The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 48 votes, 3.17 average. Display Modes
  #1121   Add to MuscleBoy23's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 30th, 2012, 02:43 AM
Muscle Linebacker

MuscleBoy23 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to MuscleBoy23
Nice

What would any of you guys do if you saw me walking down the street? I have 20" arms and a 50" chest ;P

I took a video of myself flexing - about a minute or a minute and a half. IM me your e-mail addresses if you want me to email you a lil copy of it
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #1122   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 30th, 2012, 05:32 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuscleBoy23 View Post
What would any of you guys do if you saw me walking down the street? I have 20" arms and a 50" chest ;P

I took a video of myself flexing - about a minute or a minute and a half. IM me your e-mail addresses if you want me to email you a lil copy of it
Sounds impressive! What would make something like that even MORE impressive would be to see it on the subway at rush hour, morning or afternoon! The contrast to all the office workers and policy wonks in suits would be pretty amazing!

context is everything!

Mdlftr
  #1123   Add to MuscleBoy23's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 30th, 2012, 06:00 AM
Muscle Linebacker

my sighting of the day

My muscle sighting of the day just happened as I caught my reflection in the mirror stepping into the shower .... :P
haha jk *narcissism*
sorry guys haha just having one of those "I feel great about how I look today" days
have a good one all!
The Following User Says Thank You to MuscleBoy23 For This Useful Post:
falseyedee (December 21st, 2012)
  #1124   Add to wolverhampton's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 30th, 2012, 06:59 AM

wolverhampton is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdlftr View Post
Sounds impressive! What would make something like that even MORE impressive would be to see it on the subway at rush hour, morning or afternoon! The contrast to all the office workers and policy wonks in suits would be pretty amazing!

context is everything!

Mdlftr
Love to see some suit just bump into you and then realise just how massive those pecs and biceps are. They would scared you would tear them apart!
  #1125   Add to MuscleBoy23's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 30th, 2012, 10:10 AM
Muscle Linebacker

My 1st person muscle sighting

I (Ricky) stroll into the exam room with just a minute to spare. In a wayI'm embarrassed because 99% of the other students are already seated; in a way I'm happy because everybody's attention gets drawn to me as I walk in. With a backpack snugly fit over broad shoulders and a wide back, the two front straps stretch at the fabric of the XL sized rugby shirt I'm wearing, already strained from pecs supersized by an early morning workout, emphasizing the rounded curves, several-inch-deep contours of the sides, and making that line of fabric under my chest all the more noticeable. I think to myself for a second "I wonder how far I could get some of these 'straight' guys to go with me if I pushed it...they're looking at me like a fat kid looks at birthday cake..." I take my seat, not without first noticing the girl sitting in the row I was assigned glimpsing the giant bubble my huge ass makes in the baby blue preppy boy shorts I'm wearing...which despite the fact I have a 34" waist I still had to buy in a 36" to accommodate my thighs, ass, and my junk in front. To those wondering why that would be an issue, let's just say...I'm Italian...stereotypically Italian in that department...With the lunges and leg raises I've been doing, I might have to get a 38"....

I say thanks to the man upstairs for not letting the front button of my shorts come flying off as my ass inadvertently flexed as I squatted down to take my seat. as I began the exam, the room started becoming uncomfortably hot. I tried riding it out, I try to be modest in school settings, but by 5 minutes in it's so hot I can't concentraet on the exam. I lift my arms up over my head, removing the rugby shirt, now wearing just a white dago-t (tank top)... I'm kinda embarrassed b/c my pecs have grown more quickly than my ability to buy a size up, so the fabric in the front of the tank top is starting to rip, slowly turnign a crew-neck neckline into a plunging v-neck. It's fine when I wear a shirt over it, but "fuck" I think..."kids are going to think I'm like the poor kid who can't afford new clothes or something." I immediately get several stares, from people both in the exam room, and the proctors, and some students walking past the glass hallway outside. I stretch out and make myself comfortable, preparing to take this exam. The fabric on one of the shoulder straps is already wearing thin and looks like those rope-bridges in movies when it's down to the last string. Cute-ish, but nerdy kid in front of me keeps turning around to take a gander. Dude's it a friggin exam! I keep thinking to myself...and sure enough after a few minutes the proctor, a really funny, nice woman in her 50s comes by and reminds him to look only at his own paper, then looks square at me, leans over the row of desks I'm at, and whispers "you can't blame him! I've been doing the same thing!" as she pats me on the right pec and chuckles the way my grandma used to at Dick van Dyke. I'm starting to get a little boned now from this attention! Shit, now it's REALLY hot in here! The girl next to me finishes her exam, but keeps making excuses why she needs to keep coming back to her statino to see if she "forgot anything." Yeah bitch, you forgot to close your jaw again...

About an hour goes by in the exam room, I'm making good time. I get stressed out on a question though...and don't ask me why but whenever I concentrate really hard I subconsciously bounce my pecs and run my hand over my biceps, it relaxes me. So here I am, 255 lbs, 6'1" almost, in a tank top about to burst open in a 90 degree classroom taking an exam, frantically popping and bouncing each pec like, 30 times a minute, then slowly rhythmically bouncing both in unison , then back to individual pops. The proctor comes over and asks if I'm nervous, and that my "little chest dance" has been distracting some other students and asks if I can please stop. I shoot her a mischievous grin and jokingly ask her if she'd like to see a private show of it later. She laughs and walks back to her podium. I finish the exam, hand it in, and the nerdy kid from earlier who kept turning arond to ogle me is waiting...and he asks if........AND YOU'LL HAVE TO WAIT FOR PART TWO bahaha. This is a true story and did happen this morning though ;P
  #1126   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 30th, 2012, 11:03 AM

vlad is on a distinguished road
Great description of what it must be like to be that big! I look forward to hearing more.
  #1127   Add to wolverhampton's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 30th, 2012, 11:04 AM

wolverhampton is on a distinguished road
OMG. That was amazing!
  #1128   Add to raven79's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 30th, 2012, 11:10 AM
The Insatiable Poster

Thanked 2,027 Times in 860 Posts
raven79 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to raven79
Seriously Rick? You have gotten very comfortable showing off haven't you? Well, I don't blame you.
  #1129   Add to MuscleBoy23's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2012, 04:32 PM
Muscle Linebacker

Experience at the mall today

As one of our readers already knows, I went shopping today at Macy's. I bought some shorts and button downs. I'm on the escalator and a black guy, an employee is on the escalator in front of me, wearing very flattering pants emphasizing his nice round ass. He keeps stealing glances behind him lookign at me, I was the only other guy on the escalator at the time. I am wearing a short sleeved button down with some mock-plumber's logo thing on the chest, it's a total fetish button down I got from the same store a few months ago, my 20" arms busting and straining the sleeves, my pecs too big for the top 3 buttons so you can see the tank top I have on underneath, taut against my chest. He turns right and I turn left at the top, I go to the men's department. I pick out some shorts and some shirts and I make my way down to the fitting rooms where I see him again standing at a register, he raises an eyebrow at me and smiles as I walk past.
"need a fitting room?" he asks. I turn around and shoot him a smile and say "yeah please that would be great."
he leads me to the dressing rooms, checking out some of the items i'm holding. "Great choices, these are a GREAT color," he says pointing at the salmon shorts...."you sure you found the right size?"
I smirk at him. "waht's that supposed to mean?" I smile and raise an eyebrow, bouncing a pec for good measure. his eyes are not makign eye contact with me...they are about a foot lower. "Just looks like you have a hard time fitting into some of your shirts, haha, I think you knwo what I meant!" It was at this moment I notice his wedding ring...or at least a ring on his left ring finger. I'm thinking to myself "no way this dude's gay..."
as I'm trying the clothes on, I hear a knock on the door. "Yeah?" I ask.
"Hey man I'd love to see the clothes on you when you're ready."
"um....alright man yeah I'd love your feedback."
I struggle to get my ass into the 36s...Like I said in an earlier post, I'm a 34 but due to the immense size of my giant ass, thighs, and what i'm packing in front, I can't fit into 34s or I bust the crotch/inseam out, every time, like clockwork. "ugh...grrrr" I say under my breath as I strain to pull the shorts up over my low-hanging cock which is 5"-6" when flaccid (and i'm a grower not a shower on top of that), and my big ass.
"Hey man let me give you a hand."
I frantically realize the door isn't locked and before I can object as I awkwardly struggle to become as decent as possible, the door opens and he's inside.
"Don't worry man, this is my job, it's all cool" he says calmly. "Let's see what the problem i....holy shit ..I think I can see what the problem is" as I'm standing there in an oxford and very tight boxer briefs which do not leave much to the imagination.
"Do you need a size..up...?" he asks, getting visibly flustered.
"No man, i'ma lready wearing a size up from my normal size b/c of my fucking ass, I need these ones to work, I hate ill-fitting clothes that aren't snug."
He cooly unzips the front of the shorts, brushing against my dick, and readjusts them. "Heh...okay, let's try this from the beginning" as he begins to pull them back up. "Stand up straight for me?"
I lean back a bit, as my chest puffs out and my junk pushes out as well, completely hampering the efforts he was trying to make.
"Man I'm sorry I just have to say...shit...I didnt know white boys packed that much heat."
I laugh and the compliment makes my dick start to stir a little. I try to focus real hard to stop the erection I feel imminently taking place.
"Yeah I get that a lot..." I say, as he expertly maneuvers the shorts up around my bulging cock and balls, and then slides them up over my ass. both times he allows his hands to generously "but accidentally" explore...at one point he had my balls completely cupped in his hands and another hand almost completely wrapped around my shaft all in the name of fashion. Keep in mind this whole process has only taken about 10 seconds, it juts seems like forever...as I keep stealing glances at his USDA grade A ass myself...
my imagination is interrupted by "Done! let's see how you look?"
Despite the fact that if I ever walk around in tehse shorts in public, everyone will know exactly how many millimeters long my dick is, since there is very little fabric to spare, they do look great. I turn and check my ass out in them. I see in the mirror reflection his eyes are on my ass too.
I thank him for his help and make a joke that that was more action I've had in awhile. He laughs nervously. He offers to ring me up.
as we're finishing the transaction, he writes a phone number on the receipt, handing it to me and saying coyly "if you ever need help getting in or out of those shorts again feel free..."

I wonder if I'll give him a call ;P
  #1130   Add to 1bigwoof's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2012, 09:12 AM
MASS Matters

1bigwoof is on a distinguished road
Wow...great recap. Sounds like you might make a call and perhaps have some more shopping in your future!
  #1131   Add to Curiosity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2012, 03:23 PM

Curiosity is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuscleBoy23 View Post
both times he allows his hands to generously "but accidentally" explore...at one point he had my balls completely cupped in his hands and another hand almost completely wrapped around my shaft all in the name of fashion.

I thank him for his help and make a joke that that was more action I've had in awhile. He laughs nervously. He offers to ring me up.
as we're finishing the transaction, he writes a phone number on the receipt, handing it to me and saying coyly "if you ever need help getting in or out of those shorts again feel free..."

I wonder if I'll give him a call ;P
Call him!!!
  #1132   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 19th, 2012, 08:10 AM

Back from the beach.....

I just got back from the beach (Rehobeth Beach, DE) and had to share some muscle sightings from there.

Rehobeth Beach is a small resort town on the Delaware shore. It started off 100 years ago as summer retreat for Methodists, then gradually became a popular summer beach resort for the mid-Atlantic states. It's particularly popular for people from middle to eastern Pennsylvania, Phillie, most of New Jersey, Maryland, DC and even Virginia.

The variety of people at the people is quite extensive. Unlike Ocean City, which is a few miles south, and which can get quite loud, drunk and skeevy with "college week" and all the partying, Rehobeth tends to be quieter. The joke in the DC region is that it's "where lesbians go to retire." A lot of families with little kids go there during the week. The younger and kid-unencumbered go on weekends. The vibe changes a bit from the week to the weekend. It becomes more gay-centric during the weekends, but it is by no means a Provincetown. It's a very live and let live environment.

It is true that many people from DC go there to get away from it all. A mile or so up from the main part of Rehobeth you'll find Henlopen Acres, which is an enclave of big, older (1960s) permanent colonial style homes. Celebrity Kathy Lee Gifford owns a house there. This area is distinguished from Rehobeth itself, which has a lot of small, wood frame summer cottages with screened in porches. The Boardwalk is very popular, and has a lot of longtime attractions which have been there for many years and which enjoy tremendous yearly following: Grotto Pizza (it has the occasional really jacked male waitstaff, particularly one last summer who was only about 5'6" but had the build of a Richie Gaspari) Gus' Gyros (lots of blond blue eyed eastern European guys working the counter taking your order with their exotic Polish and Slovak accents) and Funland (great family friendly amusement park with international help. This summer the Washington Post featured a "summer love" story between "Travis" a tall, handsome, brown haired English 21 year old with big, bulging arms and broad shoulders and "Tanya" an absolutely stunning dark haired brunnette from Croatia with a willowly figure and legs down to "there". Awesome couple!

This week I was at Funland with my family and I actually saw and pointed out "Travis" to them. He DOES exist, and he IS as tall and built and good looking as the story and his picture in the Washington Post suggests. Nothing like truth in reporting!

Generally, there were a few, tall, big pecked football player types on the beach (lamentably few, given the huge numbers of people) but that's another story for another time.

I'm going to close for now, but I will be back later with "Tales from the Beach, Part II" when I talk about my workout at the "Better Bodies" gym on the Boardwalk at Rehobeth Beach.

Until next time,

Happy pumping and growing!

Mdlftr
  #1133   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 19th, 2012, 08:35 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
The WaPo story is here:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/...6d8_story.html

I think you have to register, at least, to read it.

xoxo

Richard
  #1134   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 19th, 2012, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arpeejay View Post
The WaPo story is here:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/...6d8_story.html

I think you have to register, at least, to read it.

xoxo

Richard
The picture of the Boardwalk couple is right at the link, so that's good!
Thanks for posting the link, Richard!
Mdlftr
  #1135   Add to hero1000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 21st, 2012, 08:41 PM

hero1000 is on a distinguished road
I was with some friends out enjoying the sights at a theme park. Kind of crowded. I noticed a well built dark haired guy. Big thick arms and chest. He was with his girlfriend. A shorter blond haired thing with a nice chest as well It was late in the day and everyone was tired.

A shorter blond haired guy walked past. Definitely a bodybuilder in the super heavy weight category. He is with some girl as well no one is really paying much attention, except me.

Dark haired muscle guy follows bodybuilder with his eyes. Tries to shift his weight subtly so his girl friend won't notice.

When the bodybuilder looks around at him, dark hair flares his lats a bit and bounces his rather beefy pecs once or twice.

Then to my amazement, bodybuilder subtly nods his head and bounces his left pec. Half smile then focuses back on where he was headed with his girl.

Dark hair half smiles and I see a definite bulge in the front of his pants.

Neither girl noticed a thing...or they are so used to it they don't care. But definitely a strong sexual love of muscle passed between two muscle heads almost in a secret macho male kind of way.

Definitely way cool and erotic to see. I got hit in the face hard by the pheromones that passed between those two.
The Following User Says Thank You to hero1000 For This Useful Post:
nzbodybuilder (October 14th, 2012)
  #1136   Add to ARCHEON's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2012, 10:44 PM
Registered Abs User

ARCHEON
Send a message via AIM to ARCHEON
Saw Peter Le (PeterFever) in the gym today. And damn if this guy doesn't have the most perfect skin I've ever seen. I kid you not. It's effing flawless. And not the over-moisturized-to-death type of skin either. Just perfectly clear and supple. Peter was wearing a body hugging white v-neck t-shirt that exposed his well developed upper pecs. You know the type of development -- where the suprasternal notch is as deep as the separation between the upper pecs. Long gray workout pants in cotton that hugged every ample curve of his considerably full legs and butt. Today was a back day for Peter and seeing him do low cable rows was almost like a slow motion porn movie.

Peter has a thread dedicated to him on this board but unfortunately the video links no longer work. His YouTube channel was removed. However, there are a few videos around with him doing the things he does best...which is being an enormous tease in the best sense.

Here's one I found. But truth be told, he's much, much bigger and fuller from what I saw in the gym today than in this video.

#1137   Add to Faust2001's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 27th, 2012, 04:58 PM

Faust2001 is on a distinguished road
Wow, thanks for all the great stories! I love checking out the sightings on this thread.
  #1138   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 15th, 2012, 02:39 PM

The tall blond college student in front of me at the grocery store had great shoulders (wide, thick, sculpted), very nice arms, decent legs...

And when he turned around I realized he had no pecs whatsoever! What's the deal?!

Ah well, the shoulders WERE really very nice! (On the other hand, his blonde gf is one of those who wears her prettiness in a totally mercenary sort of way!)

xoxo

Richard
  #1139   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 15th, 2012, 04:30 PM

What does this mean?

Quote:
(On the other hand, his blonde gf is one of those who wears her prettiness in a totally mercenary sort of way!)

xoxo

Richard
Interesting. "Totally mercenary sort of way"?

Meaning: ?
~She looks like she's wearing skimpy clothes and heavy make up to go to her night job on a street corner
~She looks "hard", compared to his relative "youth" and "fresh face"
~She looks like she's knows what she's "worth" [in some context] and she's "working it"

Which is it?

Mdlftr
  #1140   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 15th, 2012, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdlftr View Post
Interesting. "Totally mercenary sort of way"?

Meaning:
~She looks like she's knows what she's "worth" [in some context] and she's "working it"
This one, I think. Physically attractive young woman who seemed pretty convinced of her own superiority. "Of course, I have a cute boyfriend, duh, and you better be equally good looking and/or quite a bit richer to even look my way."

I.e.:

Gag me with a spoon!

xoxo

Richard
  #1141   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 15th, 2012, 05:12 PM

Quote:
This one, I think. Physically attractive young woman who seemed pretty convinced of her own superiority. "Of course, I have a cute boyfriend, duh, and you better be equally good looking and/or quite a bit richer to even look my way."

I.e.:

Gag me with a spoon!

xoxo

Richard
"Gag me with a spoon" -- Now THERE'S one bit of old slang! mid 1980s "Val speak" for Valley Girls!

Takes me back, it does!

Mdlftr
  #1142   Add to adre2108's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 16th, 2012, 09:41 AM

adre2108 is on a distinguished road
I recently had two sightings in the subway.
One was a young guy in his early 20ies. He was wearing a black t-shirt that was stretched over one hell of a body. His pecs were big and round and you could see the outlines of his abs under the shirt. His arms were great too and he had a nice vascularity. On top of that his face was beautiful and he had one of the best smiles I have ever seen. Some people are so lucky...
The other one was a guy in his mid 20ies. He wore a muscle shirt that showed his great pecs and arms. He was a little on the chunky side which I really like and had a nice little gut to go with his big muscles.
  #1143   Add to Frankly's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 18th, 2012, 01:52 PM

Frankly is on a distinguished road
back to school

A few new sightings as the semester begins once more.

One sad one.

There were two guys in the gym on a regular basis throughout april. packed on some good size with adorable faces. seems they've been slacking this summer cause when they came back both probably lost a good 10-15 pounds of size. both are still adorable but they've lost some of their size. What i am looking forward to is watching them pack it back on. Already hitting the weights with gusto so im hoping they'll be huge again in no time.

two hot ones

There's one guy i see all the time in the gym and he has one hell of a build. Not insanely huge, probably 5"7 160 but ripped to hell. He clearly tans as his body is a deep golden colour with blond hair and bright blue eyes. He wears these tank tops that show off his lats, oh man, just gorgeous. Huge ripped lats and an upper back with huge grooves and insane separation. I think he's just gorgeous and probably actually competes. has that perfect symmetry guys strive for

I used to work in a pub and i go in from time to time to visit with the staff and catch up. Well they hired a new bartender and while he isnt huge he has the best abs i think i have ever seen. Great arms and a neat face as i think he has a mixed background but I asked to see his tattoos, one on each arm, and stars running up his side. when he revealed those cobblestone abs, i was in awe. Cut to hell, beautifully stacked in a perfect 8 pack with amazingly hot intercostals. My co-workers were laughing at me cause my tongue was dangling from my mouth.
  #1144   Add to ABSQRST's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 4th, 2012, 05:10 AM

ABSQRST is on a distinguished road
Started uni and have two pretty good sightings so far.

One guy in the Union Bar, big arms, wide back and a great chest..... had my mate walk past him and she is 5ft3, he was about an inch taller then her.

Plus in my lectures there is this one guy with huge pecs and he bounces them to himself...... I keeping losing track of what the lecturer is saying.
  #1145   Add to rockhard's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 13th, 2012, 07:20 PM

rockhard is on a distinguished road
Mike Ruiz

Spotted Mike Ruiz the photographer at Steel Gym in NYC this morning. He was with his workout partner? boyfriend? Who was almost even more handsome than Mike. Didn't know that Mike was so tall. At least 6'2. And he looked much slimmer in person.
  #1146   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 14th, 2012, 05:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockhard View Post
Spotted Mike Ruiz the photographer at Steel Gym in NYC this morning. He was with his workout partner? boyfriend? Who was almost even more handsome than Mike. Didn't know that Mike was so tall. At least 6'2. And he looked much slimmer in person.
I didn't know who "Mike Ruiz" was, so I looked him up:
Sounds like a busy, accomplished guy --- who happens to be gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that! (Seinfeld voice)

from Wikipedia:

Ruiz, who is of French Canadian and Filipino-Spanish ancestry,[1] was born in Montreal in 1964, but raised in Repentigny, Quebec, Canada.[2] At the ripe age of 20, he moved to the states with just $300 bucks in his pocket and a desire to be in the entertainment world. After modeling for a decade he moved to Los Angeles to study acting. He appeared in the independent film Latin Boys Go to Hell,[3] but found the work unsatisfying and undemanding.[4] After the release of Latin Boys Go to Hell, Ruiz was asked to audition for several major studio films but he acknowledges that the required interest did not exist. "I wasn't passionate about acting and it showed?" Ruiz was quoted as saying.[4]

======
His work has appeared in numerous American and international magazines such as Vanity Fair, Flaunt, Conde Nast Traveler, Interview, Paper, Citizen K, Dazed and Confused, Arena, Italian Elle, Spanish and Brazilian Vogue and was a contributor to Dolce and Gabbana's Hollywood book and Iman's The Beauty of Color beauty book. He photographed the album cover for Kelly Clarkson's All I Ever Wanted. He has also directed several music videos for such artists as Kelly Rowland, Kristine W, Jody Watley, Traci Lords and Shontelle. Ruiz's keen eye and astute entrepreneurial skills have landed him positions in a wide array of fields. He founded Aardvark Aartists, an agency representing photographers, retouchers, art directors and set designers. In late 2012 Ruiz launched an APP for the iPad which will be a digital interactive extension of his book, Pretty Masculine.

======

Ruiz is also the communications consultant on The Men's Sexual Health Project 36:00:00 for NYU School of Medicine, as well as a recurring motivational speaker at New York University, The Harvey Milk School, Art Center College of Design, Brooklyn International High School and the College of Design in Sacramento.

============

Ruiz is engaged to his long time partner Martin Berusch.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Mi...tonio_2011.jpg

A good article about his workout routine. He started lifting in his 20s. He now maintains a weight of 216# year round. At 6'2", that's pretty jacked!

http://www.muscle-munch.com/muscle-m...mike-ruiz.html

Last edited by Mdlftr; October 14th, 2012 at 06:27 AM.
  #1147   Add to dodoria21's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 16th, 2012, 04:16 PM
growing muscle guy

dodoria21 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to dodoria21
oh how I wish I was good at taking subtle photos at the gym...

Today there were a few guys there training arms. Think they range from age 18-22. Couple of them beefier guys. Couple of them lean and ripped. One of them decided to flex to check out how his bicep peak was coming along. This started up a little flex off. All of them started flexing the guns. Poking fun at each other. laughing. All of them had nice biceps. the beefy guys were huge, and the leaner ones had awesome peaks going on.

Then the grand finale... this guy working out solo saw the little show and was chuckling. He's closer to my age of 28. He was wearing one of those arm bands for an ipod. Everyone was talking about how they love the mirrors to check out their sets and all. This guy agreed and said it's good for checking the progress too. And he walks up to a mirror next to where I was and popped a double bi flex. His guns swelled up so much we heard the velcro from the arm band rip apart some. It kinda surprised him cuz his eyes widened some, and then he laughed and nodded his head in approval.

Needless to say, I had to really, REALLY force myself to focus only on my next set cuz I was getting ready to tent my shorts big time. Loved that show though, even if it was mad distracting lol
  #1148   Add to Dentistclark's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 10th, 2012, 12:24 PM
Muscle obsessed worshiper

Dentistclark is on a distinguished road
The guy who served me on the checkout at the supermarket was my latest muscle sighting. I've never seen him there before although there are several other cute guys who work there but this guy's bigger than the others. Shaved head and in his early 20's I could tell he had muscle from the way he filled out the I'll fitting uniform polo shirt. His chest was big enough that he couldn't do up the buttons and his cleavage was visible with a little hint of chest hair. The arms struggled to contain his biceps which even unpumped were impressive with a nice thick vein running over the top plus nice thick forearms. I could only see top half as he was sitting down. I'd like to see the lower half. We flirted a little an I know he's working next Saturday......guess where I'm gonna be!
The Following User Says Thank You to Dentistclark For This Useful Post:
stronguns (December 10th, 2012)
  #1149   Add to MonsterMash62's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 19th, 2012, 08:43 AM

MonsterMash62 is on a distinguished road
Saw a super ripped hunk at the gym the other day. Blond military cut hair, early 20s. In track pants and a white tank top that was meant to be loose fitting. One of those ones where the 'sleeves' are really just huge holes, so you can see nipples. He had nice round arms, looked to be about 17 inches. He was doing rows on a bar in the ground, with 6 plates and change. The friend I bumped into there pointed this guy out to me, and then said that he thought the guy should be a black smith and all I could picture were those arms pounding onto a sheet of metal, creating a sword. My friend went up to the guy after and told him he should be working for the royal family, minting coins for them with his bare hands. Guy was hot!
The Following User Says Thank You to MonsterMash62 For This Useful Post:
beachdude (December 19th, 2012)
  #1150   Add to stronguns's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 21st, 2012, 10:01 AM

stronguns is on a distinguished road
While visiting a friend at the hospital we were noticing the "lack" of muscle on most of the a male nurses. I was in a few years ago and they had a terrible time moving me around and I was only 225 back then.

Wouldn't you know the next nurse who came in the room was shredded beyond belief, especially his triceps which were full, with a perfect horseshoe. There were striations everywhere and quite a few veins, especially in his forearms. My friend, never one to hold back, commented on the fact that he looked like the only nurse in the place with the strength to handle heavy patients. The nurse just laughed and said lots of nurses have back problems from trying to lift heavy people. He decided when he went into nursing that he had to be in good shape so had started serious weight lifting and had been doing some modeling on the side, hence his great physical shape. He told us he was about 170 with only 5% body fat and about a 310 bench. Very impressive!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stronguns For This Useful Post:
milwmuscleguy (December 21st, 2012), MonsterMash62 (December 21st, 2012)
  #1151   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 31st, 2012, 08:20 AM

Was on the soda aisle at the grocery store today (we're having a little open house tomorrow afternoon) and the two Pepsi guys were re-stocking the shelves. One of them was quite fetching -- probably late 20s / early 30s, about 6'2, big broad shoulders, nice arms, REALLY nice pecs. When he picked up a case to put on the shelves his light blue Pepsi shirt strained across them nicely!

In the words of the musical: I enjoy being a gay!

xoxo

Richard
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arpeejay For This Useful Post:
Hirsuited (June 10th, 2013), vlad (December 31st, 2012)
  #1152   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 6th, 2013, 07:48 PM

In the gym..

I was in the gym this afternoon working with a new trainer. I'm trying to workout 3 times a week, consistently. I workout in the city twice a week after work, and now I'm trying to add a third time on the weekends near home. It's a Gold's that the owner took back from the franchise and he's recently renamed it something else (Fitness Evolution? I think) to attract the workout crowd without having to pay Gold's any franchise fees. Anyhow.....

I was working with the trainer on chest and we happened to notice two guys in the corner of the free weight area near the mirrors. Both were mid-twenties at most, around 5'8" to 5'9", maybe 170 for the smaller one, maybe 200 for the bigger one. They both had brown hair, youngish faces. normal, not handsome or ugly. Decent body on the shorter one. Good shoulders, rounded with muscle, thick legs, decent arms, fairly flat chest. His buddy, who was using 120# dumbbells for flat bench presses had dark hair and eyes, wide shoulders, decent shoulders and arms. His white long sleeved top was seriously stretched out by the biggest, fullest, most jutting out, beautifully rounded pair of rock hard pecs I've seen in person! Each pec looked like it weighed 15 pounds all by itself: full, hard, curving out beautifully into space from his chest. There had to be 5 inches of pectoral meat sticking out from his chest on each side. Downward pointing nipples that stretched that poor shirt just that bit more.

The trainer and I both looked at this dude. Then I turned to the trainer and said, "I'll have what HE's having! I wanna look like that!"

Mdlftr
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mdlftr For This Useful Post:
Hirsuited (June 10th, 2013), stronguns (January 8th, 2013)
  #1153   Add to gymtoffee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 7th, 2013, 04:42 AM

gymtoffee is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to gymtoffee
triple sighting...

Saturday at Bunnings - big hardware store...

Parking - got off my car and saw this hell-of-a-hunk with girlfriend, around 6', beefy-ripped with a tree trunk set of legs, very short shorts, thongs and a loose singlet - nipples on sight. BIG chest and rough veiny arms- tattooed of course.

Inside - distracted by another guy...big, thick, rugby player type, rough and strong, jeans, barefoot (!), polo shirt failing to contain the massive chest / arms - shaved head - hot as.

Outside - When I thought I had the best time (as there were dozens of other hunks around but not "top class"), going out I see a group of 3 tradies, hot, but one was H U G E, like 6'3" and just big all over. When he got in his SUV I saw the vehicle lower down a lot...a perfect musclebear.

I love Sydney....
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gymtoffee For This Useful Post:
Hirsuited (June 10th, 2013), mudseason (January 8th, 2013), ozmstud (January 7th, 2013), stewbake (January 7th, 2013), The Magus (January 7th, 2013)
  #1154   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 7th, 2013, 02:11 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by gymtoffee View Post
Saturday at Bunnings - big hardware store...

Parking - got off my car and saw this hell-of-a-hunk with girlfriend, around 6', beefy-ripped with a tree trunk set of legs, very short shorts, thongs and a loose singlet - nipples on sight. BIG chest and rough veiny arms- tattooed of course.

Inside - distracted by another guy...big, thick, rugby player type, rough and strong, jeans, barefoot (!), polo shirt failing to contain the massive chest / arms - shaved head - hot as.

Outside - When I thought I had the best time (as there were dozens of other hunks around but not "top class"), going out I see a group of 3 tradies, hot, but one was H U G E, like 6'3" and just big all over. When he got in his SUV I saw the vehicle lower down a lot...a perfect musclebear.

I love Sydney....
I think I'm even more jealous that its summer down there for you guys!! Sounds like some hot sightings though, hardware stores are ALWAYS good for that!
  #1155   Add to stronguns's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 7th, 2013, 09:45 PM

stronguns is on a distinguished road
Went in the local Home Depot to get some 50 pound bags of cement. While was putting a few bags on my cart saw 2 young guys checking me out my as I lifted the bags. Anyway, these 2 young guys were there to do the same thing. Both nicely muscled, very veiny, low body fat and the kind of muscle that jumps and flexes with the slightest movement. Trying to help I picked up 2 bags and handed them to the one guy. Turned out it was more weight than he could handle. He tried to hold them, but as he lost the battle I got to see his biceps muscles quivering from the strain as his arms slowly straightened. I grabbed the bags from him and loaded them into his cart. He thanked me and says, I guess I look stronger than I am!
The Following User Says Thank You to stronguns For This Useful Post:
Big RR (April 3rd, 2013)
  #1156   Add to wesman123's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 10th, 2013, 03:16 PM

wesman123 is on a distinguished road
Strength

Quote:
Originally Posted by stronguns View Post
Went in the local Home Depot to get some 50 pound bags of cement. While was putting a few bags on my cart saw 2 young guys checking me out my as I lifted the bags. Anyway, these 2 young guys were there to do the same thing. Both nicely muscled, very veiny, low body fat and the kind of muscle that jumps and flexes with the slightest movement. Trying to help I picked up 2 bags and handed them to the one guy. Turned out it was more weight than he could handle. He tried to hold them, but as he lost the battle I got to see his biceps muscles quivering from the strain as his arms slowly straightened. I grabbed the bags from him and loaded them into his cart. He thanked me and says, I guess I look stronger than I am!
Wow dude did they say anything about your strength.
  #1157   Add to musclluvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 11th, 2013, 03:50 PM

musclluvr is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to musclluvr Send a message via Yahoo to musclluvr Send a message via Skype™ to musclluvr
The resort I work at is currently hosting a part of the Paralympics. International hotties are everywhere. But I really noticed them in the hot tub. I was delivering towels to to pool room and saw party of the Japanese team in there. Guy had legs that made my jaw drop. He was also massaging them at the time too. I so wanted to " accidentally" fall in there and grab him. And Norway being here doesn't help, not an unfit one in the bunch. There's also a guy on the USA team with an upper body that nearly made me melt. These two weeks are gonna be torture!
  #1158   Add to Dentistclark's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 12th, 2013, 12:23 PM
Muscle obsessed worshiper

Dentistclark is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by musclluvr View Post
The resort I work at is currently hosting a part of the Paralympics. International hotties are everywhere. But I really noticed them in the hot tub. I was delivering towels to to pool room and saw party of the Japanese team in there. Guy had legs that made my jaw drop. He was also massaging them at the time too. I so wanted to " accidentally" fall in there and grab him. And Norway being here doesn't help, not an unfit one in the bunch. There's also a guy on the USA team with an upper body that nearly made me melt. These two weeks are gonna be torture!
Oh mate, I'm so jealous!
  #1159   Add to bulkybud's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 12th, 2013, 01:32 PM

bulkybud is on a distinguished road
Big Dan

I stroll into my gym today for a bicep workout wearing a sleeveless t-shirt to show off my 19-inch (when really, really pumped) arms and the place is fairly empty as usual on a Saturday afternoon. When I walk by the office I see Dan standing in there getting ready to work out.

Now, Dan is our gym hero. He’s the closest thing to a state-level competitive bodybuilder we have. He’s HUGE. I think his forearms are bigger than my arms, with a lot more definition.

I made a photo collage of our gym members and I put a picture of Dan’s arm in the collage, taken on the rare day he wears a tank top, and Photoshoped our gym logo on his arm as a tattoo. Everyone compliments me on the picture, saying I morphed the arm very realistically and I have to admit that I only can take credit for the tattoo- Dan built the arm.

He and I weigh about the same, but where my weight is hanging over my sweatpants, his is pushing out the shoulders, back, and chest of his t-shirt. If I was to stand behind him the only part of me you would see would be my waistline sticking out on the sides.

In contrast to some other big guys in our gym, Dan is quiet, friendly, and overall a nice guy. Today we got talking and when I showed him the video of Antoine Vaillant doing dead shrugs on my iPhone he said he was going to try those and he did.

As I was leaving the gym I walked up to this bruiser and said that if he needed any more training tips just to let me know. We both laughed and I took off.

We have a few guys that walk around the gym scowling, radiating a “Don’t bother me, I’m big!” attitude, but the uncontested biggest, strongest, most dedicated lifter is a really good guy.

bulkybud
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bulkybud For This Useful Post:
Big RR (February 25th, 2013), stronguns (January 13th, 2013), The Magus (January 12th, 2013)
  #1160   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 20th, 2013, 08:14 AM

Last night: Ronnie Coleman and family in the elevator of the Doubletree in Little Tokyo, Los Angeles. From our floor (20th) to the Lobby. I asked him, "Are you someone really famous? " and he kind of grinned. I said, "I ask because (1) I'm a big bodybuilding fan and (2) I used to live in Monroe and I worked for the News Star so I know all about Bastrop and Grambling and places like that." He laughed and said he had done the News Star several times and then the elevator reached the lobby and that was it.

Too cool!

Xoxo

Richard
The Following User Says Thank You to arpeejay For This Useful Post:
vlad (January 20th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size