The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 48 votes, 3.17 average. Display Modes
  #601   Add to paarke's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 22nd, 2006, 01:28 PM

paarke is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to paarke
I used to see a guy like that when I lived in Leamington, he was huge! He got his brother into bodybuilding too, he was starting to pack on some size, I'd love to see what they looked like now.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #602   Add to CanadianGordon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 24th, 2006, 02:35 AM

CanadianGordon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to CanadianGordon
The two oldest teens that moved in with me, 15 and 17 work out, and love how much space we have in the basement. So we're setting up a gym.
Sweet.
These teens are ripped. I hate them. lol.
But we're becoming good friends.
So this will be cool.
  #603   Add to traveller's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 24th, 2006, 02:59 AM

traveller
nice arms at the gym

yesterday afternoon at the gym, one of the trainers was wearing a close-fitting, sleeveless shirt. we were both working out our backs, so we were circling around the same workout area. i have never talked to him before, but then again i usually don't talk at the gym. for some reason he wanted to talk about the enron article i was reading between sets. while we were chatting, he put his hands on his hips in a way that made his pumped arms appear even bigger. i just looked at his arms and told him that his arms look even bigger in that position. he replied that it's his shirt that makes them look bigger. i shook my head, and insisted that they *are* bigger and that they look nice. *grin*

i have no idea if the guy is straight or gay but he has a nice build that is between fitness model and middleweight bodybuilder. his butt is worth a second look. his overall proportion looks good except that his arms are big compared to his chest.

the gym was a nice brief respite from a shitty day at work.

traveller
  #604   Add to bigbearny's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 28th, 2006, 10:25 PM

bigbearny
Send a message via Yahoo to bigbearny
Finally had myself one of these

Well finally had one of these mythical moments myself.. Went to get my haircut friday morning after work at my usual barbershop.. It seems all the HS jocks go there and most of them are, while in-shape to built, mostly all a turn off since they're all typical too full of them selves jerks (and straight). The other morning tho, in walks this hot built guy that's a cross between Luz from Final Fantasy Advent Children (can't find a pic but if you can tolerate the music, it's not bad, Luz is who Tifa is fighting in the church,and then quickly who Cloud is fighting in the crystal forest in this yourtube video) and a jacked version of Sully from Godsmack.. including the sideburns (wish they looked good on me i think they're hot). Well unlike all the loud typical jocks, he's kinda quiet and just.. normal.. unfortunately i didn't get a pic (would've been too obvious) and he's straight (the little he did say was about his girl). Still pretty hot experience tho.

Last edited by bigbearny; May 28th, 2006 at 10:40 PM.
  #605   Add to michael1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 31st, 2006, 12:25 AM

michael1 is on a distinguished road
And now view it the other way ... some of us can also BE the musclesighting of others

I am one of the bigger guys in our commercial gym.. I get some views of some ...

When i do some heavy squats or deadlift or other back exercises i catch the looks of some guys and some girls who do and don't like the sweating muscles straining against the weights...
  #606   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 31st, 2006, 04:09 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Quote:
Originally Posted by michael1
And now view it the other way ... some of us can also BE the musclesighting of others

I am one of the bigger guys in our commercial gym.. I get some views of some ...

When i do some heavy squats or deadlift or other back exercises i catch the looks of some guys and some girls who do and don't like the sweating muscles straining against the weights...
Pix, dammit! I want pix!

:-)

All the best...

Richard
  #607   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 31st, 2006, 02:46 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
an experience I had yesterday fit this thread so well, I just had to mention it. I was at the mall buying something from Best Buy, and I went by GNC, and there's this guy I knew from high school. I had him for freshman english class 6 years ago, and we were good acquaintences, and he was really skinny back then. I knew he had gotten bigger since getting into football, but I hadn't seen him since graduating. holy shit. HUGE. especially around the arms and shoulders, he was just hulking. he was wearing a tight polo shirt that just was losing its battle with his biceps, which had to be at least 18'' if not more. he said he was going to try to get on the D1 football team at Mississippi where he goes to school. anyway...man, he was hot.

also: there was a hot high school senior playing basketball where I usually do the other day. massive kid for just being 18...nothing like teenage or 20-something football players!
  #608   Add to CanadianGordon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 4th, 2006, 09:46 PM

CanadianGordon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to CanadianGordon
Having fun with the two young teens now living in my house. Found a weider weight bench left in the hallways of the building in parking, abandoned. Told the two of them and they're friggen excited about getting the bench! I'm determined to help both of them grow this summer!
  #609   Add to hoosierlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 5th, 2006, 06:30 AM

hoosierlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to hoosierlifter
I got an email from a female member or my church congregation today and she told me how nice I looked yesterday at church. She said "have you been working out?" I wanted to replay "only for the last 6 years!" ..lol.. I'll take it as a compliment, since that's how it was intended. Always nice to get noticed.
  #610   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 5th, 2006, 09:21 PM

glammaman2000
Send a message via Yahoo to glammaman2000
Talking Have you ever noticed...

....that"muscle attitude"can be as hot as actual muscle?Saw a kid running errands this morning.About5'8",160lbs.,lean,tight;obviously working out.But not all that big.But he had this;"I'm the DEAL!"strut that was just SO HOT!
  #611   Add to scott2462's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 9th, 2006, 05:03 AM
Back in the gym

scott2462 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to scott2462
various sightings

Haven't posted in this thread before, but thought I'd go ahead and mention a few sightings in my neck of the woods...

At the gym I work out at there are about half a dozen guys...of varying sizes... who are all really ripped with good lean muscle mass definition all around which is well displayed by tight-fitting muscle shirts...some of which appear to be pretty close to the point of ripping, especially one guy with incredible bis and tris. Most of them are pretty decent guys though there's one dickhead ...the youngest of the bunch and the guy with the most tattoos...who has an attitude (i.e. only guys as ripped as he is should be using the free weights).

The complex where i live has a real mix of people, agewise and fit condition-wise though there appear to be very few others who do much lifting. The other night a new young guy came into the pool area at our complex with his girlfriend. He was about 5' 9" (not much taller than I am) and probably weighed somewhere around 190-195 with good definition everywhere but his abs (which weren't flabby but didn't match the rest of him) and exceptional shoulders. I thought to myself he was built like a wrestler. With his girlfriend he had this hint of good-natured cockiness and confidence that I wish (as a skinny guy back then) I would have had.

He came over to the hot tub and we chatted for a while...a good kid, just out of high school, working at the local Wendy's for the summer; while he had played football...he was hoping to get into the wrestling program in college this fall. I don't think he'll have too much problem given the shape his body is in.
  #612   Add to mikeinbn's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 9th, 2006, 03:15 PM

mikeinbn has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to mikeinbn Send a message via MSN to mikeinbn Send a message via Yahoo to mikeinbn
so, yeah, i know i don't post much, but summer time in a college town brings with it tank-top weather and...happiness

anyway, yesterday this guy came into my place with his girlfriend for a sandwich. must have been around 20, 5'8" or 5'9". looked like he had a decent body--pretty lean and muscular but not too big yet. and then there were his arms, which he was nice enough to share for my viewing pleasure by wearing a white t-shirt with no sleeves. oh. my. god. those things were easily 20 inches, totally out of proportion to the rest of his body. shit, man. let's just say...i was glad to have an apron covering me from the neck down, lol.

love to chat with you about huge muscles, muscle growth, and muscle worship

mikeinbn on yahoo messenger
  #613   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 12th, 2006, 09:35 AM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Midwestern muscle

Well in my redneck part of the woods I saw probably the cutest muscle guy ever. Bout 5'10" 185, perfectly tanned, hell nearly perfect in everyway! WOOF!
  #614   Add to joel24242's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 14th, 2006, 07:59 AM

joel24242
Send a message via MSN to joel24242 Send a message via Yahoo to joel24242
Flight attendent muscle

Just got home a short time from a trip to Sydney. On my flight back to Melbourne, on of the flight attendents had a pretty buff body, certainly kept me distracted for the duration of the trip. He did the safetly demonstration right near me, and i loved how everytime he moved his arms really stretched out his sleeves, any bigger and he would have been ripping out of them. Yum i think about sums it up
  #615   Add to xythan_shadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 14th, 2006, 12:02 PM
Writer and Lifter

xythan_shadow is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to xythan_shadow Send a message via Yahoo to xythan_shadow
I'm a new cub in our local bear lodge, and all I gotta say is WOOF!

There's this bear/cub combo, both of them are really thick. The bear is bigger but the cub is pretty nice too. Then there's this big guy who I can only assume was a powerlifter. Damn is the only word for it. Huge amounts of face fur, huge chest and even bigger powergut. Needless to say I'm enjoying being a member.
  #616   Add to chris_abs's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 19th, 2006, 12:56 AM
Bigger is Better

chris_abs is on a distinguished road
At the gym!

Usually, at the gym I frequent, it's full of teenagers lifting the heaviest weights the can and talking to there mates at how hard they are while checking each others "biceps" out.

Or failing that, lycra clad ladies age 50+

However! Last friday, I took the afternoon off work to head to the gym early. I'm glad I did. Walking out was the biggest guy i've ever seen in real life before. huge.

Turns out he's the husband of one of the newer fitness instructors at the gym. The couple also sell there own supplements which i'm going to try out. She had some pictures of the guy at a BB comp. I forgot to ask his name, but will do this week when i see her again and do a search for him on the net!!

http://www.BigMuscle.com/~fit_chris
  #617   Add to hoosierlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 19th, 2006, 01:04 PM

So, I am in the gym today, and there are two recent high school graduates working out. I notice the blonde, he's roughly 5'10" (later I find out 175#) lean and ripped. I was doing incline bench and he offers to spot me, I didn't ask. I couldn't get over the physical beauty in this kid. He wasn't huge, but he was all muscle. Great traps, delts and arms. Even his calves were huge and defined. At one point while talking to me, he lifted the front of his shirt to wipe his face and I got a nice look at his aweomse abs and chest... needless to say I was flattered that he had offered to help me. Oh, his friend as nice too, not as big, but when he was doing calf raises, his legs became VERY vascular.
  #618   Add to latinherc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 20th, 2006, 10:43 AM

latinherc is on a distinguished road
Happened last week

I spend a morning of last thursday at south beach (miami). At noon i pick up my things and headed back home for a late afternoon meeting.
I was washing myself off sand at the shower just out of the beach when this hunk totally tanned, about 5,10 like 210 pure muscle walks towards me. I take my chance and looked to the hunk, he looked back at me and smiled. I continue drying myself and he just stop there in front of me and keep smiling.
I decided that this was pretty strange and start talking to him about working out. His smile is perfect, a pair of brillinat green eyes make me drool. After talking a while he stops me and asked me if i didnt recognize he? off course i said no. Then he introduces himself, enzo from a couple of years before.
It can be but this guy transformed from a geeky 150 lbs fatty into a super hunk !!! by the way i forgot my meeting!
  #619   Add to newmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 20th, 2006, 03:07 PM

newmus is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by latinherc
I spend a morning of last thursday at south beach (miami). At noon i pick up my things and headed back home for a late afternoon meeting.
I was washing myself off sand at the shower just out of the beach when this hunk totally tanned, about 5,10 like 210 pure muscle walks towards me. I take my chance and looked to the hunk, he looked back at me and smiled. I continue drying myself and he just stop there in front of me and keep smiling.
I decided that this was pretty strange and start talking to him about working out. His smile is perfect, a pair of brillinat green eyes make me drool. After talking a while he stops me and asked me if i didnt recognize he? off course i said no. Then he introduces himself, enzo from a couple of years before.
It can be but this guy transformed from a geeky 150 lbs fatty into a super hunk !!! by the way i forgot my meeting!
i'm intrigued.... who is enzo? why do i get the feelinging that your not telling us the whole story?....
  #620   Add to falseyedee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 21st, 2006, 05:41 PM

falseyedee is on a distinguished road
it's mighty warm here where i am, sf bay area, so for lunch i went over to a park by the bay where it is both cooler and there are breezes. as i ate my lunch, this tall-ish asian guy sauntered by. he spends a lot of time in the gym. i could see that. wearing black slacks, a white polo shirt and dark glasses, he was styling. he had what looked like a 28" waist and a very nice torso. his legs didn't look like much, but his torso was terrific.

his chest filled out that shirt and then some. and his arms, hanging at his side, hands in his pockets, were far too big for the sleeves. i could clearly make out both his deep, plate like pecs, his big shoulders and traps. if i had to guess, i'd say he was 5'-10", 180 pounds, with a 42 inch chest and 16 inch arms. as he walked away, his "v" taper was very prominent. yummy.
  #621   Add to hamjam3000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 22nd, 2006, 08:22 PM

hamjam3000 is on a distinguished road
i went to a water park today and wow alot of muscle sightings!

i cant remember everything but i kept seeing guys with at least 20 inch arms every place i went! And alot wore a shirt and their chest expanding their shirt: their biceps too.
  #622   Add to audobahn's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 23rd, 2006, 09:20 PM

audobahn has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to audobahn
At Bally's

So I worked out at the Bally's in the local college town and saw this huge guy--over six feet tall, arms busting the shirt sleeves of his white tee, wearing scrub pants--wandering around the cario area. When I was leaving, I had the pleasure of seeing him bench, for reps, 450 pounds. Not something I had seen before...
  #623   Add to gymtoffee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 25th, 2006, 04:55 PM

gymtoffee is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to gymtoffee
Cool more pics!!!

Hello all,
Here is another muscle sighting: been to Brighton, near London with a friend, and saw this big hulk on the beach with wife and son. A really big guy, i'd say around 5'10" and 240lbs if not more, got some pics which I will try to attach to this (not sure if it will work let's see).
Just wanted to give a good example of posting more pics of the sightings for the joy of everybody... and well am not sure as if I can post pics where people are recognizable (don't wanna be sued!) so by now I post 2 pics taken from far away, but I have a 3rd pic which is much much better, I will post it after I get some reassurance I can do it!
All the best...
S
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h5...rightonbb2.jpg
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h5...rightonbb1.jpg
  #624   Add to James35's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 25th, 2006, 06:43 PM

James35
great sighting gymtoffee; awesome thickness! and thanks a lot for the pics!
  #625   Add to tnachiker's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 25th, 2006, 07:54 PM

tnachiker is on a distinguished road
Math Class Sighting

First. Hi guys. I'm new here, and it looks like a great sight.

This past year, I started on my master's degree in Mathematics. I needed an undergrad mathematical logic course, but you could have also labeled it A&F Models 101. My project partner Brett (our exams were too long and involved for anything other than team projects) was a couple of inches shorter than me but Christ was he ripped, and there were four other guys like him.

But the one that stood out to me was a guy that always sat in the back of the room, and for the life of me I can not ever remember him speaking a word except the occasional greeting. He always wore very thick clothing, long sleve shirts and multiple layers, even in afternoon heat of Tennessee. But it was obvious that he was MASSIVE. I never saw him around campus except at class time, but I did happen to see him come out of one of the private gyms in town once. He had on shorts and a muscle shirt and I was amazed how totally ripped he was. His bi's could have passed 19+ inches easily and I was stunned at how vascular he was. He seemed to walk with a confidence coming out of that gym that he never showed on campus. I never understood why he was so insulated and hidden, while guys like Brett would come in leaving very little to the imagination muscle wise.
  #626   Add to gymtoffee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 26th, 2006, 06:30 PM

gymtoffee is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to gymtoffee
more pics!! (2)

Some guy, but this picture is much better.
I have covered the face as I haven't asked his permission to post the pic!
He definitely looks like a pro bodybuilder, if he is not, well he is just as hot as hell....
S

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h5...ightonbb3x.jpg
  #627   Add to Notbigenuff's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 26th, 2006, 06:36 PM

Notbigenuff
Send a message via AIM to Notbigenuff Send a message via Yahoo to Notbigenuff
Great sighting for me today - and at a fast food restraunt of all places!

Guy was just a little shorter than me - so he was probably 5'9" or 10" but had amazingly wide shoulders they looked to be literally a yard wide! And his waist was less than half his shoulder width. Veiny arms that must have been at least 19" and since he was wearing shorts I could see that he doesn't neglect his leg training one bit. Dark hard with chiseled good looks all around.

He was having lunch with a lovely young woman so I was hoping that he would have to casually stretch for her - but they must have know each other too long and he's past the show off stage (darn). Still a nice treat at lunch time...(no it didn't inspire me enough to order a salad though )
  #628   Add to newmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 26th, 2006, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnachiker
First. Hi guys. I'm new here, and it looks like a great sight.

This past year, I started on my master's degree in Mathematics. I needed an undergrad mathematical logic course, but you could have also labeled it A&F Models 101. My project partner Brett (our exams were too long and involved for anything other than team projects) was a couple of inches shorter than me but Christ was he ripped, and there were four other guys like him.

But the one that stood out to me was a guy that always sat in the back of the room, and for the life of me I can not ever remember him speaking a word except the occasional greeting. He always wore very thick clothing, long sleve shirts and multiple layers, even in afternoon heat of Tennessee. But it was obvious that he was MASSIVE. I never saw him around campus except at class time, but I did happen to see him come out of one of the private gyms in town once. He had on shorts and a muscle shirt and I was amazed how totally ripped he was. His bi's could have passed 19+ inches easily and I was stunned at how vascular he was. He seemed to walk with a confidence coming out of that gym that he never showed on campus. I never understood why he was so insulated and hidden, while guys like Brett would come in leaving very little to the imagination muscle wise.
your class mate is prepping for a contest. a lot of guys get very subconscious about the weight they are dropping and so they keep themselves covered.
  #629   Add to gyligeti62's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 27th, 2006, 08:08 AM

gyligeti62 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by newmus
a lot of guys get very subconscious
I think you meant "self-conscious."

If only you really could use your subconscious to lose (or, in my case, gain) weight...[sigh]
  #630   Add to newmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 27th, 2006, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gyligeti62
I think you meant "self-conscious."

If only you really could use your subconscious to lose (or, in my case, gain) weight...[sigh]
"subconscious "
  #631   Add to newmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 29th, 2006, 04:45 PM

just got back from costco. i had to fill the tank and as i turn the corner leaving the gas station the biggest guy i've seen in a while has his back to me as he's loading his car. i instinctively look for muscular calves to determine if this is real meat or just another hefty guy. they're kinda smallish but still meaty so my next thought is that it's mike ergas (saw his suv a couple of weeks ago parked behind my car), but when i looked up at his head he was pretty grey so it wasn't him, but still it was a pleasant surprise anyway.
  #632   Add to tnachiker's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 6th, 2006, 05:29 AM

tnachiker is on a distinguished road
Last Night at Dinner . . .

Yesterday was a miserable day, constant storms and the most humidity I've experienced since I moved to the south. I decided to go to a restaurant I've never been to here in town. I was seated by the hostess, and my waiter came up. His name was Scott, 21 or 22, and if he was not a body model, he should have been. Blond hair, clear blue eyes, baby face looks, and enough defined muscle to make three of the other male waitstaff. His t-shirt and jean "uniform" looked fantastic over that body.

Anyway, the restaurant was very quiet (I was his only customer most of the time), so he spend a lot of time at my table. ESPN was on the nearby TV, and I happened to be watching as he came up. After checking on me, he struck up a conversation about it. Turns out he is a cycling fan like me, and we sort of hit it off, at least for two perfect strangers. Later, I complemented him on his look and how hard he must workout to have it. He thanked me, but it was obvious that he was shy, almost self conscious, about it. I let the topic go. We talked a bit more before business started to pick up. But, all the way through, he took great care of me. When he brought my check, he thanked me both for coming and the conversation, and I believed he genuinely meant it. He made my nasty day a bit better.
  #633   Add to falseyedee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 11th, 2006, 11:41 AM

falseyedee is on a distinguished road
starbucks

this morning i stopped for coffee at a starbucks near my office, though not my usual one. a major muscle man came in while i was waiting for my coffee. a black man, he was wearing baggy jeans and a polo shirt. the shirt was cut nicely for his chest size. it draped off his pecs, hinting at great size and shape, but his arms were threatening to burst out of the sleeves. they had to measure 19 or 20 inches. he was no taller than i am, 5'-9", but probably weighed 225 pounds or more. if his arms and neck were any indication, he was in near competition condition, no more than 6 or 8% bodyfat. his butt looked like two great globes of muscle projecting out from his narrow waist. i wish his jeans hadn't been so loose! his quads must have been huge, with a squatter's butt like his.

i may have to drop in for coffee there more often!

my new website: www.falseyedee.com

my new ebook, a short story, is available at amazon.com. all my books are at at amazon.com as both paperbacks and kindle ebooks:
http://astore.amazon.com/muscleficti...ail/1452858519

for nook users, all 3 of my short story collections are available as nook ebooks!

my first 3 books are available as PDF files at gumroad.com.

www.musclefiction.com
www.falseyedee.com
  #634   Add to Harlee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 15th, 2006, 01:20 PM

Harlee is on a distinguished road
Was at Houston bath house couple of weeks ago and saw T. Derrick Rigg. He's a dickdancer at bars in Houston. He's a bodybuilder, about 6'2" and 260-270. A real freak-and with a pretty large cock. He was sunning on the patio and then went into the steamroom. A line formed to service the muscle freak. I was sitting next to him and their were five guys ready to get his male juice. In about 20 minutes, he came three times. Fuck! He told me his goal is to be 290-300lbs, fuck what a freak. Does anybody know if this guy escorts? Thanks.
  #635   Add to flexicon1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 26th, 2006, 09:16 AM

flexicon1
Lanky Muscle & Corporate Muscle...

A couple of recent sightings:

I was at a brewpub earlier this week with some friends, out on the deck as it was a gorgeous evening. Always a few nice fellows to look at, but a guy walked in who was head and shoulders, quite literally, above the rest. He was probably just out of college, maybe 23 or 24, and I guessed him to be around 6'5" or 6'6", a great looking fresh-faced white guy with dark hair, blue eyes, and a beautiful smile. He was also nicely muscled: he was wearing a blue t-shirt that really showed off his broad, thick shoulders, pecs, and arms. He was wearing baggy shorts and his calves were nice, but not quite as impressive as his upper body. I asked my friends how much they thought he might weigh. All were impressed with his size, and estimates ranged from 200# by a thin woman none of us believed, to 270# at the high end, a number proposed by a straight friend who asked us to remember that muscle was denser than fat. My guess was slightly more conservative. I used the forumula 10 lbs. per inch of height, so if he was 6 inches taller than me, and looked thicker than me (I'm 190#) I put him around 260# or so. Well, our petite attractive female friend decided to find out. The guy had seated himself at the table next to ours with his friends, and our investigator approached him and asked him point blank. The stud looked over at our table rather sheepishly, and guessed around 212 lbs., which suprised all of us except for the bold questioner. Now I'm a little less secure with my weight-guessing ability. Still, he was quite stunning.

I work at a large midwestern corporate campus. There are quite a few guys I see in passing with great builds. There is something about muscle under business attire (well, any attire, really- or no attire at all, if we get right down to it) that I really like. Different guys have different ways of showing what they have. There's one guy who rolls the sleeves of his business shirts way up over his tattoo'd biceps at the indescreet end. There's a guy who always wears polo shirts that are always noticibley tight on him. There's a maintenance guy who manages to bulge obsenely, even though his clothes aren't particularly tight: they just stick out in weird places because some hypertrophied tissue is pushing out in ways unanticipated by the designer of the uniform.

A few weeks ago, I started noticing a new guy. I've spotted him 5 times already, and each time I do, I think about him for hours afterwards. The first time I noticed him, he was standing next to an older gentleman who was about my size, and his dimensions were mind-altering. First, he's a great looking-guy: olive-complexioned big handsome head with friendly features and thick, dark-brown hair. He could be in his early to mid-thirties. At first, it didn't really register that he might be a bodybuilder, just that he exuded bigness. He is not much taller than me, maybe 6'0 or 6'1. But he's just big: big head, big body, big hands, broad shoulders, and it's as I subtly go over his features that I start to get the picture: He is wearing big clothes that I don't usually see on a bodybuilder. A densely woven workshirt that is actually loose on him, but from the right angle reveals a thick upper torso tapering down to a thick-yet-narrower-than-anything-else-on-him waist. His trousers are big too, but they fit him perfectly, and from the side, they show off a spectacularly beefy butt. When he walks, any material that brushes his body describes sweeps and swells and SOLIDNESS that drives me to distraction. Well, I'm sure I can't be his only secret admirer, but the work environment affords few, if any opportunities to make my interest known to him. I can only hope to run into him off-campus some day and say "hey, I think I've seen you around where I work..."

I wonder if he's secretly wishing he could flex for me? A man can dream.
  #636   Add to darren's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 31st, 2006, 07:32 PM

darren is on a distinguished road
Smile Airport Muscle Business Dudes

All, have constantly been traveling through airports lately...found this the place to see really intense muscle with regualr guys with huge arms / bodies.

This week ahead of me in the baggage secutiy line was a guy in his mid 30's @ 5'10" (I'm 6') and probably wieghing around 220 - 230lbs. His arms were huge and were intensified by the black t-shirt with short sleeves. The shirt was loose at the waist but being pulled by his arms and big chest. Arms were intense (estimate @ 19-20') of pure defined muscle. When he moved his laptop bag or his big suitcase the arms came life with viens pumping and bicep and tricep definition showing. Was able to watch the show @ 20 minutes due to the long lines. It was great.

This is not the first time i saw really great business dudes with great bodies and defining clothes. Has anyone else experienced these mucsle guys?
  #637   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 3rd, 2006, 10:32 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Palm Springs Muscle

Naoyuki and I were long overdue for our Palm Springs fix (last visit was Thanksgiving 2004) so we were more than ready for this trip (Saturday-Thursday.)

As usual we stayed at INNDulge, a gay-owned clothing optional resort for gay men in Warm Sands. It's a great place: John and Jean-Guy, the owners, are very friendly and outgoing, as are the staff members; the clientele tends to be professional and interesting. It's playful but it's not a shark tank.

Two mega-hotties were in residence. Naturally, I never got their names. One had long dark hair and stubble and a great furry torso. Probably 5'10 and 185 lbs. with ZIP bodyfat. Kinda like a really built George Michael. His bf was All American looking, short-cropped light brown hair (with a cute bald spot), mostly smooth and pale, and totally built. Probably 5'10 and 210 lbs. and again not an ounce of fat. Broad shoudlers, thick chest, narrow waist, bulging biceps, powerful quads. Completely sculpted, every muscle separation clearly defined. He had a pair of cut-off shorts with an artful rip in them that showed off his fantastic bubble butt.

"Do you suppose that rip occurred *naturally*," I asked one of our fellow guests, "or did he help it along?"

"Does it really matter?"

We both agreed on the answer: Not a bit!

The other ultra-built guy was at the PS airport on the way home. Younger than the two at the Inn, probably no more than mid to late 20s, and even bigger than Mr. All American. Longish dark hair but clean-shaven and smooth, again about 5'10 but this time more like 230+. Like Mr. All-American, totally defined but not unpleasantly shredded. He had on a baseball cap (backwards, of course), an inside-out green polo shirt (what's up with that), and a pair of flannel lounging pants that he filled out quite nicely.

The return to Buffalo has been a bit of a shock to the system. We don't (usually) have that kind of eye-candy here, plus the weather differential has been pretty extreme this time: Over 110 and dry in Palm Springs, upper 50s and very soggy (remnants of Ernesto) here in WNY.

I wanna go back.

xoxo

Richard
  #638   Add to Alan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 20th, 2006, 11:37 PM

Alan is on a distinguished road
Walking home from work, I see a guy who looks fairly average in size except he was wearing shorts revealing calves with INSANE definition. I don't think he was a bodybuilder but he's as ripped as one. He has that paper-thin olive skin and every step he took caused his calves to flex and show futher separation and detail. Even when just standing, veins ran down the length of his calves. His forearms aren't large but are easily as vascular as his legs. Extremely hot.
  #639   Add to hoosierlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2006, 02:14 PM

Last week I was visiting a buddy of mine and we were sitting on his front porch drinking a few beers when his neighbor across the street came out of his house and started stretching. He was only wearing shorts and shoes. I had met him last year, but back then he was pretty heavy. I guess his senior year of high school he was the state champion in wrestling in his class. Last year you wouldn't have known it, but he started working out again in Feb and now you can really tell it. He's around 25 or 26, 5'9" to 5'10" and at least 190#. I couldn't stop looking at his arms and chest, and his legs too, they're huge. He came over and talked to us for a while, then took off for a 4 mile run. As he left my buddy commented something like "look at the muscles on him". The guy's back is huge and really defined. We had talked about going out with him and some other guys for a guys night out, but the plans fell through. Needless to say I was disappointed.
  #640   Add to not2bright's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 9th, 2006, 11:55 PM

not2bright is on a distinguished road
I had a job interview last week, and while I was waiting in the reception area, I spotted something. This guy walked by who was extremely built! He was wearing a long-sleeve blue T-shirt, and I could tell that it was struggling to contain his chest.

It was just a quick glimpse, but I'm hoping my eyes didn't betray me.

Hopefully I get the job, so I can make a closer inspection...

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options