Yes, my Dad is the owner, I am here to let you know what to do!" He said "Great, lets get started."
I walked around with him and let him know what my Dad wanted done. I couldn't believe how he moved and strutted.
I finally asked him a few questions and then said to myself, what the fuck! I might never see this guy again until I come back. I asked him if he competed in any shows and he said he did along time ago. He said he weighed 365Lbs and was only 5% bodyfat. He didn't seem shy or put off by any of my questions. He has a 60" chest that tapers to a 37" waist his arms are 23" and his forearms are 21". He had the most massive thighs I had ever seen, he said they were 35" cold. When he squats he said they go up to 36 or 37 sometimes.
He moved like a Bull in a rodeo pen!! I couldn't believe I was nextto this guy!
I walked him around and then talked for about 25 minutes or so offering him something to drink. He then said well I better get to work. I thought he was leaving and then saw him rip his shirt off and started to get his lawn mower off the truck! I sat there and watched him pushthat Lawn Boy for next hour and a half and was mezmerized by his movements! He walked up and down the lawn with the mower pushing it like a monster form a sci-fi movie. The sweat was just dripping down his thick muscled neck and down his massive chest. His shoulders were glistening in the sunlight from the sweat dripping down his chest on to his abs that were thick and six packed to the max!!
He bent down here and there to pick up sticks and debris from the trees that the lawn mower shot out. All I saw was his massive bull ass with that denim wrapped around his quads and hips like a second skin. The sweat was now all over his jeans and his package was wet from the humidity of the day!
When he was done he said I'll be back tomorrow to finish up and start on the back yard.
I was glad to have met this guy and wished I lived nearby so I could hire him as well.
  #922   Add to suma's Reputation   Report Post
Old May 7th, 2010, 08:24 PM
Registered User

Location: Maryland
Thanks: 11
Thanked 650 Times in 240 Posts
Rep Power: 12
suma is on a distinguished road
xxlbull that was a nice story, but really now, there's another thread for fiction.
This thread is for real sightings.
  #923   Add to xxlbull's Reputation   Report Post
Old May 8th, 2010, 08:23 AM
Registered User

Location: Big Ass NJ
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 0
xxlbull is on a distinguished road
Frank the Bull!

I kid you not on his size! I couldn't believe my eyes! It's like when you hear of someone seeing a UFO and others say No it isn't true. I can tell you that this guy is huge!!! He came back the next day and I saw him moving around in the yard in tight shorts and a tank top this time and was in shock and awe as to his size and his girth!!
He moves like a "bull in a pen with lumbering movements" It is just so unbelieveable I can understand why you don't believe me. but I get to see him, so I guess seeing is believing!
  #924   Add to martinp13's Reputation   Report Post
Old May 8th, 2010, 02:47 PM
Registered User

Location: Fort Worth, TX
Thanks: 27
Thanked 29 Times in 20 Posts
Rep Power: 10
martinp13 is on a distinguished road
But no pictures, eh?
  #925   Add to suma's Reputation   Report Post
Old May 8th, 2010, 06:49 PM
Registered User

Location: Maryland
Thanks: 11
Thanked 650 Times in 240 Posts
Rep Power: 12
suma is on a distinguished road
really now?
365lbs, 5% bf, 35-37 quads, 23 arms
I hope you enjoy your fantasy and it's as real to you as you wish.
  #926   Add to condemned88's Reputation   Report Post
Old May 8th, 2010, 09:33 PM
Registered User

Location: Dallas, TX
Thanks: 7
Thanked 49 Times in 9 Posts
Rep Power: 9
condemned88 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjstoys View Post
I was at my local Walgreen's this past weekend and was coming back to the register to check out and BAM! The guy at the ATM facing away from me was a huge muscle freak! He was over 6'2" and at least 275lbs easy. His back was amazing and his traps were huge.

I got in the line where I could watch him at the ATM. He turned around and his Arms where at least 21" and his chest 60+". God he walked right up to me in stood in line next to me I looked at his face and couldnt believe it I knew him. It was Stonehengexxl who does webcam shows on all sorts of sites. I hope these pics work so you can see for your self.

http://ManifestMuscle.com/perflgn/pi...mb/TN_LIVE.jpghttp://manifestmuscle.com/perflgn/pi...L/IMG_0892.jpg

http://manifestmuscle.com/perflgn/pi...n_IMG_0884.jpghttp://manifestmuscle.com/perflgn/pi...eXXL/Rock2.jpg

http://manifestmen.site.metrixstream...g?size=420x236

So I write him to make sure it was him and here's the e-mail! Read mine at the bottom first.

From: k s stonehengexxl@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: West Palm Beach???
To: "Tim John" tjstoys2003@XXXXXXXXXXXX
Date: Sunday, April 18, 2010, 3:04 PM

u did

on vacation

want a personal session?

  #927   Add to Ragetiger's Reputation   Report Post
Old May 13th, 2010, 10:23 PM
Registered User

Location: Lemoore, CA
Thanks: 72
Thanked 117 Times in 43 Posts
Rep Power: 5
Ragetiger is on a distinguished road
It was just my luck missing out on a rare oportunity, but still wanna share that Flex Wheeler was in Hanford today. Seems that he was dropping off samples of some new products. (kre-alkalyn pro - a preworkout, and cell rush - postworkout)

Hopefully next time he pops in, i'll get a chance to get a picture. he did sign a poster for the owner of Suppliments Direct.
__________________
Watch me grow at http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/Ragetiger/

I do keep a few other shots in the scraps folder http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ragetiger/
  #928   Add to elysiumfields's Reputation   Report Post
Old May 14th, 2010, 03:38 AM
Registered User

Location: London,Merry old England
Thanks: 30
Thanked 168 Times in 46 Posts
Rep Power: 10
elysiumfields is on a distinguished road
I forgot all about this thread...!

.... I had a muscle sighting on the train home today. A college teen around 16 or 17 on his way to the College next door to my place of work. He was very stockily muscled for his age,given his stature of 5ft 6in -to around 5ft 8in made his muscular physique compact and thick. Clearly starting hitting the gym hard early in his youth already. Very cute looking, mixed race [Little bit of white with a bit of Asian or Polynesian?].
On one occasion he lifted an arm up behind his head to stretch and the ball of his bicep was powerfully thick and huge.. that would make an older guy envious..!
  #929   Add to Frankly's Reputation   Report Post
Old May 14th, 2010, 08:52 PM
Registered User

Location: toronto
Thanks: 70
Thanked 23 Times in 10 Posts
Rep Power: 9
Frankly is on a distinguished road
So i gotta say i love this thread and had a couple of great ones recently.

I started bartending at a gay bar recently, and needless to say, there is tons of eye candy around every corner.

one guy walks in wearing a tanktop that looks like its straining to hold him in. Huge ripped shoulders, massive arms, a fantastic chest and a face you would kill to have. sharp features, you get lost in his eyes, oh man, he is one of the most gorgeous people i have ever seen. as big as some pro bodybuilders and he's 21. It frustrates me to no end, knowing that a guy younger than me has a physique far surpassing my own, but that's genetics for you.

Also, my bar holds a best chest competition on a regular basis, and let me say, its sad that the best looking and most built guys don't always win, but i always do because i get to stare at 6-12 guys all with their shirts off flexing on a weekly basis.

I love my new job.
  #930   Add to inm's Reputation   Report Post
Old May 15th, 2010, 03:24 AM
inm inm is offline
Registered User

Thanks: 121
Thanked 289 Times in 168 Posts
Rep Power: 5
inm is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to inm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankly View Post
[...]

That's one hot situation you'v got fopr yourself there... keep telling!
  #931   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post
Old May 22nd, 2010, 11:49 AM
Registered User

Location: Back in the gym! Hooray!
Thanks: 470
Thanked 847 Times in 392 Posts
Rep Power: 14
Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
superb muscle in suburbia....

I went in for a quick workout at my neighborhood Gold's today, and am I glad I did!

Saturday afternoon, between 1 to 2 p.m. (sounds like an episode of "24"). I did my 16 minutes on the treadmill, then was making a quick round of some machines because I only had 25 minutes left, due to a tighter than usual schedule. The gym was full of the usual unimpressive miscellany of middle aged women, average to above average late teens and guys of various ages, sizes, colors and fitness levels, ranging from "avert your eyes" to "meh".

I was sitting on the flye machine finishing a set, when the best built guy I've ever seen in the flesh came walking in front of me to get to the water fountain. About 5'6", maybe 215# to 230#-- THICK pecs, shoulders, and arms; WIIIDDEE lats that went down very low on his torso. It looked like his lats attached at his waist and went up from there. He was wearing a large, baggy, low cut, black Gold's string tank, which only emphasized the beautifully thick mass of his chest. He was tanned an even, dark mahogany all over. He had dark brown hair. He was bald straight up from his forehead back to the crown of his head. He had heavy black brows and a semi-cute face. Probably Italian. Huge arms and shoulders, thick wrists. Thick, full, muscle that just packed his arms from the tips of his fingers up to his neck. Smooth, beautifully tanned skin.

He went over to the mirrors above the dumbbell racks and did a few quick side chest flexes. He closely examined his magnificent pectoral mass as it firmed harder as he flexed it. The "V" of the black Gold's string tank set off his muscle mounds perfectly. He dropped his right arm from across his chest, shook it out, then straightened the arm and looked approvingly at his giant horseshoe as it bulged out of the back of his arm. He went back to the chest flex, then moved right over to the triceps rope pull down near my station and pounded out a set of standing overhead triceps extensions. The whole time he had a look of concentration, almost worry, on his face, as he was clearly a man on a mission, trying to get to his stations in between all the Saturday dilettantes.

His muscle breasts were completely smooth and hairless, and were unbelievably full, heavy and thick. He had the most beautifully developed chest I've ever seen on a live person. Awesome! Made my day!

Mdlftr

Last edited by Mdlftr; May 24th, 2010 at 06:42 AM.
  #932   Add to elysiumfields's Reputation   Report Post
Old May 22nd, 2010, 01:25 PM
Registered User

Location: London,Merry old England
Thanks: 30
Thanked 168 Times in 46 Posts
Rep Power: 10
elysiumfields is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdlftr View Post
I went in for a quick workout at my neighborhood Gold's today, and am I glad I did!

Saturday afternoon, between 1 to 2 p.m. (sounds like an episode of "24"). I did my 16 minutes on the treadmill, then was making a quick round of some machines because I only had 25 minutes left, due to a tighter than usual schedule. The gym was full of the usual unimpressive miscellany of middle aged women, average to above average late teens and guys of various ages, sizes, colors and fitness levels, ranging from "avert your eyes" to "meh".

I was sitting on the flye machine finishing a set, when the best built guy I've ever seen in the flesh came walking in front of me to get to the water fountain. About 5'6", maybe 215# to 230#-- THICK pecs, shoulders, and arms; WIIIDDEE lats that went down very low on his torso. It looked like his lats attached at his waist and went up from there. He was wearing a large, baggy, low cut, black Gold's string tank, which only emphasized the beautifully thick mass of his chest. He was tanned an even, dark mahogany all over. He had dark brown hair. He was bald straight up from his forehead back to the crown of his hair. He had heavy black brows and a semi-cute face. Probably Italian. Huge arms and shoulders, thick wrists. Thick, full, muscle that just packed his arms from the tips of his fingers up to his neck. Smooth, beautifully tanned skin.

[...]

Oh boy,...you explained that in such detail like one of the stories on here, that u made me salivate at imagining the sight of him myself.!
  #933   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post
Old May 22nd, 2010, 07:07 PM
Registered User

Location: Back in the gym! Hooray!
Thanks: 470
Thanked 847 Times in 392 Posts
Rep Power: 14
Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiumfields View Post
Oh boy,...you explained that in such detail like one of the stories on here, that u made me salivate at imagining the sight of him myself.!
...Come to think of it, seeing his muscle chest made me thirsty-- for a post-workout Muscle Milk! Which I promptly guzzled down!!

---Out of a container, unfortunately!

Mdlftr
  #934   Add to latinherc's Reputation   Report Post
Old June 5th, 2010, 08:20 AM
Registered User

Thanks: 0
Thanked 21 Times in 8 Posts
Rep Power: 12
latinherc is on a distinguished road
I was at the bar last night seeing the hocky finals and in formt of me was a couple, he looked like he was about to burst his tight t shirt, his wide back ultra small waist and what a set of arms..well these babies have his girl drooling she spend like half an hour caressing his bicep..in the other hand his was kind of shy but finally flexed the inmennse bicep to her...kissing next...love the worship scene
  #935   Add to newmus's Reputation   Report Post
Old June 5th, 2010, 11:35 AM
Registered User

Location: sunny southern california
Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 10
newmus is on a distinguished road
and now ladies and gents my annual report:
the other day i was doing shoulders in koreatown when the most ripped guy in there that day comes over by me with a few buddies and begins a flex show for the camera phone. first with a grab and lift - nice abs, then shirt off with shorts hiked up - judging by the amount of skin showing he must have been wearing posers. anyway, he went on for a good five minutes before they all left. he looked to be about 18 -23, 5'-8" - 5'-10" and 180-200lb. really not that big but great development and cute. i over heard him say that he had already did 3 shows and was hoping that i could find pics from the venice beach memorial day show but i can't seem to find anything about this years show. if anybody can come up with a link with pictures i'm sure i'll get lucky.
  #936   Add to suma's Reputation   Report Post
Old June 5th, 2010, 12:26 PM
Registered User

Location: Maryland
Thanks: 11
Thanked 650 Times in 240 Posts
Rep Power: 12
suma is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by latinherc View Post
I was at the bar last night seeing the hocky finals and in formt of me was a couple, he looked like he was about to burst his tight t shirt, his wide back ultra small waist and what a set of arms..well these babies have his girl drooling she spend like half an hour caressing his bicep..in the other hand his was kind of shy but finally flexed the inmennse bicep to her...kissing next...love the worship scene

yep , public displays like that are sooooo hot.
lucky you got to see it.
  #937   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post
Old June 5th, 2010, 01:41 PM
Registered User

Location: Back in the gym! Hooray!
Thanks: 470
Thanked 847 Times in 392 Posts
Rep Power: 14
Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
...the hockey finals....

Sounds like there was some TONSIL hockey going on!!
  #938   Add to CanadianGordon's Reputation   Report Post
Old June 11th, 2010, 04:20 PM
Registered User

Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Thanks: 13
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Rep Power: 10
CanadianGordon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to CanadianGordon
At work the last few weeks we've had lots of contractors on site working on various parts of the building. From window washers, to guys doing real heavy lifting with rocks and bricks and heavy hard digging. I've been watching and having my eyes bug out at some of the sights. The arms on some of these men, ripped and powerful.
One guy caused me to almost lose it at work in my security uniform. He needed to move a big heavy rock out of the way. He thought about using a cart to move it, as it probably weighed close to 200 lbs. Naw, he just bent down as if he was doing squats and lifted it to his chest then walked the rock to its new position.
Needless to say I had to stay at the desk and turn away after that. It took me a few minutes to calm down.
__________________
http://canadianactor.livejournal.com/

I'm an actor, writer, director, security guard, who works out, and who lives near Toronto, Canada.
  #939   Add to elysiumfields's Reputation   Report Post
Old June 17th, 2010, 08:28 AM
Registered User

Location: London,Merry old England
Thanks: 30
Thanked 168 Times in 46 Posts
Rep Power: 10
elysiumfields is on a distinguished road
This does'nt exactly count as a personal Muscle sighting in the flesh,but whats the point of wasting time starting a new thread for a very brief barely 5 second tv sighting....of a huge Greece football fan [very clearly a Bodybuilder/Gym fanatic by his thick bare torso] currently watching the Greece v Nigeria World Cup game right now this moment i was typing this out.
  #940   Add to bobtimbob's Reputation   Report Post
Old June 17th, 2010, 09:18 PM
Registered User

Thanks: 42
Thanked 11 Times in 7 Posts
Rep Power: 10
bobtimbob is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiumfields View Post
This does'nt exactly count as a personal Muscle sighting in the flesh,but whats the point of wasting time starting a new thread for a very brief barely 5 second tv sighting....of a huge Greece football fan [very clearly a Bodybuilder/Gym fanatic by his thick bare torso] currently watching the Greece v Nigeria World Cup game right now this moment i was typing this out.
Nice!
  #941   Add to kezzz's Reputation   Report Post
Old June 17th, 2010, 11:14 PM
Registered User

Location: New Zealand
Thanks: 20
Thanked 17 Times in 13 Posts
Rep Power: 9
kezzz is on a distinguished road
Wow.. very nice!!! Mmmm... Thanks @bobtimbob for finding that.
  #942   Add to elysiumfields's Reputation   Report Post
Old June 20th, 2010, 05:13 AM
Registered User

Location: London,Merry old England
Thanks: 30
Thanked 168 Times in 46 Posts
Rep Power: 10
elysiumfields is on a distinguished road
Hee hee.. I'm amazed anyone caught him. The sighting was so breif. He was shown again with his equally huge mate around the 90th minute mark.
  #943   Add to Frankly's Reputation   Report Post
Old June 20th, 2010, 07:33 PM
Registered User

Location: toronto
Thanks: 70
Thanked 23 Times in 10 Posts
Rep Power: 9
Frankly is on a distinguished road
another night at the bar

So i figured id update you guys on the bar situation.

The other night i was working with another bartender who could easily model on the side. We work at the same bar and I was working the good end while he worked the worse side. About half way through the night, I was getting more business than he was because i had the better end of the bar, so he took off his shirt. And while he always wore shirts that begged for attention and showed off his huge shoulders and ripped arms and chest, topless, he was phenomenal. Six pack, rock hard chest, and ripped back. While hot as hell to look at (and rub against since it was a tight bar and i often had to brush by him to get to the booze), i was kinda pissed because he then stole half my customers as everyone wanted to buy a drink from the topless guy,

Now, I'm torn and kinda want some advice. While i am no where near as ripped as him, I could compete by taking off my shirt, as several people have offered to buy my shirt off my back already. I'm proud of my body and the work ive put into it, but i feel bad taking off my shirt and almost whoring myself for tips. not only does it feel like im using my body to get money, it makes the other bartenders angry or jealous because then i start stealing customers from those that aren't comfortable taking off their shirts.

So do you think if he takes off his shirt, i should take off mine too, or should i take the high road, ignore him and be happy with the tips i make with a shirt on?
  #944   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post
Old June 20th, 2010, 07:53 PM
Registered User

Thanks: 260
Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
Rep Power: 16
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Split the difference:

Where a very revealing shirt!

xoxo

Richard
  #945   Add to SWMassMan's Reputation   Report Post
Old June 20th, 2010, 09:07 PM
Big...Bigger...BIGGEST!!!

Thanks: 51
Thanked 20 Times in 8 Posts
Rep Power: 10
SWMassMan is on a distinguished road
Bartending

I just started...I've been wearing string tank tops mostly. They seem to do the job. Just gotta be willing to toss out an arm flex or a pec bounce when needed. :-)
  #946   Add to 1bigwoof's Reputation   Report Post
Old June 21st, 2010, 06:01 AM
MASS Matters

Thanks: 7
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Rep Power: 8
1bigwoof is on a distinguished road
If he's stuck at the crummy end, I'd say him being shirtless merely evens things up. If he were at the good end and shirtless, then I'd declare "war" and take mine off, too. Either way, enjoy the view
  #947   Add to hulkoutlvr's Reputation   Report Post
Old June 22nd, 2010, 06:21 AM
Registered User

Location: Marion, IL
Thanks: 18
Thanked 43 Times in 25 Posts
Rep Power: 9
hulkoutlvr is on a distinguished road
??

And this has what to do with muscle?
__________________
Hulkoutlvr
  #948   Add to Amazed's Reputation   Report Post
Old June 22nd, 2010, 08:04 AM
Registered User

Location: Upstate NY
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Rep Power: 10
Amazed is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Amazed
Had a great sighting today guys...I'm currently interviewing candidates for the position I hold at work, and - I know this is going to sound strange, but - I could practically tell one of the candidates was a muscle guy when I scheduled an interview with him over the phone. Call it my muscle "sixth sense," if you will. And, sure enough, today he shows up at my door for the interview, built like a friggin' tank. Even wearing a non-form fitting dress shirt, I could tell the dude was jacked to all hell. Killer traps and shoulders especially. I bet he'd just come from lifting and was pumped up all nice. Funny thing was, the guy was very calm (and even borderline lethargic), but afterwards my boss comes in and goes, "He's not for us. I think he's got roid rage. Do you think he works out?!" I guess in this case being built like a brick shithouse worked against the guy. Too bad. He would've been fun to train all next week.
  #949   Add to BIGJOEY's Reputation   Report Post
Old June 22nd, 2010, 08:34 AM
Registered User

Location: valhalla and NYC
Thanks: 0
Thanked 67 Times in 33 Posts
Rep Power: 9
BIGJOEY is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BIGJOEY
your boss is an idiot
  #950   Add to drew's Reputation   Report Post
Old June 22nd, 2010, 08:36 AM
Freak Under Construction!

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 10
drew is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to drew Send a message via Yahoo to drew
Quote:
Originally Posted by hulkoutlvr View Post
And this has what to do with muscle?
It doesn't but it's called drew just banned yo ass spammer!
__________________
Quit jerking off and morph yourself for a change!
  #951   Add to hulkoutlvr's Reputation   Report Post
Old June 22nd, 2010, 08:54 AM
Registered User

Location: Marion, IL
Thanks: 18
Thanked 43 Times in 25 Posts
Rep Power: 9
hulkoutlvr is on a distinguished road
thanks drew

good job drew!! BTW, how are things going with that gorgeous bod of yours?
__________________
Hulkoutlvr
  #952   Add to drew's Reputation   Report Post
Old June 22nd, 2010, 09:00 AM
Freak Under Construction!

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 10
drew is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to drew Send a message via Yahoo to drew
Not bad. Been doing nothing but lots of cardio and a super cutting diet since the beginning of May. Because my calories have been so low I didn't want to risk losing muscle (figure trauma plus not enough rebuilding blocks is bad) so I haven't lifted since April.

That has me feeling a little puny but just out of curiosity measured a few things yesterday and my arms are still 18.5 (cold unflexed) which is down from 19.5 but still not bad, and my calves are still 18 (maybe a half inch loss). So obviously I haven't lost as much muscle as it feels like I have.

I'm down about 20 lbs so far and things are slowly (too slowly) tightening up. My goal is to get my bodyfat below 10% before I start bulking up again. I figure that will put me around 210 lbs.
__________________
Quit jerking off and morph yourself for a change!
  #953   Add to hulkoutlvr's Reputation   Report Post
Old June 22nd, 2010, 09:49 AM
Registered User

Location: Marion, IL
Thanks: 18
Thanked 43 Times in 25 Posts
Rep Power: 9
hulkoutlvr is on a distinguished road
hmmmm. . . .

Some us who think you're quite "woof"y can't wait to see your new and improved self. Hope you'll have pix by the end of summer.
__________________
Hulkoutlvr
  #954   Add to drew's Reputation   Report Post
Old June 22nd, 2010, 10:05 AM
Freak Under Construction!

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 10
drew is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to drew Send a message via Yahoo to drew
Haha when I get to where I feel a little bit cut I'll post some! Right now there are still too many of the bulges I don't like hanging around the ones I do!

OK bike ride time...
__________________
Quit jerking off and morph yourself for a change!
  #955   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post
Old June 22nd, 2010, 10:16 AM
Registered User

Thanks: 260
Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
Rep Power: 16
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
I saw Taylor Lautner at the Red Cross CPR / AED course I attended last night!

:-)

Well, NO, actually, I didn't but there WAS a guy who looked a lot like him (only taller and handsomer!)

Early 20s, about 6 ft-6'1, probably no more than 175 lbs. but very lean and excellenty proportioned, wide shoulders, nice arms, tiny waist. Plus:

Slightly long black hair poking out from a knit cap (Puma Italia, navy with a white stripe); an extremely tight black v-neck t-shirt (from behind you could see just a little bit of pit hair poking out); tight black pants (and when he leaned forward you could see the reddish-pink waist band of his Bjorn Borg undies...)

Awesome face (vaguely Mediterranean with very dark eyes and strong nose), great tan, and flawless skin.

Oy!
  #956   Add to hulkoutlvr's Reputation   Report Post
Old June 22nd, 2010, 11:09 AM
Registered User

Location: Marion, IL
Thanks: 18
Thanked 43 Times in 25 Posts
Rep Power: 9
hulkoutlvr is on a distinguished road
Taylor fantasy

stop it, lol, you're giving me wood at work!!!!
__________________
Hulkoutlvr
  #957   Add to Lifter73's Reputation   Report Post
Old June 22nd, 2010, 12:47 PM
Registered User

Location: Santa Monica CA
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Rep Power: 8
Lifter73 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazed View Post
....Even wearing a non-form fitting dress shirt, I could tell the dude was jacked to all hell. Killer traps and shoulders especially. I bet he'd just come from lifting and was pumped up all nice. Funny thing was, the guy was very calm (and even borderline lethargic), but afterwards my boss comes in and goes, "He's not for us. I think he's got roid rage. Do you think he works out?!" I guess in this case being built like a brick shithouse worked against the guy. Too bad....
And your idiotic boss bases his assumption on...what? The guy's demeanor? I would've told my boos don't judge a book by it's cover.

And I'd be curious to see what kind of physique your boss has....

Too bad the guy didn't get hired, but he may have found a better job somewhere else.....hopefully. In which case your boss did him a favor.

Idiot boss....
  #958   Add to Amazed's Reputation   Report Post
Old June 22nd, 2010, 01:07 PM
Registered User

Location: Upstate NY
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Rep Power: 10
Amazed is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Amazed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifter73 View Post
And your idiotic boss bases his assumption on...what? The guy's demeanor? I would've told my boos don't judge a book by it's cover.

And I'd be curious to see what kind of physique your boss has....

Too bad the guy didn't get hired, but he may have found a better job somewhere else.....hopefully. In which case your boss did him a favor.

Idiot boss....
Believe me guys, I couldn't agree more. Part of the reason I'm moving on.

Honestly, I am not quite sure what my boss based his assumption on other than the guy's ox-wide shoulders. And yes, I did question him and said I thought he seemed very calm.

Believe me, it's all for the best - I think the guy is better off elsewhere. Hopefully he'll surface at my future place of employment! :-)
  #959   Add to digger's Reputation   Report Post
Old June 22nd, 2010, 08:17 PM
Registered User

Thanks: 22
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 9
digger is on a distinguished road
overcompensating

I go out of my way to be good-natured and calm at work for this very reason. Actually, it's not an effort: this is me anyway. But I do what I can to avoid anyone thinking roid rage.

Still, folks draw their own conclusions. I met a colleague earlier this year who said, "I recognize you. You're the guy who looks like he could break me in two if he wanted." Yeah, people just have to look at you and they think you'll snap if they cross you. It's such a shame. Mostly, the biggest guys at the gym are also the nicest guys. Pussycats, some of them are.

  #960   Add to Lifter73's Reputation   Report Post
Old June 23rd, 2010, 02:35 AM
Registered User

Location: Santa Monica CA
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Rep Power: 8
Lifter73 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by digger View Post
I go out of my way to be good-natured and calm at work for this very reason. Actually, it's not an effort: this is me anyway. But I do what I can to avoid anyone thinking roid rage.

Still, folks draw their own conclusions. I met a colleague earlier this year who said, "I recognize you. You're the guy who looks like he could break me in two if he wanted." Yeah, people just have to look at you and they think you'll snap if they cross you. It's such a shame. Mostly, the biggest guys at the gym are also the nicest guys. Pussycats, some of them are.
My thoughts totally!

I also go out of my way to be calm, collected and nice (although there are times I wish I could snap some people in half!). The perceptions are out there, and it is amazing how many people simply will not get past the perceptions and their own past experiences and just be themselves and say hello. We are all different and a lot of us are great people that just happen to live in very big bodies. But I am SURE this subject has been beaten to death on here....

Quick Reply
Message:
Remove Text Formatting
Bold