The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 48 votes, 3.17 average. Display Modes
  #1161   Add to ARCHEON's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 20th, 2013, 11:25 AM
Registered Abs User

ARCHEON
Send a message via AIM to ARCHEON
Quote:
Originally Posted by arpeejay View Post
Last night: Ronnie Coleman and family in the elevator of the Doubletree in Little Tokyo, Los Angeles. From our floor (20th) to the Lobby. I asked him, "Are you someone really famous? " and he kind of grinned. I said, "I ask because (1) I'm a big bodybuilding fan and (2) I used to live in Monroe and I worked for the News Star so I know all about Bastrop and Grambling and places like that." He laughed and said he had done the News Star several times and then the elevator reached the lobby and that was it.
Wow! You've already established "the bar" to reach for 2013 and it's only January!! Nice spotting, Richard!
  #1162   Add to JeffXeno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 20th, 2013, 11:58 AM
Jeff Xenobuilder

JeffXeno is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to JeffXeno
Quote:
Last night: Ronnie Coleman and family in the elevator of the Doubletree in Little Tokyo, Los Angeles. From our floor (20th) to the Lobby. I asked him, "Are you someone really famous? " and he kind of grinned. I said, "I ask because (1) I'm a big bodybuilding fan and (2) I used to live in Monroe and I worked for the News Star so I know all about Bastrop and Grambling and places like that." He laughed and said he had done the News Star several times and then the elevator reached the lobby and that was it.

Too cool!

Xoxo

Richard
So Richard, do you consider that to have been friendly but coy elevator banter, or barely contained flirting?

Detailed instructions for posting embedded images and video at The Evolution Forum are available HERE.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #1163   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 20th, 2013, 04:22 PM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
Lucky elevator.
  #1164   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 20th, 2013, 08:48 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
He's shorter than I expected, a tad shorter than I am (5'10 1/2") rather than an inch or so taller. And no flirting on my part, much less his. I was a very polite fan, no introductions, no gushing, no requests for pix or autographs. I did point out to Naoyuki after we got off the elevator that we had just met the world's most famous bodybuilder but that's it!

Xoxox

Richard
  #1165   Add to ARCHEON's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 20th, 2013, 09:09 PM
Registered Abs User

ARCHEON
Quote:
I did point out to Naoyuki after we got off the elevator that we had just met the world's most famous bodybuilder but that's it!
It should probably be noted that the Fit Expo took place this weekend at the Los Angeles Convention Center. Richard was staying at a hotel that's practically ground zero. That said, you couldn't swing a cat by the tail without hitting an amazing physical specimen this weekend in downtown LA.

But it's still a phenomenal sighting nonetheless. I'm in awe -- as well as a great deal of envy -- because I couldn't go this year. It's a great show.
The Following User Says Thank You to ARCHEON For This Useful Post:
arpeejay (January 21st, 2013)
  #1166   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 21st, 2013, 09:36 AM

I figured it must be something like that, Archeon. There were plenty of beefy boys at the Doubletree but they were outnumbered by women with bad tans and worse hair! We were there only overnight to have dinner in Little Tokyo. Not much sushi eating muscle!

Xoxo

Richard
  #1167   Add to not2bright's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 25th, 2013, 02:59 PM

not2bright is on a distinguished road
I had an endoscopy/colonoscopy yesterday, and as I was wheeled into the recovery room, I was greeted by a male nurse. He was tall, had dark hair and looked to be in his late 20s. He had scrubs on, and the top could barely conceal what appeared to be some very well-developed arms with a prominent vein running down the peak of his biceps.

He came in every few minutes to check on me, and I spotted a tattoo on the inside of his left upper arm, peeking out from his scrub top. I waited until I was more coherent, and finally commented on the cool ink on his arm. He didn't hesitate to push up his sleeve and show off the tattoo, which covered the inside of his upper arm. And he didn't have to flex for me to see how big his arm really was.

It's a good thing I was still slightly sedated, because I could have easily gasped at what I saw and gone into arrest!

The discharge papers recommend that I get an endoscopy/colonoscopy every ten years, but I'm ready to go back already, as long as I can have the same recovery room nurse!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to not2bright For This Useful Post:
Big RR (April 3rd, 2013), cozman (January 27th, 2013), stronguns (January 29th, 2013)
  #1168   Add to I<3Muscles's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 23rd, 2013, 02:43 PM

I<3Muscles is on a distinguished road
I have a cousin, younger than I am, almost out of high school. I haven't seen him since he was twelve (approximately, give or take a year). He was a funny kid, had that "cute" sort of face that is a bit chubby but in a way that actually doesn't look too bad, short even for his own age. He was a brainiac too, semifinalist at the spelling bee at his school and supposedly he took part in math club. I liked him but never really thought much of him, I've heard that he got into lifting but never thought about that until I saw him a few days ago just by coincidence.

He has grown like hell! He was dressed in a tight striped blue-and-red polo shirt, and his muscles were practically exploding out of it! Big, veined biceps that visibly grew when he flexed and a meaty pecs that the polo barely could contain. He told me that the shirt was actually a size or two too small and that he forgot that when he put in on... not a likely story, more like he wants to show off, but who am I to complain?

He was wearing sweatpants at first so I assumed that he only worked out his chest, but then he rolled them up to show off his legs and I was impressed! He had nice calves, obviously from running, and his thighs and glutes were really thick too. Told me that he squated a lot, planning on doing 400lbs by Summer, I thought he was pulling my leg (no pun intended) but seeing his lower body I can believe it. He's grown a hell of a lot taller, too... used to be puny, but he's a good 3-4 inches taller than me now, and I'm not a short guy.

I asked him how old he was now and he told me seventeen, but turning eighteen in April. His face is less chubby and more masculine, and his voice has deepened a lot. I asked him if he was doing anything to celebrate Valentine's Day and he said he was going to have fun with his girlfriend... he was awfully vague about the subject, so I can only imagine what he meant by that

Anyways, he's still a nice, funny kid, though working out has really improved his self-confidence, I noticed that he's not shy at all when he's talking with other people like he used to be, and people seem to respect him since he's got a really great build in addition to a likable personality. He's also somewhat of a show-off, though not in a derogatory way. When he saw how amazed I was at his body he lifted his shirt let me see his six-pack. He told me that he got it from doing sit-ups every day and running laps around the school track when he has time. I asked him if he wants to compete and he just laughed at that. He says he's in it to get a healthy body, not to go pro. Knowing that he's a teenager, though, it's just as likely that he wants to impress the ladies at school, and based on the way I've seen some people stare at him, it's working!

He's still in math club and he's planning on getting into the computer science field. He's still really smart too, which he says surprises a lot of people because they expect him to be some big dumb musclehead. Top ten of his high school and got a perfect score on his SAT Math and Physics, not as good in his reading/writing but good enough to get into any college he plans to go to. Apparently the school's acdec teacher wanted him to join but he said he couldn't because it would distract him from his workout time.

He had to go so said he'd talk to me later and gave me his contact info if I ever wanted to talk. It wasn't until AFTER he left that I remembered that I should take a picture of him... damn me and my forgetfulness! Maybe next time we meet?
The Following User Says Thank You to I<3Muscles For This Useful Post:
Big RR (April 3rd, 2013)
  #1169   Add to Curiosity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 25th, 2013, 02:41 PM

Curiosity is on a distinguished road
I meant to post this yesterday, but I was in a 100% student-run play this weekend at school (so far, the best diversion from my program) and one of the guys in the cast was crazy hot. He's probably about 5'8"-9", not huge by our standards, but definitely built. He wore a polo to rehearsal one day, and his triceps are THICK. And lean. His whole torso is impressive, and he's not a slouch on the lower body either, because that ass was something to look at through the khakis he wore for his costume. There was a nice bulge in the front too. I noticed him adjusting at the cast party on Saturday, and that man is hung. Also, he's Irish, and he has the smoothest brogue you've ever heard in your life.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curiosity For This Useful Post:
BigLittleTim (February 25th, 2013), Faust2001 (March 19th, 2013)
  #1170   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 3rd, 2013, 03:42 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Muscle Smorgasbord

I worked out at my local suburban neighborhood gym this Monday, which was a semi-holiday. (The Monday after Easter). I was there around 6 p.m. and the place was packed and JACKED!

Talk about a veritable feast of inspiring muscle: Guys in every height and size and color from a guy who was 6'3" 230# jacked pounds of ginger-haired muscle, (wearing a Pittsburgh Steelers sleeveless tank that stretched nicely over his broad shoulders and big pecs); a 6 foot blond, about 220#, pumping up his bulging guns while wearing a very form fitting outfit of off white shorts and shirts, a seriously jacked brother who was about 5'8" and had shoulders and biceps that looked like someone had stuffed cantalopes under his chocolate colored skin, a thick Greek guy, about 5'11", 230# or so, with busy black eyebrows and a thick head of dark hair with a baby face and a man's thickly muscled torso, arms, legs and ass; and finally (for Burlemax ) - two muscle shorties, who looked like gymnasts who'd been hitting the bench press a bit too much for the coach's liking: 5'7", probably around 140# or so, one blonde, one brunette - both with short cropped hair, amazing delts and a v-taper that you could cut paper on, their waists were so tiny over their hyooge chests, and arms like ham hocks-- and GREAT smiles!

Whew! What a workout!

~~ and the exercising was pretty exhausting too!

Badda bump!

Mdlftr

Last edited by Mdlftr; April 3rd, 2013 at 07:24 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mdlftr For This Useful Post:
Bal (April 3rd, 2013), Hirsuited (June 10th, 2013), JeffXeno (April 3rd, 2013), stronguns (April 5th, 2013)
  #1171   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 6th, 2013, 11:21 PM
Flaming Dreamer

Ogun is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ogun Send a message via Skype™ to Ogun
I saw a guy with big pecs at the supermarket. He asked me if i worked there- i said no, but asked if i could help. he asked where the magazines were,; I attempted to point him back the other direction but he said he';d come from that way; he was probably right. Just then a lady came by ; i got the impression she was his GF.

My Squiby!
php

My Brute! (non-Muxxu) http://perveron.mybrute.com
Muxxu info: RedCrab
  #1172   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 10th, 2013, 11:44 AM

http://www.facebook.com/arpeejay

Last edited by arpeejay; Yesterday at 06:01 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to arpeejay For This Useful Post:
falseyedee (June 10th, 2013), Hirsuited (June 10th, 2013), JeffXeno (June 10th, 2013)
  #1173   Add to Ayakitayama1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 10th, 2013, 12:08 PM

Ayakitayama1 is on a distinguished road
There GOT to be some pics of that wedding ;-)
  #1174   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 10th, 2013, 12:14 PM

#1175   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 10th, 2013, 12:26 PM

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to arpeejay For This Useful Post:
Hirsuited (June 10th, 2013), JeffXeno (June 10th, 2013), vlad (June 10th, 2013)
  #1176   Add to nvb2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 11th, 2013, 09:37 PM

nvb2 is on a distinguished road
Talking

Quote:

Pix, dammit, pix!

xoxo

Richard
Exactly!
  #1177   Add to ARCHEON's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 12th, 2013, 12:12 AM
Registered Abs User

ARCHEON
Big Lou

I may have trumped Richard's sighting of Ronny Coleman in January. Just got back from a Dodger game this evening. It was quite a night at the ballpark. Both benches were cleared twice over intentional hits. Needless to say it got pretty ugly out on the field. But as I was standing watching the brouhaha on the field, lo and behold in my periphery vision is a massive profile about 8 rows in front of me behind the Dodger dugout. It's none other than Lou Ferrigno. Tried to get a picture of him, in a subtle way, but it was difficult. And besides, Lou was constantly being hounded by people wanting to shake his hand.

What's funny is that between innings, Dodger Stadium did "Flex Cam" tonight. There were some pretty beefy specimens throughout the park. Too bad the camera guys didn't "find" Lou. He'd have beat them all!
The Following User Says Thank You to ARCHEON For This Useful Post:
muscleboy82000 (June 12th, 2013)
  #1178   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2013, 07:14 PM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
Driving back from Del Taco, late afternoon sun lights up this ginger-haired guy who has the PERFECT V shape, ripped and built, I'd say about 5'11" 225, with every muscle in his back visible and clearly delineated, bodyfat somewhere in the 8-10 range, shirtless and

the world's most obnoxious mullet. A mullet is bad enough. A ginger mullet is even worse, especially when backlit by the setting sun. But a CURLY ginger mullet that covers the traps?

I wanted to stop the car and commit a drive-by styling.

No pics. Sorry, I was driving. He was pretty impressive from front and sides too.

Seriously, it was like Celtic NASCAR Thor.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nnnrg For This Useful Post:
kamaswami (June 16th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (June 27th, 2013)
  #1179   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2013, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nnnrg View Post
Driving back from Del Taco, late afternoon sun lights up this ginger-haired guy who has the PERFECT V shape, ripped and built, I'd say about 5'11" 225, with every muscle in his back visible and clearly delineated, bodyfat somewhere in the 8-10 range, shirtless and

the world's most obnoxious mullet. A mullet is bad enough. A ginger mullet is even worse, especially when backlit by the setting sun. But a CURLY ginger mullet that covers the traps?

I wanted to stop the car and commit a drive-by styling.

No pics. Sorry, I was driving. He was pretty impressive from front and sides too.

Seriously, it was like Celtic NASCAR Thor.
Life can be SO unfair and frustrating sometimes, can't it?!

Mdlftr
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mdlftr For This Useful Post:
mc0007 (June 22nd, 2013), nnnrg (September 27th, 2013)
  #1180   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 27th, 2013, 06:43 PM

ottomun6
Send a message via Yahoo to ottomun6
TV show giant

There's a tv show called Baby Daddy, one of the characters is a giant. His name is Derek Theler, and he plays the older brother. He also happens to be packing some muscle on his 6'5" frame. He has had his shirt off a couple of times, and you can't help but notice his pecs. Seems funny how they match up characters on shows sometimes. The guy playing his 'brother" is only 5'10".

There is another show called Melissa and Joey. Where 5'8" Joey Lawrence plays a muscular male nanny. The only catch here is the youngest "kid" is 6'1" and I think he is still growing! It looks like Joey wears lift shoes, but he is still dwarfed by the kid. They even have made subtle jokes about how tall the kid is.
  #1181   Add to milwmuscleguy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 27th, 2013, 08:45 PM

milwmuscleguy is on a distinguished road
Derek Theler is hot!

I love that "Baby Daddy" show, especially because that actor,
Derek Theler is the perfect combo of super hot muscular stud,
and sweet and cute too.

AS for the "Melissa and Joey" show, the boy who is so much
taller is not the character that Joey Lawrence plays, Joe's son.
Joey plany the "manny" or male nanny. So it isn't supposed to
be some huge stretch as he is not the kid's dad on the show,

but I do enjoy Joey Lawrence's mucles in those tight shirts
on this show...lol!

Richard
  #1182   Add to bulkybud's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 27th, 2013, 09:19 PM

bulkybud is on a distinguished road
Derek Theler has won the genetic lottery- very handsome, tall, and built. Ok, the built part is some work on his part. Google him sometime and look at the pictures... wow.
He also seems to have cornered the social media for the show.
  #1183   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 29th, 2013, 04:26 AM

ottomun6
Send a message via Yahoo to ottomun6
Quote:
Originally Posted by milwmuscleguy View Post
I love that "Baby Daddy" show, especially because that actor,
Derek Theler is the perfect combo of super hot muscular stud,
and sweet and cute too.

AS for the "Melissa and Joey" show, the boy who is so much
taller is not the character that Joey Lawrence plays, Joe's son.
Joey plany the "manny" or male nanny. So it isn't supposed to
be some huge stretch as he is not the kid's dad on the show,

but I do enjoy Joey Lawrence's mucles in those tight shirts
on this show...lol!

Richard
Sorry Richard ,I wasn't that clear on the Melissa & Joey Description (guess I was getting sleepy ) What I meant to say is Joey is the nanny in charge of a kid (Ryder)that is 5 inches taller. (and he may still be growing)
If this kid hits 6'3" or more,it will look comical for Joey to grab a step stool to talk to towering Ryder.

And yes, I vote for more tight shirts on tv!
  #1184   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 22nd, 2013, 05:00 AM

Pride Splash and Ride at Six Flags, DC/Maryland

I was at Six Flags with my family yesterday, and it happened to coincide with the Pride Splash and Ride for the Capital, Fairfax, Chesapeake and Baltimore Pride. http://www.sixflags.com/america/events/PrideGLBT.aspx

There were a LOT of seriously buff dudes walking around: the three almost-triplets wearing colorful tank tops, all around 5'7" to 5'8", serious shoulder-to-waist taper, around 130-140#, going for cute in a big way; the tatted, seriously jacked papi with the huge arms, spiked hair and snug white tank top low cut on each side (he could've used more lat development to really set it off, but his chest and arms, particularly, were awesome; the east Asian/Indian guy with the huge pecs pushing out the sides of his aqua tank top; the cute Mediterranean (Italian/Spanish) looking couple with the v-taper, form-fitting V-neck t's and the tight, jacked bodies; the African American bros with the solid color t's setting off their pumped pecs, boulder shoulders and bowling ball booties.....

Somebody's been putting in some serious gym time!

Since I noticed the pec development in particular, I have to wonder how they got them so full and big. They must really emphasize the squeezing motion in flyes as well as the pressing motion in the benches. Also, none of these guys was over 5'9", save for the Indian bodybuilder, who was around 6'2" or so. Seriously built dudes!

Mdlftr
The Following User Says Thank You to Mdlftr For This Useful Post:
milwmuscleguy (July 22nd, 2013)
  #1185   Add to rad1987's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2013, 10:58 AM

rad1987 is on a distinguished road
My morning commute

There's two guys I see every now and then on the L train I take to work. Saw one of them today, and the other one yesterday.

Yesterday I saw the guy who I guess started taking the red line to work (I'm in Chicago) because Ive never seen him until recently. He's a little taller then me, always wears a black polo shirt tucked into jean and wears a baseball cap. I can tell he's bald, and he looks like a really hot military type. Anyways, the black polo shirt he wears is a little large, but it fails to hide his big, round pecs! Dude is built, if the shirt were a smaller size it would for sure show off everything else, but for now I guess I'll just have to enjoy his big bulging pecs. Not that I'm complaining. The second guy I saw this morning. He's an older fella, about my height, scruffy, nerdy looking with glasses. Very, very handsome! He's kind of intimidating because he always has this hard, stoic look on his face, probably just isn't a morning person (like me LOL). Anyways, I see him about once or twice a week when we end up in the same train car. I started seeing him around the winter time and obviously couldn't see his muscles underneath his coat. Once the weather started warming up, out came his short sleeves.

The first time I noticed his buff body, he was wearing a tight white Underarmour shirt. He's not super huge, but has very nice thick pecs and nice beefy arms and a nice wide back. You could tell he was a work in progress. I was standing up by the door since all the seats were full and the guy was sitting down. I actually saw his pecs bounce when he moved his arms to read his book. I got instantly hard.

Today when I saw him, he had a tight polo shirt and he actually looks like he's been getting bigger. His back looked wider, his pecs looked more defined and his arms look much bigger.

I hope one of these days I run into him somewhere (he's gay as well, as it turns out he's friends with a friend of mine via Facebook when I noticed he commented on his status). He's absolutely gorgeous, a hot scruffy nerdy growing muscle guy. A dream come true. But my guess is he probably hangs out with all the pretentious uber muscle bears/muscle daddys here in Chicago. They can be very cliquey and stand offish. Don't like to mingle with people like that. But I could be wrong about the guy. Sure hope so..
The Following User Says Thank You to rad1987 For This Useful Post:
milwmuscleguy (August 1st, 2013)
  #1186   Add to Frankly's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2013, 09:42 PM

Frankly is on a distinguished road
a couple recent sightings

So i was working out in my gym for a good couple of months and met a few guys and became friendly with them. One an intense lifter/aspiring bodybuilder, the other, a skinnier guy who was recovering from a dislocated shoulder (same as me). Well, i went travelling for 5 weeks and came back to a very pleasant surprise. The skinny guy had started training with the bodybuilder soon after i left and he has now packed on at least 10 pounds of muscle. His arms look thick as hell and his pecs are much thicker. He definitely is getting used to it too because he is constantly feeling up his pecs at their new improved size. Can't wait to see how much more he can grow.

The second guy was a guy I hung out with in december of last year. He had a nice build with pretty thick arms, a handsome rugged chin and some decent pecs. Well, having just got back to the city, he messaged me again and wow has he grown. His arms are so much thicker, and his muscle is so much denser its hard to put a dent into him. Hes looking huge. love the new size on him.

one of the many reasons i love travelling, coming home to new muscle is always a pleasant surprise
  #1187   Add to pearlice's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2013, 05:21 AM

pearlice is on a distinguished road
Been to capital recently with work and was stunned on underground at the physical size of many students. They were huge. The size of their arms, the veins running down their thick biceps and the well developed chests straining the shirts. Looked like they must have been pumping iron for years. The highlight those was the medical student, around 20, who must have broken his arm and had a cast on going all the way up to the shoulder. Never seen a plaster cast like. His biceps must have been about 18-19 inches and man who ever had to put on that plaster cast must have not seen an arm like it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pearlice For This Useful Post:
Faust2001 (October 9th, 2013), marmel (August 7th, 2013)
  #1188   Add to Curiosity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 6th, 2013, 10:42 AM

I was leaving for class this morning and discovered there's a muscle man living in my apartment building. He was on his way back in from a shirtless run, and it was a nice view. He's not ripped, but he doesn't have that bloated, chunky look that IMO a lot of bodybuilders get when they go offseason. He looked more like an athlete. Solid legs, thick traps and a cobra-hood back, very nice pecs, and a solid midsection that was neither a six-pack nor a gut. Now if only I could find out which unit he lives in and which way he swings.
The Following User Says Thank You to Curiosity For This Useful Post:
Faust2001 (December 14th, 2013)
  #1189   Add to ydt81's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2013, 09:50 AM

ydt81 is on a distinguished road
Sick Calves

Visiting L.A. and earlier this week, tagged along to go pick up a friend from work. I noticed two guys talking in front of her building in Spanish. Neither of them seemed remarkable. One was on his bike, wearing a long-sleeve t-shirt and jeans shorts. I wasn't even paying attention really

Until the guy on his bike, starts to ride away and I see the freakiest calves I've ever seen in person. It was the craziest thing. They were contest condition and just huge. Literally pencil-sized veins running down them. (The name Pakulski came to mind, though in reality that's impossible) It was so strange because, even under his clothes I could sort of just tell he wasn't a bodybuilder, his stature and posture just didn't have that look.
But THOSE were bodybulider calves.

I blurted, "Shit! Check out that guy's legs" and by that time he was already way at the end of the block. My friend said 'ewww; is that *a shadow?" It was--even from that distance the bulge of his calves cast a thick sharp shadow over the lower part of his leg that set his legs apart from 97% of what you see on most people.

Last edited by ydt81; September 28th, 2013 at 12:26 AM.
  #1190   Add to Curiosity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 2nd, 2013, 01:25 PM

I'm sitting at a coffee shop doing homework right now and there's a guy with ~19 inch arms about three feet to my left. I'm trying not to be obvious, but I can't help stealing a peek every minute or so.
  #1191   Add to tpumper's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 5th, 2013, 11:34 AM

tpumper is on a distinguished road
Bathhouse encounter

was in Chicago this past weekend and noticed a slim waisted, but well developed chest and crazy washboard abs on a guy..kept eyeing each other and eventually hooked up for a great muscle worship session..every time I sucked and punched his well defined pecs and kissed his abs, he was in ecstasy?plus his manhood got harder?.and eventually shot his load all over is defined abs...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tpumper For This Useful Post:
cg12345 (November 5th, 2013), ozmstud (November 6th, 2013), Shelby (November 5th, 2013)
  #1192   Add to stronguns's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 14th, 2013, 07:40 AM

stronguns is on a distinguished road
There is a diner my newphews and I go to several times a week for breakfast after our morning workouts. We have been doing this for 4 years I guess. Anyway there is a young waiter there, now in his early 20's, who is also a weight lifter. We try to go to one of his tables. He has made some excellent gains in those 4 years. He likes to stand there while waiting to take our order making a fist so we see the muscle flexing in his forearms.

Over time he has gotten very veiny and made some considerable size gains in his arms and his body overall. We started calling him bowling pin due to the shape of the forearms. His biceps fill his short sleeves. Almost to the point the seams could tear. When he puts the plates down he purposly stretches across the table so we can get a closeup of the arms. One of us usually comments on his development. He gets a big smile on his face.

Occasionally we shake hands with him on the way out which usually ends up in a test of grip strength. He used to be able to cause my nephews to wince from the pressure, but recently they have gotten much stronger due to heavy dead lifts. So they have caused him a bit of pain as well. He tried me once and quickly realized I could easily break a bone in his hand if I squeezed hard enough so he just shakes hands normally with me now.

We have offered to have him come over and lift with us. Now that he has seen the gains my nephews have made he says he plans to stop over some time. We'll see.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stronguns For This Useful Post:
beachdude (November 18th, 2013), jtchef (February 6th, 2014), milwmuscleguy (December 2nd, 2013)
  #1193   Add to muscoli91's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 14th, 2013, 04:47 PM

muscoli91 is on a distinguished road
stronguns how big are u and your nephew'
  #1194   Add to muscoli91's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 17th, 2013, 03:01 PM

muscoli91 is on a distinguished road
cool

stronguns u have two big and well-build nephews!
  #1195   Add to cg12345's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 14th, 2014, 07:32 PM

cg12345 is on a distinguished road
Saw an absolutely stunning Asian stud at the gym tonight. He was wearing one of those stringer vests that showed off his massive pecs and crazy v-taper. He was working chest and back and everything was shredded, bulging and glistening with sweat ... He was so gorgeous it almost seemed unfair to everyone else in the gym, it was like watching a god among mere mortals ...
  #1196   Add to Tronald's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 16th, 2014, 06:55 AM

Tronald is on a distinguished road
I like the way the broad-shouldered dude in the blue shirt and shorts in this sea of "suits".
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/...laims-fall.jpg

Even better that the photo was just adding "color" to an article in the indiatimes:
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/...w/28898703.cms

And why is the [IMG] tag not sufficient to see the photo inline?
  #1197   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 22nd, 2014, 08:24 AM

Last edited by arpeejay; April 14th, 2014 at 08:22 PM.
  #1198   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 22nd, 2014, 08:38 AM

Here's a picture!

Quote:
Ooh!

The ship has an aerialist act, Troy and Kelli, and -- whoosh! -- Troy is gosh-danged gorgeous! Probably about 5'7, black hair, blue eyes, and packed with rock hard muscles! (I'm sure Kelli is lovely but my eyes don't leave Troy, especially since he performs shirtless! Just what I needed to make it a worthwhile cruise!)

http://www.troyandkelli.com

Hope you all are having a great January!

xoxo

Richard

somewhere off the coast of southern Chile!
http://www.troyandkelli.com/wp-conte...reen-gypsy.jpg
  #1199   Add to stronguns's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 22nd, 2014, 05:03 PM

stronguns is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by stronguns View Post
There is a diner my newphews and I go to several times a week for breakfast after our morning workouts. We have been doing this for 4 years I guess. Anyway there is a young waiter there, now in his early 20's, who is also a weight lifter. We try to go to one of his tables. He has made some excellent gains in those 4 years. He likes to stand there while waiting to take our order making a fist so we see the muscle flexing in his forearms.

We have offered to have him come over and lift with us. Now that he has seen the gains my nephews have made he says he plans to stop over some time. We'll see.
It only took 3 months, but this waiter finally showed up to lift with us. Really nice guy and is looking to gain some real serious muscle. He did some modeling work, but wants to really bulk up now. His muscle shows a lot of maturity and he could easily place in a bodybuilding contest. So it will be fun to work with him.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stronguns For This Useful Post:
hero1000 (February 6th, 2014), Mdlftr (January 22nd, 2014)
  #1200   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 22nd, 2014, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stronguns View Post
It only took 3 months, but this waiter finally showed up to lift with us. Really nice guy and is looking to gain some real serious muscle. He did some modeling work, but wants to really bulk up now. His muscle shows a lot of maturity and he could easily place in a bodybuilding contest. So it will be fun to work with him.
Get him to take some "Before" shots -- for his portfolio, of course!

[You can send us the rejects!! ]
The Following User Says Thank You to Mdlftr For This Useful Post:
crushme99 (January 23rd, 2014)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode