The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 48 votes, 3.17 average. Display Modes
  #1081   Add to raven79's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 2nd, 2012, 07:39 PM
The Insatiable Poster

Thanked 2,027 Times in 860 Posts
raven79 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to raven79
Aww mdlftr, you didn't have to ruin the fantasy! I know I know, reality sucks. I actually live in a small town, but we don't have guys that look like that.

If that gym had guys like you, it might be worth checking into.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #1082   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 2nd, 2012, 07:59 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by raven79 View Post
Aww mdlftr, you didn't have to ruin the fantasy! I know I know, reality sucks. I actually live in a small town, but we don't have guys that look like that.

If that gym had guys like you, it might be worth checking into.
Aww shucks! Thanks!

But seriously (here I go again) I've found that you have to make yourself the object of your own fantasies. No one else is going to do it. If I want to know a guy with big, strong bulging muscles who's going to be a good friend -- I've got to work on myself, as my own best friend. After that...MAYBE I'll meet someone with similar interests. In the meantime, I stay keep focused on my goals to be bigger and stronger and work with what I've got.

I envy those high school guys because they have the opportunity now, while they are on a team, to work together with friends towards a common goal of becoming bigger and stronger. I'm honest enough with myself to admit that in high school I couldn't have run further away from the jocks -- they were the losers who "weren't going to go to college" (actually, many of them did)...and "they weren't going to amount to anything" (again, many of them have careers and families and have achieved other successes to boot) and I focused on academics. I don't regret that. I'd probably make the same choice again today. I just think now that a little balance in life is good, so I appreciate a strong, healthy, muscular body, without mentally beating myself up for wanting it and working towards it. That guy in "Muscle" -- the one whose parents thought anything other than academia was crazy, and who thought that bodybuilders were total losers? Meet mine! TMI! Anyway...

I find that focusing on what I CAN improve about myself leaves me feeling a whole lot better than wishing, "If only I had a magic potion...." "If only I'd meet a handsome, muscular, friendly bodybuilder who'd become my best friend and teach and train me to become huge like him...." "If only...."

I'm going back to the gym tomorrow for myself, and I'm glad!

Happy lifting in 2012, everyone!

Mdlftr
  #1083   Add to Curiosity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 17th, 2012, 02:25 PM

Curiosity is on a distinguished road
Over the summer, I discovered through the magic of the internet that there is an NPC Physique competitor who goes to my university. I've never met him and we don't have any friends/acquaintances in common (according to facebook), so my chances of ever running into him stand at about 24,000:1.

So imagine surprise when I see him on the bus today. Granted, he was wearing a rather large hoodie, but he filled it out pretty well. His shoulders are nice and broad, his upper body looked fairly thick sitting down, and as big as the hoodie was, the arms weren't all that loose. He got off at my stop, but the only interaction we had was when i held the bus door open for him.

Also, he's hot. Square chin, chiseled features, all of it. The fantasies in my head right now. Sigh.
  #1084   Add to musclover's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 17th, 2012, 05:43 PM

musclover is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to musclover
And who might this hunk be, curiosity?
  #1085   Add to Curiosity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 17th, 2012, 08:21 PM

Dylan Young. I think he placed 8th at the 2011 NPC Junior Nationals. He's like 2 years younger than me.

http://gallery.rxmuscle.com/newgalle...QSZMHBIYUV.jpg
http://gallery.rxmuscle.com/newgalle...SLQKTQLIJO.jpg
http://contest.gom-jabbar.org/images...arge/10864.jpg
http://contest.gom-jabbar.org/images...arge/10868.jpg
http://contests.flexonline.com/image...rge/151071.jpg
http://contests.flexonline.com/image...rge/151068.jpg
  #1086   Add to 1bigwoof's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 18th, 2012, 06:02 AM
MASS Matters

1bigwoof is on a distinguished road
WOW...spectacular smile to go along with an amazing physique. Hope you get the chance to bump into him again.
  #1087   Add to Curiosity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 18th, 2012, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bigwoof View Post
Hope you get the chance to bump into him again.
So do I. He lives in my apartment complex, so maybe it'll happen.
  #1088   Add to Frankly's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 6th, 2012, 08:03 PM

Frankly is on a distinguished road
I've seen some hotties at the gym recently.

So i've been going to a new gym since september and now 6 months on, i've seen some guys add some serious size.

One guy has a young face, doesnt look older than 18 (probably 21) came in in september and started lifting. Wore a cut off t shirt showing his arms. No considerable size really but nice cuts. I saw him the other day and has he packed on some size. He must have added 15 pounds to his frame. Looks thicker, nice cuts still but definitely thicker.

Another is a buddy. I met him at the beginning of the year and it seemed like he was just starting out. Was there consistently and was using proper form. For whatever reason I hadnt seen him in a couple of months (we went at different times) and i saw him also this weekend. He has grown much bigger. Can see some serious pecs and delts on him now. Hes even catching up to me in some lifts. Im impressed.

Finally, one guy has been there all along and it doesnt look like hes gained much size but he doesnt need to, hes absolutely gorgeous. he starts off in a sweatshirt and peels it off to reveal a tight wife beater on. He has phenomenal arms pecs and delts. his back is ripped to all hell. His arms are cut, and there are clear striations on his chest when he works pec day. And he has this face, think adam400m but younger and clean shaven. Such a hot guy and ive started waking up earlier just to hit the gym the same time as him. lol
  #1089   Add to ARCHEON's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 11th, 2012, 01:46 PM
Registered Abs User

ARCHEON
Send a message via AIM to ARCHEON
Saw Rob Riches in the gym yesterday. He was training legs. Oh, and just so you know, my gym is definitely not Rob?s regular gym so it was a bit of surprise seeing him there. Rob (as many of you are probably aware) is a fitness personality, cover model, personal trainer and general YouTube physical sensation with over 30,000 subscribers and 8 million video hits.

Check out his channel at: http://www.youtube.com/user/RJRICHES/videos

Gotta say this about Rob? he?s got really nice legs.
  #1090   Add to Curiosity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 29th, 2012, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bigwoof View Post
WOW...spectacular smile to go along with an amazing physique. Hope you get the chance to bump into him again.
So I saw him on campus again today, still wearing a hoodie. Stupid forty-degree weather.
  #1091   Add to hulkoutlvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 29th, 2012, 06:11 PM

hulkoutlvr is on a distinguished road
hmmmm. . .

he better be careful wearing a hoodie in this day and age. Some right wing fanatic might think he's a steroid dealer and shoot him!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curiosity View Post
So I saw him on campus again today, still wearing a hoodie. Stupid forty-degree weather.
  #1092   Add to suma's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 30th, 2012, 08:19 PM

suma is on a distinguished road
what a mug on him huh
but he's got nice muscle, it really pops
  #1093   Add to raven79's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 30th, 2012, 11:50 PM
The Insatiable Poster

Thanked 2,027 Times in 860 Posts
raven79 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to raven79
OMG, the last part of his recent video is mind-boggling! His body is remarkable! He does have stupid hair though, ugh!

Someone on YouTube was comparing him to Greg Plitt, and I totally see it! Both have very similar genetics and both train the same way too!

Sorry, I meant to say Rob Riches!

Last edited by raven79; March 31st, 2012 at 06:32 PM.
  #1094   Add to Curiosity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 31st, 2012, 07:39 AM

Who are we referring to now?
  #1095   Add to chitownbber's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 31st, 2012, 11:00 AM

chitownbber is on a distinguished road
i think rob riches?

I think Rob Riches

http://www.youtube.com/user/RJRICHES/videos
  #1096   Add to cg12345's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2012, 03:54 PM

cg12345 is on a distinguished road
Here's a sighting from a couple of weeks ago... my boss, of all people!

Late in March there was a week with unusually warm weather, and I got my first look at my boss wearing shorts instead of pants. Now, my boss is a pretty unassuming looking guy -- sort of pleasantly average face, slim build -- so I was completely unprepared for his massive calves! They were absolutely jacked, bulging and defined, with lots of veins... I think I have a new "hidden muscle" fetish now!
  #1097   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 13th, 2012, 04:08 AM

ottomun6
Send a message via Yahoo to ottomun6
Quote:
Originally Posted by cg12345 View Post
Here's a sighting from a couple of weeks ago... my boss, of all people!

Late in March there was a week with unusually warm weather, and I got my first look at my boss wearing shorts instead of pants. Now, my boss is a pretty unassuming looking guy -- sort of pleasantly average face, slim build -- so I was completely unprepared for his massive calves! They were absolutely jacked, bulging and defined, with lots of veins... I think I have a new "hidden muscle" fetish now!
I know the feeling, there is a co-worker at my place that doesn't workout much now days, but a couple of years ago, I caught sight of his calves and my eyes flew wide open in disbelief! They were as you say, "massive!". They were wide and thick with veins bulging out. After that sighting I really noticed how his lower body has a muscular bow-legged stance. He is pretty tall, but I always wonder what it would be like if he had the time to really turn on his bodybuilding genes. I'm almost certain his calves and thighs would blow up to Steve Kuklo size.
  #1098   Add to stronguns's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 13th, 2012, 08:49 PM

stronguns is on a distinguished road
One of my neighbors has a fully equipped gym in his basement. He invited a number of the teens in the neighborhood to start a weight lifting club back last October so they have been lifting on a regular basis. Some have made pretty significant gains over the winter. One guy has put on 35 pounds of muscle since October. My neighbor asked me to come workout with them so they could see what exercises I do. Several of the kids are now way past him in strength so he wanted someone who could offer more challenges. I found that several are benching in the 300 pound range, yet none of them is older than 17. Pretty impressive for that age. Bet there are quite a few fathers wondering if they would be able to take their kid in a strength contest!
  #1099   Add to tpumper's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 7th, 2012, 06:03 PM

tpumper is on a distinguished road
2 huge guys

was in line today at Trader Joe's (Santa Monica near Target) and two guys were checking out..so had to get in line behind them..one was about 5'8 wearing a tight fitting t-shirt, with arms stretching the sleeves and traps bulging on his neck..the other must have been 6'5 or 6'6" and just massive in shorts and wife beater that bearly contained his massive chest. arms must have been at least 20 cold. Just huge....their cart was filled with massive amounts of turkey, chicken and tuna....check out person was starting to ask about how much he bench pressed..she said just had to ask...never heard answer as the line next to mine open the checker called me over...then could get a straight on gaze as they bagged their groceries....
  #1100   Add to ok, not's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 14th, 2012, 08:13 PM

ok, not is on a distinguished road
I'm a senior in high school, and for my anatomy class, we're studying the circulatory system. For our lab today, we were grouped up into pairs and we had to do some activity to get our heart rates up.

My partner was my school crush who works out a lot. And our activity was jumping jacks. The whole time he jumped, i stared at his meaty pecs as they bounced up and down in his tight shirt. Totally made my day
  #1101   Add to hyhen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 14th, 2012, 08:34 PM

hyhen is on a distinguished road
I'm surprised you were able to focus on the assignment as all. Was he a senior as well?
  #1102   Add to ok, not's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 15th, 2012, 03:40 PM

ok, not is on a distinguished road
Yea we're both seniors. And little sequel: I sat behind him during our AP Govt. exam, and I noticed how his shirt stretched and strained over his broad back whenever he leaned forward.
God, i wish that guy was into me haha
  #1103   Add to dodoria21's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 15th, 2012, 06:12 PM
growing muscle guy

dodoria21 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to dodoria21
today at the gym I wish I could've just snapped pics the whole time. There was so much MUSCLE!

There was one guy who was tall, ripped, and built. He had very veiny arms with huge triceps. and I noticed he liked flexing them a lot heheh. couple times he lifted his shirt, and his torso looked like it was carved from a statue.

Then an older guy. Mid 50's. BEAST. He was wearing a t-shirt that could barely contain his meaty pecs. His sleeves looked ready to rip. Huge arms with big, bulging forearms. Tight waistline. Tree trunk legs. HUGE calves. From what I hear, he was a hardcore bodybuilder back in the day, and now he just works to maintain as much muscle as possible during his golden years.

The older guy's good friend was a female for those muscle female fans on here. Let me just say, I'd be afraid to fight her. Her arms were quite big and muscular. Nice chest. Big breasts heheh... Firm core, and a pair of real strong looking legs. She was doing calf raises with 630lbs and bench dips with two 45lb plates on her lap like it was nothing.

those were the stars, but there were plenty of others. I think I may have to go to the gym in the evening more often
  #1104   Add to Curiosity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 19th, 2012, 07:17 PM

I was at the park earlier today and saw a group of marines running. None of them were huge, but there were still some nice pecs and biceps.
  #1105   Add to dominicrue's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 21st, 2012, 08:17 AM

dominicrue is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to dominicrue
I saw german Heavy metal band Rammstein last night. There was so much beef at the show. It was like going to the gym. These two guys in front of me were probably 5'10 220 ish and cause i was right next to a mosh pit i literally was pushed up against them for most of the show. It was a sweaty good time.
  #1106   Add to not2bright's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 22nd, 2012, 11:41 AM

not2bright is on a distinguished road
I saw Linkin Park in Hollywood last weekend, and had a similar experience.

The first guy was just a few seats away. He had on a button down shirt that looked way too tight. As soon as the show started, he took that off, revealing a muscle-hugging wife beater. His chest was absolutely enormous. He kept holding up his iPhone to get pictures, which showed off his massive arms and delts. Since he was in front of me, I got to see a lot without being too obvious.

Another guy a little further away was also incredibly muscular. He had a gray T-shirt on, and you could clearly see the outline of his chest underneath. His arms were huge and very vascular.

It was awesome to be so close to such impressive physiques.
  #1107   Add to elysiumfields's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 23rd, 2012, 08:50 AM

elysiumfields is on a distinguished road
Been absolutely sizzling weather here in London,and this hot suns paid off.I've seen plenty of shirtless young guys of varying muscularity.From lean muscled chavs on a council estate,to a group of lads playing football (as in soccer),and the odd sunbathing stud with their gals,in a local park,to two thickly muscled scaffolders. But nothing beats my 2 workmates.Both were shirtless and showing off their big muscles they've got from their daily gym workouts they share..
  #1108   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 23rd, 2012, 09:24 AM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiumfields View Post
Been absolutely sizzling weather here in London,and this hot suns paid off.I've seen plenty of shirtless young guys of varying muscularity.From lean muscled chavs on a council estate,to a group of lads playing football (as in soccer),and the odd sunbathing stud with their gals,in a local park,to two thickly muscled scaffolders. But nothing beats my 2 workmates.Both were shirtless and showing off their big muscles they've got from their daily gym workouts they share..
You are quite correct and at the same time it seems a little bizarre. Here we are, a country that is more than fully aware of the dangers of sunburn and yet all it takes is a little unexpected heatwave and we suddenly turn into Southern California.
  #1109   Add to newmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 26th, 2012, 11:23 PM

newmus is on a distinguished road
another gym sighting:
tonight was back night and there were a few nice looking guys around but no one really worth wrighting about. to finish out my workout i decided to do some side bends on the roman chair and as i get close to it i see through the other equipment that someone is using it. when i actually get there the guy has already gotten off and totally covered-up from head to toe is one of the hottest blasians i've ever seen! he was cute with a very young looking face i'm pretty sure he was older than me but the dude looked like he was 22. he was very short, about 5'-2" to 5'-5" with arms at least 18" genetically weak but not neglected legs and a sexy nicely oversized chest that looked oh so irresistible every time he completed a deadlift rep. he said he was working his core and he would do a set of deadlifts, followed by an unusual sit-up (later he showed me how he was doing them and i don't think i have done anything that hard in my life - i'll be doing those again) last he would get on the roman chair and do lower back extensions that would make his butt stick out ever so nicely. hope i see him again and if i do i'll try and chat him up some more. he looks like he competes so maybe i'll ask about that.
  #1110   Add to muscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 17th, 2012, 05:53 PM

muscle is on a distinguished road
Was at the movies today...and it was father's day..saw a dad..5'-6" hyge arms wirh garden hose viens...tight heans thick pecs shrink wraped in a black T-shirt that sais.."things is this shirt r more ripped than they appear" gotta luv itt
  #1111   Add to geoant's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 17th, 2012, 08:50 PM

geoant is on a distinguished road
I don't have many notable "muscle sightings," but today, I was driving, and I saw this really hot and muscular guy jogging with his shirt off. Watching his pecs bounce was mesmerizing, so much so, I almost crashed the car lol (don't worry- I didn't!)
  #1112   Add to mystery7's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 18th, 2012, 08:29 AM

mystery7 is on a distinguished road
The only time I seen a hot looking guy was when he competed for a bodybuilding show in town. He placed third in the Men's Physique for Tall Men. Not a bodybuilding build now, more like a beach body look you might see on the beach. The way he moves is so sexy and hot. He looks so good in his board shorts.

The odd part of this is I know him and he is a good friend of mine. The only down side is he is straight. A tragedy now but it is good to know someone who has competed now.
  #1113   Add to traveller's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 24th, 2012, 11:52 AM

traveller
Wrestling at Mr S Leather in SF

Yesterday afternoon Mr S Leather had an informal wrestling meet in one of their side rooms where they placed a wrestling mat. Guys who practice freestyle and submission wrestling took turns on the mat as well as customers who wanted to try out their new wrestling outfits they just bought at the store.

If you like fur and/or muscle there were some nice specimens on the mat and in the audience. Some of the bouts were down right pornographic because a few people were in wrestling outfits meant for show and not for wrestling; the crotch area tends to get exposed during some maneuvers/movements.

This was the second time I attended this event which has other demonstrations and activities elsewhere in the store during Saturday on SF Pride Weekend.

Please note that I have no relationship with or compensated by Mr S Leather.
  #1114   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 24th, 2012, 01:11 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
I was hoping for lots of muscle on our recently completed Eastern Mediterranean cruise but such was not the case. Plenty of handsome men but very little in the way of big muscle. On the other hand:

1. The Korean American (maybe?) dad in his mid-40s was totally ripped. About 5'11, 170 lbs., with a tiny waist, nice pecs, and big arms with a nice thick vein going down each of them. Very nice!

2. The two really hot guys at the Starbucks in Kusadasi, Turkey. The first one was definitely over 6 feet, very broad shoulders, big thick chest, and great big arms. Plus curly dark hair, stubble, and an awesome tan. His friend was sitting down so I couldn't gauge his height but he looked about the same, only with a Fu Man Chu mustache instead of stubble. Didn't hurt that the first one noticed me checking him out and checked me out in return!

3. The gondolier in Venice who was chatting up the old lady for a boat ride. Easily 6'2, way broad shoulders, massive pecs straining his red and white striped tee shirt, big ripped arms. Holy moly!

4. The middle aged shirtless hottie on the island of Burano. Probably my age but tanned, broad shoulders, thick chest, nice arms. Fisherman, boat builder? Something like that. Very nice!

5. Cheap thrill: Watching the guys on the delivery boats in Venice. One would stay on the boat and toss pallets of soft drinks or bottled water or whatnot up to his partner on the embankment. Great core workout!

xoxo

Richard
  #1115   Add to WhoDunIt's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 24th, 2012, 10:36 PM

WhoDunIt is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to WhoDunIt
Quote:
Originally Posted by traveller View Post
Yesterday afternoon Mr S Leather had an informal wrestling meet in one of their side rooms where they placed a wrestling mat. Guys who practice freestyle and submission wrestling took turns on the mat as well as customers who wanted to try out their new wrestling outfits they just bought at the store.

If you like fur and/or muscle there were some nice specimens on the mat and in the audience. Some of the bouts were down right pornographic because a few people were in wrestling outfits meant for show and not for wrestling; the crotch area tends to get exposed during some maneuvers/movements.

This was the second time I attended this event which has other demonstrations and activities elsewhere in the store during Saturday on SF Pride Weekend.

Please note that I have no relationship with or compensated by Mr S Leather.
Mr. S, wasn't that where Rob Halford of Judas Priest and the band got their stage leathers.......as well as Halfords personal stuff?
  #1116   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 28th, 2012, 05:00 PM

Ooh! Had a very nice muscle sighting this afternoon!

The hubby and I were shopping for shoes at the big Woodbury Commons outlet center in Harriman, NY, when I saw this extra delicious African American guy in Cole-Haan. Probably about my height and weight (ca. 5'11 and 220 lbs.) but really FAB arms, easily pushing 20 inches unflexed, with really nice hefty, ripped forearms to go with 'em.

Nice pecs and shoulders, too, but not as outrageous as the arms. Had on jeans so I couldn't really tell about legs.

At any rate, he more than met my eye candy quotient for July!

xoxo

Richard
  #1117   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 29th, 2012, 10:29 AM

Had an unexpected sighting last night.

I was on the DC Metro red line, riding home. When I got on, there were two distinct DC-types on adjacent seats:

One guy, pudgy, scruffy bearded, baggy tshirt and walking shorts with clunky boots, reading his book through his thick glasses - a real "crunchy granola type - who looks like he protests on behalf of everything from flouridated water to freeing Tibet to stopping "the war". Like the 1960s never ended!

The other guy: DC gay guy, mature, say late 40s or 50s, in shape, short to buzz cut salt and pepper hair, clean shaven, muscular tall and lean, wearing a black sleeveless t shirt that really showed off his pumped biceps. He eyeballs me and keeps eye contact twice when I happen to look in his direction and notice him. His biceps are big and pumped, maybe 17 to 18 inches. Seems hungry in the way he looks me over. Slightly gave me the creeps to be honest. "Predatory" comes to mind

They both got off the train at stops before mine. I'll admit I was wondering what Mr. Intense, lean muscle dude was up to. For some reason, "Looking for Mr. Goodbar" came to mind -- -and not in a good way!

Mdlftr
  #1118   Add to ARCHEON's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 29th, 2012, 04:32 PM
Registered Abs User

ARCHEON
Send a message via AIM to ARCHEON
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdlftr View Post
For some reason, "Looking for Mr. Goodbar" came to mind -- -and not in a good way!

Mdlftr
LOL, Mdlftr! I was eating a Cliff's protein bar standing in line at the local Jamba Juice and nearly spit the thing up reading your email while bursting into laughter. Funniest damn thing I've read here in awhile. The punch line was hilarious.

After all, there's no good way "Looking for Mr. Goodbar" can come to mind. It ends on a brutal note. But wasn't Tom Berenger totally hot in that movie?
  #1119   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 29th, 2012, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARCHEON View Post
LOL, Mdlftr! I was eating a Cliff's protein bar standing in line at the local Jamba Juice and nearly spit the thing up reading your email while bursting into laughter. Funniest damn thing I've read here in awhile. The punch line was hilarious.

After all, there's no good way "Looking for Mr. Goodbar" can come to mind. It ends on a brutal note. But wasn't Tom Berenger totally hot in that movie?
Glad you enjoyed it! Heh, Yes, I'll give you that he was hot -- and scary as H*ll! I wonder how many people rethought going home with someone after seeing that movie!

Keeps them off milk cartons!

Mdlftr
  #1120   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 29th, 2012, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdlftr View Post

The other guy: DC gay guy, mature, say late 40s or 50s, in shape, short to buzz cut salt and pepper hair, clean shaven, muscular tall and lean, wearing a black sleeveless t shirt that really showed off his pumped biceps. He eyeballs me and keeps eye contact twice when I happen to look in his direction and notice him. His biceps are big and pumped, maybe 17 to 18 inches. Seems hungry in the way he looks me over. Slightly gave me the creeps to be honest. "Predatory" comes to mind
My guess is he was trying to figure you out. You were paying attention to him but you were probably giving off "straight" vibes -- the two don't usually go together.

xoxo

Richard

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options