The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 48 votes, 3.17 average. Display Modes
  #1041   Add to sparkymcsparks's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 19th, 2011, 08:13 PM

sparkymcsparks is on a distinguished road
Dorian Yates

Not one to brag about muscle sightings ( Which I tend to have a lot of) but just had to say right now at the restaurant I work in is mr. Dorian Yates, still built like a tank.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #1042   Add to freakyhugemuscl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 25th, 2011, 11:10 AM

freakyhugemuscl is on a distinguished road
bakery stud

I was parked on the street in front of a bakery, this van parked in front of me but i didn't give much attention to the driver as i was looking in some paperwork, when he returned from the bakery i saw how big he was! big bulging arms sticking out his short sleeved shirt, thick meaty pecs pusinh against the fabric, wide shoulders, thick legs and big bubble butt... he got in the van and that was it. Wish i had paid more attention when he got out...
  #1043   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 28th, 2011, 07:43 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
The gym in Oneonta is attached to a healthcare facility so I'm about the average age (53) and there's NOT a lot of eye candy. Yesterday afternoon was pretty nice, though, with probably half a dozen guys in their late teens / early 20s. PLUS one guy who was a 40ish version of hottie Aaron Clark, i.e., thick, built, and blond. VERY nice everything, especially arms! Here's to afternoon workouts!

xoxo

Richard
  #1044   Add to Faust2001's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 1st, 2011, 05:40 AM

Faust2001 is on a distinguished road
Wow, it's a small world. Keep us updated on how things go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by digger View Post
That's a great anecdote! You might have an opportunity to see a young bodybuilder really come into his own. Keep us posted. And thanks!
  #1045   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 11th, 2011, 01:02 PM

curinga is on a distinguished road
Today I was waiting for the bus, when outside the bus station a huge guy appeared! he was talking to someone who seemed to be a great friend, they hugged each other, tapping the backs. That guy was enormous! I was far from him, but he was near a Volkswagen bus, which served as a reference. He must be around 5'10" and his arm was easily over 20" around probably 21". His forearms were huge, but they looked small compared to his upper arms. he walked around with his friend, he kind of turned the whole upper body when he walked, with the arms hanging open as his elbows could not get near his abs. But then a god damed tree was in the way and I could not see them anymore... His friend looked very big too, but he was wearing heavy clothes which did not show much...
  #1046   Add to traveller's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 12th, 2011, 07:52 PM

traveller
Provincetown, MA Bear Week 2011

I spent less than 48 hours at Bear Week in PTown this past weekend. It was a whirlwind of sights that included lots of furry and clean-shaven muscle. There were plenty of opportunities to oogle muscled guys walking down the main drag, Commercial Street, attending the various events and parties, and working out at the two local gyms.

I was pleasantly surprised to see a few people I used to/still see in some SF Bay Area gyms. I introduced myself to them and recounted my gym memories of them working out. Those were fun chats.

A lot of guys were really quite friendly. A muscle bear couple, with whom I briefly chatted at the gym, bumped into me in the street Sunday afternoon. I ended up getting groped by them while exchanging contact info. Both guys are muscled, but one of them has deltoids that are the size of cantelope melons. Copping a feel of his huge deltoids and pecs that have a nice big overhang was memorable.

At the parties and tea dance I attended, I saw plenty of shirtless guys, some with very nice thick, meaty pecs. I got to feel some of them inappropriately but in an appreciative manner. I also enjoyed those with less muscle. One guy, who was my height with a beard, shaved furry torso and an A&F size build, was very huggable among other things. While I was giving him a great big hug, he wrapped his legs around my waist. Just for fun, I started bouncing him up and down. Too bad he had to leave PTown that afternoon.

I know I'll be back for Bear Week in 2012.

--traveller
  #1047   Add to freakyhugemuscl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2011, 03:22 AM

freakyhugemuscl is on a distinguished road
vacation muscle

just back from vacation, went to a beach where i saw mostly average guys, but 2 guys caught my attention:
1 looked like pretty buff, obviously works out regulary, the other one was plain massive and ultra ripped. He even wore posers they wear on stage, so i'm pretty sure he competes. I could clearly see his veins running all over his body, even his abs showed veins! Every movement he made showed rippling muscles.
They put sun cream on each other, not in friend-way (fast and rough) but very gentle and delicate. Wonder if they were more than just friends...
  #1048   Add to bulkybud's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 13th, 2011, 08:23 PM

bulkybud is on a distinguished road
Festival Muscle

I was just at a big festival and couldn't help notice this huge powerlifter type who was camping down the road from us. He never wore a shirt in any of the many times I saw him walk by and I was behind him in line at a food booth. What a monster! Easy 350 lbs, smooth with a good layer of fat on him but big shoulders, pecs, and a super-wide back at about 6' 2".

One day he came by sitting in a rickshaw with slender guy huffing and puffing pulling the big guy along. I'm guessing the skinny guy lost a bet or something. But our hulk was dealing with all the laughter of onlookers, raising his massive arms to acknowledge the laughter and catcalls from the people.

A few minutes later I saw the rickshaw coming back with 3 people in it and the behemoth was pulling them all with little effort and they were all laughing.

He seemed like a good guy, but what an ox!

Bulkybud

Last edited by bulkybud; August 18th, 2011 at 10:02 AM.
  #1049   Add to elysiumfields's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 13th, 2011, 11:05 AM

elysiumfields is on a distinguished road
Westfield Stratford Hollister Hunk

I had a great muscle hunk sighting today at the new Westfield Stratford shopping centre that opened today (in East London).

Two Male Models were 'stationed' outside the entrance to a Hollister store,..shirtless and in beach lifegaurd boardshorts.
One of them was an absolute HUNK. He was thickly muscular like a gymnast,but holy shit,his pecs were HUGE. Thick and plump and from the side view,stood out like big firm mounds i wished i could grope,lick..oh sorry,got carried away there.!

Attempted to get a furtive photo,but the mall was just too overcrowded and i got jostled so much i kept ending up taking pics of a shoppers shoulder,or arm or the images were blurred,..and on top of that,every teenage and 20-something girl that walked past,wanted to take pix posing with the two guys.....So,alas i gave up..
  #1050   Add to luvyalots's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 13th, 2011, 04:06 PM

luvyalots is on a distinguished road
Recent sightings at my gym:

#1 - This kid (probably in high school) has been getting trained by our head trainer (a 260-pound bodybuilder type). His father brings him and he's kinda shy-looking. Average build, rosy-cheeks, not much to write home about. Obviously looking to bulk up for football or something, judging by the workouts he's doing. Anyway, saw him for the first time in a while and he really packed on size - fuller, broader, thicker. Maybe a little more in the gut than anywhere else, but he looked totally different. And he walks around with a whole lot more confidence than he used to.

#2 - College-aged guy used to be about my size (6 feet, 180 or so) and now is bulked. I mean, like 25-30 pounds bigger...and in all the right places. Arms are filling his sleeves to the max, chest is bulging, back wide as hell. And he's strong as hell, too - military pressing today 135 for reps easily.

#3 - Recent high school grad was back from college (this was a few weeks ago). He played football and hockey in HS, always an athletic body, but now he's jacked. Arms are simply monstrous in muscle shirts and neck and traps are thick as hell. And the look he gets in his eyes when he lifts is scary - probably gonna get much bigger.

I'll try to keep y'all updated...
  #1051   Add to ozmstud's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2011, 03:32 AM

ozmstud is on a distinguished road
maybe their facebook page will put some photos up of the guys? http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hollis...776439?sk=wall
  #1052   Add to 1bigwoof's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2011, 06:11 AM
MASS Matters

1bigwoof is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiumfields View Post
I had a great muscle hunk sighting today at the new Westfield Stratford shopping centre that opened today (in East London).

Two Male Models were 'stationed' outside the entrance to a Hollister store,..shirtless and in beach lifegaurd boardshorts.
One of them was an absolute HUNK. He was thickly muscular like a gymnast,but holy shit,his pecs were HUGE. Thick and plump and from the side view,stood out like big firm mounds i wished i could grope,lick..oh sorry,got carried away there.!
Great visual even if you were thwarted in taking decent pics! Thanks for sharing. Note to self: attend opening of Hollister stores.
  #1053   Add to newmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2011, 10:54 AM

newmus is on a distinguished road
Calve sightings

#1 last week at the gym, short, about 5'-4" or so, small but o.k. body. he just walks by right when my eyes happened to be looking down and BAM!!! each one divided quite nicely in half. they were big but not enormous, yet do to their shape and relative size compared with the rest of his legs and body they were spectacular.

#2 last night again at the gym. this time i look up to see someone has put 2 plates on the bar on a bench. at this location usually the guys benching 225lbs or more are really not much in the way of eye candy but still i have to check the guy out. i do and as expected, nothing amazing. so i go about my business when the same guy happens to walk by and you know the trance you fall into when you see the perfect butt bouncing by? i had the same effect seeing his BULLS! he was about 6'-0" tall with small but muscular chest and arms, his shorts were not really revealing any quads and i honestly forgot to check out his butt! but the calves had to have been no less than 20"!!! (that is not an exaggeration) and where probably bigger than (or at least almost as big as) his thighs. oh his forearms were pretty nice too if his arms had been 19-22" you wouldn't notice them but as i said earlier they were small so...
  #1054   Add to elysiumfields's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2011, 12:07 PM

elysiumfields is on a distinguished road
I found a pic of that Westfield Stratford Hollister Hunk on Getty Images..
(Obvious which one i'm referring to..)

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/...-Entertainment

All credits to Getty> Will delete link soon as this might be an infiringement. Just wanted 2 show u the stud
  #1055   Add to 1bigwoof's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 15th, 2011, 06:30 AM
MASS Matters

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiumfields View Post
I found a pic of that Westfield Stratford Hollister Hunk on Getty Images..
(Obvious which one i'm referring to..)

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/...-Entertainment

All credits to Getty> Will delete link soon as this might be an infiringement. Just wanted 2 show u the stud
WOW! Thanks for sharing that. Definitely not what I would have expected to see....but very much in line with your description. Well done.
  #1056   Add to 1bigwoof's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2011, 05:00 PM
MASS Matters

Jay Cutler

I had my own muscle sighting yesterday at the Newark Airport in a club lounge. Jay Cutler, followed by Phil Heath, and another bodybuilder I didn't recognize walked in shortly before it was time for me to leave. I summoned the courage to introduce myself and ask if it would be ok to snag a picture. Although he was eating, he agreed to let me do it. Voil?! http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/6581/bigboys20sep11.jpg
  #1057   Add to ARCHEON's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2011, 10:04 AM
Registered Abs User

ARCHEON
Send a message via AIM to ARCHEON
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bigwoof View Post
I had my own muscle sighting yesterday at the Newark Airport in a club lounge. Jay Cutler, followed by Phil Heath http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/6581/bigboys20sep11.jpg
If this thread were a competition, you'd clearly win for this year!
Nicely done, 1bigwoof.
  #1058   Add to getbigger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2011, 11:19 AM

getbigger is on a distinguished road
I didn't get a picture, but as I was leaving the locker-room, Jay was running in to use the bathroom, and I was nearly crushed by him. Does that count?
  #1059   Add to falseyedee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2011, 11:50 AM

falseyedee is on a distinguished road
numus, i like the sound of your 6 footer with the massive calves. that just does it to me. his body sounds really intriguing by your description.

my new website: www.falseyedee.com

my new ebook, a short story, is available at amazon.com. all my books are at at amazon.com as both paperbacks and kindle ebooks:
http://astore.amazon.com/muscleficti...ail/1452858519

for nook users, all 3 of my short story collections are available as nook ebooks!

my first 3 books are available as PDF files at gumroad.com.

www.musclefiction.com
www.falseyedee.com
  #1060   Add to ARCHEON's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2011, 01:26 PM
Registered Abs User

ARCHEON
Send a message via AIM to ARCHEON
Quote:
Originally Posted by getbigger View Post
I didn't get a picture, but as I was leaving the locker-room, Jay was running in to use the bathroom, and I was nearly crushed by him. Does that count?
Regrettably no. But you'd definitely get an honorable mention for showing great composure in face of such physical magnitude. As my esteemed forum member arpeejay (Richard) would say, "Pix, dammit, PIX!"
  #1061   Add to getbigger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2011, 02:50 PM

getbigger is on a distinguished road
Sorry, I'd say that I'll try, but the big guy is in India for a while...
  #1062   Add to falseyedee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 5th, 2011, 12:30 PM

wanted to share with you a muscle sighting i had recently at the philadelphia train station. i had some time to kill while we waited for our train. spotted a young-ish guy with a shaggy blond hair cut and a lean and lanky build, about 6 feet tall, walking my way. his arms were maybe 14 inches around and his chest looked like it might be 38 or 40 inches. when he cleared the tables, my interest in him changed.

he was wearing a long sleeve t-shirt and cut off corduroy shorts. and it wasn't just the heat making him wear shorts. oh, man, the guy's ass, legs and calves were big, muscular and breath taking. he was one of my weirdly over developed characters coming to life. his ass was big, round, beyond bubbly, and hard filling out his shorts beyond snug. his quads were massive, maybe 26 inches, probably even bigger, with lots of dense muscle and some decent cuts, too.

i can't imagine that he could have worn those cords without cutting them off. the cut off legs were creeping up his legs just from the motion of the muscles as he walked. his calves were huge, way bigger than his arms and completely in proportion to his quads. his calves had to be 18 inches around or more with a prominent diamond shape that split impressively when he walked. he was wearing boots which totally butched up his otherwise nelly appearance.

his legs were pretty hairy which just made me think of a really muscular pan. i half expected to see him pull a flute out of his bag. just watching him walk around, the muscles of his legs and calves popping and rippling was a wonder. his lower half looked like it it belonged to a completely different guy than his top half. i can't imagine what kind of sport he did that would result in such a spectacularly disproportionate build below his waist. maybe ice skating or speed skating? whatever it was, it was spectacularly hot.

i kept thinking that i wanted to see him without his shirt, because he looked like he'd be pretty cut and defined...and i really wanted to have him wrap those massive legs around me and squeeeeeeze. woof.

my new ebook, a short story, is available at amazon.com. all my books are at at amazon.com as both paperbacks and kindle ebooks:

for nook users, all 3 of my short story collections are available as nook ebooks!

www.musclefiction.com
www.falseyedee.com
  #1063   Add to hallolujah's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 6th, 2011, 11:07 AM

hallolujah is on a distinguished road
Went to the local convenience store on campus to see if I wanted to grab something for lunch (the chicken at the cafeteria was rubbery. Gross). I hear the door open and as I'm looking at waters, a huge guy walks up and grabs a Monster. Fitting, since he seemed to be around 6'3" and just massive. He had on a semi-baggy shirt but you could still clearly see from an angled view his massive pecs. His arms were tremendous, easily over 20" it seemed, they were so big. His triceps were the first thing I saw, they were jutting out from his shirt. He appeared to be in the bulking phase, though he didn't have a bulging stomach. His legs were like tree trunks, hugging the cargo shorts he was wearing, revealing calves the size of softballs, just great, no chicken legs here!

I stuck around just to check him out (total creeper mode time approaching) and I checked out his ass. What, I'm only human! Fantastic. Square jaw, stubble on his face, he was very handsome. He left soon afterward. I'd had an anatomy-physiology exam earlier in the day so that was a pleasant way to relax while I wait for the results! Good day.
  #1064   Add to traveller's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 6th, 2011, 10:35 PM

traveller
vacationing powerlifter

Last Monday evening at my SF gym I noticed a tall mound of muscle working out. I never saw him before and neither did my gym buddy who is a regular at that gym. Today I happened to see him again at a tricep machine across from the bicep machine I was using. I, of course, asked if he competed. He said that he's a competitive powerlifter who mainly competes for Palestine in various competitions in the Middle East. He mentioned that he is in the Bay Area for vacation.

I was a bit distracted while talking to him because he's about 6'2" with a traps that appear as huge bumps under his shirt which sometimes revealed part of his hairy chest when he moved. His arms were at least 20", probably 21". His chest was nicely filled out from what I could tell from how his shirt hung off his pecs. I thought he had a nice big butt but I couldn't tell about the legs since he wore baggy sweats. Then again I really was concentrating on his arms and chest.

Such a nice distraction... ;^)
  #1065   Add to Morphfan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 1st, 2011, 03:28 PM

Morphfan is on a distinguished road
I was in the Westend of London today and saw Samuel Vieria from Muscle Hunks. He was absolutley huge in the flesh, muscle upon muslces. His arms looked like they had snakes coiled round them the veins were so big.

Lokked absolutely awesome, real inspiration to lift more and get as big.
  #1066   Add to falseyedee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 5th, 2011, 04:24 PM

the guy i saw this autumn, and posted about on 10/5, with the lanky torso and muscular legs...i saw him on tv today...he's a world class figure skater! makes me want to pay more attention to the guys in that sport.

www.musclefiction.com
www.falseyedee.com
  #1067   Add to ncscuc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 21st, 2011, 12:01 PM
ncscuc

ncscuc is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ncscuc Send a message via Yahoo to ncscuc
nice muscle sighting yesterday

I was with some family members yesterday eating lunch when I saw a good looking guy at the bar. He was probably around 5'8" or 5'9". His arms were the main thing that caught my attention. They were probably 18 or 19 inches around. He was wearing a grey t-shirt that fit snug around his huge chest and massive back. He was wearing jeans so I couldn't see how his legs were but I am sure they were good. A nice surprise for a Sunday.
  #1068   Add to Bear89's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 15th, 2011, 12:02 PM

Bear89 is on a distinguished road
Old High School memory

This event was just brought up the other day, and I had almost forgotten about it! Well let's see, I was in High School at a basketball game with my dad. Now I'm not sure all the NBA teams did it, but there was always this segment during time outs that was called like ""Flex for Cash" or something like that. They'd put various people up on the big screen, and if you saw yourself you had to flex. Normally they just put the camera on little kids and women being goofy, you know, cause it was supposed to be a light hearted moment. Well...turns out there was a guy sitting directly below where me and my dad were, and we really hadnt noticed him cause it was winter time and everyone had on long sleeves and whatnot. Well to my little closted high school kid surprise, the camera went right on him and he kinda casually laughed for a second before pulling off his jacket and revealing two massive, definitely at least 19"inch arms. He hit a quick most muscular pose and I kid you not, the entire crowd gasped.. including me and my dad. The guy just kinda smirked and put his jacket back on. I wonder if the entire crowd couldnt stop thinking about him for the rest of the night...like me...
  #1069   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 15th, 2011, 12:37 PM

Great story, Bear! You should have asked for his autograph! :-)

xoxo

Richard
  #1070   Add to falseyedee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 20th, 2011, 10:40 AM

Sorry. Double post.

www.musclefiction.com
www.falseyedee.com

Last edited by falseyedee; December 20th, 2011 at 10:43 AM. Reason: Double post
  #1071   Add to falseyedee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 20th, 2011, 10:41 AM

my bf and i went up to the outlet stores to do some xmas shopping. one of the sales people in the levi's store there was a hot young muscle man. about 5-8 and 190 pounds, this guy was just thick with muscle. the shirt he was wearing fit his powerful chest (the second and third buttons were practically horizontal, that's how big his chest was). but the shirt's short sleeves could barely contain his biceps which were at least 17 inches, maybe 18.

he was such a stud. it's a shame he was socially awkward. he couldn't make eye contact and mumbled. damn. with muscle like his, he should have been confident. maybe if he gets bigger?!

this particular shop must have a muscle admirer as hiring manager. every time i've been there (twice a year...sometimes more often), at least one of the male sales staff has been a hot muscle man. last time we were there, the guy was a short, fantastically muscular asian guy who knew he was a stud. forgive me, but i needed A LOT of help finding things that day. LOL.

www.musclefiction.com
www.falseyedee.com
  #1072   Add to chitownbber's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 20th, 2011, 07:58 PM

chitownbber is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by falseyedee View Post
my bf and i went up to the outlet stores to do some xmas shopping. one of the sales people in the levi's store there was a hot young muscle man. about 5-8 and 190 pounds, this guy was just thick with muscle. the shirt he was wearing fit his powerful chest (the second and third buttons were practically horizontal, that's how big his chest was). but the shirt's short sleeves could barely contain his biceps which were at least 17 inches, maybe 18.

he was such a stud. it's a shame he was socially awkward. he couldn't make eye contact and mumbled. damn. with muscle like his, he should have been confident. maybe if he gets bigger?!

this particular shop must have a muscle admirer as hiring manager. every time i've been there (twice a year...sometimes more often), at least one of the male sales staff has been a hot muscle man. last time we were there, the guy was a short, fantastically muscular asian guy who knew he was a stud. forgive me, but i needed A LOT of help finding things that day. LOL.

um....oooookaaaaay - let me be the one to ask.......

WHERE IS THIS STORE?????? DAMN IT!!!!!!!! I need to do some "shopping"
  #1073   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 31st, 2011, 12:25 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
The kids are all right....

in New England!

I just got back from spending the week between Christmas and New Years at the in-laws. They're great people, but there's not much to do in their very old (incorporated 1708), very small (population under 5,000) town.

The one exception was the local gym. Surprisingly well-equipped, it is located inside an old, red brick factory building. Today, instead of making pins and curtins, the locals are making and building their bodies. And what bodies: broad shoulders, bulging pecs and ripped abs!

It seems that this particular gym is located within a mile of two local high schools, which are closed this week for winter break. Meanwhile, the local sports season is in full swing. The big sport around here is wrestling. Almost ignored in some parts of the country, wrestling is really big here in rural New England. Every day I was in the gym this week (Tuesday through Friday) I saw various members of the wrestling team working out.

The most common exercises were barbell bench presses (natch) and Roman chair sit-ups while holding at least a 25 pound plate. They also did walking lunges with 145# of barbell held behind their necks! These dudes are seriously committed to strong bodies and amazing core strength! They were seriously short -- almost all of them were 5'7" to 5'8" in height. The really big ones were 5'10" at best. Body weights ranged from probably 150# at 5'7" to maybe 220# at 5'10" for one really huge guy. Bodyfat levels probably hovered between 8 to 12%. Some "thick skin" but serious muscle striations were visible. I'm pretty sure they were all natural -- not a bitch tit in the bunch!

They all made up for the lack of height with serious muscle. They literally looked like morphs, with their big, rounded deltoids, bulging biceps and triceps and absolutely beautiful, full, bulging rock hard pectorals. They also favored workout shirts which were sleeveless and sideless with a very sharp taper in front. One blonde, who was 5'7", maybe 170#, had absolutely spherical pecs that popped out around the sides of his shirt. He was doing Roman chair sit ups with a 25# plate. When I saw him with his shirt off in the locker room later, I noticed that he had true etched abs with deep grooves marking his linea alba right down the middle. His shoulders, biceps and pecs were so full and developed that he looked like someone had shoved a cantaloupe under each muscle group, they were that full, round and hard!

The occasional "tall" guys were both brunettes. Although they were around 5'10" and towered over their shorter teammates, they were no less muscular. If anything they were even more massive, as their arms and shoulders had muscle meat bulging out of them like someone's thighs! The town is largely populated by European immigrants. The blond, short wrestlers were mostly of French or French Canadian descent, while the taller, more massive brunette wrestlers were mostly of Polish descent. They all got pumped up to an amazing extent when I was there. They seemed to go to the gym in teams of two to three, since they spotted each other and encouraged each other through the workouts. They gave me the "heya" head nods, but that was as far as the interaction went. I can see how they are all committed to having their team do as well as possible, and that means that each wrestler must be in phenomenal shape!

Wouldn't it be great for us regular guys if we could find that type of community in the post-school, working world, where we could find teammates who were just as committed to us getting huge and strong!

Very inspring vacation! After 4 days straight of working out, I'm resting up today!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

Mdlftr
  #1074   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 31st, 2011, 02:16 PM

And to you as well, Mdlftr -- thanks for the great narrative eye candy!

xoxo

Richard
  #1075   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 31st, 2011, 02:47 PM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdlftr View Post
Wouldn't it be great for us regular guys if we could find that type of community in the post-school, working world, where we could find teammates who were just as committed to us getting huge and strong!
I am of the opinion that if that was the case, there would be more healthy people in the world. May I offer my best wishes to members (and their families) for a Happy New Year
  #1076   Add to raven79's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 31st, 2011, 06:13 PM
The Insatiable Poster

Thanked 2,027 Times in 860 Posts
raven79 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to raven79
Wow mdlftr, teenagers sure are different these days. It seems like a rite of passage in high school now to get monstrously big and sort of outdue each other in size and strength. If only this had been the case in the mid to late 90s when I was in school.
  #1077   Add to dodoria21's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 31st, 2011, 10:20 PM
growing muscle guy

dodoria21 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to dodoria21
Since I work at a sports betting place in a casino, the clientele tends to have quite a few younger, buffer guys.

It's winter time, so most guys will come in in some long sleeve shirt or sweater. There are a handful, though, whose muscles fully fill out the shirt. Last week this guy came in. He had to be 6'3 or 4. full beard, neatly trimmed. Long sleeve gray shirt. As he approached the counter, he was carrying his phone and his bets, so his arms were bent, and these huge guns could be seen stretching the sleeve out. His massive chest made the top of the shirt stretch while the bottom half showed a powerful core. When he turned around to leave, you could see his crazy thick back bulging as he walked. I definitely stared lol.

Yesterday, we had a muscle dad. He looked to be 40s, maybe 5'8. Same as the above guy, he had a massive build. Wearing a red sweater and stretching it in all the right places.

It's a shame I can't snap pics of these guys, but I definitely like seeing what's out there. Can't wait until the start of next football season, cuz it'll be warmer weather and hopefully these guys show up in say, shorts and a wife beater. We can weed out which ones are the ones that enjoy showing off.
  #1078   Add to chitownbber's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 1st, 2012, 08:02 PM

chitownbber is on a distinguished road
um hellllloooooo........name of gym / town / or high schools PLEASE -

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Can we say : "ROAD TRIP"

thank you
  #1079   Add to raven79's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 1st, 2012, 11:26 PM
The Insatiable Poster

Thanked 2,027 Times in 860 Posts
raven79 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to raven79
LOL chitownbber! It is quite the fantasy isn't it to go to a small town, stop at the local gym, walk in, and see nothing but hot, big, strapping 18-21 yr old men with massive muscles and nobody else. Imagine the possibilities! Circle jerk? Orgy? Whew!
  #1080   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 2nd, 2012, 12:31 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by raven79 View Post
LOL chitownbber! It is quite the fantasy isn't it to go to a small town, stop at the local gym, walk in, and see nothing but hot, big, strapping 18-21 yr old men with massive muscles and nobody else. Imagine the possibilities! Circle jerk? Orgy? Whew!
And, being a natural killjoy, I have to add: Front teeth? Scattered on the gym floor? Knuckle sandwich? "Mighty unfriendly small town"?

The thing to remember about these small towns: It's not only the locations that are "provincial" -- the attitudes are also! "Respect from afar" is the operative phrase here. Also, "build yourself up" - it lasts longer!!

Mdlftr

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options