The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 48 votes, 3.17 average. Display Modes
  #961   Add to BIGJOEY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 23rd, 2010, 04:42 AM

BIGJOEY is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BIGJOEY
yep been there a few times also on the other side when bouncing at a bar and your big and they want to start a fight to see if they can get the better of you, it does suck either way.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #962   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 25th, 2010, 05:29 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Being a big guy and responses it gets...

With all due respect ("SIR!") to Lifter73 and BigJoey about the negative, fearful reactions they get from people, it obviously comes with the territory.

Of course, you can't control other people, or their reactions. It's like telling people the "sky is blue" their whole lives, then expecting them to believe you when you say "it's actually white, and all the colors of the rainbow!"

The larger point here is that men are hard wired to be aware of the pecking order in the tribe. Historically, the "big man", whether that was physically, monetarily, job-wise or personality-wise was the leader.

Seeing more-muscular-than-the-average-guys around, most guys react by falling back on ingrained beliefs and behaviors-- "big guys want to be the leaders, the dominant ones, so they will act in a way to achieve that: talk louder, posture, swagger, carry their arms out to look even bigger, beat-the-crap-out-of-everyone-else," etc. etc.

No surprise that people react fearfully around big guys -- they're trying to anticipate a perceived threat! The threat may be all in their heads, but it's definitely hard-wired to be there!

What complicates the scenario more is that seeing someone who is physically superior or "more like a man" makes some people hostile because it makes them feel like they are inferior or "less of a man", hence the hostile reactions.

For gay men, I imagine it is ever FURTHER complicated by the fact that they are sexually attracted to the big guy, plus they may have all the other feelings of "physical inferiority" (noted above) plus there is the hostility engendered by the feeling of "Oh, he's so handsome, etc.! He'd never look at me! Why won't he look at me? I hate him because he won't look at me! I'm pissed! etc. etc."

All of the above reactions go through people's heads faster than it takes to describe them, so no wonder big guys get crapppy reactions at times!

{It's a problem I'd be willing to live with more of, personally, but...can't have everything! }

Mdlftr
  #963   Add to LucidDreamer's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 25th, 2010, 09:27 PM

LucidDreamer is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to LucidDreamer
Dan Decker

I am kinda geeked about this one...

I have been reading all of your experiences, and, finally i have one of my own.

I was walking into Wal-mart with a buddy of mine, and this huge gentleman was walking out, and being the guy that loves muscle, i went "oh shit" My friend was like "oh i know." And, i was "no, SHit, that was Dan Decker, he is a bodybuilder from Indiana, he is like National competator and everything, and he is hot. I should go say hi" My buddy looked at me and asked "How do you know anything about bodybuilders?" I chuckled.

But, anyway, dan was massive, he looked to be at a bulking stage, just looked swole and great. He was filling up his clothing rather nicely, he ws covered up partially, but. you could see the strations on his legs and on his forearms. I really should of said hi.

And looking back at what I wrote, i sound like a cheerleader in high school, like oh my god. lol.
  #964   Add to Yachirobi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 28th, 2010, 06:34 PM
R O C K S T A R

Yachirobi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Yachirobi
Two Sightings:

First is the one I had today. One that I'm not sure about. There's this guy who comes into my store who I've nicknamed "Pec Daddy." He's 50+, near 60, and the dude has the biggest chest I've ever seen. It looks like he's wearing a bulletproof vest just on his chest.

That's what bugs me. The guy looks fit but he doesn't show it off very much (which is kinda sexy since it implies humility that I could not have if I were big.) He was wearing a slightly baggy oxford shirt and another shirt underneath but even with that I could see that his chest was massive. One of the things that bugs me about guys who don't show off their bods more is that you don't get an idea of how fit they really are. I can't tell if Pec Daddy really is a pec daddy or if he's an old troll with implants!

I hope and pray he comes in with something tighter and skimpier so I can get a good look. I really hope he has a sudden urge to take his shirt off so I can check out EVERYTHING. I should also mention that he seems like a cool guy regardless of the reality of his pecs so I hope he comes back soon.

Second sighting: Back on Friday I was driving home, using the local streets instead of the highway to avoid the rush hour mess. Just a mile or two from my house I spot this incredible young guy, 20-something, tanned and blond, with a bowl cut hairstyle and a nice, white tank top.

I had to stare and I had to be really careful about not having an accident! He looked over my way and, of course, I broke eye contact but not too soon. He didn't look back though so I guess he wasn't interested. But traffic was still a little slow, fortunately, so I got to take a good, long look at him.

He should be a StrengthNet model because he's definitely got the body and the handsome face for it. Best of all, unlike the possibly-hot-or-possibly-not Pec Daddy, I knew this guy's body was all for real!

He was holding some kind of parcel too and I was almost as intrigued to find out what it was as I was curious to see what he looks like naked!
  #965   Add to madmax01's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 30th, 2010, 08:35 AM

madmax01 is on a distinguished road
A sighting I had yesterday, a teen 14 years old, like 6'3", handsome, and weights 255 pounds, quads like tree trunks, and bulging calves, small waist and thick torso and arms, thick pecs, he told me, he likes to play soccer and lift weigths, I'm 28, 6'3", 210 pounds, and this kid makes me feel like a small boy compared to him, never happend anything like this before, never before a teen had make me feel inferior phisically like him did, was a nice kid but was so big,
  #966   Add to cozman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 30th, 2010, 10:47 AM

cozman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to cozman
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax01 View Post
A sighting I had yesterday, a teen 14 years old, like 6'3", handsome, and weights 255 pounds, quads like tree trunks, and bulging calves, small waist and thick torso and arms, thick pecs, he told me, he likes to play soccer and lift weigths, I'm 28, 6'3", 210 pounds, and this kid makes me feel like a small boy compared to him, never happend anything like this before, never before a teen had make me feel inferior phisically like him did, was a nice kid but was so big,
Damn! That's a huge kid alright? Will you ever have the opportunity to see him again? Would love to hear more about him and, better yet, see a photo of him.
  #967   Add to wesman123's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 1st, 2010, 08:58 PM

wesman123 is on a distinguished road
Wow im 5'9 175lbs and 29yo he probably can lift me with 1 arm, how big was his arms you said he had huge calves must be strong like an OX. I felt small when I meet this 15yo kid with size 17.5inch peaked biceps and huge 18in calves damm he was big and quite strong deadlifting over 550lbs for reps. He was just 5'8 180lbs solid.
  #968   Add to elysiumfields's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2010, 12:17 PM

elysiumfields is on a distinguished road
Guess what i saw at the 2010 London Gay Pride today.....,and who was kind enough to let me snap him.?

http://www.mynetimages.com/9740d8a0dd_md.jpg
  #969   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2010, 12:56 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Very nice!
  #970   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 6th, 2010, 09:49 AM

MuscleHintz is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax01 View Post
14 years old, over 6 feet tall, and 255 pounds? Damn, that kids gotta be some supernatural hunk! If only you got a picture... (sigh). Was he ripped? How'd he get so freakishly big? Why's he not on youtube and showing off his muscles to the world? You're one lucky guy to see that kid, I'm so jealous of you...
  #971   Add to deathbyhamsters's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 12th, 2010, 11:15 PM

deathbyhamsters is on a distinguished road
Ok, I've been a lurker here for a long time, but I finally have something worth talking about. I work at a coffee shop, rhymes with Barducks, which is near an air force base so I see my share of buff guys, but there's one guy in particular that gets me every time.

He's in his mid 20's probably 5' 8" to 5' 10" and 210-230, arms like you wouldn't believe, and a chest that I would absolutely kill for. He usually comes through our drive thru at night so it's hard to get any good views but you can still tell he's jacked as shit. I've made small talk to him and teased him about his drink but that's about it.

Anyway, today I get back from taking my lunch and he's sitting out on our patio! Of course he's wearing a vintage looking mountain dew shirt that is skin tight. He's out there eating lunch, and when he's finished, brings his trash inside to throw away. Well his lunch was some kind of salad I think, because it was in one of those big rectangle clear plastic containers. He goes to throw it away in the trash can and it doesn't fit through the top (Our trash cans have an outer cover with a small hole on top which hides the actual trash can). So I get ready to tell him I can throw it away for him in the back, when he takes a quick glance around to see if anyone is looking, and proceeds to just lift the outer cover off and toss the container in. The way his arm bulged out when he lifted the cover was out of this world, and of course he looked like it didn't weigh a thing. Those covers are freaking heavy, to keep them from getting knocked around, and I have to use both hands to get it off.

So as I'm recovering from that awesome sight, he comes up and orders a drink. His normal drink is a large frappuccino, usually chocolate, with a scoop or two of protein (which is why I've teased him about it, I've tried it and it's gross) Well today he asks if he can get 5 scoops, which of course makes my mind go crazy with thoughts of him growing even bigger ingesting all of that protein. So I make up his drink and have my back to him when I'm adding the protein and end up adding 2 extra scoops since he can't see, to further fuel my fantasy of helping him grow.

Hopefully he starts coming often enough that I can use the "oh you're one of our regulars" excuse for remembering him and chatting with him. These are the types of repeat customers I want!! And I still haven't figured out any way to take a discrete picture of anyone in the middle of our open store, so if anyone has any suggestions, let me know !!! Sorry if this is a little long winded, but like I said I've been dying to tell someone about it, and I figured you guys would appreciate it the most !!
  #972   Add to 1bigwoof's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2010, 02:12 AM
MASS Matters

1bigwoof is on a distinguished road
Very cool story...don't have any picture-taking tips for you though. Thanks for sharing.
  #973   Add to wesman123's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2010, 03:01 PM

wesman123 is on a distinguished road
get pics how big his arms look to you.
  #974   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2010, 04:01 PM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathbyhamsters View Post
Hopefully he starts coming often enough that I can use the "oh you're one of our regulars" excuse for remembering him and chatting with him. These are the types of repeat customers I want!! And I still haven't figured out any way to take a discrete picture of anyone in the middle of our open store, so if anyone has any suggestions, let me know !!! Sorry if this is a little long winded, but like I said I've been dying to tell someone about it, and I figured you guys would appreciate it the most !!
Simple. Suggest to your manager that you have a "Pictured Customer" promotion. Every day, you take a random photograph of a customer and pin it up on a board. If the customer comes in that day and says "I am today's pictured customer", they get 10% off their order. That way, if the manager agrees, you can take a pic of this person and perhaps even get him to pose for a publicity pic if his pic gets chosen.
  #975   Add to deathbyhamsters's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2010, 08:28 PM

deathbyhamsters is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by wesman123 View Post
get pics how big his arms look to you.
I would say around 20" for his arms, but don't quote me on it His body (from what I can see) looks a lot like this guy, but no tatoos that I can see.
http://seancody.com/page.php?frame=m...ndex&model=645

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticMuscle View Post
Simple. Suggest to your manager that you have a "Pictured Customer" promotion. Every day, you take a random photograph of a customer and pin it up on a board. If the customer comes in that day and says "I am today's pictured customer", they get 10% off their order. That way, if the manager agrees, you can take a pic of this person and perhaps even get him to pose for a publicity pic if his pic gets chosen.
We're a corporate store so I don't think they would let us do something like this , but god I wish we could. I would also like to have a "free drink if you take your shirt off" day, but alas I can only dream
  #976   Add to msldan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 19th, 2010, 01:55 PM

msldan is on a distinguished road
I was at my local "warehouse" store, a Costco, this weekend and saw a massive guy. He's an employee, mid twenties, about 6 feet tall. I have no idea how much he weighs or anything, but he was big! His arms were held away from his torso by his lats and his biceps were as big as his head. His waist was about the same as mine - 34". His shirt, a company polo shirt, looked like it was painted on. I'd noticed him before, but he wasn't this big back then. I need more reasons to go there!

I like musclemen. I REALLY like musclemen.
  #977   Add to airjacobs's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 10th, 2010, 10:04 PM

airjacobs is on a distinguished road
[COLOR=#ffffff]You?re a big guy in your own right. I can?t look eye to eye with many people without a neck ache but I?m not talking just about physical size. From what I?ve read about you and from you in the threads and on your web page, I think you are your own worst critic these days. We have a lot in common size but don?t aspire to be me or even like me. [/COLOR]
  #978   Add to mimimi1234's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 13th, 2010, 05:31 PM

mimimi1234 is on a distinguished road
I was playing tennis and there was this incredible player next to me and my friends. I was predending to wath him play but he was in polo and he had the best bicep I have ever seen and pecs visible under. That was a 'hard' game.
  #979   Add to musclematt's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 15th, 2010, 03:07 PM

musclematt is on a distinguished road
i figured i had to share this with the group. today i was at the rec and saw a friend from high school. he was 2 years older then me but i know his family real well. but we both got done working out at the same time and he followed me to the locker room. he was big in high school but when he took his shirt off i noticed how big he had really gotten he had to be 220 easy at 5'10 and every muscle was so ripped sweaty. he stripped nude and told me to follow him to the sauna. i was like a kid in the candy shop. we got in there and we started talking about what not and i mentioned how big he got and out of no where he goes "do you want to feel them" i was hesitant but obliged him and felt his arms and chest and abs which was fine then he told me to feel his quad and i started to get excited. so as i did is started to rub, i made it look like a joke and we both laughed. reminded us both of football just joking around like that and then he asked me to feel his ass. and how tight it was. so i slapped it at first and then i started to rub. i had a ragging hard on the entire time (thank god for compression shorts) as i was doing this he called me a dirty boy. "still in the joking tone" and i quit. less then a minute after that an old guy walked in so we split apart and left at separate times. we talked a little more at the locker but that was the end. it made my day more like my month, but sometimes its great when all the guys have no clue you are attracted to them. you can get a lot closer sometimes. P.S this is completely true and it happened like 30 minutes ago so im still happy as a school girl. i may never wash my hands again jk. i did lick all the sweat off though
  #980   Add to alyacarmen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 16th, 2010, 05:15 AM

alyacarmen is on a distinguished road
I had a muscle to observe the train home today. College teens around 16 or 17 on the road to college next to my workplace. He was very muscular, stocky for his age, given its size of 5 feet 6 inches to 5 feet 8 inches around his muscular body is compact and thick. Well, going to the gym hard in his youth now.

#981   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 18th, 2010, 01:06 PM
Flaming Dreamer

Ogun is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ogun Send a message via Skype™ to Ogun
I went to to get my hair done and my stylist was really hot- handsome, nice pecs and big biceps popping out of a sleeveless shirt.. I told him he was handsome and I kept opening my eyes to look at him when he was dong my hair. At the end when I asked his name again and shook hands I asked "Can i see what that feels like?" I then reached over to touch his bicep. He and the receptionist just laughed.

My Squiby!
php

My Brute! (non-Muxxu) http://perveron.mybrute.com
Muxxu info: RedCrab
  #982   Add to seo.tenma's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 22nd, 2010, 02:14 PM
Tenma Seo

seo.tenma is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to seo.tenma
Doing some shopping today at Eaton centre. Lots of muscle guys coming back from their Sunday workout.
As I grow I have noticed both gay and straight checking me out to compare themselves. You know, it's a territorial thing.
I love Toronto.
  #983   Add to audobahn's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2010, 07:21 PM

audobahn has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to audobahn
Former College Football player?

So this past Saturday I got an opportunity to sit in one of the new box suites at Michigan Stadium--or The Big House, as Michigan fans like to call it.

Since it was the re-dedication of the stadium after years of construction, there were a lot of former players in town, and I suspect that's who this guy was. I was headed for the concession area when all of a sudden this mountain of a man appeared right in front of me. Huge. Big. I'm 5'9, 5'10 or so in shoes, and I barely came up to his shoulder. Not only that, but he had that huge V taper--one of the biggest, if not THE biggest, I've ever seen. His chest was easily 53, 54" tapering to a 32" waist, and his guns had no problems stretching out his t-shirt--the entire thing looked pasted on.

And, of course--at that point, my camera was up i the suite and not with me. Sigh...
  #984   Add to growingbigger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2010, 08:47 AM
Growing Wolverine

growingbigger is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by seo.tenma View Post
Doing some shopping today at Eaton centre. Lots of muscle guys coming back from their Sunday workout.
As I grow I have noticed both gay and straight checking me out to compare themselves. You know, it's a territorial thing.
I love Toronto.
That happens more and more after you get to a certain size. They know you are serious about it to get to that size so you get some that check you out as eye candy and some who look to see if you are bigger than them. I remember when it first started happening to me because it was a little unsettling at first. I wasn't used to having all sorts of people staring at me in the supermarket, the mall, and just about anywhere I went. My thought was, "take a picture, it'll last longer." Who knows, some probably have taken a picture.

I can understand how our resident pro in our gym feels on a smaller level. I see him every now and then when he comes in to do his second workout of the day. He's about 5' 6", but he is about 260-270 offseason, so he is absolutely huge! His name is Scott Farmer (I'd post a picture, but it seems I'm not allowed to post attachments). He inspires me to push hard to grow, and when you see him, you'll understand why.
  #985   Add to tjstoys's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2010, 02:37 PM

tjstoys is on a distinguished road
Here's a pic of Scott and DAMN if I do say so myself!

http://www.mytopform.com/skin/fronte...er/scott_2.jpg
  #986   Add to bayjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 9th, 2010, 01:08 PM

bayjock is on a distinguished road
Scott Farmer..... Hot!
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_tpfQetqkl5...+Farmer_02.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_tpfQetqkl5...+Farmer_04.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_tpfQetqkl5...+Farmer_01.jpg
  #987   Add to newmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2010, 11:35 PM

newmus is on a distinguished road
just got back from san francisco the other night - loved it! i was there for a week and made sure that i went to the gym almost every day. the gym (24hr fit) was a smaller one with very little eye candy the 2 that come to mind the most are:
#1 5'-9" - 6'-1", 180-200lb, very tan skin maybe latin? curly blondish hair always in a baseball cap that covered his face, gray sweat pants and a tank top. normally i wouldn't remember his physique (although it was nice) except he had a really great butt.
#2 actually what i had been wanting to see all week - young asian guy chinese or korean about 5'-6" or 7 180-195lb, with long black shorts and a brightly colored t-shirt. face was mediocre to average looking, but this site isn't about pretty boys is it? his chest would have been great if his arms weren't so enormous- at least 18/19" maybe 20". he was doing his legs the day i saw him, nice but not gasp inducing until he pulled up his shorts to reveal very well defined thighs.
#i'm at my gate waiting for my return flight when i look up to see the flight crew walking toward the us. the guy was about 5'-10" - 6'-0", 35-40 yo and at least 200lb. he had a huge barrel chest, with a thick nick and muscular jaw kinda looked like a better looking dave palumbo - with a gut to match. oh he had a tiny but well shaped butt and small looking arms, the operative word being "looking" because when he lifted them up and the definition popped out it was clear that he was sporting 20" guns.
i love san francicso
  #988   Add to GoliathCA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2010, 03:41 PM

GoliathCA is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GoliathCA Send a message via Yahoo to GoliathCA
Usually can find a few hot guys at the gyms here in orange county.
  #989   Add to seo.tenma's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 19th, 2010, 08:24 PM
Tenma Seo

Quote:
Originally Posted by growingbigger View Post
That happens more and more after you get to a certain size. They know you are serious about it to get to that size so you get some that check you out as eye candy and some who look to see if you are bigger than them. I remember when it first started happening to me because it was a little unsettling at first. I wasn't used to having all sorts of people staring at me in the supermarket, the mall, and just about anywhere I went. My thought was, "take a picture, it'll last longer." Who knows, some probably have taken a picture.

I can understand how our resident pro in our gym feels on a smaller level. I see him every now and then when he comes in to do his second workout of the day. He's about 5' 6", but he is about 260-270 offseason, so he is absolutely huge! His name is Scott Farmer (I'd post a picture, but it seems I'm not allowed to post attachments). He inspires me to push hard to grow, and when you see him, you'll understand why.
Hi man, nice to hear from you again! I have followed your progress and I would love to stand next to you to compare. I know you are bigger than I for sure but it would be fun to see who has what and who lacks what. I am getting thicker and I hope to catch up with you soon. I am giving myself a good whole year to bulk beyond 200lb probably 240 to compete around 190lb in 2011. Have you decided on keeping your blog going again?

Stay cool!

Tenma
  #990   Add to seo.tenma's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 20th, 2010, 08:07 PM
Tenma Seo

Sighting in Montreal today

I am visiting Montreal and as I am waiting for my friend outside the massage therapy store on la rue St-Laurent I saw this huge bodybuilder coming up the street. He's bold, and has white tight pants and a bright colored shirt. I think it was red. He's walking with confidence with the characteristic swagger of a 250+ pounder. I got nervous and turn around pretending to check the time on my watch. I slowly turned around and try to see where this guy went and I realized he just came by behind me and crossed the street from where I was, instead of waiting to reach the end of the street to cross at the zebra. In other words, he had jaywalked from where I was.

When I saw him at the other side of the street I noticed his impressive round bubbled tight ass under the white pants. He also has thick legs to match. I also can tell that this guy is 5'6'' and probably holding 220 - 240 lb on his little frame which looks really impressive as he keeps walking up the street. He's going to a bank building and he's trying to get in by swapping a card. His card does not work and there's a lady trying to help him. During this time I just enjoy the view.

I had seen pretty guys in Montreal before but this guy was a real bodybuilder: Muscles everywhere, huge and well proportioned (not arms and chest as many gay guys workout only).

Writing this, I remember how wide this guy was, the cool confident swagger, the really tight his clothes, the fact this guy noticed me and went to the point where I was to cross the street (probably to give me a little close up),.... and I think....

Thank you Montreal
  #991   Add to Doctor9's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2010, 04:07 AM

Doctor9 is on a distinguished road
You're welcome!

Well, speaking for Montrealers, You're welcome, seo.tenma

I think you'll find there are a number of bodybuilders here that actually train properly, and not just pecs/bis.

Hope you're enjoying our city!

Doctor9
  #992   Add to tpumper's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2010, 12:44 PM

tpumper is on a distinguished road
Fresh and Easy in LA

When I go to the Fresh and Easy in Hollywood, there is always "eye candy" walking the aisles, pushing their carts, waiting for elevators to go to the gym that is in the same complex or in the parking garage..too many to mention, but tight t-shirts with bulging arms, chests...
  #993   Add to growingbigger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2010, 04:35 PM
Growing Wolverine

growingbigger is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by seo.tenma View Post
Hi man, nice to hear from you again! I have followed your progress and I would love to stand next to you to compare. I know you are bigger than I for sure but it would be fun to see who has what and who lacks what. I am getting thicker and I hope to catch up with you soon. I am giving myself a good whole year to bulk beyond 200lb probably 240 to compete around 190lb in 2011. Have you decided on keeping your blog going again?

Stay cool!

Tenma
Ha, stud, you'll probably pass me easily, I can see you're making some fast progress. I'm not so young anymore, and it's hard for me to put on muscle. I'm sure trying, but the calorie thing is my biggest roadblock, and when you turn 40, the warranty on you expires (lol) so everything doesn't quite work like it used to. How I wish I was in my twenties again with the body I have now.

Ah, yes, that blog--I have been so busy lately. I really do intend to update it. I'll just have to take 30 minutes, organize, and then post it all up. Probably won't happen this week since I'm going to be in Boston this weekend on a business trip, but I'll probably try to get a couple of things posted soon.
  #994   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2010, 06:49 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Chicago -- my kind of place....

I just came back from a quick business trip to Chicago. Not much muscle in meeting rooms, but out on the street is a different story!

First one that comes to mind: A young family (Mom, girl toddler and Dad) out for a stroll down the street. This is downtown Chicago, in the Magnificent Mile neighborhood (prime commercial, retail and business section). Dad is maybe mid-30s, dark hair, brooaaaad shoulders, huge arms pushing out his white aerodynamic short-sleeved t-shirt. His chest-waist differential was at least 16 inches! His big legs and muscle butt filled out his soft denim jeans. AS he strolled along, one paw clutched an iPhone, which he was busily checking, while his other arm (easily 17-18 inches, hanging, with a sizeable, sexy tricep just hanging off the back and stretching his shirt sleeves) hung down by his side, holding the hand of his adorable toddler daughter. Daughter was a cutie! Blond curly hair, purple smock dress with leggings, just barely talk enough to reach up and hold Daddy's hand. Behind them came Mom - beautiful, lean, sexy brunette with a nice butt and long legs in tight jeans, ending in high heeled boots. She was wearing a faux animal print blouse that accentuated her broad shoulders, narrow waist and curvaceous bosom! Go, American Family!

Second sighting: At O'Hare airport:

Short muscle guy, wearing a white short sleeved polo shirt, that fit him like a second skin -- the better to show off his truly impressive v-taper, big full biceps and triceps and boulder shoulders. He had short dark hair and eyes. Probably Italian or middle eastern. More rugged looking in the face than handsome. His happy, cocky attitude as he chatted on the phone while swaggering around the crowd waiting to embark, was fun to watch.

Third sighting: O'Hare again!

Muscle Dad with teen age son. Dad looked like a Dave Draper- surfer type, believe it or not! Blond touseled hair, broad shoulders, thick chest, delts and arms, firm muscled butt and legs visible through his jeans. Maybe 5'11", 215#. Son was also blond, with a crew cut. He's still growing - his head came up to just above Dad's shoulder. Broad shoulders, lean, shows signs of good potential!

Great trip!
  #995   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2010, 07:12 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
My son's up visiting from Atlanta and tonight after dinner we went to Pautler's, our favorite ice cream place. From where we were sitting I had a great view of a young dad (late 20s, maybe) and his wife and little girl. I'm guessing medium height (we were sitting, he was standing 20 feet away), almost shaved head, baggy jeans that didn't conceal his bubble butt, and a long-sleeved Henley-style tee-shirt that clung to every bulge and curve of his totally hot torso. Not huge but great shoulder to hip ratio, sculpted pecs, great delts, big tris and bis.

"No oogling," David whispered at me, knowing exactly what I was looking at.

"It's 'ogling,' not 'oogling,'" I retorted, and immediately dripped ice cream on my shirt and David laughed. "It does NOT rhym with 'drool,' my current predicament notwithstanding!"

It's nice to have adult straight kids who know when their gaydad is having a "scenic moment..." even before I do! :-)

xoxo

Richard
  #996   Add to digger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2010, 09:36 PM

digger is on a distinguished road
LOL, Richard, I can just hear you saying that. Miss you, buddy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arpeejay View Post
My son's up visiting from Atlanta and tonight after dinner we went to Pautler's, our favorite ice cream place. From where we were sitting I had a great view of a young dad (late 20s, maybe) and his wife and little girl. I'm guessing medium height (we were sitting, he was standing 20 feet away), almost shaved head, baggy jeans that didn't conceal his bubble butt, and a long-sleeved Henley-style tee-shirt that clung to every bulge and curve of his totally hot torso. Not huge but great shoulder to hip ratio, sculpted pecs, great delts, big tris and bis.

"No oogling," David whispered at me, knowing exactly what I was looking at.

"It's 'ogling,' not 'oogling,'" I retorted, and immediately dripped ice cream on my shirt and David laughed. "It does NOT rhym with 'drool,' my current predicament notwithstanding!"

It's nice to have adult straight kids who know when their gaydad is having a "scenic moment..." even before I do! :-)

xoxo

Richard
  #997   Add to CanadianGordon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 2nd, 2010, 01:42 PM

CanadianGordon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to CanadianGordon
My Mom will point out hot muscle guys to me before I see them. It's fun but can be weird at times...

I'm an actor, writer, director, security guard, who works out, and who lives near Toronto, Canada.
  #998   Add to newmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 11th, 2010, 11:33 AM

newmus is on a distinguished road
another gym sighting the other day:
Asian daddy, 5'-6" - 5'-8", 185-200lb not terribly huge but ripped to shreds. now here is the kicker (and one of my favorite bodyparts): the calves. SCARY! probably the most defined and separated calves i have ever seen. they were large but not over sized but were better defined than fankhouser, and all the other freaks known for their calves.
  #999   Add to mslheet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 21st, 2010, 10:31 AM

mslheet is on a distinguished road
I remember seeing a UPS driver with the most enormous muscular ripped up calves - He stopped me in my tracks. Mesmerizing. Tanned and shaved - he must have been a bodybuilder on the side. Also saw a guy not too long ago who was 16 yrs. tops, but had the most incredibly developed legs. Just crazy muscular. The rest of him was athletic looking but not big in any way. Can only imagine he was training as a speed skater or something.
  #1000   Add to not2bright's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 21st, 2010, 09:02 PM

not2bright is on a distinguished road
I'm at a club with a co-worker who is pretty built. I've complimented him on his arms before. I haven't seen them in a while, as it's fall and he wears long sleeve shirts more often now.

We're seeing a band that he really likes, and he's getting ready to go mosh. He took his hoodie off and I just about went into shock. His arms are noticeably bigger than a few months ago. He saw my reaction and said that he worked his arms earlier at the gym.

I asked if he got a good pump. Rather than answer, he just showed me and asked what I thought.

I was, and still am speechless. They are beyond massive.
The Following User Says Thank You to not2bright For This Useful Post:
dlawson (February 18th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options