The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 48 votes, 3.17 average. Display Modes
  #1001   Add to wesman123's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 31st, 2010, 04:02 PM

wesman123 is on a distinguished road
Friends biceps

How big is you friend, how defined were his biceps
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #1002   Add to wesman123's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 31st, 2010, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mslheet View Post
I remember seeing a UPS driver with the most enormous muscular ripped up calves - He stopped me in my tracks. Mesmerizing. Tanned and shaved - he must have been a bodybuilder on the side. Also saw a guy not too long ago who was 16 yrs. tops, but had the most incredibly developed legs. Just crazy muscular. The rest of him was athletic looking but not big in any way. Can only imagine he was training as a speed skater or something.
Damm anyone with huge calves or legs will make me melt inside, how did this UPS guys calves look can you make a picture for me in description and how did this 16yo kids legs look. how tall?
  #1003   Add to dain45yl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 7th, 2010, 11:30 PM

dain45yl is on a distinguished road
Thanks bulkinupbig. I think most of the fear comes from worrying if the guy will think I'm coming on to him or something. Also, I don't really see other people saying hello to strangers in my gym so it could seem a bit odd. Well, I'll suck it up and give it a try next time. Couldn't hurt!
  #1004   Add to madmax01's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 26th, 2010, 11:36 AM

madmax01 is on a distinguished road
I own a electronic shop, today came this guy, 19-20 yo, like 6ft, light skin, black hair, extremely handsome, the kind than even straight have to look at even for envy, but the most impressive was his body, so muscular, wearing jeans and a black tshirt, not the tight type, but was like painted over his upper body, thick pecs, shoulders and arms, with veins every where. He was looking for a laptop, while he was looking, I could examine all his sculped body from behind, his lats where so wide that tigthen against his tshirt, his waist so narrow with butt and thighs fulling his jeans, I couldn't lost this oportunity, I showed almost all models, explaining specs, price, then he pick one, but didn't have enough money, so paid the half, and next week he'll come back to paid the rest, he was a really nice guy, I cannot wait for the next week. In my mind I cannot stop to fantasize with him, even thinking to give everything for a worship session, but I know it just can be a fantasie.
  #1005   Add to Frankly's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 9th, 2010, 10:08 PM

Frankly is on a distinguished road
figured i'd share a few sightings i've had recently

at my gym, i've been working out there for a few months now, and when i first came in there were a few pretty big guys walking around but my jaw almost hit the floor when i saw one guy walk in, wearing a tank top, standing probably about 6"1, huge shoulders, great arms, pecs and abs to die for, and a tattoo running down one arm that just makes me wanna lick every inch of it. absolutely gorgeous, and one of the images in the tattoo is a really ripped guy holding up a goddess. its a great tat on an incredibly hot guy.

next, another guy at the gym, walks around in a tank top, very proud of himself. ran into him in the locker room and started to chat. i had a feeling he was young but holy crap. he stands 5"3 so a bit of a shorty but built and cut, at 18, which he just turned in november. the kicker too is every time i see him, he is way bigger. every time, it looks like he must have added 5-10 pounds. he just keeps bulking out but staying incredibly cut. i've been trying to go the same time as him but i kinda like seeing him once a week and seeing a dramatic difference in his size each time. lucky bastard with awesome genetics, but man oh man does the muscle look good on him.

lastly, today, saw a hottie working arms. one guy asked me about my shoes today, and he joined the conversation, so we started chatting. he has great tats too, one running down the back of both arms, so hot, and great earings and a face to die for. turns out, he competes as a bodybuilder and is just 18 as well. my jaw almost hit the floor cause he has the size i had when i was 22, and hes adorable. damn younguns today and their phenomenal genes.

more to come soon, from the bar, just thought gym encounters were great today.
  #1006   Add to iluvbigmen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 10th, 2010, 03:57 PM

iluvbigmen is on a distinguished road
can't stand tattoos or piercings, too bad, sounded hot otherwise, they just turn me off big time . Good story though
  #1007   Add to digger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 10th, 2010, 10:37 PM

digger is on a distinguished road
Thanks for sharing, Frankly. I think ink is hot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankly View Post
figured i'd share a few sightings i've had recently

at my gym, i've been working out there for a few months now, and when i first came in there were a few pretty big guys walking around but my jaw almost hit the floor when i saw one guy walk in, wearing a tank top, standing probably about 6"1, huge shoulders, great arms, pecs and abs to die for, and a tattoo running down one arm that just makes me wanna lick every inch of it. absolutely gorgeous, and one of the images in the tattoo is a really ripped guy holding up a goddess. its a great tat on an incredibly hot guy.

next, another guy at the gym, walks around in a tank top, very proud of himself. ran into him in the locker room and started to chat. i had a feeling he was young but holy crap. he stands 5"3 so a bit of a shorty but built and cut, at 18, which he just turned in november. the kicker too is every time i see him, he is way bigger. every time, it looks like he must have added 5-10 pounds. he just keeps bulking out but staying incredibly cut. i've been trying to go the same time as him but i kinda like seeing him once a week and seeing a dramatic difference in his size each time. lucky bastard with awesome genetics, but man oh man does the muscle look good on him.

lastly, today, saw a hottie working arms. one guy asked me about my shoes today, and he joined the conversation, so we started chatting. he has great tats too, one running down the back of both arms, so hot, and great earings and a face to die for. turns out, he competes as a bodybuilder and is just 18 as well. my jaw almost hit the floor cause he has the size i had when i was 22, and hes adorable. damn younguns today and their phenomenal genes.

more to come soon, from the bar, just thought gym encounters were great today.
  #1008   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 12th, 2010, 06:48 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Ditto re: tats and piercings

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbigmen View Post
can't stand tattoos or piercings, too bad, sounded hot otherwise, they just turn me off big time . Good story though
I agree on the tats and piercings. No sense in distracting from all the hard work!

Mdlftr
  #1009   Add to Frankly's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 12th, 2010, 08:11 AM

Frankly is on a distinguished road
some can be distracting, some can be great accentuaters.

ones with lots of colour and random designs aren't so hot but i think black tattoos can really highlight the hard work.

i saw one guy at work, he has a great eye for tats. he has ones that are just simple designs that run across the top of his pecs and down the valley in between. nothing over the top but accentuate the curve of his pecs beautifully.

and piercings, well, some can look hot, and nipple rings are fun to play with but too much is never a good thing.
  #1010   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 12th, 2010, 08:55 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Two words:

Tim Dax

http://www.timdax.net

When I saw his pix the first time, I nearly cried. Why oh why?
  #1011   Add to Yachirobi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 12th, 2010, 12:56 PM
R O C K S T A R

Yachirobi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Yachirobi
Not to be a spoil-sport but can we get back on topic, please? There is a thread already made for people to love-or-hate on tats and piercings.
  #1012   Report Post  
Old December 13th, 2010, 01:56 PM
febjr

Ran into a friend I haven't seen in many years yesterday. When we were in school he was the guy that everyone admired. Went through puberty first, shaved before the rest of us and had the muscular development we all admired. He was a walking anatomy chart. I remember a couple of guys fighting in the field behind the school one day. He got between them and held them apart. Neither could move... he was that strong. Another time he held his arms straight out to his sides and his little brothers hung off his arms and did pullups. Another time he hung upside down off a rack in the gym and did 25 situps. When he got down his abs looked like blocks of wood.

He was a nice guy, but it was obvious that you wouldn't do anything to cross him cause he could beat the crap out of you if he wanted to. When he would walk down the hall people moved out of his way, both students and teachers alike. Especially the male teachers; although without a doubt by the time he was 15 he was probably stronger than any of them, he never did anything to make them be afraid of him. We always got a kick out of it when spring came around and we started wearing short sleeves again. The male teachers would fold their arms when he was around as if to protect themselves and make their arms look bigger.

Now 10 years later as we're ready to turn 30, he has let himself go. You would never believe he was the guy we all admired. I felt sad to see him like this, but he's very happy. Told me he got tired of having to stay in shape and be the guy everyone admired and was tired of being expected to set the example. He admitted one thing he really hated was the fact people moved to let him pass; made him feel like everyone was afraid of him. And I guess we were. He said college was wonderful cause there were lots of bigger stronger guys. I never realized the pressure someone who is admired may be under to keep up the appearance. Now he blends in with the crowd and is able to be himself. I wish him well.
  #1013   Add to not2bright's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 13th, 2010, 06:43 PM

not2bright is on a distinguished road
(This is not an actual muscle sighting, but it was definitely a muscle feeling!)

My employer had their holiday party last week. The co-worker to whom I referred here was in attendance, and as dinner was winding down, it was announced that there would be an "after-party" at a nearby club. I was thinking about going home instead, but he didn't like the idea. He insisted on me coming to the next stop.

And to prove his point, as we left the establishment, he picked me up like a baby and proceeded to carry me about a block! We were both a bit drunk, but I was stunned at how easily he lifted me off the ground. He had the strength of a crane. It was snowing and the sidewalks were very slippery, so I was trying to hold onto him as best I could. Everywhere I touched was rock solid, including his lats, delts, biceps, triceps and pecs. It was like touching warm steel. And it wasn't like I was trying to feel him up, I just wanted to hold on so I wouldn't fall.

I could tell he was starting to get tired, but he refused to give up. It was almost like he was trying to press me above his head. He finally fatigued and put me down, but wow, what a ride!

(In my original post, I estimated his arms to be at least 18.5 inches. He recently told me they were 20 inches! I have no problem believing that now.)

Last edited by not2bright; December 14th, 2010 at 08:42 PM. Reason: Reaganomics
  #1014   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 14th, 2010, 07:47 AM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
How does Alex Reid keep in shape?

Answer: He lifts hapless entertainment reporters

#1015   Add to newmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 14th, 2010, 10:24 AM

newmus is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by febjr View Post
Ran into a friend I haven't seen in many years yesterday. When we were in school he was the guy that everyone admired. Went through puberty first, shaved before the rest of us and had the muscular development we all admired. He was a walking anatomy chart. I remember a couple of guys fighting in the field behind the school one day. He got between them and held them apart. Neither could move... he was that strong. Another time he held his arms straight out to his sides and his little brothers hung off his arms and did pullups. Another time he hung upside down off a rack in the gym and did 25 situps. When he got down his abs looked like blocks of wood.

He was a nice guy, but it was obvious that you wouldn't do anything to cross him cause he could beat the crap out of you if he wanted to. When he would walk down the hall people moved out of his way, both students and teachers alike. Especially the male teachers; although without a doubt by the time he was 15 he was probably stronger than any of them, he never did anything to make them be afraid of him. We always got a kick out of it when spring came around and we started wearing short sleeves again. The male teachers would fold their arms when he was around as if to protect themselves and make their arms look bigger.

Now 10 years later as we're ready to turn 30, he has let himself go. You would never believe he was the guy we all admired. I felt sad to see him like this, but he's very happy. Told me he got tired of having to stay in shape and be the guy everyone admired and was tired of being expected to set the example. He admitted one thing he really hated was the fact people moved to let him pass; made him feel like everyone was afraid of him. And I guess we were. He said college was wonderful cause there were lots of bigger stronger guys. I never realized the pressure someone who is admired may be under to keep up the appearance. Now he blends in with the crowd and is able to be himself. I wish him well.
you reminded me of a high school crush.
Sean (not his real name) looked like he was branch warren's son (in the face that is) and had a sexily deep and husky voice. i was so excited to sit behind him in english. anyway, he was really into bodybuilding and even signed my year book "Mr. Olympia 2000". flash forward 10 years or so and i find him on facebook and he had deflated to some scrawny head banger.
  #1016   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 14th, 2010, 03:13 PM

MuscleHintz is on a distinguished road
It's sad that those old high school guys have given up thier size, but...

it makes sense. Being big is a lovely fantasy, but in reality I guess not everyone would actually enjoy it. I personally find it much more enjoyable to be the admirer.

It takes a certain type of person to be BIG, someone who truly LOVES it. Sadly, not everyone who wants size can get it, and not everyone who has size loves it.
  #1017   Add to 1bigwoof's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 14th, 2010, 06:48 PM
MASS Matters

1bigwoof is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by not2bright View Post
(This is not an actual muscle sighting, but it was definitely a muscle feeling!)

My employer had their holiday party last week. The co-worker to whom I referred here was in attendance, and as dinner was winding down, it was announced that there would be an "after-party" at a nearby club. I was thinking about going home instead, but he didn't like the idea. He insisted on me coming to the next stop.

And to prove his point, as we left the establishment, he picked me up like a baby and proceeded to carry me about a block! We were both a bit drunk, but I was stunned at how easy he lifted me off the ground. He had the strength of a crane. It was snowing the sidewalks were very slippery, so I was trying to hold onto him as best I could. Everywhere I touched was rock solid, including his lats, delts, biceps, triceps and pecs. It was like touching warm steel. And it wasn't like I was trying to feel him up, I just wanted to hold on so I wouldn't fall.

I could tell he was starting to get tired, but he refused to give up. It was almost like he was trying to press me above his head. He finally fatigued and put me down, but wow, what a ride!

(In my original post, I estimated his arms to be at least 18.5 inches. He recently told me they were 20 inches! I have no problem believing that now.)
What a great post! Thanks for sharing this story. It sounds like he really likes you. Please share more (including pics) if appropriate.
  #1018   Add to Yachirobi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 14th, 2010, 07:03 PM
R O C K S T A R

Febjr: thanks for posting that story. We always hear the fantasy of big muscles but not the reality. It's great that he's happier now, even if he isn't so hot. Ah, but if only he could have found happiness with muscle. I suppose it's our loss, not his.

Not2bright: I wonder if your hot coworker might have a crush on you! Or maybe he's just a touchy-feely straight guy (the worst kind!) Do post some anonymous pics if you can.
  #1019   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 28th, 2010, 07:12 AM

New Muscle sightings

I had to share this latest sighting: Me, by my son's friends!

I drive the local car pool twice a week, taking my son and his fellow 5th and 7th graders to school. The days I drive also happen to coincide with my workout days. I take my gym bag with me in the car, and I continue on to work (and later the gym). Anyway, during Christmas break, my son and his friends were out visiting a local holiday display and they got to talking -- about me! As my son reported it, his first friend goes, "Man, your Dad's arms are huge!" Friend two chimes in, "Yeah, he's ripped! How big are his arms!" My son then proceeded to tell them about my workouts (both at home and the gym).

When he was telling me about it later, I couldn't help but be surprised that the kids noticed, and that they were so impressed. Their Dad is almost as tall as me, and has much bigger arms. The difference is, he also has a major gut (swallowed a basketball) and I am pretty lean with wide shoulders and a taper. Since I've gotten back to the gym in August (after a 17-month medical layoff) I've noticed my chest and arms and thighs getting larger and my waist getting smaller! I was able to confirm that with measurements yesterday - 1.5 inches on each arm, two inches on each thigh, and 2 inches off my waist -- all while actually weighing 5 pounds LESS than I did the last time I took measurements! I'm definitely swapping fat for muscle! Is this a great sport or what! Onward to the New Year and even more gains!

Happy Holidays, everyone!
  #1020   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 28th, 2010, 09:02 AM

MuscleHintz is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdlftr View Post
I had to share this latest sighting: Me, by my son's friends!

I drive the local car pool twice a week, taking my son and his fellow 5th and 7th graders to school. The days I drive also happen to coincide with my workout days. I take my gym bag with me in the car, and I continue on to work (and later the gym). Anyway, during Christmas break, my son and his friends were out visiting a local holiday display and they got to talking -- about me! As my son reported it, his first friend goes, "Man, your Dad's arms are huge!" Friend two chimes in, "Yeah, he's ripped! How big are his arms!" My son then proceeded to tell them about my workouts (both at home and the gym).

When he was telling me about it later, I couldn't help but be surprised that the kids noticed, and that they were so impressed. Their Dad is almost as tall as me, and has much bigger arms. The difference is, he also has a major gut (swallowed a basketball) and I am pretty lean with wide shoulders and a taper. Since I've gotten back to the gym in August (after a 17-month medical layoff) I've noticed my chest and arms and thighs getting larger and my waist getting smaller! I was able to confirm that with measurements yesterday - 1.5 inches on each arm, two inches on each thigh, and 2 inches off my waist -- all while actually weighing 5 pounds LESS than I did the last time I took measurements! I'm definitely swapping fat for muscle! Is this a great sport or what! Onward to the New Year and even more gains!

Happy Holidays, everyone!
Wow, that's great! Hope that swap continues on through the year!

BTW, that swallowing a basketball part isn't literal, right?
  #1021   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 28th, 2010, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuscleHintz View Post
Wow, that's great! Hope that swap continues on through the year!

BTW, that swallowing a basketball part isn't literal, right?
Heh heh. No, he just LOOKS like he swallowed a basketball!
He's a great guy, and he's much beefier than me, but his kids think I'M ripped!

Thanks, kids!
  #1022   Add to timostark's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 6th, 2011, 05:07 AM

timostark is on a distinguished road
Sighting and wonderings...

I was in So Beach and saw any number of beautiful examples of muscle. There were a few at the rainbow beach - one with a bear on his bicep/tricep, ripped and rippling all over, with a shadow of fur from his not so recent shave.

Another very stocky muscle man, not as defined but much more thick, and more recently clean shaven. He had bowling pin forearms, easily 18", somewhat vascular here. He will be the topic of my question. What impressed me so much beyond his physique were his sweet, sincere, deep set, deep blue eyes. He placed his chair right next to mine. Almost a dream come true.

Restaurants and Starbucks had another assortment of magnificent muscle, some straight, some gay. Sat near one big guy 6' who had huge arms ~22", big chest, wide shoulders, narrow waist, but then too tiny legs. As long as he sat at the table next to me, it was fun to watch the passing parade of humanity take double-takes of him. Some waiting in line stared at him, made comments, etc. He had too many tatoos for my taste, but his muscle was impressive.

Two more bullish men - one at the beach - gigantic 6'5" - 320+# powerlifter, world's strongest man kind of look - looked bigger than any two men I think I saw. Wide, Wider, WIDEST Shoulders, huge mountainous traps, neck thicker than his head, bulging pillowy pecs, muscle gut - the kind that protrudes, but at times shows some abs, and you know reflects tons of power. Thick arms. One arm looked bigger than the woman he was with. He strectched some and stood for a long while like a guard over his woman, surveying the crowds at the beach. It was fun to watch big college football jock guys see him and look small as they oggled him. They may be straight, but for a brief moment the Kinsey report was verified, in that we all have a range of orientation. We can all appreciate if not lust after both the same and opposite sex.

The other bull was clothed, a clingy sweater that covered enormous arms, 23", great shoulders, chest, what was most impressive were his thick legs, muscle butt, and packages. His jeans were obscene. He and his muscle buddies waited on dinner for near an hour. And he walked around stretching, kicking out his legs, again, fun watching the stream of humanity make their way around him like a lazy river trickle around and past a boulder in its way.

I'll get to my question later. Need to get some breaktfast with family...

There were a couple of
  #1023   Add to not2bright's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 14th, 2011, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yachirobi View Post
Not2bright: I wonder if your hot coworker might have a crush on you! Or maybe he's just a touchy-feely straight guy (the worst kind!) Do post some anonymous pics if you can.
I honestly think it's the latter. He's recently married (which I know is not definitive proof of heterosexuality) and he seems very much in love with his wife (who thinks I'm "hilarious").

I think deep down he knows I'm a "fan" of muscle, and likes to tease me a little bit. Just last week at work I heard someone walk up behind me and say, "does this hurt?" I turned around, and there he was holding a big folding table above my head, as if he was going to drop it on me. His biceps were bulging and his short sleeves were stretched to the limit and screaming for mercy. I couldn't help but stare at them. The smile on his face as I struggled for words and tried to break my gaze from his enormous arms tells me that he like to mess with me (in a good way) and enjoys the attention.

He has very distinctive tattoos on his shoulders and arms, so I fear posting any pics would be difficult at best. In fact, right after he started at my employer, he told me that he took down all of his public pics from his last competition while he was looking for a job, because he thought it would look shallow to potential employers who might Google his name. I wanted to tell him that if I were a hiring manager, I wouldn't consider pictures like that shallow at all. In fact, I think they would be proof that he can take on a challenge and obtain tangible results (regardless if they are physical or intellectual). I know it takes incredible effort, dedication and determination to achieve the build he has obtained. Those are all qualities of a good employee, in my opinion.

But then again, considering my presence on this forum, it's fair to say that I'm probably a bit biased!
  #1024   Add to marmel's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 22nd, 2011, 05:48 AM

marmel is on a distinguished road
Deva Vu

I changed the time I go to my gym due a different work schedule and noticed a whole lot of new guys. A couple of the regulars were there including one guy who just won a competition in the past few months (they have his pictures in the lobby). I've noticed lately a crop of new young guys (high schoolers or just out of HS) coming to the gym and in particular one young blond who is ripped and muscled to the max. He is not a "monster" because his frame is quite small, but his chest and arms are unbelievable.

So I go in last night and do a quick survey around the gym which is busier than I've ever seen and notice some of the big guys and the blond kid. Now I'm thinking I will have an enjoyable workout with all the eye candy available . After changing I come out on the floor and see a big guy who I don't recognize working in the free weight section. Later on we meet at the fountain and he turns out to be friend of mine from some years ago - I had never seen him in just a Tshirt - wow! Tells me he joined my gym 3 weeks ago.

Long story short is that blondie is his son who is 21 - I haven't really seen him since he was 8 or 9. He informs that the competition winner guy wants to train him for contests. I'm hoping our schedules will cross again - many times!
  #1025   Add to digger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 26th, 2011, 06:48 PM

digger is on a distinguished road
That's a great anecdote! You might have an opportunity to see a young bodybuilder really come into his own. Keep us posted. And thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marmel View Post
I changed the time I go to my gym due a different work schedule and noticed a whole lot of new guys. A couple of the regulars were there including one guy who just won a competition in the past few months (they have his pictures in the lobby). I've noticed lately a crop of new young guys (high schoolers or just out of HS) coming to the gym and in particular one young blond who is ripped and muscled to the max. He is not a "monster" because his frame is quite small, but his chest and arms are unbelievable.

So I go in last night and do a quick survey around the gym which is busier than I've ever seen and notice some of the big guys and the blond kid. Now I'm thinking I will have an enjoyable workout with all the eye candy available . After changing I come out on the floor and see a big guy who I don't recognize working in the free weight section. Later on we meet at the fountain and he turns out to be friend of mine from some years ago - I had never seen him in just a Tshirt - wow! Tells me he joined my gym 3 weeks ago.

Long story short is that blondie is his son who is 21 - I haven't really seen him since he was 8 or 9. He informs that the competition winner guy wants to train him for contests. I'm hoping our schedules will cross again - many times!
  #1026   Add to not2bright's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2011, 03:48 AM

(This was not an actual muscle sighting, but it was definitely a muscle hearing!)

I was working with the co-worker to whom I referred here. We were sitting at my desk, and we were working on a problem together. He wanted to finish by 3.30 PM so he could go work out.

I said, "You're going to disappear in the middle of the day, while we've got a crisis in progress?"

He leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Show me one person in this building who could stop me!"

I laughed and said, "You've got a point there."

Even though I couldn't see any muscle (except what his shirt was, and is always, struggling to contain), it was still a muscle experience for me.
  #1027   Add to chitownbber's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 1st, 2011, 10:30 AM

chitownbber is on a distinguished road
San Fran muscle sighting : Near perfect

went for some morning joe and saw myself some US Grade A Prime Morning beef. starbucks at Powell and Sutter. buzz cut / tough marine looking guy with a bod that was near perfect. love those green starbucks polos with the short sleeves with the elastic which he stretched with his proportionally perfect bi's that had that cool nice thick vein running down the center. again, looked like a marine turned gym rat or a former HS/college wrestler. very lean (not overly developed a la Alesky or Branch). only disappoint (for me personally - i know there are bear lovers on here) he had a hairy chest (i like smooth, shaved/waxed).

a nice wake up
  #1028   Add to ozmstud's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 1st, 2011, 02:41 PM

ozmstud is on a distinguished road
so that Starbucks will become a regular stop for u on ur jogs?
  #1029   Add to Yachirobi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2011, 06:04 PM
R O C K S T A R

Once again it's t-shirt season and that means my crappy job gets a little less crappy because when fit guys come in to shop they are definitely showing off.

Today, however, was probably my best muscle day at work EVER. I got to start and end the day with hot muscle daddies.

Guy #1 was a firefighter and that means he's in tip top shape. Big, barrel chest. Veins on the biceps. He wore a gray army t-shirt (double hero fantasy) that was just tight enough without being too showy. We had spoken over the phone prior but, while his voice is nice enough, I wasn't expecting someone out of the firefighter's calendar. (Not to mention that the firemen around here don't have a calendar )

Guy #2 looked a bit like guy #1 but a better example would be the Internet's favorite muscle daddy: Mantrap9! Seriously, this guy was a total daddy fantasy. Not perfect but imperfect in just the right ways that make him hotter, he was wearing a white t-shirt and his was just a little more showy than guy #1's. We talked about some products for a bit and had good rapport. Hopefully he comes back to buy something... and hopefully he comes back in a tank top.

My job might suck but these guys aren't the only muscle who've been in the store. Over the years I've noticed that we're getting a hunkier clientele--or maybe I'm just less picky. Either way it's a good thing, and it's at least one thing that makes me look forward to summer.
  #1030   Add to Yachirobi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 14th, 2011, 11:17 PM
R O C K S T A R

I saw a guy the other day who I can't get out of my mind. From the neck up he wasn't spectacular. Horseshoe pattern baldness. Hipster glasses. He wasn't too bad, really, just not your typical hunk. From the neck down, however? HOT. Rock hard bod in a brick shape (his chest and waist were about the same width) but with hard abs, strong, arms, and just the right amount of body hair sprinkled all over. He was wearing plaid shorts which, with the hipster glasses, was actually pretty sexy. And then there was the big black dog he was walking which also made him attractive. (No, I am not into bestiality. There are rules, people.) Overall he looked like a more buff version of Jason Lee. Now, I can't stop thinking about him. I might have to cruise his neighborhood again in the hopes I'll see him again.
  #1031   Add to caps55us's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 16th, 2011, 05:52 PM

caps55us is on a distinguished road
Was in Oklahoma last week for work and was in a meeting with a bunch of law enforcement. Most of them are plainclothes, working undercover, etc., but one guy was in uniform. Suffice it to say that this guy was jacked. Couldn't have been taller than 5'8", but he had thick forearms and good biceps that filled out his uniform shirtsleeve. Couldn't tell about the rest of his upper body as he was wearing a bulletproof vest. But if his arms were any indication, I have no doubt that the rest would have made any resident confident that he would be up to the task! Unfortunately, I only saw him once, but he certainly left an impression!
  #1032   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 21st, 2011, 05:23 PM
Flaming Dreamer

Ogun is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ogun Send a message via Skype™ to Ogun
I was on the Metro today and saw a guy wearing a "2011 Arnold Classic " or something shirt. He had nice pecs but what really got my attention was his biceps. When he reached up and held on to the rail they seemed huge- blue veins everywhere. I managed to inch closer and closer to him - even considering "Accidentally" falling on him- and finally got to sit next to him, but he basically ignored me and continued reading his Paleo Diet book. At this point I really wanted to grab onto them but of course I didn't because it would just be rude. Gave me something to look at during the train ride though.

My Squiby!
php

My Brute! (non-Muxxu) http://perveron.mybrute.com
Muxxu info: RedCrab
  #1033   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 21st, 2011, 08:00 PM

It's spring here in our nation's capitol and the tourists are out in droves.

I went to a local food court in downtown, and had to plow through hordes of teenagers, all seeming mega-clueless. The way they were carrying on about the escalator made me wonder where they were from. We always get people who stop and take pictures of the Metro and the escalators, in addition to all the monuments. They must not get out much... "Look man! indoor plumbing!" "Heeey, awriiightt!!"

Anyway, as I plunged through the hordes of our nation's future, I came across two grown-ups--- SERIOUS grown ups. I mean, these two guys were hyooge in the best way possible: the brown haired one was about 5'8", maybe 205- 210", broad shoulders, big swelling arms set off nicely by his fitted polo shirt, and painted on jeans showing that he does his squats --- religiously! His bigger, taller blonde haired bud was around 5'11", maybe 240-260" and just BIIIG. His biceps were so wide they literally went horizontal on both the biceps and the triceps. They must be the first 20" arms I've seen on a live person, in the flesh, in street clothes. Awesome taper. Beautiful. He was wearing a cotton short sleeved patterned shirt, which was actually fairly modest, if you were somehow able to overlook the 20 inch gun show going on at the end of each short sleeve! He also had the largest muscular thighs I've ever seen. The quadriceps and the hamstrings were both so hugely and evenly developed that he looked like he had watermelons for upper legs. Again, his worn jeans looked like they were painted on. Nothing obscene or gross from either of them-- just really impressive, full, thick, rounded, heavy, strong looking muscle.

They didn't eat like pigs either. Their trays had one helping (normal people sized) of chicken and rice from the Greek food stand. They were very modest and talking to each other. I couldn't help wondering what in the heck they were doing in DC. Playing tourist? Must have been. They were just incongruous around all the teenage tourists and government types. They really made everyone else look like gormless schlubs by comparison -- and they weren't even trying!

Made my day. I had a GREAT workout that night!

Mdlftr
  #1034   Add to zilcher's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 26th, 2011, 04:12 AM

zilcher is on a distinguished road
this is the best kind of sighting, blended with a display of his power. sounds like he may be receptive to a feel at some point. you can always ask "can i touch it"? he'll probably love it. he'll probably let you do it man.
  #1035   Add to 1bigwoof's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 26th, 2011, 06:46 AM
MASS Matters

1bigwoof is on a distinguished road
Chicago

I was in Chicago this week at a conference where I was a sponsor of the event. On Tues morning, I saw one of the attendees at about 5'9" (1m75) and 175 (80kg)...with simply enormous arms...I'm thinking 19in / 48cm. Not only large but very lean. He was wearing a somewhat tight polo which accentuated his arms' size.

I kept my eye out for him all day as there were about 1000 attendees. I was manning a booth at a day-long trade show and waited hoping he'd come by. As the last of the four sessions began, I saw him come in the door. He went by my table and left shortly thereafter. It was too bad as I had gotten my courage up to ask him if he had a permit for those guns. Oh, well...maybe next time.
  #1036   Add to cantbe2big's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 31st, 2011, 02:17 PM

cantbe2big is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to cantbe2big
I've been on vacation for over a month with a lot of flights and have enjoyed the muscle candy in the airports.

In Zurich there was a man in a tailored suit with a white shirt and no under shirt. He had a head full of grey hair and a chest that said 20-30 something. His chest was pushing the shirt to the max so that you could see his lightly haired muscle between the buttons. Perfect european,daddy, busniess MAN!

Today in Dallas while on the sky rail I noticed several bulging biceps/triceps holding onto the over head rails. Nice to see between flights.

Not gay but my cock wants to be taken care of before my next flight!

Last edited by cantbe2big; May 31st, 2011 at 02:18 PM. Reason: spelling
  #1037   Add to j663vax's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 4th, 2011, 12:17 PM

j663vax is on a distinguished road
sighting

Hi all,

Just a muscle sighting I had (and will continue to have hopefully!). I work in a landscaping company and a few of the lads are pretty strong. One in particular is a lot larger than the others. They normally wear polo shirts when working so you can't see a lot but one of the lads always wears his own vest when the weather is hot.

He's got really huge bi's - not defined but really thick - occasionally with a thick vein showing. I know he goes to the gym regularly and between that and heavy landscaping he's got HUGE!

I reckon he's about 35, 6ft 5", 50" chest and 19-20" arms easily. Real friendly too.

We had some new uniform last week and the company have actually got him his own new black vest to wear (with company logo). I saw him for the first time wearing it today - lookin very good. He's saying its too small for him - it is a little tight around the pecs (but the size is xl!).

Gonna try and get him to give me a gun show soon!!
  #1038   Add to wesman123's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 8th, 2011, 04:07 AM

friend with big arms

Ya man tell us how the gun show went.
  #1039   Add to madmax01's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 14th, 2011, 02:53 PM

madmax01 is on a distinguished road
Well, let me talk about my new experience, I'm a physician, a few weeks ago, I started a medical residence (to become a specialist), there is this super hunky specialist at the deparment. He is like 35yo, but looks a lot younger, light skin, brown hair, wear glasses, handsome face, a really masculine type, not a handsome girly face, but the best part is he body, 5'11", and 245 pounds (he weigthed himself one day), but pure and toned muscles. He wear normal tshirt that, gets so tight around his upper body, that looks like a tight shirt, the same occur with his pants around his butt and thighs. His arms are so thick and toned that i cannot stay with him and dont look at them (of course in a way he can not discover me), really big shoulders.
Some times we change clothes at the locker room, and this is the hardest part, I have to talk with him, without show my admiration (lust) for his body.
His pecs are so dense, with a deep midline because of that, a super wide and thick back, with 8 pack narrow and firm waist.
He is not the just arms and chest type, instead have a big rounded butt with thick thighs and calves.
Some times he is really nice with me, some times dont, but I'll try to keep all his work well done to keep him happy. I'll be with him for the next 4 years .
And he is single without girlfriend,
I'll expect to become closer with him, and maybe talk about gym and that stuff in the next weeks.
I swear this is all truth, pics will be hard to take, because he is like my boss, but I'll see what I can do about it, still left 4 years.
  #1040   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 14th, 2011, 02:59 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax01 View Post
Well, let me talk about my new experience, I'm a physician, a few weeks ago, I started a medical residence (to become a specialist), there is this super hunky specialist...
Very nice! I'm sure he'll be delighted to let you pick his brain! Just tell him, "I'd love to have a body like yours!" :-)

All the best and keep us posted...

Richard

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options